Hot Saviours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? No way!" 

"I nearly felt as if he was mocking me. And that was one week too early; April Fish is not until next weekend." 

"Oh, maybe it was him... How does it work? You go there and talk about all your secrets and sins without knowing who you are talking to?" 

"Well, these are not my secrets, but my sins, yeah..." 

"No secrets? Then tell me!" Kathrine pulled her head back to let the rest of the beer flow down her mouth and throat. 

Julieta blushed at those words... or it might be the wine, or maybe her skin was susceptible after the extreme coldness from the previous day? She was getting hot, and felt powerless to stop it. She was happy that the T-shirt was wide, as it did not feel suffocating. The neck opening was so large that her shoulder was probably popping out the right amount. What was she trying to accomplish? She noticed Kathrine glancing at it. Julieta was not behaving very properly, or at least her thoughts were betraying her again. She needed to discuss this a bit more with herself. She stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Could you please bring me another beer?" 

That was probably not a very good idea. But what was she afraid of? Well... what if there had been a man on the sofa drinking her boyfriend's beer and flirting with her? Julieta knew she would have called it a night right then Kathrine was a new friend, though, and Julieta had lost contact with many friends since she'd moved in to her boyfriend's apartment. Spending time with Kathrine felt nice, and so she told herself she should not be so paranoid. 

Still, from the kitchen, while preparing some Italian tapas, she joked, "Well I told him that I had just looked at a dick of a stranger!" 

Kathrine howled in laughter. 

Julieta decided that she was absolutely not going to tell her friend about any of her impure thoughts, or about her confusion. She was over that. Completely. Julieta instead said, "So generally you just talk about your sins, and then you receive counsel and penance to do..."

"So, if I hammer a finger and shout the worst word I know, and a kid asks me what I just said, and then I lie to him, I need to remember this for when I'm confessing, otherwise I will be punished on Judgment Day?" 

Julieta was a bit unsure if Kathrine was trying to make a point, or if the beer had just made her gabby. After only one? Still, Julieta thought she had a good reply ready. "If you really want to know, I guess it really depends on whether it can be perceived as a sin. However, this priest today, maybe Francisco, seemed more worried if I was lying to myself than if I was lying to others." 

Julieta took a wooden tray with some tomatoes, grapes, two Italian salamis and a bowl with mascarpone to the sofa table. 

"I didn't mean to laugh at your beliefs. Sorry. I lie sometimes. But only small lies, and not for a very long time. I do it to get what I want." 

"Really? I assume you always get what you want in the end. You look like the type of woman who's always in control and in the lead. We Italian women have a lot to learn. We do get what we want, but we do it from behind the scenes - you know, pulling strings so our men think it's all their idea." 

"Am I not getting another beer?" 

"No."

"Why not?" 

Did she dare suggest she had had enough after only one? She could say she needed to save some for her boyfriend - but it would be easy to just go buy more at the next day.

 "That was the last one," she said.

"So now you need to wait until Sunday to be absolved from that lie?" Kathrine said, dipping a salami slice on the mascarpone. Then Kathrine held an intense look before confessing, "There is nothing wrong with the car; I lied." 

This is not happening.

A wave of goosebumps hit Julieta, starting on her toes and finishing behind her ears. Why did she lie? Was she avoiding going home? Did she just want to spend time with her? What kind of time? Maybe she just needed to talk to someone?

"That makes us even!" Kathrine said, relaxing her look and taking some more of the tapas. 

Even? What did she mean by that? Oh, that they have both lied once. Okay...

Kathrine then abruptly took Julieta's foot and started massaging it. The foot massage felt very good. Kathrine pulled each toe a bit, pressed underneath with her fist, and circled with both thumbs. She knew what she was doing. Julieta tried to relax and said nothing. 

"And you? Do you also lie to yourself?" Kathrine asked. 

The beautiful woman did not get an answer immediately, but she continued massaging. She changed feet.

Julieta could not believe how self-confident the blonde was. "What do you mean by that?" she asked.

