Hot Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself smiling and quickly suppressed it, thinking I might look odd to my neighbors. I decided to clear my mind, determined to make it through my exam without popping a boner in anyone's face... "Here we go..." I mumbled.

"Yep..." David replied. Walter trembled behind me, saying nothing.

All in all, it wasn't so bad or intimidating as it looked. When all was said and done, my documents signed, my clothes removed, and my genital examination complete, David, Walter, and I naturally gravitated back to one another, having established a brief camaraderie during our chat in line, and perhaps needing some simple social interactions to calm the butterflies. However, it still felt a little strange, having just stood in line fully clothed, introducing ourselves, and now suddenly faced with the startling display of each other's naked, dangling cock with seemingly nowhere else to look.

Walking around without a stitch of clothing on usually wasn't a big deal in the locker rooms or saunas that I was used to; it was easy to ignore a pair of balls or some guy's flopping dick. It's not as if I wasn't used to seeing my own every day. Only now there was a sacred barrier about to be breached, the fragile wall of privacy dividing the sexes about to be torn down. This real challenge lay just ahead of us, and that weighed visibly on our minds.

"So... uh... here we are..." David said with a slight smirk.

"Yup..." I said with a chuckle.

We stood there awkwardly, doing the things that guys do, taking discreet looks to see how we compare without being overt about it. David was neatly trimmed, thick, and pendulous and I felt myself experiencing a tingle of jealousy. Walter was average-sized, with a uniformly tubular shaft and bushy pubic hair. I fell somewhere in the middle, not altogether insecure about my appearance, even beside David's impressive showing.

"How you doin' over there?" David asked Walter, clearly as amused as I was at his predicament.

Walter's eyes looked like they were bulging out of his head, having tripled in size due to fear and embarrassment. "I'm okay..." he managed to coax out with a sense of untruth.

"I guess they're all naked on the other side now, too," I mused, trying to fill the gaps of silence with something less awkward -- but what could possibly be less awkward? Still, we all relaxed a little, sharing a moment to savor the fact I had pointed out.

"I saw a few real beauties out there earlier... wow. You better believe I'll be watching for them," David replied.

"You and me both!" I laughed, feeling a sense of renewed camaraderie that I clung to for security.

I couldn't help but think of the three college students that sat in front of me earlier, my mind fresh with the awareness that they probably stood naked together not far away, at that very instant, red-faced and gawking at each other's nudity; friends who had probably shared so many intimate details about their lives, but who were not quite as used to the intimate details of their naked bodies. Did they compare notes about their physical features like perhaps they did about their boyfriends? Did they sheepishly compliment one another's nipples before expressing insecurity about their own? Did they console each other and reassure a close friend about her attractiveness in the face of the incredible, impending vulnerability?

I didn't care if the fantasy seemed silly, I wanted to dwell on it all the same.

After idly chatting for a few minutes, we were interrupted by the screechy call of the loudspeaker as the director gave commands to cast and crew alike. I watched with jealousy as he passed back and forth across the edge of the room where he could survey the progress on either side of the curtain. I imagined what he was seeing on the other side, the women having stripped down completely as we had. I stared keenly at his eyes, almost as if I hoped to see naked, jiggly, hairy bits reflected in his glassy eyes.

As the time fell upon us, the director shouted, "Now we're going to film the reveal. Positions!" We had been instructed to line up and face the curtain; it hung there dark and opaque, temporarily obscuring a landscape of naked flesh on the other side. "Okay, here we go everybody! -- Hot set!"

There was a brief respite from my nervousness as I pondered the irony of that phrase. The term "hot set" normally indicated that the camera and lighting had been set up, however here it seemed to take on a different meaning given the circumstances.

We turned and faced the curtain, resigned to a fate of initial tension before earning a chance for what each of us hoped was a wildly exhilarating experience. Each of us was acutely aware of what stood on the other side: a massive crowd of naked female bodies, scores of bared breasts and pussies, perhaps the discovery of those few girls that we spotted earlier, when they had been fully clothed, who we desperately wanted to see completely naked. It seemed so unbelievable that I had to glance down at my cock, as well as the nude bodies around me, to convince myself that I wasn't dreaming.

