Hot Saviours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathrine turned to show what was dropped from the helicopter.

"Boxers? Underwear?!" Julieta exclaimed. "Geez, poor Salvatore. Hope they're just smelly enough. Ew." Salvatore sniffed them and started tracking. He didn't seem too bothered. 

After a few minutes and a short distance, Salvatore started to circle and dig in a particular area.

Both young women took a snow shovel each and started to dig after Kathrine confirmed the positive find using the search pole. Their digging was interrupted several times by wind gusts that threw them down. 

They got excited when they started to glimpse a dark color. It was a black jacket. The person was crouched in a ball. They dug him out, then triumphantly announced the find on the radio. 

The man, however, was not very responsive. After examining him, Kathrine said that he had a weak pulse and slow breathing. They moved him to the sled and wrapped him in a metallic blanket that Kathrine had been carrying. Kathrine looked in control of the situation, which surprised and impressed Julieta yet again. The blonde gestured towards the map, saying, "The helicopter is not coming for us any time soon, but I might have found shelter."

After ten minutes of careful downhill skiing, they arrived at an isolated mountain cabin near where the avalanche's massive deposits ended. Julieta and Salvatore went in through the avalanche-broken wall while Kathrine inspected the man. 

It was a small cabin of fine, rustic Alpine construction, with visible wooden beams and columns. The table, sofa, kitchen, and nearly everything else were all in one room, which was full of snow that had blown in through the openings in the wall and the broken window. There was one door at the further end, though. She walked towards it, opened it, and then ran back towards Kathrine.

"There is a sauna in here!" Julieta shouted, sticking her head out of the broken wall. 

They moved the sled inside after shoveling some snow. The indoor thermometer - which wasn't much of an indoor thermometer anymore - displayed a freezing temperature. Julieta followed instructions from Kathrine and started the fire in the sauna heater oven.

Kathrine was again in full control of the situation - which, unfortunately for their rescuee, seemed critical. She used a pair of shears to cut open his jacket. Then she opened his pants and halted for one second. Julieta sneaked a peek and saw he was wearing no underwear. The wet clothes left behind, he was moved naked to the sauna. Kathrine stripped down to her wool sports bra and high-waist underwear and lay herself over him in a nursing hug. She was fully committed! She had a nice body, too. The wool underwear Kathrine was using was not the fine lingerie that Italians like Julieta were used to, but it gave her a cozier feeling. Julieta, meanwhile, found her new partner's body shape and muscularity quite interesting.

"Can you fetch a blanket and cover us with it?" Kathrine asked. "Thanks. By the way, do you understand what is he trying to say?"

"No. Well, it's Italian, but it makes no sense."

Kathrine nodded. 

Julieta was hugging her dog when she was not following Kathrine's instructions - like checking that the sauna temperature did not exceed body temperature levels, or fetching snow to melt, or bringing some more wood. She sang some warming-up scales, mostly to calm herself.

Time passed. As the sauna temperature increased, the snow in the pan began to melt, and Julieta had to remove her snow jacket. 

"He's got better breathing rhythm and pulse," Kathrine said. "Let's see if we can manage to communicate with him later. I hope he wakes up soon." She got up, leaving the patient with only a towel to cover his dignity.

Julieta nodded, then asked, "Are you new, or have you been in this part of Italy a long time?"

"I actually arrived yesterday. It is my first day in the search and rescue group here. I hope not every day is as intense as this one. I have been in this area before, but only on holidays. I love skiing, and my boyfriend was from Torino, so..."

"Oh! Do you have an Italian boyfriend?" Julieta asked with genuine interest. 

"Had," Kathrine quickly corrected her. 

"I see... And did you give your panties to your friends and ski in commando, like this ragazzo?"

Both chuckled at that. 

Julieta perceived that the half-naked blonde sitting next to her wanted to change the subject, so she pressed further, just to test her. "So, are you done with Italian men, or has it become a new addiction for you? Ah! That is why you are here!"

