Hot Saviours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathrine crawled down to Julieta, grabbed her from the arms and kissed her deeply. Kathrine felt like a flame was ignited in her belly. They passionately stroked each other's skin. Fingers interlaced with their hair.  Hands squeezed buttocks. Breaths were interrupted when their lips created an airtight seal. Tongues twisted together. 

Kathrine's kisses moved downwards to Julieta's breasts. She licked them, particularly the nipples. She squeezed Julieta's breasts, and also her nipples. She could tell how Julieta loved attention on her nipples. Julieta's hands were revealing how horny she was; it had probably been building up for days.

Kathrine moved further down, and soon she reached her pussy. She used two fingers to separate her pussy lips and found everything already soaking wet. There was little need for foreplay. She placed her tongue slightly between those lips and licked upwards. There was a strong taste that brought her beautiful memories from the previous Sunday, the first time in her life she'd eaten pussy. She licked again and continued all the way up to the clit. She licked passionately, mostly to satisfy her hunger. Later, she would have time to think about Julieta's pleasure, but she wasn't just then.

Julieta was arching her back. Her hips moved, sometimes rhythmically.

Kathrine moved one hand upwards and found Julieta's breast. She found its nipple. She pinched it. Twice. Three times. Julieta was insatiable regarding nipple play.

Kathrine stopped and looked at Julieta. Julieta raised her head from the bench and looked at Kathrine. Both breathed. Both wanted more.

"Can I help, please?" an innocent voice asked from the upper bench.

The two lovers glanced at Lin at the same time. She was sitting there with her blue hair and matching sexy garment. One hand softly massaged her cunt. Her eyes were wide open, enjoying the show.

Kathrine made sure that Julieta also wanted it that way by waiting her short nod. Kathrine then instructed Lin using her pointer finger.

Lin stood up, moved over Julieta, and sat on her face after pushing her down. She took over playing with her breasts, making sure to pinch her nipples She'd already learned that that's what the Italian girl liked.

Kathrine focused back on Julieta's pussy, using her hands to pull it wide open. Sucking sounds mixed with moans came from inside Lin's skirt, but it was impossible for Kathrine to see what was going on down there.

Kathrine licked very intensively on Julieta's clit. It seemed to her that she could take it. She did it some more. Then she stopped and teased her. It aroused her to see Julieta's frustrated attempts to reestablish contact by raising her hips. Kathrine denied her that contact for one more instant, then continued licking and sucking.

Kathrine took a teasing pause again. She glanced at Lin and needed to acknowledge that she looked very hot, and that what she was doing was clearly getting Julieta insanely horny. Lin even moaned every now and then, which made Kathrine think that Julieta was eating the dish that was being served to her.

Kathrine looked back down to Julieta's dripping pussy and explored it with one hand, introducing one finger. She slid it in, then took it back out, and looked at it, covered in Julieta's fluids. Kathrine closed her eyes, mustered up some courage, and put it in her mouth. It tasted nice to her - a similar version of that same pussy taste that brought her memories. It was Julieta's taste.

Julieta bucked, frustrated that her pussy was being momentarily neglected. Her lower body was furious, enraged, searching for more contact.

Kathrine reintroduced the finger and continued licking her snow white lover's clitoris. She introduced a second finger and thought about how best to mimic being fucked by a cock. As the middle and ring fingers reached the maximum depth, she made sure to use the rest of her hand to add contact externally on every hit. She glanced forward and observed how Lin's fingers twisted those stiff nipples. She increased the pressure on Julieta's clit until the passionate Italian's body lost rhythm and control completely. It was a short, but intense moment. Right after that, Julieta's hands pushed Lin's hand away from her breasts, and Kathrine immediately understood that they should only continue with soft after-climax stimulation.

Both Lin and Kathrine moved slowly away, taking different places on the lower bench, looking at their friend. Both caressed her softly, trying to avoid her most sensitive places. Lin did have some difficulty understanding the idea at first, but Julieta was very clear by firmly removing any hand that approached her nipples. Her body was shaking with some after-climax spasms that Kathrine could not relate to. It was really hot in the sauna, even though they had left the inner door open, so a lot of the heat was escaping to the other room. But there was still a lot of wood to keep putting in the oven stove, and Lin did just that.

"I cannot believe this," Julieta said, still laying there, looking at the sauna ceiling. "I came twice in a week."

