Hot Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" laughed the assistant director. "Are you feeling shy?"

Katie took a moment to regain her composure. "No..." she said. "I just... I never thought I would actually... you know... see his penis..." she laughed nervously, her voice growing quietly insecure.

"Well, there it is," the assistant director said matter-of-factly. "What do you think? Shall we resume?" The way he rushed them suggested he was thinking about the dozen other couples he had to move on to next.

Katie gave a quick nod, her face still flush with intimidation and arousal.

"Great," the assistant director said, circling back around to the video screen. "What would you like to do with his penis?"

"I..." Katie began, her voice breaking. She raised her eyes and considered David longingly, then reached down and grasped at his swollen shaft, tugging at it anxiously, her chest inflating and deflating with long, deep breaths as she processed the sensation of the length and hardness of his massive cock.

"I want... to..." she continued, shaking with incredible embarrassment at her impending admission, yet still motivated by determination. "I want to suck you off..." she croaked, staring at the fat head of his cock as it bulged through the hole formed by her firm grasp.

"Yes... baby," he whispered as he pushed her head downward, clearly high on adrenaline and self-satisfaction as he savored the extent to which she was so eager to devour his robust masculinity. I could feel the excitement of a fantasy come to life as it washed over him. Katie opened her small mouth and took him inside, immediately engaging in a series of movements she seemed to have practiced in her mind so many times. David ran his fingers through her hair, cupping her head and guiding it up and down to apply added pressure to her frantic sucking. The camera zoomed in as if equally frantic for a dramatic closeup.

With a small gag and a cough, Katie finally spat out his cock after a few minutes, then caught her breath and gave a good swallow to consume an excess of saliva. She seemed flush with arousal and eyed David fiercely. I knew that look; it was obvious she was anxious to fuck.

David took the hint and swept his hands under her body to take control of the situation, preparing her for missionary. As he spread the two damp flaps of hairy flesh open, David gazed at the slippery pink chasm beneath his eyes and inhaled deeply as if anxious to renew his intoxication with her scent. He wedged her legs open wider until she was fully expanded, the soft mounds of her breasts wobbling about her chest as she gasped and arched her back. As he angled himself at the entrance to her body, she lifted her head slightly, casting a look of anxious curiosity at the object about to invade her body.

David entered her slowly at first, forcing the swollen head of his cock through her vagina as her labia stretched further open. After she processed the initial surprise, he urged it forward until it slipped smoothly in. Her body strained and widened to fit him inside. It looked almost painful, but her soft sighs instead suggested a growing enjoyment of the sensation; the fullness provided by his engorged member as it invaded her warm, slippery depths.

"Ohhh, yeah, that feels good," David said with a smile as she reached out and anchored her hands against his chest. A smile flickered to life on her face as she realized she was in no pain and enjoyed the sensation of his presence within. She laughed breathlessly, motivated by the sight of his delight. David began to rock his hips back and forth, thrusting slowly and observing the way her snug vagina devoured his cock. He smiled warmly at her as if concerned for her comfort and enjoyment. "See that? We're fucking!" he said happily. "Feels good?"

"Yeah--" she gasped before offering him a nervous giggle. As she began to relax, he thrust faster, causing her breasts to sway up and down, her hardened nipples dancing about happily. Her twinkling eyes remained glued to her hairy mound as he vanished inside and back out again, coated in her moisture.

"Katie... you have such a beautiful pussy..." he mused, gazing in wonder at her body. She whimpered and gazed up at him with a look that expressed a certain vulnerability and awe. "Oh fuck... oh god... those big titties..." he mumbled softly before clutching at the two large boobs bouncing spiritedly about her chest as they fucked. A bead of sweat ran down his temple as he watched their hypnotic movement, bobbling about against his palms.

She seemed to be enjoying his attention as she suddenly began to buck her hips in response to his praise. I sensed a deep want for his approval, for him to make her feel beautiful and desired.

David tired sooner than I thought he would, perhaps due to age beginning to catch up with him. However, it proved no obstacle as they smoothly transitioned to a new position. Once David was laying on his back, Katie climbed atop him and immediately mounted his skyward cock, squatting down on top of him until it filled her pussy once again. She began to bounce happily on him, placing her hands gently on his abs and tilting her head slightly back with a serene look in her eyes. They continued like this until David's lust grew too much for him to bear and he swung upward to embrace her.