Kathrine abandoned Julieta's feet and started to slowly crawl on the sofa over Julieta's legs. Julieta saw the woman approaching. This was really happening; there was no mistake. The blonde beauty was getting closer. Her dreamy face, wearing a grin, was approaching. Julieta imagined her boyfriend asking her to move out; about their common friends choosing to stay with him; about coworkers gossiping; and about disappointing her parents. What would everybody else think about her?

Kathrine's beautiful and decisive body kept approaching. What about Heaven? What about Hell? She remembered her last confessional experience. Did she know who she was? Was it all a lie? Then, she realized those were all the thoughts she had about that. 

"Are you the one in control of your life?" Kathrine whispered. "Is there free will? I've seen how you look at me Julieta." She slowed her approach. Her tender lips were just a few palms away from Julieta's.

Julieta snapped. She could not hold it in any more. She released the tiger inside of her and decided to show this woman who she was and what free will really meant. She leaped forward. Both friends' lips smashed together, creating an airtight seal. Julieta closed her eyes and embraced her lover. She opened her mouth slightly and savored Kathrine's lips with the tip of her tongue. It was salty from the tapas, and soon it felt tender and wet as Kathrine started to open her mouth. Both tongues caressed each other.

Kathrine pulled away a short distance to allow their breath to bathe each other, their noses to caress each other, and their expectations to fill their heads.

   

Kathrine pulled away further. She looked like she was having second thoughts. Julieta didn't give a shit about that and leaped again, pushing her friend down on the sofa. Julieta attacked her friend's neck. Julieta felt like she was burning from the inside, at lung height. That skin! She kissed that skin. Soft moans were escaping from Kathrine. Julieta needed to taste more of that skin - and there were so many layers of clothing. Julieta's hands quickly rushed to Kathrine's belly and touched her friend's abs. She continued upwards and soon felt the start of the bralette. She pulled it upwards, exposing the tattoo of a flame under her belly button. Then she pushed further, leaving her lover fully topless. 

   

Julieta looked at the breasts that she'd set free. She wanted to feel them, so she did it with both her hands. She saw Kathrine blushing, a beautiful pink color contrasting with the rest of her winter-white skin. She bent over and continued kissing her while massaging those breasts. Kathrine seemed to eagerly accept the kisses and caresses.

Women's breasts - Julieta understood why boys got crazy about them. She could feel them, their weight, their softness. There were different layers to the experience. The nipples were erect. She moved one finger, pressing the nipple sideways. It bent, then it slipped and bounced back to its original standing direction. She did this several times in both directions in a playful way. Julieta's kisses ran down Kathrine's neck and then shoulders. She then stopped to see that beautiful landscape, including looking at the nipple under her fingers.

It was a nice view. It seemed as though the blonde's blush was propagating downwards, as the rest of the body was getting redder... 

Suddenly, Julieta felt Kathrine grab her head and push her towards one of her breasts. Julieta opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She moved into a purely sensorial universe. The nipple felt hard and tender. In her lips it felt both round and pointy. She tried to remember how she liked to be kissed there. It was a completely new experience. Her head was then pushed in the other direction, and then quickly in between breasts. Julieta felt rushed; she would have liked to have spent more time exploring.

Her head was released, and her big T-shirt was quickly stripped away. Her black striped lace bralette was exposed. Kathrine smiled widely and looked her in the eyes. 

"You are gorgeous," Kathrine declared from a supine position, up to Julieta, who was kneeling. 

Julieta froze at the words. She had heard compliments like those before. It was always nice to feel desired - to feel validated. But she knew it also meant that someone wanted to get in bed with her; the boys wanted to get to her pussy. But, what did it really mean now? 

Julieta admired how Kathrine flexed her abs doing a quick sit-up, reaching with one hand to the back of her bra. It was undone in a fraction of a second. Julieta had, until then, never met anyone capable of undoing a bra with one hand, even giving them several minutes for the task. Her breasts were exposed, and Kathrine began to admire them, and then to kiss them. There were several small, pecking kisses to start. Julieta visualized the kissing experience for her friend and started to miss the feeling of that hard nipple on her own lips. She turned and faced in the other direction, and moved so that while Kathrine was lying on the bottom, and she on top, both had each other's breast at mouth height. Julieta attacked again, licking her friend's nipples.

