Hot Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
This is Chapter 5 of My Wife, Her lovers and Me.
2.1k words
4.07
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning myself off I continue to watch the video. I am enthralled. What I've seen so far has been explosive to say the least!

To be honest, thus far the video has been pretty breathtaking to watch. I mean, I just can't stop thinking about it. How incredible is it to be with her in the same room just a couple hours after it all went down in here?

They seem to be doubling up on the foreplay now. They kiss and touch each other while she strokes his cock with just the tip of her index finger. It slides back and forth on its own as once again the blood begins to flow back to it.

He leans in and begins sucking her nipples while she plays with his spent penis. As the minutes pass, she watches it and encourages him. It doesn't take long until his young cock is firmly once again standing at attention. She administers a lone, amorous kiss and tells him, "Take me any way you want, Tyler."

I can see the girlish wonderment upon her face as she lets him control the situation. They kiss as they make their way up to their knees. Then, the youth turns her around so that her back is towards him.

She offers him a playful giggle and pretends to try to get away. However, his hands take hold of her hips and pull her closer still. Next, he reaches around and fills both hands with her magnificent breasts. His lips longingly brush against the side of her neck. He nuzzles closer to her ear and kisses the side of her face.

She readily accepts his advances. Her eyes are closed and she's breathing heavily as his body presses up against hers. She can feel his hardness against her skin and yearns for more!

There is a hunger within the youth and there's only one way to resolve it.

Cheri finds herself caught up in the moment once more. It almost feels like an out of body experience for her. He bends her over and she is powerless to resist. My wife spends the next few moments in agony, just waiting for him to take her! Her hands press down into the cushions of the couch as she continues to drift.

She bites her lip as his firm manhood finally presses against her. She's extremely wet for him. Cheri's lips close tightly together, emanating a definite, "Mmmmm" sound as he enters her.

Tyler suddenly slaps her ass!

She seems pleasantly surprised by this change in him. An immediate look of excitement shows through now. He pulls her hips towards him and within moments his young cock is buried all the way inside my wife!

"Oh yeah, take me!" Cheri declares as he does exactly that. Every inch finds its way inside her, thrust after glorious thrust! If it's pleasure she's after, Tyler is delivering it!

"Oh my god, it's so good! I can't BELIEVE this!" she tells him.

Then Tyler slaps her ass again!

"Yes, Tyler! YES! WOW!"

He has complete control of the situation now- which is exactly the way that she wants it. Soon, he leans over the top and reaches around until his hands become once again filled with those 34DD's!

The camera gives me a perfect side view of the two of them. Just then, I remember that I haven't seen Cheri since we both left the room to go clean off after I came. Suddenly, she returns wearing her black, striped thigh high stockings- the same ones she wore for Tyler! She put them back on for me!

On screen I watch as she takes a slow pounding. Tyler is in the zone, totally enthralled by her.

Meanwhile, Cheri creeps onto the bed with me and slowly turns about. She lies back and extends her legs towards me until she begins stroking my chest with her feet! I don't know what to do. On one hand I am watching the greatest sex film ever made and on the other hand I have my wife's sexy nylon feet staring me in the face.

She rotates her left ankle and says, "Just think, Tyler was worshipping these feet in these very nylons a couple hours ago!"

I gulp.

"Smell my feet, Thomas! Smell them right now!" she commands me.

I take deep breath after breath as she rubs her sexy silken toes on my nose. She adds, "Keep watching me fuck! Don't stop watching me or you'll miss him making me cum! You don't want to miss that, do you?"

I almost panic. Her feet slowly grind onto my face. Her toes slide all over my nose and I can easily pick up her scent on these dirty nylons. This situation is so strange.

They rock back and forth as he gives it to her good. He is even kissing the middle of her back and her shoulders.

"Take me, Tyler! OH MY GOD, TAKE MY PUSSY!" With that her head bobs back and forth and she lets out a deep and pleasure filled moan!

He picks up the pace over the next minute or two- I don't even know how long I've been watching this at this point.

Meanwhile, Cheri is dominating me while I watch her get fucked on video! It's almost like a trap. She has me exactly where she wants me. "Breathe deeper Thomas! Worship my feet and watch me fuck! DO it!" she shouts out. "Watch me FUCK that young COCK!"

I'm experiencing the scent of my wife's worn nylons from her sexual tryst this afternoon while watching how the sweat got there in the first place. It's crazy! I look back to the screen and she's on top now, taking him in the reverse cowgirl position. His hands are firmly on her hips. Cheri's bouncing up and down on the couch using it to help propel her motions.

"You wanted to see this, right? He's gonna make me cum hard and you need to see it!" Then she surrounds my nose with ten hungry toes! "Smell my feet Thomas and watch me FUCK!"

"Look how hard you are! You don't get to cum anymore tonight until I the next time I cum in this video!"

Her large breasts bounce and sway as she fucks him. She's got a good motion going now, and the creaking couch cries out its approval, too! Tyler's hands assist her in every motion that she makes now. The connection between the two of them is unmistakable.