Kathrine's face was clearly starting to mark a limit somewhere there, but she did not refuse to answer. "I wouldn't say no to another Italian man outright, as long as there was no cheating involved." As Julieta had expected, Kathrine changed the subject from a taboo one to one more relevant to the situation they were in. "Lin says that we are not getting any helicopter support soon, as the storm is only getting worse. So, either we ski all the way down, or she comes with the snow scooter up here." After a short pause spent looking around, she added, "Nice place, and with a sauna. Looking at the writings around the kitchen, this place belongs to some Finnish folks. We should be careful about the temperature; open the door to the outside, please."

While the outside door was open, Julieta fetched more snow. It was dark outside. Meanwhile, Kathrine prepared two warm water bottles for their charge's armpits. Julieta rushed back to hug her dog and added, "Yes, men can really be pigs sometimes. Everything is about their dick and cumming and they forget that we are the beauty queens. For me, there is nothing like the love of a dog."

Julieta felt the layer of clothes she was wearing was very wet and uncomfortable. She felt tempted at trying the wool set that Kathrine had taken out, and that was hanging on a knob. "Can I?" she asked, gesturing to it after closing the door.

Julieta removed her wet synthetic-fabric shirt, exposing her black-striped lace bralette. She turned her back to Kathrine, as she noticed Kathrine casting some attentive glances her way. She put Kathrine's wool shirt on, and then changed her synthetic-fabric tights for Kathrine's wool tights, exposing her ass only in her G-string for a few seconds.  She would never know if Kathrine paid attention to that or not. She rushed to sit again in the new, comfortable clothes.

"Oh, this is much better than being wet. Thank you." Their eyes met for an instant and they both laughed at that. 

"Are you also full of frustrating stories?" Kathrine asked. 

Julieta knew she could be quite inquisitive, digging as if there existed no privacy, but she worked hard keeping her own walls up all the time. "I do have a boyfriend." As every proper young woman should have, she forgot to add. For the sake of amusement, she quickly added, "And yes, he is Italian."

For reasons she couldn't fully explain, Julieta felt that there was little risk with opening up a bit to Kathrine. "There is no better company than having a dog, though. That is real, unconditional love." She tried to get her grin to look authentic and not stupid. 

"A dog!" Kathrine exclaimed. "Why haven't I thought about that! That would have been better than using this stupid app." She raised up her mobile phone.

"Oh, yeah. I have heard about those." Julieta did not know what to think about that. She felt maybe a bit disappointed without understanding why. She got curious though. "How does it work?"

"The one I use is really popular. It suggests matches, but only from the places you have been, you know. Like, if you go to the gym or the local library, then you find people frequenting those places, too. So, some people manage to find life partners here, but I have not been that lucky... very good for one night stands though!" Kathrine laughed.

"Really? I bet you are very popular there. So, you can choose what you want, like from a catalog, or what? How many are actually good catches?"

Kathrine laughed that beautiful laugh again. She shared, "Let me tell you about the weirdest situation. I found this guy once. He was nice, beautiful, delicate. He insisted on taking it slowly, but as the date moved from the café to the pub, I started kissing him and moved my hands to his pants and ..."

Julieta had her eyes wide open, allowing the blonde woman her theatrical pause.

"... And there was nothing there. He was a she!" Kathrine finished, clearly struggling to hold back her laugh.

Both exploded in a hilarious moment.

"Poor girl! What did she do? What did you do?" Julieta asked, really intrigued.

"I freaked out and ran away!" Kathrine said, still laughing. She took a short, reflective pause, then added in a sincere tone, "I know I overreacted." Julieta grimaced at that. Kathrine continued. "Julieta, I've spent some time thinking about that. That person was trying to make a bond based on who we were, on the inside. I felt his attraction towards me. I'd never felt the same interest towards who I was from any of my previous dates. I never contacted him again though." 

"Her," Julieta corrected her. She then started to think that the correction was maybe not precise, nor timely.

They spent some time reflecting in silence while looking at the boy, completely naked but for the carefully placed small towel. The sauna temperature was slightly above body temperature. 

"Look, he is moving."

+++ +++

Paolo felt like coughing, so he did. When the coughing stopped, he opened his eyes slightly. He felt tired. He saw a blurry wooden roof. He felt tired, and in pain - particularly in his fingers and on his face, like burning. It was difficult to breathe, as if he had an elephant sitting on his chest. He closed his eyes again. 

