Hot Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Lisa's head was swinging back and forth with a full-throated bob as Walter braced himself, gazing in astonishment at her as he throbbed mercilessly in her mouth. "Mmm... you're so hard, I love sucking your cock," she muttered during a brief pause. Lisa went back to work, relishing the opportunity she had been given and obvious about her enjoyment over his constant whimpering.

I watched Walter's disposition begin to change as he gazed in absolute amazement at his dick moving through her mouth. He exhaled suddenly and shuddered. I saw his face break out into panic as his legs began to buckle and shake. "L-- Lisa..." he whispered, barely able to speak. "Ugh!" he added with a sudden groan.

Now in a cold sweat, he gave birth to a series of high-pitched groans, his body shaking almost violently as his hips began to grind toward her face. Lisa's eyes shot open with brief surprise, then settled into what looked like an expression of both humor and pity. I knew at once it was the look of a woman whose mouth was suddenly flooding with an unexpected torrent of warm semen.

Walter looked mortified and frantically pulled away, wiping himself with a look of pure embarrassment. "It's okay, it's okay, babe," Lisa rushed to say after hastily gulping down his premature offering. To her credit, she handled it like a pro, rubbing his arm to calm him down and soothing him with looks of satisfaction at the cum she just swallowed. "Let's get you cleaned up and make sure you're ready for round two," she chuckled. Still hard as a rock, Lisa leaned back in and took him inside her mouth again. She sucked gently for a few moments, then licked the tip of his shaft until he oozed no more.

Rather than let him dwell on his embarrassment, she was wise to lead straight into the next task. "Okay, honey. I've taken care of you," Lisa mused as she finished and wiped her lips. "Now, you need to learn the most important thing: how to pleasure a woman. Okay? You're gonna practice eating my pussy."

"Okay..." Walter replied, his face lighting up. It did not seem that he had any choice in the matter, but Walter was perfectly on board.

"Okay, what?" she continued. "I told you we're gonna work on speaking up..." Lisa cupped her palm and placed it to her ear as if listening for what he wanted.

"I... uh... I want to eat your pussy." Walter turned beet red, being entirely unaccustomed to saying something like that, at least not out loud.

"Ahh, so Walter from the math department has a dirty mind, after all!" she exclaimed, making herself laugh gleefully. "I like that... I like that..." Lisa sat down on the ground and leaned back, grinning. Propping her knees up in the air, she wedged her hips open forcefully and spread herself wide for him. "Okay," she growled. "Eat that pussy, honey." Her eyes twinkled with excitement and I knew she was high on the thrill of dominating an inexperienced young man.

Walter quickly threw himself down between her legs with the first sign of wild enthusiasm that I had seen out of him. He nestled his face gently into her bed of pubes and began to lick at her labia in a mechanical, repeated motion. "Harder honey," she grumbled, "Spread me open." Walter reached forward and separated her outer labia with his fingers and then continued to lick at her glistening pink flesh frantically as Lisa provided light instruction.

The feverish enthusiasm that Walter demonstrated sparked great interest in the cameraman who moved in closer for a detailed shot of his face buried in the wide, hairy pink expanse between Lisa's legs. She seemed to be growing impatient; reaching forward to grasp Walter's hair and mash his face up against her genitals.

"Harder!" she demanded while watching him like a hawk. He finally began to vary up his technique, exploring curiously with sucks and licks in different places and different styles, all the while steered by Lisa's physical guidance as she ensured that his face was messy and coated with her sticky emissions. "How do I taste?" Lisa asked. Walter's inaudible, muffled voice emerged from between her legs. "What's that?" she replied, releasing her pressure a little.

"I love your taste and smell!" he blurted before resuming the willing execution of his curiosity and hunger. Lisa groaned and leaned back as if she was about to melt into the floor. She moaned, finally exhibiting a moment of weakness and pleasured vulnerability. For several minutes, Walter went at it like a champ, listening to Lisa's coos and determined to learn how to spark her pleasure.

"Okay, can we get a shot of insertion?" the assistant director asked, satisfied with the footage so far.

Lisa shot up excitedly, throwing a thumbs-up sign into the air in his direction. Walter walked forward on his knees, holding hers apart, his stiff cock wagging back and forth in front of his body as he positioned himself anxiously between her legs. The crew had casually labeled it "insertion" but to Walter, it was more than that. A small bead of sweat ran down his temple as he held his penis with a trembling hand and pushed it eagerly inside her body with a soft moan.