Katie submitted to David's arms as if she wanted to be coddled by his powerful, impassioned embrace. Her wide eyes never left his, even as he briefly toured her body now and then. Her large, springy breasts rapidly tottered about as she sat comfortably in his lap, fully relenting to the frantic gyrations of his hips. As Katie's body rattled this way and that, her long hair lashed about the long curve of her back, nearly down to the fine perspiration of her ass where the pressure of David's hands left ruddy marks in her cushiony flesh.

When she finally looked down, just for a moment, she found his protracted manhood creamy with her sustained bliss and emitted a sound that could only be described as a joyful cry, her limpid eyes beginning to stream until salty droplets reached her lips as they widened into a beaming smile. Her bliss was divine; drunken, inexplicable, immeasurable. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking, in the midst of receiving all that she had ever wished for from this incredible object of her secret affection.

"Katie!" David groaned, clearly suffering an intense emotion that brought him to the brink of pleasure before he wrestled control of his urge for a climax. "You have such a tight pussy..." he muttered, gazing at her in wonder.

Choked with her own emotion, Katie cupped his face, her smooth hands running over the rough texture of his stubble, and then pressed her lips squarely against his, kissing him deeply, and then plunging her tongue into his mouth until they indulged themselves with the taste of one another. David wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in close until her hardened nipples were buried in his chest and the soft expansion of her breasts were amplified in all directions.

"Ngh! Fuck me!" Katie chirped, to my surprise. Overcome with the threat of a looming orgasm, she threw her arms around his neck and rode him faster, rolling her hips against his hard body with an urgent humping motion, frantic with the desire to drive his distended cock deeper into her hot quivering flesh. "Fuck me Mr. Testa!" she blurted out with a throaty voice, staring him down with near angry desperation. "I'm gonna have an orgasm!"

Admittedly, Katie's relative silence had left me wondering if there was any lingering reluctance on her part, but in the height of passion, she showed her true colors, breaking through the wall of fear and embarrassment about being observed bearing her desires so openly.

"Oh god... baby... come for me, honey..." David intoned, beside himself with a dizzy bliss.

Katie bounced like mad on David's lap, her long hair clinging to her sweaty cheeks as she reached up and cupped her boobs with a smooth sweeping motion. Her jaw hung loose, expressing a state of constant bewilderment at her sudden freedom to exhibit herself as wild and horny. She gazed down in disbelief at the shiny, stiff member plunging rapidly through her slippery hole with ease as her body began to swell with the tingle of anticipation. Katie appeared to be absorbed in the sound of her sweaty ass smacking against David's body, as well as the gentler whack of his heavy balls against his thighs as the moist suction of her body tugged them up and down. I could see that her senses were about to be shattered in an incredible wave of vaginal secretions.

"I'm--- gonna come!" she squealed musically.

Within seconds, I observed every detail of her orgasm, from the rippling passion that washed through her body, to the trance-like expression on her face, to the spastic jerk of her hips as her muscles contracted. I could almost smell her; the intense, erotic odors of her body just barely reaching my nostrils by the time she bathed his cock in a thickly viscous cream. I could almost feel the squirt of her pussy as it erupted with pleasure, leaking down until David's balls were coated with her glistening juices.

Katie seemed exhausted and frantic for his touch as she threw herself upon his chest. Tears of happiness made their way down her cheeks as they toppled over and lay down together, coupled in a warm and passionate embrace, having long forgotten about the cameras, the crew, and the onlookers, such as myself. They were lost in a tender moment, cocooned in perfect, mutual attention that had no room for anything or anyone else.

The cameras backed away and the crew receded.

"We got it. Great. Check the gate," the director said, quite simply, before strolling off with an air of satisfaction.

I stepped quickly away, reeling from what I'd just seen. After hearing about David's infatuation with Katie and witnessing firsthand the impact she had on him, the sight of their highly-anticipated union left me so incredibly aroused and excited for them that I feared the slightest glance from an attractive woman would cause me to blow. I wandered off to the edge of the room for a moment, anxious to catch my breath and clear my head. Eventually, however, I turned my attention back to the rapidly increasing activity taking place everywhere I looked.