The anticipation tied to the fate of that curtain was electric with tension and reached its peak as a member of the crew strolled out toward the machine that drew the curtain back and forth. The hyperactive female voices we had heard on the other side had begun to quiet down, as did our relentless chatter. It was as if the entire crowd had collectively held their breath to await the spectacle of mass nudity that was about to be revealed.

Cameras rolled as I watched the director swing his finger through the air in a circular motion, sending a visual cue toward the large crank across the room. The crew member immediately flipped a switch and sent the crank turning rapidly about, drawing the heavy black curtain to the far side of the room, filling the air with the clean metallic hum of hundreds of tiny metal rings.

My heart leaped into my throat as the room doubled in size and the participants on the other side slowly came into view. It was exciting enough to see one female stranger nude, but countless women? Amid the sudden fanfare of gasps and nervous laughter and voices aflutter, my senses were instantly overwhelmed with the shock of mass nudity. It was a landscape of bare skin; bulging mounds of soft flesh seemed to balloon from their chests, tipped in rubied nipples, some of them wide and flat, others elongated and erect, shuffling together and wobbling about as they reacted to the sight of our own bodies with whimsy or terror. There were curvy, feminine thighs, one after the other, all in rows, their panties completely removed, leaving only one dark mass of pubes after the other, broken up by a perfectly trimmed landing strip or shaven mound with two hairless lips. I stood transfixed at their wild, hairy nudity, their bountiful breasts, alert nipples, and obvious titillation at the shock of our mutual, extreme exposure.

All at once, a murmur arose from both sides of the room; there were gasps, breathless commentary, and giddy laughter all mixed in a long-evolving group reaction to the scandalous sights we faced from either side. I don't know why I felt surprised at the sight of the other men, perhaps out of a lingering fear of embarrassment. However, to my left and right there were plenty of astonished men who, in the span of a mere thirty seconds, developed fully erect penises, some quite massive. Other than the slight redness I observed on their faces, they seemed otherwise unflustered by the proud display of their protracted members, sprouting triumphantly outward toward the women with a pair of contracting testicles beneath.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed the movement of cameras eager to capture the moment. I imagined what it looked like from the viewer's perspective -- sliding smoothly across our astonished faces, capturing the glassy excitement in our eyes, while another camera journeyed over our lower halves, scrutinizing the twitch of a curious penis, the pulse of a growing shaft, and finally the red anger of a fully distended cock. Another pair of cameras across the room navigated feminine bodies with the same intense focus.

The women were largely amused or embarrassed by the sight, reminding me just how unprepared many of them may have been for the situation that was now unfolding, most of them no more experienced with the task that lay ahead than I was. Several covered their mouths, some shook their heads with grins of false disbelief, others meekly covered themselves and laughed nervously against friends' shoulders who could understand and sympathize with their apparent shame.

I wondered: were they dared to do this, was it a bucket list thing, as it was for me? Would they really go through with it? I wondered if they wondered the same things of me.

I felt a wave of freedom wash over me, taking with it every ounce of embarrassment and guilt I had over having been a walking boner for the last few days. In that room, I suddenly had a license for free sexual expression -- we all did. Still lingering in a state of excitement and astonishment, I toured the bodies across from me, a mixture of liberated college students eager to reveal their bodies in defiance of social taboos, freedom-seeking hippies, curious young professionals, and even a smattering of somewhat more mature women I imagined had carefully stowed away their wedding rings before sneaking off for a secret adventure they would tell no one about. I stood and faced them all squarely, my penis growing, thickening, rising into the air like so many others around me, until my swollen cockhead pointed out across the room where it became subject to the curious examination of what felt like a thousand eyes.

I almost didn't know where to look; my field of vision reduced to a collage of beautiful, buoyant titties and every style of naked vulva imaginable. I watched them all exchanging wide-eyed disbelief, holding their stomachs as they laughed nervously, sending their boobs tumbling about their chests. I watched their knees turn in as they took defensive stances, doing nothing to hide the hairy triangles between their legs. I watched them gawk, spin around, and cover their faces with amusement and horror, the spectacle becoming only that much more arousing the stronger the display of shock.

