Hot Sand: Gilders Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, Hanna!" Mia said, her voice warping through time and space as she watched the multi-orgasmic pussy pounding. "Damn!"

My sweet sister collapsed, Mia took her place, and Darnell fucked onward. With a growl that sounded animal, his body was right back at high revs, sweat shining every inch of his beautiful dark brown skin. Mia was soon screaming as Hanna had done, both her wrists held behind her in one of Darnell's big hands, her hair tightly pulled by his other, her body nearly levitating, nearly weightless from the blurringly high speed thrusts of his huge cock.

And somehow I got higher. I wasn't sure if I was holding on to reality anymore, but it was okay. I felt safe. We all did, I think, which was good, because most of us were in way over our heads drug-wise. Amber was way out there, thanks to her higher dose, and Hanna was, too. It turns out the body weight thing isn't so true, I found out afterward, so the guys were out there, too. I was positively flying. The landlord guy said the 'shrooms were good ones, and it turned out four grams was jet fuel. Out there. Gone. I knew it when Giulia was there, naked, glowing with a mature beauty as she rode me cowgirl style down on the floor. Had I ever left the floor? And where did Giulia come from? How long had we all been fucking? Was it so late that her pizza shop was closed? I didn't know any of those things, and I didn't know when she started fucking me, or how. It didn't matter. She was there, her pussy awesome on my cock, her face radiant, smiling, laughing softly. Her mind, I was told later, was off on a beautiful trip from the two gram dose that Hanna had saved for her.

Giulia reached for Seth as she rode me, moaning so nicely when his cock filled her mouth. She smelled of sweat and pizza. Her tits, full and warm in my hands, were hard nippled and softly textured with goosebumps. "Giulia," I said, the word floating. She was new, and magical.

And somehow I got higher. I knew it when Hanna was there, my sweet sister, looking over her shoulder at me with happy magic in her eyes as I fucked her doggy style, the position she told me she likes best. Her pussy felt tight and loving, and she came with a melting sigh that made my heart sing. I heard her voice say "sixty-nine me," or maybe I imagined it. We stayed that way, sixty-nining on the floor, for an hour, or two, or three. That's what it felt like. Time oozed around us, ebbed and flowed, others fucked and came, licked and came, sucked and came. I heard Giulia's beautiful Italian accent, her words asking for more, asking for harder. I heard the slapping of flesh against flesh, hard fucking noises, and still Hanna sixty-nined me. I heard soft lovemaking and quiet sighs, and still Hanna sixty-nined me. It went on and on, my cock hard in her hand and in her mouth and throat, her pussy red, abused, sweet tasting and oh so wet and warm against my lips. My lips and my tongue massaged every inch of her down there, the soft flesh of her inner upper thighs, the smooth bit of skin between her pussy and asshole, the tight little cheeks of her ass, and the dark, puckery hole that a brother should never see, let alone lick and tickle. She, and I, loved it. Every second, every minute, every hour, if that's what it was.

"You two ever gonna stop?" Amber asked, her voice as soft and golden as honey. "We've been watching. You two get the hottest couple award."

Laura's sweet voice joined in. "You're making us horny," she said.

The loud fucking was quieter, but then, as if on cue, Giulia took Darnell's crazy-big cock for a spin, her on knees on the couch, arms on the back, him standing. That supernatural energy was still with him, and he quickly had her screaming. "Give it to me!" she shrieked. "All of it! Fuck me harder! Scopami piú forte! Scopami piú forte! Le vostra cazzo é grande! Gigante! Dio, lo adoro! Dio, lo adoro! And then she howled at the wild pleasure of it when he gave her everything he had.

"I love her. She's so fun," Hanna said. "You knew, didn't you, as soon as you saw her in her shop." Hanna was on her back, rolled off of our endless sixty-nine, the two of us lying flat on our backs on the rug, head to foot and foot to head. "Was it that dress? She did look kinda sexy."

"Maybe," I said.

"When did she get here?" Hanna asked. "I don't even remember it."

"I don't either," I said. "She was just...here."

"I'm trippin' my brains out," Hanna said, lying there, looking at the ceiling, as I was, both of us listening to Giulia orgasm in Italian. "This is fuckin' wild."