I quickly searched for Walter, sure that he was off somewhere quaking with fear and able to cool me back down with some idle banter. Instead, I found him standing in front of a few crew members with a light meter held squarely in front of his sweat-shined forehead. Moments later, a woman was ushered in, a good several years older than Walter. I could tell instantly that she was trouble; her spirited gait oozing with confidence and a sense of devilish amusement.

She took one look at Walter and laughed. "Is this him?" she asked the crew.

"That's him, yes," someone mumbled while adjusting a tripod.

Walter stared back at the woman cautiously, barely able to move, his hands still masking the family jewels. She smirked and considered him thoughtfully. "Very cute," she mused aloud to ensure that he heard, before reaching up to tie her hair back into a ponytail with a navy blue elastic band stretched wide between her fingers.

The young woman lingered there with her arms raised, casually fixing and refixing her hair like she were about to simply hop on the treadmill or go for a run. All the while, she seemed conscious of Walter's anxious gaze as if wanting to stoke his intimidation even further for her own satisfaction. After a few moments, she began to ease her body to one leg and stick out her chest, letting her two sizable breasts bob deftly about, her tall, statuesque body full of sensuous curves and dripping with open sexuality. She showed off the thick, black bush sprouting between her legs as she shifted her weight to the side, bluntly announcing her natural femininity.

"I'm Lisa," she said finally, satisfied with herself and taking a step forward to extend a hand.

Walter wedged one hand tighter against his balls while extending the other, trembling as he weakly received a handshake. "Walter," he replied, almost inaudibly.

Lisa laughed again at the sight of him. "Relax! This'll be fun. I'll take good care of you." Walter took a gulp and nodded. "So Walter... you're a virgin, yeah?" she asked, suddenly taking on a compassionate tone.

"Uh-huh," he mumbled.

"Okay, that's no big deal. How funny that you came here to lose it! I like that." Walter could do nothing but stare at her. She observed his silence for a few moments, then let out a brief sigh. "Can I tell you something?" she asked, the smirk on her face growing.

"Okay..."

"I think you're pretty cute. I'm happy and honored to be your first partner."

Walter's eyes bulged and I saw his chest inflate as if he needed this verbal confirmation about what she was going to do with, or to, him. A smile flickered to life on his face as he took a sharp breath in. "Th-thank you," he stuttered. She meant business -- Walter was caught in her spider web and I knew she was about to claim absolute dominance and control.

Lisa beamed at Walter and then lowered her eyes. "But you should really try to relax a little if we're gonna do this." She reached out and softly ran her hand up and down his arm. "Can I see what we're working with here?" she asked, glancing down at the two hands crisscrossed over his crotch.

Walter inhaled suddenly, his body taut with tension. "Oh-- okay..." he mumbled.

"Okay, I'd like that. Let's have a look at that cock of yours," she said cheerfully. "Is it big?"

Lisa reached down with both hands and gently grasped his wrists, then moved them wide to the side to leave him defenseless. I saw Walter flinch as she removed all sense of security he had remaining, his knees buckling together as he found himself suddenly nude before this woman who gave him unexpected attention. Nothing looked more adorably pathetic than a guileless young virgin who hid his incredible curiosity about women behind a thick veneer of intense terror. Walter gasped as his penis popped outward and bounced once or twice in front of his naked body.

As if intending to be an antidote to his obvious humiliation, Lisa laid it on thick, clearly indulging her sense of amusement at Walter's awkwardness and wishing to inspire confidence in a mind so full of inhibitions. "Whoa!" she exclaimed, gasping at the sight of his erection exaggeratedly. "My, what a big dick you have!" she giggled. Caught off guard, Walter showed his first sign of genuine excitement, becoming instantly flustered and willing to buy every little compliment she offered.

Placing her hand beside her mouth, Lisa mock whispered to him, "You're supposed to say something like, 'All the better to fuck you with.'" Walter sputtered before emitting an awkward laugh. "Okay, I get it. You can't say stuff like that yet. We'll work on that," Lisa chuckled. "Anyway -- what do you think of my body?" she asked, taking a step back.