When I turned to see what David was doing, I was taken aback. I'd expected to see a wide grin, an infantile swagger, that bit of masculine bravado that I had pegged him for. Instead, he seemed to be in a state of stupefaction, staring pointedly at a spot across the room with a stone-cold stare. I followed his eyes and spotted a young, college-aged woman. She was gorgeous; long, free-flowing sun-drenched hair, two-bouncy, spirited breasts with nipples that looked like raised pink coins, and a pair of delicate, rosy pussy lips peeking out from a soft bed of light brown pubic hair.

She seemed as struck by the sight of him as he was of her. Admittedly, I thought the worst at first... you know... that they were... but then determined that it couldn't have been that. It wasn't that she looked mortified; it was a kind of shock flecked with arousal, one that brought a distinct flush to her neck. I surmised that there was some connection between them, but it was not obvious what it was.

Poor Walter seemed like he was about to faint. Not knowing where to look, he stood there, his shaky legs buckling as he frantically covered his groin, his eyes darting left and right, devouring the sight of hundreds of naked female breasts with a sense of mystification, and then at one hirsute vulva after the other, his jaw silently dropping as they exposed their fuzzy labias one by one.

The next announcement was the one that invited us to mingle while they conducted interviews to facilitate some "pairings." I wondered what criteria would be involved in selecting partners willing to be filmed for highlights. At any rate, our two physically distinct crowds didn't exactly run to merge into one. Fortunately, the magic of filmmaking was such that the process was slow and stop-and-go, rather than just filming the events as they played out. Therefore, we took the time we needed to warm up to our exposure.

For the most part, the women stayed put, expecting us to come to them. The men shifted slowly in their direction, trying not to seem too eager, but perfectly ambitious about the chance to wade through a crowd of completely unclothed women. A few daring men summoned up the courage to step forward, appearing to hold their breath as they marched toward the center of the room, boldly displaying protracted erections that swung stiffly to and fro as they advanced. One could tell they were desperate for acknowledgment by the women who did little but share startled looks or stare blankly, after the initial burst of quiet laughter had washed over the crowd.

Little by little the intermingling occurred, however, it took a while for conversation to start up again as people silently wandered about, glancing here and there, trying not to be too obvious when their eyes quickly darted down to curiously examine a penis or a vulva. The men, in particular, seemed to have their senses constantly distracted by the loose sway of naked breasts in all directions, their faces quickly turning to catch sight of every woman's chest as she turned this way and that. I opted to walk behind women, secure in knowing that their eyes couldn't be on me and content to gaze at the wiggles and wobbles of naked female butt cheeks.

Pairs began to form in anxious attempts at mild flirtation, feeling out the situation slowly. I watched a young bearded man standing naked before a petite young woman with long, jet black hair, tapping his foot nervously as he said something to her. She laughed and turned momentarily away, then replied in a voice tinged with fear. It was inevitable that the movement caused by her body shaking with laughter would call attention to certain physical features. As they bobbled about, he impulsively glanced down at her two perfectly rounded titties and smooth pussy lips. She stole a peek at his muscular torso and long, flaccid shaft. Their eyes returned to each other's, chests heaving rapidly in and out as they processed the brief sight of one another's genitals each had permitted the other to take.

I didn't stray far from my new comrades, but our relative security was briefly broken as two production assistants requested David's participation in an interview. Walter and I remained more or less in the vicinity we'd migrated to, anxious for him to return and fill us in on what was going on. Before long, David returned to the group and I noticed he had fallen strangely silent. Intuitively, I wondered if it had something to do with the young woman he had spotted earlier. It didn't take long before he leaned over and confided in me.

"You wouldn't believe it," he muttered, shaking his head. I was aching to know what could possibly have rattled a man like that. "There's a girl out there that I know..."

"Oh yeah," I replied. "I saw that you noticed someone. Who is she?"

"She's cute, right?" he was quick to ask as if seeking my justification for whatever he was feeling.