What had happened? He could not remember. Where was he? Yes, on vacation! Where were his friends? He remembered breakfast in the hotel room with his friends. He remembered the hike up. 

He heard a girl's voice. He forced his eyes open again. 

As the image unblurred slowly, he realized he was naked. He saw a feminine body sitting on a wooden bench. Her body was tightly covered in thin wool. She had a snow-white face perfectly contoured by black hair, and burning red lips. There was a fluffy dog on her lap. 

Paolo turned his head slightly as another feminine voice talked. It emanated from a blonde beauty talking fluidly in something that did not sound Italian. Her legs were naked. She was only wearing a wool top, which offered a nice view of her belly area and shoulders. That was a nice tattoo. 

He was told that he had been caught in an avalanche and had been rescued after being buried for four hours. He spoke Italian to the Italian girl, and she translated to the blonde one. He could not remember the name of the latter despite it being repeated to him twice. He told them his name, so his family and friends would know he was alive. He was presented with the idea that they might need to spend the night in the sauna until they could be rescued - he, alone, with two half-naked beauties.

He soon started to realize that he was not feeling that unlucky anymore.

He tried to sit, but the blonde girl ordered him to remain lying down. He understood her despite the language barrier. She looked nice, even when bossing him around.

He said he was feeling very well when they asked. They had some hot broth in a thermos prepared for him. He would have preferred wine. The blonde one placed her arm around his head and helped him drink the broth using a straw. He abused the closeness of the act, and tried to smell her.

Then he came up with an idea. He asked them if there was something they could do to increase the blood circulation in his feet. 

Julieta moved to his feet and started to massage him. Perfect! The blonde gave her instructions on how to give a proper foot massage. 

He started visualizing himself talking with his high school mates about the situation - and how he might embellish it. After some pleasurable minutes having a beautiful, blonde girl helping him to drink with a straw and a black-haired Italian girl giving him a foot massage, he started to fantasize about how it could evolve into something more.

He could feel the little towel covering his private area starting to move. He imagined their expressions when revealing his pride. But before that could become a reality, the blonde one moved a thick blanket over him. Then she went and checked the thermometer on the wall. Then she went out, half naked, into the freezing cold. In this weather? She left the door open.

He knew he needed to be smarter.He asked Julieta for more help. He complained that his legs needed more blood circulation, but that his feet were fine.

The girl looked at him, then started to slide her hands to his ankles. He imagined those delicate hands moving further up, but it did not happen.

The blonde one came back, closing the door behind her. She had snow slipping down her hot body, leaving a wet trail behind her. He was sure the flame on her belly was melting the snowflakes sliding there. 

Both sat on the upper bench. They started to talk, looking at a mobile phone and laughing, and glancing at him every now and then. Some moments, it nearly looked as if they were flirting with each other.

He was asked about his age. "Nineteen", he lied. 

They did not buy it. They talked some more.

"Eighteen," he corrected himself with yet another lie. Based on their reaction, he was sure he had fooled them on his later attempt. They chuckled and talked some more. It was impossible to understand them when they whispered quickly in English. They started to ignore him. Shortly after, the blonde started massaging Julieta's shoulders. Paolo was convinced their faces showed enjoyment and pleasure. He started to imagine them in erotic positions. He was definitely feeling healthier and warmer by the minute.

After some moments like that, the blonde leaned against the wall, and Julieta leaned backwards, her back pushing against her friend's breasts. He got the feeling that they were still glimpsing at him on occasion. He saw the skin-to-skin, hands-on-legs contact, and the roundness of the young woman's breasts being squeezed by her friend's body.

He barely heard a nervous giggling coming from the blonde after Julieta stroked her naked leg. Were they tickling each other?

The blonde held her friend tight. He could see through Julieta's thin wool layer how her breasts rested over the blonde's naked hugging arms. Was the hug tightening, nearly taking her breath away?

Julieta's head rested backwards. Was she blushing? The blond lowered her head. Were her lips on Julieta's neck now? Was her nose nuzzling her earlobe?

