Hot Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stood back up and her friends turned, it suddenly dawned on me who I was watching. There, standing before me, were the three girls that I sat behind when I first arrived. Becoming aware of my sudden attention, they glanced up at me; one at first, and then the others. Given how the first girl had done a double-take, it was obvious they recognized me, as well. However, they didn't react with the fear and uncertainty that I thought they would. All three girls stood before me, their chests heaving, hearts racing, blood pumping fiercely as the adrenaline coursed through their bodies given the thrill of showing themselves completely naked to all the guys around them. I thought back to that moment earlier when we were so cautious, so wary of the experience we were about to have. Now, here they were, facing me squarely as I faced them, our bodies naked and full of arousal.

I felt a great sense of relief wash through me as my curiosity about each of them, when clothed, became instantly satisfied. The girls stood shoulder to shoulder, their three little naked pussies on display all in a row, ranging from smooth to furry. Three beautiful sets of naked boobs poking out from their bare chests, their nipples so puffy and swollen. Just as I had been curious, I knew that they were. I wanted them to see my penis, to see how hard I was, to feel that same sense of satisfaction about the body they may have imagined being able to witness. I stood there, dick surging out before me, wild with arousal. I observed their faces, emitting that "can you believe we're seeing each other naked?" look, their mouths hanging slightly open, their lips slick with a hint of surprise and delight. Their whole bodies came alive with erotic tension as they gazed at my inflamed cock and I, in turn, performed a full body scan of their exposed boobs and pussies.

Still reeling from the encounter, I eventually tore myself away, my whole body buzzing with excitement. The longer I wandered, the more surprised I became at the sheer variety of participants and couples engaged in acts with apparent strangers. Nearby, a cougar had found a handsome twenty-something and was busy running her hands over his chest as he lay back. They exchanged a few words I could not hear, triggering a huge grin across his face. He looked as if he was lost in a dream, serenely gazing up at her as she squatted over him and reached down to massage his penis, ensuring that he was as hard as humanly possible. For a moment, her expression became just as dreamy as she sunk her hips, taking him deep inside her body until she was full of his youthful manhood. I watched her mouth part as she let slip a small gasp, her hands suddenly shaky as they sought to anchor herself against his body. He reached up, groping with wonder at the two sizable, mature breasts that hung dramatically before his glowing face.

Little by little, all barriers broke down, shame vanished, and excitement turned to sheer intoxication as was acted upon with fewer and fewer inhibitions.

I neared a young woman that captured my attention instantly. Her back was turned to me, observing a handful of couples that were fucking nearby all in a neat row, and although most of her body was obscured, I felt a strange thrill course through me like a small bolt of lightning. My eyes settled on her butt where one cheek shifted downward on account of the weight she had casually shifted to one leg. As she tapped a foot nervously, I observed the texture of her buttocks, giving a slight wobble much like a firmly set custard or pudding. Her smooth crack met with the elegant curve of her spine which I was just about to follow with my eyes when she turned around.

At first, I remained glued to the sight of her pelvic region as it idly swung around and then stiffened, tensing up no doubt at the sight of me. In an instant, the soft, spongy flesh of her buttocks was swapped for a small patch of light brown hair, neatly trimmed, which terminated just above the two perfectly smooth lips of a carefully groomed pussy, sweet and delicate, like two rose petals. Although I had not yet processed the totality of this woman, even the smallest fragments of her body -- the slight swell of her buttocks, the neat folds of flesh tucked between her legs, the deep well of her bellybutton -- each gripped me with fascination entirely of their own accords.

However, it was the moment I raised my eyes to discover her identity that I found myself struck with a sudden moment of recognition that burned in me with powerful, erotic intensity. There was her face, one I had seen a hundred times before smiling back at me from across the counter. Norah, the barista who greeted me kindly each and every morning, stared back at me with as much astonishment as I directed toward her.

For the next several moments, the room around us and all the unspeakable acts that ensued seemed to slip away. I felt as if I was in a tunnel; at one end there was Norah, her sparkling eyes, her gentle curves, her buoyant, jovial breasts, and at the other end was me, gazing back at her from a state of terrible embarrassment, acutely aware of my incredibly distended manhood.

