All Comments on 'Hot Slutty Nudist Wife In Moldova'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Jeez, married (in the story) to the local cum-dump slut. Who fucks anything that walks on two legs. Not exactly erotic nor sexy in any way. She seems to get through more cock than a $20 whore. So, what does that say about her weak and pathetic husband?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ANOTHER GREAR BRENDA STORY.

erectus123erectus12311 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Leonard for your observation. I don't see the husband as weak, but rather as understanding of the wife's sexual needs and not judgemental. There are relationships in which fidelity is not an option. Let's say you married a sex worker. How do you deal with her past promiscuity without it upsetting you? The answer is you just accept it.

And if she wants an occasional tryst with a long-time past lover, what do you do? You accept it. And if you can no longer consummate the sex act and your wife has needs, what do you do? Life is not always a bowl of cherries.

I disagree that the story is not erotic; I think the situation is erotic and sexy, but it is also a comedy reflective of life, which is comic when not tragic. I just buried a friend, strong and too young to die. His girlfriend, married to another guy, wanted keepsakes from her long-time lover, who expected to survive his cancer. But he died within a week. I had to ferry the woman behind her husband's back to reclaim her belongings etc., from her dead lover's apartment. Comedy? Tragedy? You tell me?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think I'd rather jerk off watching grass grow, than be married to this walking STD distribution vessel. Horrific.

erectus123erectus12311 months agoAuthor

Yes, grass is very interesting, especially if Brenda is lying on it. But she is only doing what a lot of men do. Isn't a woman permitted the same equality while you are jerking off?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“ Her vagina is so beautiful; those who have seen it are mesmerized. “

I don’t know how a hidden tube leading to the uterus is beautiful. Maybe her vulva, cunt, pussy or snatch was beautiful but certainly not her vagina.

BTW, the days of passengers visiting the cockpit were over after 9/11.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where do I find this Brenda? I think I've fallen in love.

Sid

erectus123erectus12311 months agoAuthor

Dear Anon on Vaginas

Moldova Air Express has its own rules on visiting the cock pit, mostly for the benefit of employees. As for your comment that vaginas are invisible, I guess most of us are having sex in the 4th dimension.

Here is an Oxford dictionary definition that uses similar vulgarities to your comment.

"the muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the uterus in women and most female mammals.

Similar:

vulva

front bottom

lady parts

Vulgar slang:cunt

pussy

twat

snatch

honeypot

punani

muff

tail

fanny

quim

minge

clunge

box

beaver

jelly roll

cooze

pum-pum

2.

BOTANY

a sheath formed around a stem by the base of a leaf."

So Anon, in common language, the external genitalia that leads to the sheath is referred to as the vagina by those who have the good fortune to enter there. A vagina is a reward to those who seek great pleasure, and after the pilots both enjoyed Brenda, one said to the other, "That's some pretty vagina she got."

I case my rest, but the vagina is a much sexier word that cunt, do you agree? I remember a slide presentation of the parts of a woman's sexual organ at an anatomy lecture where the professor started the lecture by saying, "Students, today we will examine the vagina., something most of you were doing last night."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ya, I haff seen dis Brenda vagina, itsa very nice to look at. V. Putin

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland11 months ago

I like the sexual broad-mindedness of this story (and of others by the author). Perhaps the story would be even better if the dialogue were a bit more realistic and if the character of Brenda had more depth. She's an uninhibited fuck-machine--as a faculty wife should be--but I wouldn't have minded seeing hints of some additional characteristics. On the plus side, the story is highly inventive.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My vagina is invisible!

The Invisible Woman

erectus123erectus12311 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Peter. Good points. Perhaps we need a bio of Brenda to give her more depth. I'll try if I write another 'Brenda story' I'll fill in about her background, upbringing, and education. Literotica doesn't let us talk about minors so getting that info is a bit of a challenge. I love the character because I always loved fast promiscuous women and I never cared who, when or how they were fucking other guys.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mesmerizing pussy? Hilarious.

erectus123erectus12310 months agoAuthor

YES, life is truly a comedy: dear Anon re:Mesmerizing

erectus123erectus12310 months agoAuthor

Hey Peter, thank for you follow-up email, much appreciated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...