In the daylight of dawn, everything had floated downward. We were all back on Earth, but barely. It was Saturday. Day two, before day one had even ended. We convinced Giulia to stay with us until she was more able to wander off in the right direction. She could barely walk anyway, after being fucked so many ways, so many times, by so many guys. She set the alarm on her phone for three hours — so she could get cleaned up and get to the pizza shop in time to heat up the ovens for her lunchtime opening — and then Jared took her to bed. Amber, Maria and I fell into bed in the room next to them, the three of us snuggled together, naked and warm. We heard Giulia, moaning beautifully as she and Jared fucked some more, for about a half an hour before things truly quieted down in their room. I imagined her, and could picture her, riding him slowly in the hazy morning light. I think I slept. I must have, but it seemed like it was over in the blink of an eye. Giulia's alarm, ringing in the other room, woke me at 9am. Amber and Maria were still sleeping deeply, one on either side of me.

I got up, thinking I should say goodbye to Giulia, tell her she's awesome, kiss her if she'd let me. Hanna had the same idea, literally bumping into me in the hall, both of us naked. She hugged me tight, holding it so long I actually started to harden up again from her sexy warmth and softness. "Have I ever told you that I love you?" Hanna said, her face pressed sideways against my chest.

"I love you too," I said. "Everybody should have a crazy sister like you."

"Are you still high?" she asked. "I can't believe how fucking great that was. I guess I didn't take enough the last time I tried it."

"Yeah, that was sick. I still feel it, yeah," I said. "It was way better than I thought it would be."

We heard Giulia rustling, and then she was in the hall with us, naked like we were, because her clothes were who knows where. Hanna went right to her, hugging her tightly. "We love you, Giulia. Will you come back tonight?"

My cock, grown long, thick and half hard from Hanna's hug, continued to harden with the thought of Giulia's return. She saw it and smiled sweetly, still holding the warm hug with Hanna. "How can I say no?" she said to us. "You gave me the best night of my life."

"Tonight'll be different, but awesome," Hanna said. "No tripping. More real."

"I still feel trippy," Giulia said, coming to me for a hug after Hanna's.

"I know, right?" Hanna said. "And you started later than us, so...are you going to be all right today? Can you call in sick or something?"

"I wish I could," Giulia said. "I have a helper working with me on Saturdays, because it's the busy day on the beach, but I still have to be there." She backed off hugging me, just enough to get her hand in between us, on my cock. She moaned at how hard I was, slid her tits down the front of me until she was on her knees, and took my cock into her mouth.

"That's the way, girl. A little morning action," Hanna said. "Did Jared fuck you this morning?"

Giulia took me out of her mouth, shook her head and said, "He's sleeping. I can't believe how beautiful all you boys are. I just wanted to lie there and look at him."

She sucked me back into her mouth with some more energy as the sleepy fog lifted a little, from all of us. Hanna said, "Cum in her mouth, Mikey. Give her something to remember you by, until later."

Giulia stood up, saying, "I'd rather do this." She put her hands against the wall, arching her back low, like a sexy stretching cat.

"Damn, Giulia, you got an ass," Hanna said. "Fuck her, Mikey. Wake her up good."

Slipping my cock into Giulia's pussy from behind, with my hands on her warm womanly hips, felt like the best kind of dream. With my mind still in its trippy aftermath, and my sister's intoxicating gaze watching us closely, I fucked her slow and deep, and then a little faster. Hanna began fondling Giulia's tits as they hung and swung, even squatting and getting underneath her, taking Giulia's nice tits in her mouth. I could feel Hanna's fingers diddling Giulia's clit as I fucked her. Giulia tried to stay quiet, but then she was talking in Italian again, which is just about the sexiest thing ever.

"Oh, si, lo voglio tutto dentro, tutto quanto!" she said, not loud but meaning it. "E ora sbattimi! Certo!...Certo!...Certo!...Certo!

She had a sweet orgasm and stayed just as she was, hands against the wall, whimpering as my cock fucked her slower, with Hanna's hands and mouth still loving on her tits and nipples.

"Certo...certo...certo...," she said, almost whispering.

"What does certo mean?" I said, holding still against her with my throbbing cock balls-deep inside her nice pussy.

"It's one way of saying yes," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me, her eyes soft and lusty. "I'll always say yes to you."

"So you'll come back?" I asked her. "Tonight?"

"Certo."

When Giulia left, Hanna and I watched her walk down the block toward her apartment above the pizza shop, wearing the gray dress with the shop's logo on it, still grease and flour stained from yesterday's work. A car went by and the driver waved at her. She waved back.

Darnell and Laura were in a tight, naked cluster on the living room couch, both of them deeply asleep. I went in the kitchen to eat a few bites of cold pizza, and when I came back out Hanna had put a blanket over them.