There was no ambiguity about her reaction to it...

Norah's eyes soon fled mine as if startled by a familiarity that destroyed any sense of comfortable anonymity. Instead, they dropped straight down and settled on my massively erect cock. With one hand flung across her mouth, Norah still barely managed to suppress a flurry of nervous laughter that caught me off-guard and sent me tumbling back into the reality of the space and situation we found ourselves in.

It was not the reaction I expected, but it was the one I had. I recalled all the times I had wanted to talk to Norah but kept my mouth shut, aware that she was probably hit on all the time by creepy guys in the workplace. Instead, I always sat quietly at my table, studying the unique features of the way she wrote my name and savoring the daily smile she had greeted me with.

Norah's face turned red when she saw me reeling from her unexpected laughter. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-- I wasn't laughing at... you. I... um... just laugh when I get nervous."

"That's okay," I chuckled, legitimately relieved.

An awkward silence followed as we resumed gawking at the sight of each other. Hard as she may have tried to not look, I saw her fight the urge until finally, her eyes flit downward again. I took the window of opportunity to do the same, reexamining her body with the added thrill of knowing the woman it belonged to. Any lingering bruises to my ego were soon healed as I discovered the subtle reactions to my appearance which she could not hide. Norah's outer labia had begun to swell in just the short time that had elapsed since I saw her spin around. Her pinkish-red nipples stuck prominently out from the tips of her breasts, acutely aroused by our predicament, and I delighted in imagining that they simply pointed the way to the object of deep, curious attention.

Despite all the naked bodies I had seen, hers was the most significant and explosive; the hardened nipples and swelling breasts, the seductive curves and soft pubic hair, all referenced a long-simmering attraction that remained elusive and mysterious and yet now had to be confronted in a crisis of seemingly epic proportion. In the brief moments that Norah snuck indulgent peeks at my body, she seemed no less swept up in the same catharsis; given the way she lingered on my shoulders, my chest, all the way down to my intensely revealing erection, fully extended and twitching with life, its mushroom-like head thick and pronounced, my firm, full balls tightening up against my body and suddenly feeling as blue as the sky on a clear summer day.

Norah tensed up and began to breathe more rapidly as I took a step toward her. However, as I settled by her side she turned and smiled at me with the same unguarded smile I looked forward to every day. Together we observed four or five sets of couples before us, legs splayed or asses raised, emitting a symphony of grunts and moans, naked bodies grinding and thumping together in a fit of passion and bodily fluids. Observing such activities would already have been an awkward task had I done it on my own but became doubly so as I stood there by Norah's side united in this supreme act of voyeurism.

"So... uh...do--" I began, entirely unsure what I was going to say next. Norah, however, had already assumed what I was going to say and began laughing nervously again. I couldn't help but turn as red as she had earlier.

"Mmm-hmm?" she said after getting a grip. Norah gritted her teeth and fought back a smirk while patiently awaiting my response.

It was too late to change course, even if it hadn't been my intent to come off as bold as that so soon -- but bold I was. "Why not?" I thought, realizing how committed I already was to the event taking place all around us.

"Do you... um... want to..." I mumbled, fumbling my way through a proposition I could not believe I was making.

Norah could no longer hold back; the nervous tension erupted inside her and a wide grin formed across her face. She glanced over at the nearest couple and my eyes followed hers there. It was almost comical how meandering my request had been given the extremity of the actions taking place just beside us. A young woman was down on all fours, except for one arm which she swept back to clutch at her partner for mercy. He showed her little, driving his impressive dick incessantly through the expansive, hairy portal widening into a pink ring between her thighs as she tilted her ass skyward.

Was that what I was asking her for?... What these two were so dramatically engaged in? I suddenly began to laugh, as she did. It was a peal of nervous laughter but also laughter full of excitement, mischievousness, and adventure. Moreover, to my surprise, it promptly ended the moment Norah collected herself, pursed her lips to control that wry, impish grin, and then simply said, "Sure, yeah."