Walter seemed to be in a trance, his eyes glued to the sight of his cock slipping in and out of Lisa's vagina, encircled by a ring of hair that had quickly grown sticky. "Walter..." Lisa grumbled. "You've gone silent on me again..."

"Mmgh... I -- I love your pussy hair!" he blurted out as if surprised by his own voice.

Lisa snorted. "It's pubic hair, my friend." She narrowed her eyes at his, a slim grin stretching across her face. "You like a hairy girl? You like a nice hairy pussy?"

Walter's jaw dropped and he stared at her, astounded by the dirty things coming out of her mouth. His face moved from shock to becoming full of intense crisis, twisted into a grimace of pleasure and bewilderment as his hips shot back and forth in a hurried, frantic motion. His eyes were all over his body, first fixated squarely on her wide, creamy, pink hole and then at the two large breasts rocking back and forth upon her chest. Suddenly, Walter's hands shot forward and he grasped at her jostling boobs to squeeze them, anchoring himself as he groaned and began fucking her harder.

"That's it... you can give us more..." the assistant director said as the cameraman became increasingly animated, zeroing in on the action.

Lisa was beside herself with pleasure at long last, alternating between squealing joyfully at the sight of his enthusiasm and mewing like a cat. She wanted nothing more but to egg on her innocent partner and give the crew everything they wanted, further turning herself on in the process. "Fuck me, Walter-from-the-math-department!" she shouted gleefully, reaching up briefly to run her fingers through his hair as he whimpered. "What's that? Don't be shy, babe. Use your outdoor voice," she chuckled. "Say what's on your mind!"

"Ngh!" he gasped, his body shaking visibly. I stood there astonished at his incredible awkwardness and virginal, sexual catharsis. He continued mumbling awkwardly, overwhelmed with the significance of losing his virginity. "I'm-- I'm fucking you..." he muttered in disbelief and under great pressure to respond to her demands to say something. "Oh god, I'm fucking a wet pussy!"

The innocent outbursts seemed to be driving Lisa crazy as her hips began to jerk and spasm in response. "Ohhh, yes..." she droned, "You're making my pussy so wet, honey..." Her back suddenly arched as she squealed with delight. Between panting, she exclaimed, "Walter, baby -- fill me with that big dick!"

Walter exhaled deeply and shivered, "Oh god... Lisa..." he whined as he drove his hips even faster, exhibiting an increasing speed and aggression and plunging his cock deep inside her gaping pussy reddish from friction.

"Yes! Walter! Keep going! Keep going!"

"Mmh! Lisa!" he gasped breathlessly.

"Make me squirt, I'm close!" Walter put his head down and fixed his stare on the playful spring of her breasts, driving his hips back and forth as hard and fast as he could. "Yes -- ohhh, fuck, yes!" Lisa moaned as her hips jerked forward a few times and then remained extended as she grasped at his body. Her body looked hot, sweaty, and flush. She resumed pumping her quivering hips, slowly, moaning over and over as an orgasm rippled through her body. Finally, she fell limp and gazed up at him before stroking his cheek.

Walter collapsed onto his heels, gasping for breath and staring at Lisa in wonder. His cock, still coated in juices, extended triumphantly outward toward her, this time without any of the shame he had felt earlier. "You did it!" she laughed, before giving him a high five. Walter chuckled excitedly and beamed at her.

"Great, thank you," the assistant director said, turning to his cameraman. "Mike, I got another couple over here. Quick." The crew raced off toward another cinematic opportunity, leaving Lisa and Walter panting on the floor together.

Although I had been looking for a brief delay from the overwhelming excitement, all I managed to do was make myself even more desperately horny. What was I doing and why was I so intimidated? I couldn't answer these questions and couldn't fathom that Walter was already getting more action than I was. Not only that, as I lingered a few moments more, I discovered Lisa's interest in corrupting Walter's innocent mind had only grown stronger.

"Who do you think you'd like to ask?" she said with an air of curiosity.

"Huh?" he said.

"Well, I want to leave you with the confidence to go ask other girls," she said proudly, having taken him under her wing as a kind of project.

Walter gave an involuntary glance toward a curvy Asian girl in glasses standing awkwardly by herself several feet away. She seemed extremely self-conscious, hyperaware of the presence of her ample, weighty breasts jutting out from her chest with fat red nipples, and the visibility of the thick black wisp of hair between her legs. I instantly pegged her as one of the college girls who reluctantly came with a small group under the influence of peer pressure, a perfect fit for Walter.