I followed Hanna's naked ass up the stairs, amazed, once again, that I was seeing nice glimpses of my own cute sister's pink pussy. My still trippy mind was full of memories of fucking her just hours ago, the visions and remembrances much more awesome than strange. I hoped she was thinking the same happy thoughts; the way she was going up the stairs blatantly in front of me, swinging her perfect ass and little pussy, made me pretty sure she was.

We both squeezed into bed with Amber and Maria, pulling a blanket over us all. Hanna snuggled against me, her head on my chest, her leg over mine, her hand on my very upper thigh, nestled there with the heat and softness of my cock and balls. We woke up hours later.

Most everyone was awake at that point, pretty close to noon. Maria and Amber had planned on leaving that morning, but they both decided another night at the house was a better idea. Maria dressed and went outside, pacing back and forth on the sidewalk as she talked to her mom on the phone, telling her of the change of plans.

It was Saturday. Bright, hot, and sunny. Before we all went to the beach, Hanna and I walked to Giulia's pizza shop to pick up some foot-long sandwiches to feed everybody. The place was busy, and Giulia and her helper, an older woman, were hustling. The rush died down by the time we got to the counter, so after we paid, Giulia walked outside with us to talk for a few minutes. "My friend was here earlier," she said. "She comes in every day for a cup of coffee with me, before I open. She noticed my eyes, said they looked wrong, said I was acting oddly. It really worried her. She wanted to call the paramedics!"

"Oh my God," Hanna said. "Yeah, I noticed ours are all kind of intense looking, too. The 'shrooms make your pupils weird, I think. What did you tell her?"

"I told her...more than I should have. I'm sorry, but, I felt like I needed to. She's a very close friend."

"That's okay, Giulia," Hanna said. "No need to be sorry. lt's yours to tell. Just don't tell our names, okay? But I guess you don't even know our last names."

"No, I never would do that. You've been so nice to me."

"So what did your friend say?" Hanna asked. "Was she shocked that you took drugs?"

"Yes. But then I told her...some more things. About the boys."

Hanna smiled. "Yeah? What did she think of that?"

"She blushed," Giulia said, smirking. "I've never seen her blush before. She said 'Oh my God, I wish I was with you.' It surprised me, but...I think she meant it. I've always been jealous of her life, but now, at least for today, it's the other way around."

Hanna smiled. Giulia looked happy and strangely proud of herself. Maybe her lingering mushroom trip added to her enjoyment of the moment.

"Invite her to come with you tonight," Hanna said, out of the blue. "Would she?"

"I don't think so," Giulia said, smiling, with a little bit of a troublemaker look in her eyes, the same kind of look I see on Hanna's face once in a while. Then Giulia's eyes twinkled. "But...maybe I'll ask her."

With lots of families on the beach, it was the perfect place to vibe out and chill, soaking up the rays of the hot sun. I still felt high, in a different kind of way, enough to make everything just a little more interesting. I put sunscreen lotion on Maria and Amber. Maria kissed me, like a real, serious kiss. After going in the water to get my boner cooled down, she took me by the hand and we walked, both of us dripping wet, down the sidewalk to the house a block away. It was magical being there alone with her, upstairs on our bed, with the old house's quiet darkness all to ourselves.

It was an hour, or maybe two, before we got back to the beach, walking hand-in-hand. Hanna smiled at us. "Are you two in love now?" she asked, smirking, like she knew. Her question made my body tingle more than it ever had before. Maria didn't say anything, and neither did I. I could see the goosebumps on her.

All the girls looked amazing in their little bikinis. I was surprised that Amber wore the white one to the beach, but maybe it was the only one she brought. Out in the sun it looked just as see-through, or maybe even more so. It didn't surprise me that guys were talking to her, one in particular. It was just a little while later when she said she was going to the house to pack up her things. She was going on his boat with him, for dinner she said, but I could see in her eyes that she was going to fuck the shit out of him. He's a nice looking older guy who lives there in the village, with his own business, she said.

The rest of us were sunning, swimming and wandering, eating ice cream, chilling out, riding our mellow highs down closer to ground level.

A little sunburned, but not too bad, we left the beach when it was time for another dinner of Giulia's pizzas. She made us her best this time, all her special recipes. Blake and Mia went to get them, and Giulia wouldn't take a penny for them. Everybody decided to give the money to Hanna instead, to help pay for the 'shrooms that we'd all loved.

It was a little later when Giulia showed up at the house, much earlier than we'd expected, leaving her helper alone at the shop to take care of the Saturday night business. "She can lock up," Giulia said. "She's done it twice before, when I was sick."