Kathrine raised an eyebrow at that. "There was not much sex between you and your ex?" she asked.

"Sex?" Julieta echoed. "Several times a week when he was in town. I am talking about my orgasms. Oh Kathrine, what you do with me!" She got up into a sitting position on the lower bench, then moved slowly towards the wall so she could lean against it.

Kathrine moved to the other wall, the one with the closed door leading to the outside. She mirrored Julieta's leg-out sitting posture. Lin remained in the center, struggling in her attempt to relax. That little woman was clearly also needing someone that would take care of her needs. And Kathrine was willing to show her acknowledgement for the effort she'd made to dress up like a whore from some sordid tale, and how good she looked. Kathrine, however, only knew about real whores, not fantasy ones. She was also resolved not to make a move on Lin until she knew Julieta was okay with it.

Julieta held her head with one hand and started to laugh, as if she was remembering something funny. Or was it just the cocktail of hormones producing it? It was a beautiful and enjoyable laugh that turned into a giggle.

"I just need some time," Julieta said. "Kathrine, I can't give you what you want right now. Why don't you put on a show for me? Both of you." She gave her lover, and Lin, a wink.

Lin threw a hopeful look to Kathrine. Kathrine, feeling dizzy from the heat, decided to postpone Lin's petition. She stood up, opened the door, went outside and jumped into the deep snow. Kathrine felt so hot that she bathed naked in the snow. She felt like small needles were attacking her entire body. She walked back into the sauna after the snow bath, carrying a big snow ball with her that she placed on the lower bench.

After closing the door behind her, she ordered Lin, "Drink from me," and extended her arm forwards and downwards. Small snow chunks stuck everywhere on her body. They glided and melted, creating small rivulets driven by gravity to a point on her fingers, where they accumulated and dripped.

The fantasy whore got closer, kneeled a bit, opened her mouth and took the dripping droplets from Kathrine's fingers. She then moved to licking the dripping hand. Her mouth devoured the fingers one by one. Her tongue continued further up the arm. Her mouth slurped here and there, reaching the armpit. Lin seemed to enjoy licking there too.

Lin continued downwards, finding other places where water dripped down, and thus demanded slurping - underneath the breasts, for example. There was some professionalism to the way Lin worked. Whether it was from a natural inclination towards submission, or inspired by her outfit and her desire to play a role, Kathrine knew it would soon become too much for her to resist. She sensed that an easy orgasm was just around the corner. 

Kathrine then moved and sat on the upper bench, close to its edge, and opened her legs.

Lin accepted the invitation, and, kneeling comfortably, continued licking at her belly tattoo flame. Kathrine leaned backwards, her pussy sticking forward a bit more. She used her own hand to open her pussy for Lin. Kathrine remembered Lin's words about her beauty when driving away from the train station, the first time they'd met.

Lin smiled broadly at the invitation and started to explore it using both a finger and her mouth. Kathrine could no longer see, but she could hear slurping sounds; Lin was still compliant with the first order she'd been given.

Kathrine buried her fingers through her friend's blue hair and directed and pressed her head to achieve all the stimulation she could get, always on the right spots.

Kathrine felt the climax approaching. While masturbating herself, she pulled that blue head tightly into her cunt. She moaned loudly as the climax triggered, and then persisted. It lasted four or five moans. Delightful! She then abruptly pulled Lin away and saw her eyes. She saw the person behind the fantasy whore. She pulled closer and kissed her. It felt weird at first; her lips were tense, like in a grimace, though her mouth was slightly open. But the taste of her own pussy was enjoyable. Kathrine felt Lin's garment pressing and rubbing on her own body.

Kathrine moved back to the sitting position in the lower bench, against the wall, and looked to Julieta, wondering how the show and kiss had felt for her.

"Do you think you can give her what she deserves now?" Julieta begged. "Please."

Lin waited until Kathrine invited her closer. Lin approached, walking on the lower bench, her head still a considerable distance from the ceiling. She opened her legs on each side of Kathrine and brought her pussy to Kathrine's face, her short blue skirt caressing it at the same time.

"If you say you enjoy licking through the brief cutout, I am buying one for myself today," Julieta joked. But Kathrine understood what she meant. Lin's underwear had a cutout that made it easy for Kathrine to lick her pussy.