Lisa stood before him, her arms outstretched, two large breasts with crisp, salmon-colored nipples erect and pointy. Her hairy mons virtually hiding two fuzzy lips, sandwiched perfectly together between her thighs. Walter stood there, clearly feeling awkward to examine her genitals, but nevertheless absorbed in his most direct observation of the female anatomy. He sheepishly looked away when he became aware of her keen observations of his curiosity.

"That's okay, don't be bashful. This is my pussy," she continued with her cheerful demeanor, taking note of his immediate interest in that area of her body. She arranged her fingers in a triangle shape and pushed them outward in all directions. Her thick pubic hair parted and gave way to a velvety expanse of reddish-pink flesh. "It's very tight and wet inside. I'm not even sure it can fit such a large dick!" She threw her head back and laughed heartily at her cause for amusement. Walter joined her, nervously laughing as his penis twitched and jerked with obvious excitement.

"So... have you ever even... um... touched a woman's boobs before?" Lisa asked, peering curiously at him.

"No... never..." he said.

"Would you like to?" Walter nodded enthusiastically. "Go ahead!" she chirped, arching her back slightly to extend them forward.

Walter quickly raised his hands in unison and placed them firmly against her breasts, then closed his fingers around them as if he was honking two horns. As unsexy as it was, it seemed to be an enthralling experience for Lisa who was endlessly aroused by his witlessness. Walter was too deeply absorbed in what was going on to understand the kind of fetish she had for inexperienced, meek men that could easily be controlled, instructed, and corrupted. The only thing that must have registered in his mind was that first sensation of the soft squish of a pair of beautiful female breasts. All at once, his innocence appeared shattered, his stance changed, his demeanor became desperate; he'd had a taste of what she offered and he instantly wanted more.

Lisa squatted down in front of him happily, reaching out to gently touch his penis, moving slowly so as to not startle him. Nevertheless, he still flinched the moment her fingers came into contact with his body. As she began stroking him, Walter continued to play awkwardly with her breasts. So sensitive to her touch was he, that within seconds I could see his cockhead beginning to exude small bubbles of precum.

Working him with long, twisting strokes, Lisa observed Walter's eyes as he seemed to drift off into another world and leave the room entirely. She aimed to draw him back in, arresting his attention with a question. "So what do you do, Walter? You're in school?" She had the eyes of a huntress; I suddenly wondered if this is what a cougar looked like years before she grew into the role.

"Yeah, I... um... I'm a junior in college." He struggled to speak, answering with halted speech in response to the firm pressure she applied as his cock squeezed through her grip. Lisa reached down between her legs and slipped her fingers into the forest of hair sticking out in all directions. When her fingers emerged again, they were shiny and glistening. Walter gave a slight jump when he saw this, startled by the sight of the excess moisture from her vagina as she smeared it over his cock for extra lubrication. I instantly recognized the moment he got his first whiff of a woman's fragrance as the powerfully intimate scent of Lisa's pussy reached his nostrils.

"I... um... work in... the math department..." he continued, choking on his words as he tried to savor the odor.

"What a surprise, I'd never have guessed that!" she said, her face lighting up. She then snorted a laugh and wrapped her arms around his body to give him a tight squeeze, making him look like her personal plaything, his innocence just waiting to be corrupted.

The cameraman gave a silent thumbs-up. "Okay, we're ready," the assistant director said, turning his attention to the couple.

"Okay, here we go, Walter," Lisa said, brimming with excitement. "I'm gonna suck that big dick now, okay?" Walter inhaled sharply and nodded at her. "Hang on tight, my friend." Lisa trilled with laughter at the expression on his face.

Lisa wasted no time in sliding his shaft between her lips and over her tongue, emitting a deep "mmm" the moment she took him inside. Walter's eyes seemed to bulge in their sockets as he looked down and began to process the sight and sensation of his cock inside a woman's mouth. Moreover, Lisa's approach to sucking him off was audible, nasty, and messy. She wanted to hear the sounds of her efforts, to see the way her spit glazed and oozed down his long shaft. She lifted his member into the air and dragged her tongue dramatically up the underside of his cock, all the way to the tip, smirking as she became aware of how the camera was eating up the drama.