Hot Saviours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do anything you don't want or that you are not ready for. Maybe another day." 

They shared a smile that transmitted trust.

"Also, I might have an idea about who might help me with that," Kathrine added, "if we ask her nicely."

Their grins became ones full of complicity. Both looked in the direction Lin had left.

"Was it maybe a bad idea to bring her?" Julieta asked.

"Do you really think so?" Kathrine asked, genuinely curious how her lover felt. She wanted an answer, not a question.

"Well, not really." Julieta reflected. "I do not think our intimacy will be affected by her. And I have to tell you that she is actually looking hot and I really enjoyed the show you two put for me. But, is it okay the way we treat her?"

"I think she loves it," Kathrine said. "She will probably come more times than I will, today." She began kissing Julieta on the neck.

"How many times can a person come in a day?" Julieta asked rhetorically.

Kathrine smiled and advanced, pushing her friend backwards over the lower bench. She then sat on her face. She moved her hips as a cowgirl. On every movement, she tried to rub her clit towards Julieta's tongue, upper lip, even upper teeth sometimes. She increased the intensity and knew she could come again by continuing that way. She knew she might squirt some liquids at the climax, and imagined Julieta swallowing them.

Oh yeah. That would be so hot. And her hands, near my ass... no, not yet. She's not ready. I'm so hot. Wait... I am actually hot. Too much wood in the oven?

Kathrine continued riding Julieta's face, risking fainting. It felt really hot, and she suddenly realized she really wanted a dick. She saw the stalagmite Julieta had been using earlier. She took it, closed her eyes and pushed it through her mouth and throat, reaching deep inside. She remembered those lusty eyes, made herself gag, and came on Julieta's face. It was not as prolonged as she would have liked. She threw the stalagmite somewhere and moved so that her friend could breathe.

Julieta started to laugh. When Kathrine looked at her face, it was completely wet. They both laughed and relaxed, catching their breath. Kathrine's face hurt from smiling so much.

They heard the slam of a door from the other room, and knew it was Lin. The women looked at each other and spent several minutes in silence, caressing each other. Kathrine had no idea of the time. She thought they might be calling it a night soon... but also felt as though something else could happen. Kathrine tried Julieta's breast. She was not repelled.

"Slowly, please," Julieta whispered.

Kathrine was sitting, leaning against the wall. She had Julieta between her legs, leaning on her. Kathrine massaged Julieta's shoulders, breasts, neck and the rest of her torso. Julieta enjoyed Kathrine's thighs surrounding her.

Soon after, a lower shadow came through the inner-door opening. She was crawling on all fours, carrying a tray on her back. The balanced tray had a glass of wine, a beer can, and a bowl with chips. She was wearing a matching blue dog collar, the leash resting, rolled on the tray.

After moving the tray to the bench, Julieta commanded, "Sit!"

Lin rested in a kneeling position. Julieta glanced at Kathrine and smiled. 

"We brought only the drinks with us, not the chips," Julieta said.

"The potato chips were in Paolo's backpack," Lin said adding a soft bark.

Lin waited there until they finished their drinks. Both also drank some water from the pot that had melting snow in it. Then, Julieta placed it on the floor.

"Drink!"

Lin bent down and started to lick from the pot.

Julieta glanced at Kathrine again and smiled again. She gave a chip to Lin as a reward.

They watched Lin while eating half of the chips bowl. Then, Julieta took the leash and said, "Let's see how well trained you are."

She walked Lin up the lower bench, then up the upper bench, then down back to the lower bench. Holding the leash shorter, she walked Lin towards Kathrine, who opened her legs. Lin, led by Julieta, approached Kathrine's cunt and started licking.

"Good girl," Julieta said, glancing at Kathrine a third time and smiling like a little girl on Christmas Eve. She gave another chip to Lin as a reward.

Julieta started to move her hand over Lin's body - the underwire bustier, the corset, the lace stockings. Lin licked completely differently now. She licked with her tongue, as when drinking water, using its full breadth, not the tip. It was a playful action.

"Stop. Wait."

Lin halted at Julieta's order, a short distance away from Kathrin's cunt.

Julieta did something that Kathrine did not expect. She kissed Lin affectionately; Lin really liked it. The first kiss was on her cheek, but then she pulled the leash to make her turn her head so she could give her another reward chip she held prepared between her teeth, kissing her on the lips afterwards.

"Turn around Kathrine," Julieta requested. "On all fours if you please."