Lin's moans were short and high-pitched. The flavor of her cunt was different from Julieta's - spicier. Kathrine believed she was starting to learn how to eat pussy. She thought she might even have a natural talent for it.

Lin turned around and bent over. Licking pussy from behind was a bit more of a challenge. Kathrine realized she needed a steeper angle. She pulled Lin by the arms, moving her torso downwards, her head coming to rest on the bench.

Julieta fetched her jacket from the floor and placed it under Lin's head. Such a dear.

Kathrine moved both her legs around Lin and held her head down, pressing with her feet. Lin's saw-tooth-shaped body was restrained. Kathrine enjoyed a nice view of her pussy from behind. She tried different things, but it seemed that sticking her tongue out and penetrating Lin with it gave the best results. Lin's high-pitch moans transformed into whining one. Kathrine felt unsure if it was pleasure or pain.

Still holding a large part of the torso weight with her head on the bench, Lin moved her hands to her back, and separated the buttocks and opened her ass, swapping away any doubt Kathrine might have had. There was a second cutout there. Her body was wet from sweat everywhere - even there. Kathrine felt horny at the idea of exploring anal play. She only had a little experience - definitely enough to not pull back at the opportunity, though still less than what she would have liked.  

Kathrine glanced at the halfway melted snowball next to her. She took it, raised it and smashed it on Lin's ass, coinciding with an exclamation from Julieta, who'd seen it coming. 

Lin whined some grateful words and other unintelligible sounds. Kathrine gnawed the snow at her ass. It was melting at a much faster rate thanks to the tiny girl's inner heat and Kathrine's breath. Her hot ass soon became a literally cold one. Everything dripped and washed away, leaving the blue briefs soaking wet all over. Lin separated her buttocks even further, offering everything to Kathrine. Kathrine gathered her courage again and started licking Lin's hairless ass. It tasted like nothing. It only felt cold. She licked away all the leftover snow and closed her eyes. With the tip of her tongue it was easy to find that playful entrance. She pressed softly inwards with her tongue while her hand worked the Asian girl's pussy. She opened her eyes and saw Julieta sitting there on the opposite side. She played with Lin's pussy and ate her ass, watching how Julieta enjoyed the show with a mix of panic, thrill and excitement.

Lin was completely constrained and dominated, head under Kathrine's feet. Julieta's expression radiated amusement, and even desire. She ran one finger over her lower lip. Kathrine wondered which performer Julieta wished she were. Either way, her actions spurred her blonde-haired lover on.

Kathrine felt how her tongue moved its way inside Lin. She could feel the difference between the roughness of the external skin, the edge, and the softness of internal skin. 

Shortly after that, Lin's slight but rhythmic movements reached a high point, then quickly became involuntary, spasmodic shaking. She kept it going as long as she could. She then calmed down, and Kathrine released her grip. There was no wild Tarzan roar to her climax; instead, it kind of faded away.

Lin was smiling wider than Kathrine had ever seen her smile, and Lin smiled a lot. She also had trouble holding anyone's gaze. Julieta called for her and gave her a warm hug.

The performance had been fun for Kathrine, but it was over. Kathrine was used to men collapsing on the bed when they came - a bit like Julieta had after her orgasm. But she also knew of lusty women that were not so easily satiated; indeed, she was one of them. She had, however, learned to adapt to her partners - learned to cool down. She could always take care of herself afterwards if she truly felt the need.

Kathrine threw more wood in the oven and went outside again to refresh in that powder snow. It woke her up, cooled her off, and cleaned her off, all at once.

Soon Julieta came out and tackled Kathrine down. Kathrine started to laugh and therefore lost all her strength. Julieta made her friend eat snow, then buried her breasts and pussy with several handfuls of the stuff.

"Who do you think you are?" Julieta shouted playfully into the cold air. "Do you think you have us eating from your hand? See how I make you eat snow!"

Kathrine was still laughing and hysterically screaming. Her entire back, from legs to shoulders, was in contact with that freezing snow, and it soon became painful. She got free before panic took over. She then stood up and ran inside about the same time a blurry blue figure was coming out into the darkness. Julieta followed her in. 

Once inside and alone, they started to kiss again, both of them inspired to at once. Julieta liked passionate French kisses. She still deflected all hands that approached her breasts, though. The pair's body temperatures were rising again. Julieta led Kathrine to sit on the lower bench.