My heart thumped wildly as I felt her touch my hand and then lead me a few feet away where, although there was no sense of privacy whatsoever, we would not be on top of several other straining, sweaty bodies. However, our encounter began in a manner resoundingly different than the ones raging on all around us; it began with a moment of quiet tenderness. Norah sat down and led me to her side. There, she inched her body closer to mine and threw her arms around her knees, hugging them to her chest. She rocked back and forth on her butt a couple of times before taking a deep breath in, and then softened her stance, leaning in toward me.

I recognized immediately that she was scheming to kiss me... and my desires were no different. We locked our lips firmly and I felt her body shifting, releasing her arms and legs from their briefly defensive position as she quickly grew comfortable with our embrace. I slipped my arms around her and our bodies connected, strengthening our kiss and flooding it with a sudden passion. I felt our mutual exposure, open arms and legs which, were it not for our embrace, would have revealed the deepest secrets of our intimate physicality.

As I felt her hand make gentle contact with my chest, I further relaxed my tension, accepting the sensation of my cock springing upward to bob stiffly in my lap. I felt as if we suddenly drowned in each other, lost in a meandering kiss that was at times full of play and at other times content with a simple sharing of breath.

When that first, powerful urge to explore the emotion propelling us toward one another finally came to a place of rest, Norah pulled away slightly, that delirious grin of hers blooming again across her face. She tucked it into my neck briefly and then rotated away before slipping into a contemplative gaze. There was only one place she could have been looking; my lap, where my thick, pulsing cock sprouted impulsively toward the soft expression on her face. Norah seemed to consider it with fascination and whimsy, fighting the last vestiges of her intimidation at the experience we found ourselves in the midst of.

"I like your dick," she said dryly, holding back an amusement that I could plainly see was there.

"Oh, really..." I replied.

"Yup." She was fighting a smirk.

"You're just realizing that now?" She raised an eyebrow at me curiously, so I continued. "You mean you didn't notice it that time I strolled into the coffee shop naked? I would think you'd remember something like that..." She laughed upon realizing that I was just goofing off.

"Hmm, no I don't recall..."

"Well, shoot. Really?"

"Yeah," she said with a shrug. "Guys stroll in with their cocks out all the time. It gets you a free biscotti with your order." I snickered at her as she leaned in close. "Want me to let you in on a little secret?"

"Sure."

"You know those green uniforms we have to wear?" I nodded -- boy, did I; I looked forward to seeing her in one of those silly things every morning. She raised her hands to the sky and exclaimed, "Totally naked underneath!"

"What-- really?!"

"Indeed!" she laughed. "All the baristas are naked under there. It's company policy."

"Wow... completely naked? Like... you're just all boobs and pubes under there?"

Norah cupped her mouth and burst into laughter. In all the times I'd had brief exchanges with her over my morning coffee, I never imagined that our first sustained conversation would reveal her to be so willing to be completely ridiculous and silly with me, and I was loving every moment of it.

"I don't believe you," I said, giving her a quick tickle that made her squeak with amusement. "You'll have to show me next time."

"Okay! Show up naked again and this time I'll show you."

"Deal. Just make sure I get my biscotti."

We laughed together for a minute before she relaxed into a smile and examined me thoughtfully. I felt as if I had passed a test and become a real, thinking, laughing, mischievous guy she desired and no longer just some flirty fantasy. Norah nuzzled closer, returning to the position she'd been in earlier, and gazed at my lap again. "Mmmm," she hummed softly.

She sought my eyes once more, needing to briefly reconnect and perhaps offer a subtle acknowledgment at the boundary we were about to cross together. Satisfied at the expression I showed her, she turned back toward my lap and leaned in, gently but enthusiastically wrapping her fingers around the stiff shaft of my penis, then guiding it smoothly into her open mouth.

I exhaled deeply as I felt the extraordinary sensation of being enveloped by the warm cavity of her mouth, the softness of her tongue, and the delight she showed at her first taste of my cock. It was as if her entire body suddenly swelled and glowed with erotic energy which she then directed toward the task at hand, skillfully unlocking a private hunger and sating herself enthusiastically on what I offered. Her eyes closed and she suddenly looked serious, turning inward and savoring the moment of actualizing something that had maybe played out in her head.