Then she stops momentarily and turns around, coming back for more in the cowgirl position! She rides him with rolling, grinding hips. Cheri slides her hands through her sweaty hair and pulls it back and out of her face as she continues her wild ride! Then she bends over and presses him down into the couch- the palms of both hands flat against his young chest.

He calls out to her, "Oh yeah! Fuck me! Do it to me!"

She grits her teeth, intent on grinding him to dust underneath her. In short order, she hunches over, trembling. She remains motionless until she feels his hand caress her face.

"He's so close to making me cum, Thomas! So fucking CLOSE!"

I can't say a word in response. She's suddenly slowly stroking my cock. The situation is too intense! Then, as quickly as she began, she ceases her hand's motion and slowly slides her feet back over my face.

Back on screen, my wife is up on all fours, pussy agape and begging for more!

He slides himself back inside her and immediately slaps her ass on each cheek, pushing her to let out another feminine roar of ecstasy. Then, he picks up the pace. The determined youth has but one thing on his mind. No matter what, he's going to make my wife cum yet again! To him its non-negotiable.

Tyler grits his teeth as he takes her. He even has a handful of her hair and gives it a slight pull.

She feels herself being driven on to new heights of lust. "More!" she cries out, "OH FUCK!"

With that her young lover drives himself deeper and deeper inside her wet pussy. Their lust pushes them to the very limits of what they can handle. His greedy erection pounds away at her and Cheri takes everything she can get.

"HARDER! Give it to me HARDER, TYLER!"

He focuses on slow and deep thrusts and as a result, Cheri's facial expression once again becomes euphoric.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!" Overjoyed and literally PULSING with pleasure my wife screams, "OH MY GOD, TYLER! MAKE ME CUM!" I can hear the slapping sounds of their hot sweaty bodies colliding as he rams her furiously for as long as he is able.

She takes a deep breath and then grits her teeth as she absorbs every inch that he has to give. She looks up at the ceiling and bites her lip, proclaiming, "FUCK ME HARDER! OH MY GOD! HARDER!"

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Cheri crawls up to me and wraps her arm around me as we continue to watch her exploits. She tells me, "He's about to make me cum again!" She moves in closer and whispers in my ear, "With a big...hard...young...cock!"

Then she begins kissing me and points to the screen, "Watch this!"

Suddenly I hear her cry out on video, "Oh SHIT!"

Then I look back over to the television and see that she is moving her body as well, meeting his thrusts and causing his wet balls to make a loud slapping sound as they strike her ass. Her fingers grasp the cushions tight as she holds on for dear life! Soon, she starts yelling out, "More! Oh my god more! OH MY GOD!"

"You see that, THOMAS? This is another good part! Keep watching!"

She yells out, "Take me! Take my pussy!" Her eyes roll back and she goes silent for almost a minute as he just keeps up the pressure. "Oh FUCK! I'm CUMMING!" she proclaims, shouting it out so the entire world can hear!

A wicked grin across his face, Tyler continues his onslaught! I can see it, both in his eyes and in his movements. He doesn't have much strength left, but what he has he's giving entirely to her!

"Your pussy's All MINE!"

"Oh yeah, it's YOUR pussy! FU-UCK! Oh my god, TAKE IT!" She shakes her head back and forth like a wild woman!

I PUMP MY FIST, "Hell yeah! That's MY wife!"

Cheri smirks at me and chuckles, making a 'Raise the roof' motion with her hands.

Suddenly, she lets out a loud pleasure-filled roar! She loses all strength in her arms and drops so that the side of her face presses against the couch cushion. Meanwhile the man-child continues driving his 'Hard bargain' into her from behind.

Cheri tries desperately to brace herself and to gather her own strength once more. Somehow, she manages to push herself onwards for more as he delivers blow after excruciatingly pleasurable blow to that pussy!

My wife has a look of sheer disbelief on her face. She's had sex with many partners over the years, but has never felt this kind of sexual satisfaction before. Her world is shaken to its core and somehow this 18-year-old is still not finished!

It's doggystyle at its FINEST! Tyler's voice raises an octave while he frantically rams her over and over! Then he feels it begin again- another moment he has been waiting for. The sudden rush of energy within him, coursing towards his throbbing penis!

"CHERI, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! OH MY GOD!"

"Yes! YES! CUM FOR ME!" she demands.

Then, as if on command, he lurches forward and with one final thrust and ejaculates inside my wife once again!

Then she puts a hand on my shoulder and says, "Oh my god. Just watching this is making my insides ache." She adds, "When I was showering afterwards, all I could think of was how much fun it was and what you might think after all this."

"I know," I tell her. We start kissing and making out on the bed. A few minutes later, I look up at the tv screen in time to see Cheri and Tyler walking hand in hand towards the bed. It looks like the first recording is over now. They spent more time fucking on the couch than I imagined that they would.

She asks, "Are you gonna watch the rest now, or save it for later?"

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Do whatever you want. It's for you, after all. It's not like you don't know what happens." She gives me her usual wide Cheri grin. "I'll warn you though, I'm gonna lose all control in the next one."

"What do you mean?"

"Watch and see," she tells me. "Can you watch the rest out there, though? I'm so tired and worn out, I think I'm gonna go to sleep." Then she adds, "We'll talk more about this tomorrow."

I just nod.