Giulia introduced us to Dixie, her friend who was a few years older, solidly in my mom's age group. It's funny, though, that I didn't think of her that way. I think it was her blushing shyness that made her look different than any of my mom's friends, blushing and shyness brought on by the nudity and sex already happening in the dimly lit living room. She'd walked right into it, and I could see the excitement in her eyes. I still had my shorts on, which I was kind of glad of, and Maria was just topless, but Hanna was naked, and Mia, Laura and the boys were all naked. Mia was slow-fucking Blake on the couch, and Laura was giving Darnell's huge cock a nice wet blowjob. Deshawn's cordless speaker was playing some trippy dance music, and the room was warm and smoky with the smell of weed. "You guys," Hanna announced to everyone, "Giulia brought her friend Dixie."

I smiled when Giulia took off her work uniform dress, right there by the door. She had a prettier bra and panties on under it, lacy and black, very different from the plain white stuff I'd watched her put on that morning.

"Oh," Dixie said, looking surprised that Giulia had taken off her dress so quickly. "We're just...?"

"Yeah, girl," Hanna said to her. "Get comfortable. Want a beer, or some shots or something? We got weed if you wanna get high."

"Oh, no, I shouldn't," Dixie said. "Do you have...some whiskey?"

"Mikey, get her a glass of that strong stuff Josh brought," Hanna said. "That stuff's awesome."

When I returned with it, Dixie's shirt was off and she was taking off her bluejeans, slowly, shyly. Her bra and panties were plainer than Giulia's, but sexy in their own way, the bra sort of a low cut one that made her tits look all squishy and nice. I wouldn't call Dixie fat, but she's differently built than Giulia, with sort of a big booty ass that some of the guys like. Her thighs reminded me of when I see my mom in a bathing suit. I could tell Dixie's not much of an exerciser, and probably not on her feet all day like Giulia.

I was glad I'd smoked some weed, because otherwise standing there as Dixie undressed would have been awkward for me, like I'm sure it was for her. When her pants were off she took the glass of whiskey from me, her face red and embarrassed looking. She looked at me and Hanna and said, "So you're the two who invited Giulia?"

"We went there Friday night, to her pizza shop," Hanna said, "and Mikey was, like, love at first sight or something when he saw her."

"Oh, Mikey!" Giulia said, smiling brightly. "Really?"

"I don't blame him, Giulia." Hanna said. "Do you know how sexy you look when you're all sweaty in that work dress?"

"Oh, I know," Dixie said. "It's good for business, I'm sure."

"Is it?" Giulia said. "Do I really look that way?"

"You look perfect," Hanna said. "The way every pizza lady should."

Giulia and Dixie both smiled. Dixie had already downed about two shots worth from the glass of 130 proof whiskey I'd given her. She drank the rest, about another shot, and she handed the empty glass to me. "Just what the doctor ordered," she said, smiling at me. Her eyes glanced at my bare chest, and she got shy again. I could hear strong breaths exhaling from her nose.

"So we're just chillin' tonight, you guys," Hanna said to her and Giulia. "We can either orgy it up right here, or we can get the bedrooms going. It's all good."

"Can we...stay here for a while?" Giulia asked.

Hanna smiled. "You like it all together? Me too. You ever done orgy stuff before last night, Giulia?"

"No, never," she said. "I wish I had, though."

Hanna nodded. "How about you, Dixie? Do you mind me asking?"

"No, I don't mind," she said, her eyes looking at us in a new way, all sparkly and crinkly and beautiful. I think the rocket fuel whiskey was hitting her. "I'm completely boring," she said. "Never...anything like this."

"God, look at those eyes, Mikey," Hanna said. "Don't you want to kiss her?" My surprising sister, always knowing just what to say to make things happen. Her suggestion put a beautiful, magical look on Dixie's face, and I did want to kiss her. It felt needed, by her and by me. She moaned when our mouths met, her hands on me nervously at first. She felt warm, the skin of her back fleshy and soft. My hands slid down to her ass, the big, soft, meaty curves of it, covered with slippery satin panties, and she moaned again, deeper, right into my tongue-kissing mouth.

"Yeah, you're sexy, Dixie," Hanna said. "This is gonna be fun."

I felt overcome with sexuality, maybe fueled by a little bit of mushrooms left in my blood. For whatever reason, with my cock fully hard in my shorts, I went to my knees in front of this woman I'd just met, pulling her panties down, burying my face in the warmth of her, my mouth hungry on her pussy.