Kathrine saw it coming. She turned, exposing her ass to Lin.

"Show me what a loyal bitch like you can do," Julieta ordered.

Kathrine felt a curious tongue moving upwards, starting on her cunt and finishing above her anus. She repeated that same lick several times. 

"Good girl."

Kathrine was getting horny again. Who wouldn't have, with that rim job? Julieta might have noted it because she moved closer to Kathrine, pulling the leash between her legs. She sat on the bench just ahead of Kathrine, her back leaning on the wall, her pussy open towards Kathrine. Julieta's finger started a come-here movement while she kept the leash tight. Followed closely by Lin, Kathrine moved forward, kissing Julieta's legs. She stopped at her pussy, kissing her there. Then she continued towards her breasts.

Yes, Julieta might soon be ready for her round two. Oh, but that tongue near her anus was making it so hard to focus! The feeling was best when her anus slightly opened against her will.

Kathrine kissed her girl passionately in between small moans. Feeling the tongue of her friends, one in her ass the other in her mouth, was really working on her.

Between kisses, Kathrine came to realize that there was something in Julieta's mind. A fantasy was on the make. Kathrine's lips separated from Julieta's, teasing her, asking her to act.

Julieta gave the leash to Kathrine, and surprised her by saying, "I want to make her scream. Is it okay? Can you show me how?"

Kathrine accepted the challenge and understood that her ass would need to wait. "Do with her as you please," she told Julieta, "And remember that while doing so, you are pleasing her."

Kathrine felt she understood Lin, and that Lin understood what was about to happen. She knew that demanding obedience and rough handling had nothing to do with each other. So, politely, but decisively, she stood up, leash in hand.

Lin waited, kneeling on the lower bench. Her eyes were full of anxiety. Her eyes reminded Kathrine of those lusty eyes, deep within her memory.

"How can I please my mistresses?" Lin said, looking at both of the other women.

Kathrine, leash in hand, really struggled against her internal impulse to push Lin around. She was sure Lin would have enjoyed the roughness of it, but it felt wrong in front of Julieta. She could not explain why. This was pet play, not sadistic slave handling.

What can pets do?

"Can you fetch?" Kathrine asked, attempting to calm herself. It was very difficult. Amidst all the teasing and stimulation, coming two times had not been enough.

"Yes," Lin answered between barks. 

Kathrine dropped the leash to the floor as Lin crawled out of the room. She came back soon after with something purple, thicker than a sausage, being carried in her mouth. Lin was very smart, as she gave it to Julieta, who inspected it.

"It is cold, but not ice cold," Julieta said. "It is slippery. She wrapped it in a condom! She filled it with snow. What is this? Oh, look at this! Through the condom I can see your purple sock." She glanced over at Lin. "And inside the sock you put another condom, filled with a stalagmite or snow, didn't you?"

Julieta did an evident slow-motion movement with her hand before she softly threw the artifact to a sauna corner, which landed on the upper bench. "Fetch!"

Both naked women observed how the bitch in the tight corset and tulle skirt crawled slowly, shaking her ass - how she licked the dildo and grabbed it with her mouth from the shaft. She returned it to Julieta obediently.

"Come," Kathrine ordered, grabbing the leash and walking out the sauna. She was followed by their bitch, with Julieta bringing up the rear.

The cabin's main room was much warmer than it had been an hour or so ago. It was not as hot as the sauna, but perfect for remaining naked. Some surfaces, like the floor, remained cold. Kathrine found her other sock. It was in another condom-wrapped snow-filled dildo, waiting on a chair. Lin crawled to it and swallowed half of it. Kathrine saw her coming to her, showing a facial expression full of satisfaction.

Kathrine took it. She took the other from Julieta's hand also. Kathrine moved to the three-seater sofa and placed both cold dildos between two cushions so that they were sticking upwards. 

Julieta smiled and addressed Lin. "You know what to do, good girl. Fetch!"

Lin moved with audacity. She slammed one of the improvised dildos into her throat, choking on it. Then she climbed to the sofa and turned around without looking at their mistresses, as if ashamed. She opened her legs and slowly sat on the other one. The tip penetrated slowly first, then the bitch sat further down until her butt touched the sofa cushion. 

She crawled slowly back, looking down, kneeled in front of her mistresses, and waited there, looking to the side. Her interpretation of shame felt so authentic that Kathrine started thinking that they had been too rough with her.