"Her?" Lisa asked eagerly. "Okay, go ask her!"

"You mean... just..."

"Yeah! Go for it! I bet she'd love to."

I watched in astonishment as Walter slowly left Lisa's side and wandered anxiously in the young woman's direction. For a few minutes, I saw them talking, smiling, exhibiting embarrassment. I saw him ask her something, but I could not hear anything. All I saw was her widening eyes, the blushing of her cheeks, her deep breathing before she bit her lip nervously.

I took a step backward, reeling from the scene I'd just witnessed, and was just about to turn around when I felt my bare foot land on someone else's firmly planted toes.

"Whoa!" I heard someone cry out.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, spinning around.

Two girls had approached me from behind, and one of them had her hand out to block me from colliding with them further. The one on the left was short and slightly stocky, quite busty, with a wild mass of black pubes sprouting like a wild animal from between her legs. She immediately lowered her gaze to examine my penis thoughtfully; her expression one of serious consideration. Her friend stood beside her; skinny, pasty white with smaller breasts and two perfectly circular red nipples, as well as two puffy lips gracing a freshly shaven pubic mound. Her shy demeanor contrasted with the aggressive scaly dragon tattooed across her shoulder. Either afraid to look down or pondering something else, she eyed me with a certain anxious intensity.

"Hey --" the first girl said, raising her eyes back to my face. She laughed before she could finish her introduction as if I had stumbled upon the tail end of some kind of amusing dialogue. "So, um, my friend wanted to know if you want to join us," she asked boldly, in lieu of her nervous companion. It was at this point that I noticed a tall athletic fellow standing a few feet behind them, watching our exchange patiently.

"Oh, um..." I started, before glancing at the silent second woman. She looked down quietly, her face exhibiting a mild blush. I felt a warm glow spooling in my stomach, witnessing a stranger's mixture of shame and desire for me. "Sure," I added decisively, making sure to savor the sudden upward glance of my soon-to-be partner, having just established that her friend successfully invited me to fuck her.

"Yay!" the shorter of the two cheered, swinging her body around toward the other man who they'd surely ensnared in their amorous plot just moments earlier. The bolder of the two friends skipped back to her newfound beau, exaggerating her movements, well aware that every hop she took sent two sizable naked breasts tumbling about her chest. She grabbed the hand of the other man and tugged him downward, quickly squatting until her well-cushioned bottom plopped onto the floor with a soft smacking sound. Her knees wedged open as she drew him eagerly near, exhibiting her thick black bush and faintly-stubbled legs. He seemed all too eager to loosen his tongue and invite a messy kiss while grasping for the two giant breasts that commanded his full attention. They seemed like such an odd pair, one spunky and eccentric, half her partner's size, and the other a clean-cut jockish fellow. However, this made their impending union that much more thrilling.

As for my partner, she let me lead her to the floor beside her friend where she sat there chewing her lower lip and looking at me expectantly. "I love your tattoo," I said, unable to think of anything else to break the ice.

"Thanks," she laughed. I felt like an idiot, and perhaps I was, but if anything, it relaxed her a bit and reduced the sense of intimidation that gripped her.

I smiled and leaned in, which she received by taking a deep breath in and closing her eyes to silently offer me her lips. We kissed briefly, but we were both aware of the task that lay before us. Her friend was already tugging at the swollen cock of the other man in our group while he rubbed his fingers back and forth through the forest of hair between her legs. I reached up and cupped my partner's left breast, feeling her body tense up momentarily and then soften. I thought it might take her a while to warm up to what we were doing, however to my surprise I felt her curious fingers tickling my shaft just moments later.

My anxiety faded and turned to arousal, quickly swelling to a full erection in her hand. I felt a sense of surprise channeled through her fingers as she quickly adjusted her explorations to manage my sudden increase in size. Her lips widened into a smile, prompting us to pause our kiss as she recovered, before resuming her fondling with greater confidence.

The couple beside us led the way, as the man aggressively sent his partner backward and then slid her up to his pelvis where his stiffened cock stood waiting. I couldn't help but be distracted by the heavy rocking of her two large tits as he thrust himself into her thatch, exposing a shocking pink fissure at the core of her muff. I was more than ready to dive in myself and took control, answering my own partner's obvious desire. She squeaked happily as I quickly lay her back and flung apart her knees, exposing her bare, naked pussy.

