Hot Slutty Nudist Wife In Moldova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers

Most of the town's women were observant Muslims, and prostitutes, the usual soldier's companions, were unavailable."

"I tried to remedy his anxiety and reached out to take his bent 'stiffy' in hand, helping him enter my pussy. He was hardly there for more than a minute, my legs wrapping partially around his rear when he'd started making strange noises and disappointed me by cumming too quickly. Although his performance was brief, his expulsion of sperm was prodigious. As his prick softened and slipped out, I rolled onto my side and, with a wave of my hand, directed the other soldier's medium-sized cock, jutting out of a sea of curly pubic hair visible in the light of his flashlight, into my asshole, lubed with the sperm that had flooded my pussy."

"The second intruder worked slowly, savoring every thrust into my deep realm. I didn't want to leave out the short bald man waiting patiently at my side, so I pulled his small dick toward my mouth, after which he became very dominant, holding my head in his hands forcibly and rocking his smelly dick back and forth, in and out as I obediently served as his face fuck."

"I know these guys can't bathe as often as they'd prefer, so I just sucked and paid no attention to the pissy sweaty taste. Baldy took his time, and finally, in the darkness of the tank's interior, I could feel the contractions in his dick, announcing the arrival of a freight train of hot fresh cum. As he finished squirting his sperm into my mouth, he thrust his cock a little too hard and deep, so I touched my teeth to his dick, and he released his hold on my head."

"One thing a girl hates is to have a guy try to take control when she's sucking cock. After he pulled out, I opened my mouth to reveal his load before swallowing it. He smiled at that gesture. Fortunately, his cum was sweet and left a nicer taste in my mouth. The guy with his cock in my ass was still humping me. I began to think he would go on forever, and I became aware that the inside of the tank cabin was stuffy and beginning to smell from all our sweaty exertions. Hoping to hasten his performance, I reached down, squeezing his balls. That old trick did the job; he shouted in success and filled up my ass like it was an empty jam jar."

"Did you also have sex with this enthusiastic guy," I asked, pointing at one of the two men grinning at us.

"Oh yes," said Brenda. Several men encountered me at the river's edge a few days ago. The head guy took out his cock and waved it at me. Unable to resist a big wiener, I waved the soldier over to me and grabbed his dick. I gave him a partial blow job, but his cock was so thick I was having trouble sucking him off, so I reverted to the old hand job technique. When I felt he was about to cum, he pushed my hand away and hipshot his creamy load all over my tits. His partner was excited by our scene and took out his cock and rolled down his yellow foreskin. Seeing he wanted to participate, I spread my legs and wiggled a bit so he'd get the idea, and he shoved his burner into my cunt and came almost immediately; so yeah, hubby, I had sex with both of those enthusiasts."

"Remember, Hamy, if you abandon your marital obligation to fill my cunt at night with your special cock, one or more guys will take your place during the day."

"As long as they treat you respectfully, whatever you do is fine with me."

We swam in the shallow part of the river for a while, and every soldier who passed stopped to admire Brenda's big tits and curvy ass. It seemed as if everyone knew her intimately. One very tall cossack approached, paying no attention to me. He took out his shlong and waved it at my wife, a new form of sexual etiquette? Before I could stop, Brenda, who stood on the shallow river's edge ran ten steps toward him. She knew the man and, with an open mouth, threw herself against his erection.

Although his cock was long, it was thin enough to allow her to deep-throat him. I could see the outline of his cock as it passed her lips and settled somewhere deep in her throat, where he humped her for a few minutes until he pulled out abruptly and ejaculated all over Breda's face and tits, a raincloud of sperm from his extra-long horse cock. The blue-veined 'colt' squirted at least fifteen times, and then the soldier bent over to give Brenda a climactic cunt licking as she lay exhausted on her back in the sand. When he finished performing cunnilingus, the soldier stood at attention and saluted me, saying,

"Пизда твоей жены похожа на летнее солнце, пробивающееся сквозь облак (Your wife's cunt is like the summer sun breaking through the clouds)

I guessed that was a Russian expression for sexual satisfaction.