I felt myself let go as if wanting to sink into the floor. I lay there, riding the waves of pleasure that passed over me and washed through my pulsing shaft. Now and then my cock sprung free from her mouth, which garnered a quiet chuckle, a playful lick, or a long-drawn breath through her nose as she passed it along the edge of my engorged shaft. I loved the way she periodically squeezed it, opened her eyes to peer at it inquisitively, then droned another "mmmm," before taking it deeper.

After a few minutes, she rose from my lap, wiped a sticky strand from her mouth, and smacked her lips. Norah seemed to tell I was becoming restless for her body and grinned. "What do you want?"

"Hmm?"

"Tell me what you want," she said.

"I really, really, want to go down on you," I admitted.

She laughed and scooted backward, then wedged her legs apart, offering me a playful look. Norah watched as I lowered my eyes and had a closer look than I did before. I was enchanted by the two perfectly symmetrical bare lips in full blush, as well as by the contrast between them and the fluffy tuft of brown hair sitting above.

With keen interest, she observed my face as I gazed down in wonder between her parted legs, bewildered by the complete openness with which she displayed her naked pussy for me, sitting there with such a coy smile. She leaned back as I dove in between her legs and frantically gave her labia a long lick with my tongue. I felt her hand immediately flow over my head and then grip at it like a claw. I rubbed my face in her soft bush, sucked at her lips, then teased her pussy with my tongue as skillfully as I could muster. Her moans were like music as indulged myself, coated in the creamy mixture of her secretions and my saliva.

When my jaw grew tired, I rose back up to her face, anxious for another kiss. She gave me a comical look, pinching my chin, then she tapped it with a finger as if to indicate its cuteness before complying with my obvious desire. We kissed for several minutes, our tongues entangled, enamored with the taste of each other.

"What else do you want?" she cooed when we finally broke free. This was her thing, I figured. What did I want, what did I want. She wanted to hear it, that was for sure. Truthfully, I wanted everything.

"I wanna fuck you," I exhaled, already exhausted by my desire.

"Yeah...? You wanna fuck me?"

"Hmm-hmm..."

"I want you to fuck me," she snapped back, throwing herself down on her back and sweeping her hair out to the side.

I grabbed her legs and tugged her pelvis toward me until my dick bumped into her pubic mound. I reached down and smacked my hard cock a few times on her pink inner labia as her pussy expanded with her parting thighs. She gave me a devilish look, full of anticipation, which I quickly answered by forcing my cock inside her body. I felt her expanding from the inside as she gasped and dug her nails into my arms. Moments later we were pounding together, her breasts rocking back and forth upon her chest, back arching and gasping toward the ceiling.

We fucked with spirit and joy, my cock thickly moistened by her body, squeezing through her tight hole as she smiled blissfully and grasped at my butt to urge me into her with greater pressure. As we shifted positions, virtually without any pause or moment of rest, we shared wordless astonishment at the sight of our bodies engaged in such raw and desperate lust.

For some reason, all I could think of was how much time had been wasted between us with mere morning flirtations when all of this, everything we were doing at that moment, was just sitting there the whole time, waiting to happen. I wondered what would have happened if I had the nerve to just say something, maybe ask her out. All the moments we could have had flashed before my eyes: the concerts attended together, the romantic dinners, the picnics on the beach, and who knew what else. She began to laugh as if she could read my thoughts, and we laughed together.

Our legs locked and bodies upright, she looked down at where we connected, gritting her teeth and bucking her hips back and forth, driving my dick inside her body with such dogged determination that I probably could have stopped exerting any force myself. I lost myself in the sight of her bouncing tits as she did this, ravenous from our sudden outpouring of mutual lust. It was always such a drag being with someone whose libido didn't match my own, and I relished the chance to be with someone unashamed to reveal the matching extent of her own horniness.

As we continued to fuck, I imagined all the times she might have gone home from work, her thoughts slowly returning to the mystery guy who offered her a smile every morning. All the times, perhaps, she resisted the urge to act upon the sensations in her body before finally yanking off her clothes and throwing herself on her bed, tossing her legs wide, fingering her pussy, moaning, calling out the name on my coffee cup. Perhaps all that happened! As far as I could tell, it was perfectly possible that she'd been thinking of me all this time, just as I thought of her.