Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued like that for ten minutes, at least, and my dick glistened with all that beautiful sex. A shiny cocktail of precum and pussy, it was even frothy around the base.

When she went for her clit, I knew she was close. I felt her body stiffening, and slammed it balls deep, giving her what she desperately needed. "Yeah, take it...take that dick...cum on it...yeah, cum on that big dick!"

She was screaming, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...R...ob...cum...cumming...cumming...cumming...oh god!" It was a long one...and she was shuddering, screaming and moaning...pleasured screams...pleasured moans...it was hot as fuck!

I reached for a big handful, sinking my fingers into the delicious heft of her breast...and savoring the firmness of the puffy, mounded nipple. That's when I got back on it, hard fucking her like before. Still moaning, she kegeled me with pulsing squeezes, "Oh god...Rob...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me...fuck...fuck...fuck me!"

I grunted as it overwhelmed me, and my balls churned closer to release. Finally, I slammed it deep, shooting my load deep inside. She squealed and shuddered each time it pulsed, painting her insides with fertile warmth.

I was still panting some, when she leaned forward to kiss, "Thank you, baby...oh god...thank you...I started the new year with an orgasm! That was the best...we missed midnight, but that was the way to do it!"

I smiled, "Looks like we both started out the year right...definitely the way to celebrate!" She leaned down and slapped my cock over her tongue, licking sex from the shaft, "And you were right...this noisemaker can make a lot of noise!"

That's about when Darin knocked, "I know you guys are in there...you ready for champagne?"

I looked at Megan, nodding yes, and yelling, "Sure, get in here...we got a lot to celebrate!"

When he came in, she was covering herself with the sheet. He saw we were naked in bed, and started grinning, "I'm not going to ask, but I see we've celebrated already...just got back from studying, and Benji's still out." He laughed, "He's out with his swimmer buddies...so he may not even make it home tonight."

Then he looked directly at Megan, and laughed, "Megs, there's no need to cover up...I've sucked those titties...and fucked you...screw the modesty thing!"

She nodded, "Well yeah...when you put it that way." Looking back to me, and grinning, "Sweetie, it's been a wild night...hot sex, noisemakers, orgasms and now champagne in bed...with two hot guys! This year's starting out on a high note!"

A little puzzled, he looked at her, then me, and asked, "Noisemakers?"

I shook my head, "Just pour...we'll explain."

Darin grinned, nodding, "I can't wait to hear this, but we need to consider some hot sex with Darin...just the two of us...or maybe all three of us.

Megan got that sexy smile, "I'm open for more celebration...not tonight or tomorrow night, but Thursday's wide open." Her smile grew, "Yeah, I'm wide open, but super tight."

I smiled, looking at Darin, "It sounds like Thursday might be another celebration...bring your noisemaker."

Shaking his head, "What? You two have to fill me in...I'm still confused."

12