As they both explored each other's breasts, Julieta started to note how Kathrine was copying some of the licking that Julieta was doing. Kathrine was doing it better and better and getting Julieta really horny. Julieta wanted Kathrine to increase the intensity of that mouth activity, so she started to hold Kathrine's nipples in between her teeth and slightly bite at them. She did not get much positive response from her friend. But instead, she felt how her own nipples started to be bitten.

Julieta moaned, "Yes!" 

Kathrine released a small giggle at that and continued to suck, lick and bite at Julieta's nipples. Julieta was in ecstasy, giving all the positive feedback she could. She wanted more. She also relaxed on Kathrine's nipples and moved to more tender kisses and massages. Having sent the message, she tried to learn what the beautiful blonde liked best for herself.

"Yes, more like that. I love that," Julieta moaned out.

Julieta felt how a hand started to extend towards her lower body, unbuttoned her trousers, and crept inside them. A finger started to play with her pubic hair. Julieta felt intense pleasure coming from one of her nipples; she arched her body and fell from the sofa awkwardly. The rest of the tapas spread on the floor.

Julieta saw her friend's head sneaking from the sofa, and both started to laugh. Julieta used the opportunity to take a time out - to think about what she was doing, and about the consequences. She kneeled on the carpet at a safe distance from her friend, who remained on the sofa. They were both breathing as if they had just finished running a race.

Kathrine did not make a move. Still swimming in her confidence, she just waited there, smiling. There was no fear of consequences on her face. Nothing to lose... That is where her confidence was coming from. But... probably nothing to win either.

Julieta tried to quell her desires. What was happening with her? She had everything to lose! But why did she feel that she also had everything to win?

As one background song faded, the next started. Julieta recognized it after the first piano chord; it was "Bruises" by Lewis Capaldi. Kathrine got up from the sofa and moved, topless, to the center of the room. She closed her eyes and started to move softly, mostly shifting her weight from one foot to the other after every piano chord. Every eight-count started with one chord, where she moved slowly in one direction, and finished with two chords, where Kathrine moved fast between them. Her eyes were still closed, and her hands caressed her own naked upper body.

She had too much musicality for having Viking genes. That woman was overflowing with confidence! 

Julieta turned off the lights, so the room was barely illuminated by the street lights. Julieta forgot about what she was thinking and walked towards Kathrine from behind and hugged her. Both danced softly. Kathrine probably kept her eyes closed, while Julieta looked towards the infinity of the night. They danced like that, sharing the energy embedded in those chords, in those lyrics, in those bruises, in that suffering. Julieta's hand moved through her friend's body. Kathrine's hand moved backwards trying to hold Julieta from her butt. Both women danced topless, holding that tandem dancing position.

Kathrine turned her head backwards searching and whispered, "Take me!" Julieta accepted the invitation, and their lips met again.

Julieta started to feel how Kathrine pushed her hips backwards. Kathrine's butt tried to rub Julieta's pussy. Julieta massaged Kathrine's breasts, caressing them in the way she thought Kathrine liked - though also pinching a nipple once or twice, because she simply couldn't resist. 

Kathrine suddenly separated herself from her friend, walking some few steps forwards, placing her hands on the window glass, and bending forward. 

"Undress me." 

Julieta walked from behind and pulled both her friend's trousers and panties down in one movement, exposing a beautiful, naked ass. That beautiful ass and legs, with only very few, nearly invisibly thin and light hairs, was very different from what she was used to. She kissed everywhere. She loved that clean, naked skin. She knew there might be people walking outside, and was unsure how much they could see. Anyhow, it seemed Kathrine was enjoying it, so she dared to push the situation a bit further. She pushed Kathrine's ass so that her entire body was pasted to the glass like a sticker decal. Kathrine's breasts made round sweat marks. 

Julieta used both a finger and her lips to run down her friend's dorsal. She felt Kathrine shiver.

Kathrine turned around, her buttocks leaving two more round sweat imprints on the glass to pair with the smaller ones above. The friends kissed and hugged. Then it was Kathrine who kneeled, and her hands which pulled Julieta's tights downwards, exposing her G-string.