He gathered courage and tried to explain that what happens in the sauna, stays in the sauna. At this, they smiled broadly as if revealing a planned trick ending. Then, they showed him the mobile phone, and he recognized his profile on a dating app, where the age was shown in big letters. Who had been fooling whom? He felt like a child caught buying wine with false credentials. The blonde one started to swipe through his profile pictures: flexing; holding a wine glass; riding his motorcycle; flexing again; his abs; his butt. They expressed exuberant excitement at that one. On and on they went. Had the entire performance just been a prank they were playing on him? He displayed an idiotic grimace for the rest of the evening.  

After that, they continued talking, but included him in the conversation by translating words or mixing the languages. His horniness started slowly to diminish as he visualized how his friends would laugh at him if the story got out.

Not much time passed before bright light filtered through the gaps around the door. An engine and a spotlight from the outside announced the arrival of a snow scooter. An Asian-looking girl came in, smiling. Paolo was sure she had just popped out of a hentai magazine, with big eyes and perfect blue hair. She looked baffled, like she wanted to blame someone for having missed all the good fun. Paolo wished he could add that he'd missed out on the fun too.

He was quickly wrapped in more covers, put in the sled, and taken down the mountain, with Julieta, the dog and the hentai character riding the snow scooter. It seemed there was not enough space for the blonde, so she skied down instead, using a headlamp.

As he calmly and warmly enjoyed the post-midnight ride, he thought about how close to death he had been - how close to not enjoying more adventures or seeing his friends. He felt thankful and lucky he had been saved. He was really looking forward to meeting up with his friends, even though he knew they'd laugh at him. He knew it was infinitely better than the alternative.

+++ +++

After a morning shower, Kathrine got dressed and moved to the meal room where she found breakfast ready on the table. She also found Lin, looking breathlessly at a sleeping Julieta, who was still wearing the borrowed wool clothes. She had stayed overnight at the Headquarters on one of the sofas. Kathrine remembered the ambulance waiting for Paolo, and being driven to the Headquarters together with Julieta. It had been the middle of the night, so letting her stay over had only been sensible. As Julieta started to wake up and turned around, she jumped when she realized Lin was sitting on the coffee table, looking intensely at her.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Kathrine greeted Julieta. Julieta seemed the type of person who would not want to be seen before she could check herself in a mirror first. Kathrine, however, enjoyed looking through her messy hair to who she really was. Kathrine said what she wanted to before she risked forgetting it. "You were amazing yesterday: the tracking and locating with your dog, the digging, the skiing, the help in the sauna." Her thoughts continued towards Julieta's physical strength; her humor; silly things, like her beautiful Italian accent, and some deeper aspects, such as her love for, and disciplined bond with, her dog - and also her apparent loneliness. She wasn't courageous enough to mention those. "Thanks for everything."

Julieta blinked twice, trying to wake up even more. Then she offered a sincere smile and said, "You are crazy, Kathrine. We were up there by ourselves, and I remember the wind. I think it is still hurting my ears. And I remember how you dug - it was twice as fast as me! And not to mention your skiing! And you knew what to do with that guy with hypothermia; I had no clue. So, he owes you his life."

"Owes us," Kathrine corrected. 

"Yes, owes us," Lin added from the side, sneaking into a conversation she was not part of. The other two looked at her, and the three laughed. 

"You are right Lin," Kathrine conceded. "Thanks for coming for us."

"I wish I could have been there with you, in the sauna. You had very few clothes on when I arrived..." 

Soon, all five women were eating breakfast at the table. Well, Lin spent most of the time on the floor, giving food to Salvatore. "This is the best and smartest dog!" Lin said from somewhere down there. 

Kathrine did not eat much. She prepared her tea and retreated to a corner of the room, feeling less participative. She took her book and began reading, but she could not concentrate on it. She knew Julieta would be leaving them soon, and Kathrine realized she did not even know her last name.

Julieta seemed open and direct; Kathrine didn't know how much the black-haired Italian kept to herself. She was envious of her idea of the woman - and also of the strong bond she shared with her dog. She wondered if that was what she needed for herself: a dog who would see only her beauty, and not the ugliness she was convinced every human she met could instantly detect. She wondered if that, and that alone, was what filled Julieta with so much confidence.

123456...8