"Good girl!" Julieta said using a high-pitched voice. Then she extended her hand. "Give it to me."

Lin refused, but gave a challenging look to Julieta. There was no shame in her after all. Kathrine stepped forward and grabbed the play cock from her mouth. By the dimples in Lin's cheeks, it was easy to see the sucking effort to keep it in place, but she hadn't used any teeth. Kathrine pulled harder one more time, but it did not come out.

Kathrine started to think that Lin was looking for punishment. She pulled one more time even harder. Lin growled back, but lost a bit of her balance, so, from kneeling, went down to all fours, still with the prize in her mouth.

"No," Julieta said to Kathrine. "That's not how you do it."

Julieta moved to the back of Lin, and pulled the short skirt over, caressing her pussy. She took that one out, and introduced it slowly back again - only the tip. She took it out, and placed the tip in again. She pulled out a second time and waited. Then she said, "Be a good girl and give it to your mistress, Kathrine, and I will reward you."

Lin opened her mouth, and Kathrine saw the length she had swallowed. A whining moan came out from Lin then. Kathrine put it back in after taking it out. Julieta did the same. Soon, both mistresses were ice fucking their bitch - one in the mouth, the other in the pussy. Lin started up her high-pitched moaning, like a continuous painful whining that Kathrine knew had nothing to do with being hurt.

Kathrine looked up and found one of the cabin's wooden beams at a good distance. She pushed the toy deep inside Lin's throat then left it there. She made Lin stand up by pulling from the leash. She then threw its end up and over the beam. She grabbed the falling leash, pulled slightly, and placed it on Lin's hand, saying, "Hold it. Watch your balance and hang on here, but don't hang yourself."

Lin needed to hold her hands up over her head, as the leash was dangling down just enough for her to reach.

Julieta moved between Lin's legs and continued fucking Lin's pussy.

Kathrine took the dildo out from Lin's throat, which finally let her continuous moans come out at their full volume. The part of the dildo that had been mostly inside was getting thinner as some of the inner snow melted into water. Its base was still thick.

Julieta held a good tempo and had started to lick Lin's clit, too.

Kathrine moved back and started to place the pleasure instrument on Lin's ass crack, announcing her intentions. Lin's cry intensified, carrying a hint of desperation. 

Kathrine was surprised by Julieta shouting, "Come bitch." Her hand moved frantically and she was eating pussy as she definitely never had before. 

Kathrine could tell by the way Lin's anus contracted that her orgasm had hit her. Kathrine rushed to place the tip of her spit-dripping cold instrument right at the quivering opening. Lin screamed loudly. Kathrine pushed, observing those involuntary muscles in the anus contract and expand. Lin cried a prolonged, whining moan that turned into laughter, then back to a moan as she slipped the leash and collapsed over Julieta first, then to the floor, laughing and taking her hands to her face. Her body was still shivering.

Julieta looked at Kathrine, astonished, and said, "I cannot believe that was real!"

Kathrine offered a satisfied smile in return. Both approached Lin and hugged her lovingly. Her laugh faded, turning into a final soft sobbing.

Between group caresses, kisses, hugs and cuddles, Kathrine felt that her own and Julieta's cravings were similarly intense. She knew they weren't done. Julieta removed Lin's collar, inspected it and started to put it on. It seemed she struggled a bit. Lin helped her. They hugged each other, both looking into each other's eyes. They put their heads together, cheek against cheek, and looked at Kathrine.

"How can we serve you, our mistress?" Julieta asked.

While they remained kneeling, Kathrine stood and moved forward. A fuse inside her had just blown. She grabbed both their heads and forced them to kiss each other. Julieta passionately ate Lin, who still had a way to go in respect to French kissing. Julieta was a native master, and always full of passion.

Kathrine crouched some and turned their heads towards her breasts. Both started kissing them.

Kathrine then stepped forward, only one foot crossing over to the other side. She oriented the right way. Julieta started to lick her pussy, and Lin, her ass. Kathrine had been looking forward to exactly thatis position. She knew that Lin was very good at licking ass, but she didn't dare tell Julieta that. Julieta started using some fingers, exploring deep into Kathrine's pussy. She was also devouring Kathrine's clit, giving her tremendous pleasure.

Kathrine grabbed the leash and slowly pulled Julieta up. She kissed her. She pinched a nipple, and Julieta showed her with a deep kiss how much she liked it. 