Julieta was forced to switch places and turn towards the windows. She closed her eyes. She felt the cold temperature of the glass pressing towards her breasts. She could imagine how her body could be seen from the street, her breasts flattened. The G-string left nothing to the imagination. She felt exposed as she visualized neighbors looking into what was happening on that third floor. She did not care, and figured she would probably not be living there much longer anyway. 

She felt something - a finger - moving down from her shoulder, along the rib cage, over one buttock and continuing downwards on the outside of her leg. Julieta felt Kathrine make a dramatic pause again. She felt the anxiety - the anticipation for the next touch. That touch began on the inside of her leg at knee height. It started to move slowly upwards, upwards, upwards until one finger grabbed the G-string and pulled it upwards from behind. Julieta felt the string buried in her pussy. 

Julieta decided to stop playing. She needed more. She turned around, kissed, and pushed Kathrine back to the sofa, intoning, "I'm about to lose control and I think I like it." Their next kisses were full of passion and lust. Their naked bodies gnawed at each other. Both were evidently searching for as much skin-to-skin contact as possible - their breasts, arms, belly, legs. They twisted, they bent, they squeezed. In a moment where Julieta ended up on the bottom, she felt Kathrine was riding her thigh. She started to feel Kathrine's pussy rubbing there. It felt wet. Her belly flame was dancing. She was nearly masturbating with her thigh, and she was increasing the intensity of her gyrations. Julieta saw Kathrine performing some kind of solo dance - almost in a trance, except for how precise and intentional the movements against her thigh were. Kathrine moaned, and, judging by its intensity, she reached climax; her movements calmed down, but the riding continued. Julieta felt Kathrine's juices dripping onto her thigh. Kathrine opened her eyes and smiled again. 

"I loved it," Kathrine said, still riding Julieta's thigh. 

Julieta felt she also wanted to come. Her friend was so hot, and that riding movement mixed with her expression of pleasure was driving her to the edge. She desperately wanted Kathrine to focus on her nipples again.

Julieta remembered what Kathrine had done before and tried to copy it. Julieta borrowed some of the confidence that was in the air, and took her lover's head and pushed it towards her breast. Kathrine licked the nipples that were offered to her. She took them between her teeth. Julieta moaned. 

Kathrine continued kissing, following a path that went from between the breasts, down the belly and reached Julieta's pubic hair. Kathrine paused there. Julieta felt a finger playing around between her legs. Julieta looked at that woman; she seemed intent on exploring even further, studying a pussy. Had Kathrine experience with pussies or was this also a first-time for her? She felt the finger approaching the pussy entrance, pushing one lip, then the other. The movements were slow and kind. Kathrine smiled and glanced at Julieta, meeting her eyes. Without breaking that intense eye contact, Julieta felt the blonde's finger rub her clit exactly once. Julieta moaned on the inside, but something might have escaped, because Kathrine smiled. She felt her clit get rubbed again. 

Kathrine was enjoying herself at least as much as Julieta, judging by her expression. Then her gaze shifted downwards, towards Julieta's pussy. Slowly, her lips descended until Kathrine's head was buried between Julieta's legs. Julieta closed her eyes and arched her head back. 

The feeling was completely new to her. There was no direct push or rubbing on the clit, though it felt as though something was still touching it.. Instead, Julieta felt pressure from one side. The warmth increased, and Julieta craved more, starting to move her hips. Kathrine reacted to that, and started sucking on her clit. 

Julieta could not remember the last time anyone had given her an orgasm. It was probably months ago, but it felt like ages. Julieta pinched her own nipple. It felt nice, and it felt wrong. She then fetched Kathrine's hand and directed it to her breast. Kathrine was paying attention and continued sucking at the clit and pinching at the nipple. Julieta moaned louder. 

Kathrine had full control over Julieta then, who could only arch and moan. It felt so hot. Kathrine's body was amazing. Kathrine's attitude was devastating. Julieta pushed herself towards her own orgasm, coming with a loud moan. 

When the dizziness faded away, she found Kathrine smiling broadly from between her legs. Julieta felt exhausted. 

"You are amazing. Julieta, you are so passionate! You are burning hot!" 

123456...8