The thick head of my cock became instantly shiny as I ran it back and forth between her lips. A slight shiver traveled through her thighs, followed by a gasp as I pushed myself inside. Our eyes connected as her inner muscles stretched to swallow my cock, then we looked down together at the way her salmon-pink hole gaped wide and allowed our bodies to be drawn closer together.

We began fucking like champs, clutching at each other with great determination, my eyes affixed to the lively dance of her small breasts, hers drawn across my chest and seeking my gaze repeatedly. Her breath became heavy and labored, mixing with the sound of the two excited bodies smacking repeatedly together beside us. My senses heightened, I suddenly became aware that the room was now reeking of sex; redolent with vague tinges of body odor, sweat, thick with the mysterious, feminine scent of wet pussy and the musky odor of my own aroused cock.

My partner's narrow, catlike eyes couldn't let go of mine. She seemed as if lost in a trance, imagining me a glorious lover, the stuff of fantasy, and I was all the more turned on for it. Her pussy was suddenly audibly wet, frothy with whitish cum.

"Fuck, you're coming so much!" I exclaimed.

She gave a breathy laugh. "I know!"

"This is so awesome," I chuckled.

"I know!" she repeated louder.

A wide, constant grin lit up her face as she followed my eyes, returning to her flushed pussy. She fixated on my dick as it sunk in and out of her body, smeared with a fragrant cream. I knew I would soon have to stop before it went too far, but I savored the sight of her quivering titties, nimble and pointy, for as long as I could before pulling out and pinching myself to prevent ejaculation.

Just like that, I had logged my first fuck of the event. After offering our reluctant goodbyes, I strolled back out into the room with a renewed confidence. No longer did I feel unsure, disoriented, and left out. I felt empowered and more sexually motivated than ever.

My attention shifted to the other goings-on about the room, my arousal infinitely heightened by a bewildering landscape perfect for a little voyeurism. I watched a young woman with a small frame lifted into the air by a much taller man with a rather massive appendage. He took her into his arms and lowered her onto it, clearly surprising her with the unexpected hoist into the air. As his dick sunk deep into her body, her eyes widened and she gasped, "Oh my god!" He began to bounce her up and down, thrusting himself through her tight pussy as it clung and stretched against his shaft. "Oh my god, oh my god!" she wailed in surprise, throwing her arms around his neck and holding him for dear life, her meager, pointy breasts dancing wildly in front of his face as her small body sprung up and down, enjoying an experience she'd never even dreamed of.

If it was exciting to watch these unacquainted couples, it was even more so witnessing my two new comrades simply because I knew what was at stake for each of them. Walter and his new Asian friend had faces devastated with shock but laced with humor, seeming oddly on the verge of laughter. I tried to imagine the thrill he was feeling as he leaned over her, wedged between two thick, pale thighs already glistening and wet with cum, his skinny body pumping furiously through a thick black mass encircling a bright pink chasm that repeatedly swallowed his penis. Walter lowered his eyes to the rhythmic swing of her massive boobs and their elongated, reddish nipples. She was frozen, mesmerized by him, and in awe. I imagined -- no, I hoped -- that she, too, was having her very first experience of passion such as this; that she was in the midst of losing her virginity to Walter and his newfound sexual confidence.

David, on the other hand, was swept up in an experience with two younger women clearly having a taste for a handsome older man. One of them remained bent over as he pounded her from behind. She cried out, pleasure and pain indistinguishable, as her body thundered back and forth, ass rippling, two petite tits flapping beneath her chest. A second girl, bubbly and dimpled, turned David's head sideways, scheming to steal his attention as she cupped the back of his neck and sucked his lips. Her other hand caressed her own breasts as she rose and fell on her knees, her taut body electric with erotic energy.

I wandered about a little more, observing the many pairings around me, some being filmed, others simply swept up in the free license to fuck indiscriminately. Everywhere, crowds gathered to watch, take turns, meet new partners and split off to engage in oral sex or more. The explosive relief of sexual frustration by hormone-fueled youth was incredible to watch. A young woman sat down between two men, fueled by a sense of silliness and rebellion. She grasped a cock in either hand, then turned and stuck out her tongue to show off for her amused friends, posing as if about to devour one of them. One could almost imagine selfies being taken if phones were allowed.