Julieta had something in her hand. She opened it, revealing a little ice stalagmite. She started using it as a pencil, drawing water trails on Kathrine's skin. She doodled here and there, looking Kathrine in the eyes. It felt biting cold and nice. She felt it along her neck, then in back of her ear. Then on her lips. She sucked at the little ice pencil, a playful feeling on her tongue. 

Lin came in and sat, watching the other two. She calmly played with herself while watching.

The pencil moved downwards between Kathrine's tits, and was circling the belly button. It normally felt very hot near her tattooed flame, and the contrast with the ice was pleasant.

The pencil moved downwards and touched where the lips started, where it was most sensitive.

"It's too cold," Kathrine said, pushing her friend away in an involuntary reaction.

Julieta eyed her, then moved the pencil upwards until it crumbled and melted completely, close to her armpit. 

Julieta walked out again followed by Lin. Both came back soon after, closing the door again.

Lin sat to one side with a pencil-size stalagmite that she started to lick like a lollipop. 

Julieta came back with an even thicker stalagmite. Kathrine was thrilled.

Julieta started to use it on Kathrine's body again. It felt best on her neck, her belly, on her breasts - especially between them - and, yes, Kathrine needed to admit, on the nipples also.

The thick ice-marker felt wonderful on her neck and face. It stopped on her lips. Kathrine eyed Julieta.

What happened afterwards had an effect that Kathrine did not anticipate. Julieta moved the thick stalagmite from Kathrine's lips to her own, her face revealing intense lust and pleasure. She gave it one suck. Though neither of the lovers possessed a penis, or had ever used anything like one on each other while exploring their mutual desires, seeing Julieta mimicking a dick-sucking whore was extremely hot to Kathrine - perhaps, she thought, because of the lust she could see in the Italian's eyes.

Julieta kissed Kathrine. Julieta was not the passionate feline from earlier; she was a playful and explorative version of that. While kissing Julieta, Kathrine felt the stalagmite sneaking between their mouths from the side. Kathrine's tongue was delighted when it ran through her friend's warm tongue and the melting ice. Soon Kathrine was forced to interrupt the kiss, as the stalagmite pressed its way further into her mouth and eventually her throat.

Julieta started to suck the other end. Soon both were sucking at each end of the stalagmite, looking deep into each other's eyes. The more of Kathrine's mouth and throat touched the stalagmite, the colder it felt. Kathrine pressed further, feeling it deep in her throat. She held her breath due to the obstruction. Julieta inched forward similarly, and their lips barely touched. Both pulled out simultaneously. 

Julieta took the dripping stalagmite, reduced in size, and ran it over Kathrine's body again. It did not seem like Julieta was ready for more mutual physical play, so Kathrine let her explore and play as she wished.

The stalagmite approached Kathrine's pussy again. As it started to advance through the vaginal lips; its temperature made Kathrine react again. She pushed her friend's hand away.

"I'm sorry, but it is too cold." Kathrine disappointed her friend.

"Yes! Freaking freezy!" Lin said. She was sitting, relaxing against the wall. She had her legs open, and, while lifting her skirt with one hand, she moved the tip of a finger-size stalagmite in and out her pussy. 

Both watched Lin taking it out, taking it to her mouth, then using it to shortly penetrate her cunt even deeper than before. She pulled it out quickly and closed her eyes, exhaling deeply.

Kathrine looked back at Julieta, who showed curiosity.

"Do you want to try it on her?" Kathrine asked Julieta.

Julieta hesitated.

"Come here," Kathrine said to Julieta, pulling her closer and kissing her.

They kissed softly and caressed each other until they heard a moan coming from Lin.

The view was different and breathtaking. She had slid down into a sitting position. She was still leaning her head on the wall, and most of her body was on the bench, but she had one leg all the way up onto the upper bench. Her ass was visible. She was penetrating her anus with the thinner ice stalagmite. It was evident to Kathrine that she could have played there longer, but the stalagmite soon melted completely.

"Still freezing cold," she said.

Then Lin acted as if she had suddenly come up with an idea, grabbing Kathrine's purple wool socks from the floor and walking out. Kathrine was bewildered.

Julieta glanced back to Kathrine and asked, "Do you want me to play with your backside?"

1...345678