Kathrine pinched the other nipple, and Julieta bit her on the lower lip to show her she was losing control again. Kathrine pulled her friend away and gave her a severe look. Julieta showed only lusty eyes in return. Then, both Lin and Julieta crouched and kneeled. Kathrine kept the leash short at all times. Julieta was forced to crawl on all fours.

"Come here bitch," Kathrine said, standing up and walking toward the center of the room. Their cabin had a main wooden column that held part of the roof weight. Kathrine urged Julieta to stand up and made a loop with the leash, fixing it on herself. The leash was then affixed so it could slide up and down along the column, but Julieta could not inch forward, as the collar was already tight enough. 

"Pounce at her pussy," Kathrine ordered the wild animal with the blue hair.

Kathrine soon was enjoying passionate tongue kisses from Julieta while Lin did as commanded. Kathrine moved away and enjoyed how Julieta struggled to reach her lips. Kathrine then moved to Julieta's nipples.

Julieta couldn't keep her moans to herself any longer; she was starting to make real noise. Kathrine did what Julieta enjoyed the most: pinching the nipple between tongue and upper teeth. She could pinch as much as she wanted like that. Julieta's legs started to shake. Kathrine was holding her from the hips, surrounding her belly, touching her ass. There, Lin's hands joined hers.

Kathrine pulled away and looking at Lin she said, "Off!"

Lin did it after an instant of confusion and hesitation.

Both observed how frustration drove Julieta to madness.

"Wait!"

Julieta's face showed full surrender.

Kathrine glanced down, and gave a stern look to Lin. She communicated with no words that her mistress expected only a highly disciplined effort. There was no room for disappointment. Kathrine lowered her hand and grabbed her from that fantastic blue hair, ready to force her forward.

"Attack!"

Lin dove at Julieta's pussy, and Kathrine at her nipples. They devoured her with fury. Julieta screamed words in Italian. 

"Off!", Kathrine commanded again, this time pulling her assistant's head backwards from her hair.

Julieta's shaking legs collapsed and she glided downwards, crying, the back of her head sliding down the column, until she sat on the floor. Her legs were spread apart. Her eyes were closed. It seemed as if she was trying to get the control of her body back. At a point, she opened her lusty eyes, revealing that the crying was indeed from pleasure.

Kathrine stepped carefully, placing her pussy over Julieta's pussy, one leg over, the other under, and started to move.

Kathrine managed to rub the clitorises against each other. The movement required fitness, and she had it. 

Lin stood and hugged the column. Kathrine had her last chance to look at Julieta's eyes through Lin's legs. They were full of passion and lust. Soon after, a corseted Lin crouched, pole dancing, and started feeding Julieta with her pussy. She started yet again with her high-pitched moaning, using her arms to hold herself tight to the column, burying Julieta's face deep in her brief cutout and cunt.

Kathrine's effort was inhuman, and it was paying off. Most of her weight was supported by her lower leg and one arm. She held herself in place by hooking her fingers around Lin's metallic hook-and-eyes that held her corset tight from behind. Kathrine's and Julieta's legs rubbed each other's bodies like scissors.

Kathrine knew that the three of them enjoyed that moment of craziness that would be impossible to forget, however impossible it may have been to ever relive it again. Kathrine came first and managed to keep up the intensity of her movements, though with great difficulty. Julieta's orgasm was announced with a cry that was drowned on Lin's cum - at least that's what it sounded like to Kathrine.

Lin helped Julieta out of her collar, and the three lovers remained collapsed in a cuddling heap on the floor. Some might have slept, some others just sailed away with open eyes. Soon the cabin would cool, and their encounter would only be a sweet memory.

The first one to speak was Julieta. "I now understand what I have been doing wrong all these years."

+++ +++

Lin sat forward in the snow scooter, steering it at high velocity down the mountain slopes. She felt both her friends holding tightly behind her. She loved speed. She felt the adrenaline running through her veins, the chill wind in her face, and her stomach becoming weightless after the terrain bumps. The scooter belt was spouting a white rainbow behind them.

She considered herself the luckiest woman on Earth right then. For once, she did not feel anxious, but happy and at peace - because of the dopamine rush, in part, but mostly for the trust her friends had invested in her by letting her be part of what they had; - to dare to include her in their exploration; for accepting her for who she was; and for giving her what she wanted. Her friends would continue their romance and courting, she believed, but because they had invited her into their relationship so quickly, she was hopeful that they would want to do it again before too long.

1...345678