"Totally," I said, speaking truthfully, as well as somewhat relieved it wasn't whom I briefly feared it was.

"She's one of my daughter's friends -- Katie. I haven't seen her since Lauren went off to study abroad in Italy earlier this year."

"Whoa. That must be weird."

"Yeah... She's from Pennsylvania so I've taken her in a lot when Lauren's home for the weekends. She's..." He scratched his temple and seemed to be breathing rapidly. "What a body she's got." He paused for a moment and then gave me a serious look. "That's not... wrong, is it? It's not like she isn't an adult."

"I suppose that's true," I said, unsure what to say.

"But she could be my daughter," he mumbled. "Jesus, Katie's half my age." David glanced fearfully around the room.

"Do you think she'll tell Lauren?"

"I don't know..." he said.

"She didn't exactly seem freaked out to see you..."

David lowered his voice and turned back to face me. "Here's the thing..." he explained, preparing to offer me a critical response to the observation I'd just made. "I think she has a little crush on me. I mean -- I know she does." I raised my eyebrow at him, starting to understand. "Don't get me wrong--" he was quick to explain. "I've always just brushed it off as girls and hormones. But she... See, I have a finished basement with an extra bed, so I always set her up there when she was around for the weekend. One night, I went into the kitchen to get a bite to eat. I heard her come up the basement stairs and saw her peek her head into the kitchen. She asked if I minded if she got a drink."

I nodded to him and would have been on the edge of my seat if I had one.

"It was perfectly innocent. I welcomed her and offered anything she found in the fridge, and she took a glass of water. She had on an oversized t-shirt and fuzzy socks... you know..."

His voice trailed off as if deciding against detailing the clues by which he had come to understand her infatuations. He swung his head around in an obvious attempt to spot her again. "I don't know if I goofed or--"

"What do you mean?"

David turned back and gave me a funny look. "Well, the following night I came back down for a snack. I just... wanted to see her again like that. I'll admit, I made sure she knew I was there by making a little noise. Sure enough, within seconds she was at the top of the stairs and just... smiling at me. Katie came in and joined me; she was wearing the same thing as the night before, and no bra... just a pair of loose tits that were all over the place." He moved his hands about as if to indicate the movement of a springy pair of breasts.

David seemed to be sweating; his eyes became distant as he traveled back to the place and time he described.

"She leaned over the kitchen island to ask what I was eating, pressing her boobs together and all that; it was obvious she wanted to tease. That perfect, round ass... she just stuck it out and was waving it in the air. I... don't think she was wearing any panties... there was no outline. I thought maybe she took them off before coming up. This became our thing, a midnight snack together, but she kept getting bolder and bolder until... one night she brushed against me by the fridge... She looked up at me like she wanted to kiss me. I told her Lauren could find out..."

He became defensive all of a sudden, snapping out of his trance. "Look, she's an adult now -- and that fucking body... I just saw her... her everything..." David waved his hands around in front of her body as if to indicate the location of Katie's boobs and pussy. "Anyway," he concluded, "when they asked me what kind of woman I'm attracted to, if there was someone that caught my eye... you know. I... I mentioned her. I don't know if I should have or not, but I did. I wasn't thinking."

"Wow, really? What did you say?"

"I told them what I just told you!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with a small amount of worry. "With less detail, of course. They even had me point her out."

"Well, you were just being honest," I said, unsure what I should be saying.

"Right. She's fully capable of making her own decisions as an adult. If anything were to happen... I'd only be because she wanted... Because we both wanted to... together..." His voice trailed off again and it was remarkable to see a man so full of masculine confidence suddenly reduced to putty.

I stared at David as he gazed at the floor, his eyes drooping as if weighted down by a pang of immense guilt. However, my thoughts turned back to what I had seen earlier when their eyes met. I saw a girl obviously gripped by a taboo excitement; a girl who stood there flustered, hyper-aware of her exposed body and yet sticking her boobs out instinctively, a girl who seemed transfixed by an older man with strong muscles, broad shoulders, and a hairy chest, her eyes making their way down his body and settling between his legs to indulge in the sight of an admittedly long, thick Italian-American sausage.