All Comments on 'Hot Set'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave it a five. Because there is no ten.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the ND contest. This was intense, from the initial trepidation nicely brought to life to the initial unveiling, from the first meetings to indiscriminate action as the filming is in full effect. It was very well described and followable, even for one who isn't into this category. I liked that the reader could relate to and cheer for the individual featured pairs of "extras" and could have hope for Walter's future and the situation between our narrator (sorry, don't remember his name if it was ever mentioned at all) and Norah. Great job and good luck in the contest.

JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable story with terrific pacing and wicked hot sex. I really enjoyed the POV and getting to experience the orgy through his eyes. Well written and nicely done. 5 stars from me.

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
5* of course

Nicely developed nurtured and blossomed.

Thanks for insolating us

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxalmost 3 years ago

Loved the idea, but the male mc just didn't do it for me. I couldn't help but feel it would be increidile better with a female lead, since you have prooved to write amazing female mc.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your feedback! So happy that you enjoyed the ride -- and your support is greatly appreciated! ❤️

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Selene! How are you? Actually, I have been toying with some ideas for the next female POV. I'm always interested in picking your brain, if you're so inclined...

CatherwoodCatherwoodalmost 3 years ago

So much fucking! But so well paced, the tension build well. I wanted to be there, wanted to fuck Norah for real. I'll have to keep an eye on the classified section of my local paper for the casting call.

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxalmost 3 years ago

Of course! Write to me whenever you feel like it. I'd be honored. It's been too long since we exchanged letters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I believe it would have been better if Norah and he had quit the group after they did it together. Would have been sweeter and almost romantic. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how you write the trepidation and thrill of group scenes. The only improvements I could suggest is spending more time describing the women's coloration (hair, skin, blemishes, -loved Katie's toenail polish, great detail), and a practical detail of giving those poor people some cushioning on that hard warehouse floor! -towels or pleather coffee tables. Their poor knees and butts! It speaks to the good descriptive writing that I could imagine such tactile sensations the characters were feeling.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Lovely cinematic quality to this!

Nudecouple60202Nudecouple60202over 1 year ago

Loved the whole concept of the story here. Would love to see a sequel where they continue their newfound freedoms with others in the same manner now that they are so open. Hubby and I love being open like the couple in the story! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Just fucking WOW!

YARNSPINNERR ;->

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"We have a news flash for you! Our local Health Department has revealed a massive increase in cases of syphilis and gonorrhoea recently. A nameless source in the department revealed that they believed it was down to the filming of a large orgy as part of a porn film, where up to 50 persons of each sex experienced multiple liaisons during the shoot. The Head of the department revealed that the city was short on the necessary medications to treat the outbreak, and warned the public to take extra care when hooking up with new partners over the next 12 months."

Seriously, no protection??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...