I have often seen Brenda in the throes of passion, but her spontaneous reaction to that soldier's large red dick made me feel like a cuckold. I prefer that she keep her affairs clandestine unless it is at a swinger's club, but knowing she meant no harm, I tried not to take offense. Nonetheless, I'm sure the men of the village and military must have thought I was gay or weird. It was an uncomfortable situation. In the meantime, my wife was covered with another man's cum, while I stood hopelessly watching.

Brenda always maintains that a sperm facial is the best skin treatment, and she left the cum blanket all over her face and breasts. After an hour at the riverside, the sperm had dried and contracted on her skin; she waded into the river and got most of the thick, dried cum plaster off her face and tits when a loud noise vibrated the nudist camp. A colossal airplane/helicopter with wings inverted hovered over the camp center, its sizable red star marking it as a Russian general's airship. The soldiers seemed very excited, and we wondered why?

Since it was near dusk, we returned to our little camper. Brenda was not a lover of tents and went along with her preferences.

Monday morning, I set back to work. One of my student helpers found a new sinkhole with assorted bones, some were human, and others were mammalian, but until we got them to the expert at the Museum of Natural History in New York City, we would not know for sure. We were all very excited. I suspected the jaw bone was from an elderly Neanderthal as a few teeth still intact were well-worn.

We did not find the rest of the skull by the end of the day, even with our best efforts. If we were lucky enough to procure it, we would be able to determine if this was a human sacrifice or evidence of a cannibalistic cult that, several years ago, had been discovered at a site further south. There the long bones had been pierced, and the marrow sucked out, a sure sign of cannibalism. Our findings were to remain inconclusive.

Brenda was not the only one approached for sex; sexual activity seemed in the air. An attractive post-grad student, Anna, 24 years old, followed me into the tent we'd erected at the dig. We annotated all our findings on a large table, showing each artifact's origin. Anna wanted to discuss getting into the doctoral program at my University. I said I would be pleased to help with her application, and she dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt, and spun me, kissing my ass and rimming my ass hole.

"There is no need for this," I turned to protest, but she used the opportunity to turn a rim job into a blow job, and she was so good I let her continue and did not complain.

One of the other female students, Roma, entered the tent at that moment, and as I quickly pulled out of the grad student's mouth, I accidentally sprayed my hot sperm onto Roma's mini skirt. She wiped off the cum nonchalantly with her palm and guzzled it down as if it was caviar. The sexual sophistication of these women amazes me. I apologized for my indiscretion, but Roma said knowingly,

"It is nothin'. This what you men do. If you get me to the USA, I let you fuck me all the time."

I lost no time writing up recommendations for both students.

I did not get a chance to mention my sexual escapade with the student to Brenda. or our finds at the dig because when she returned to the camper that evening, she was too emotionally fraught and insisted she talks first.

"I think the reason for the activity at the camp is in preparation for the arrival of some big shot from the Kremlin," said Brenda.

I made a joke out of her comment, saying,

"Does that mean you will be fucking the top tier?"

"What will be will be," said the 'B.'

"Did you have any action today?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I gotta tell you this. I pulled off something I'd never done before; 'pulled off' is the right word."

"So, who did my little girl fuck this afternoon?"

"You know that little guy who works in the restaurant," said Brenda, "the one with the handlebar mustache looks like Sam Eliot, an old-time Texas Ranger, probably in his mid-fifties. The guy with the big belly."

"Yes, what about him?"

"He had a growth of pubic hair like you would not believe and a 5-inch circumcised cock; he must have been a Muslim."

"You saw his dick? Where? Did you fuck him?"

"Yeah, I saw it; no, I didn't fuck him. Let me finish the story. He approached me when I was seated nude at a table, having my usual salad lunch. He asked to have sex with me. I guess he'd seen or heard that I was loose.'

"I don't think so," I teased.

"A while later, I went to use the bathroom, and while I was sitting on the toilet, the door to the stall opened; I must not have locked it, and this same guy came in and closed the door. I noticed he had unbuttoned his pants that dropped to his knees. So there we are, his stiff cock sticking out at me like an accusing finger, and I noticed he had a very long scrotum with two fat meatballs. His scrotum skin is so long that when I reach out, I can pull the skin of his ball sack over the head of his cock. I'm holding this skin over his cock head, then I open it and spit on his dick, and he starts humping himself.

All the time, I'm sitting on the john with my legs open, I finished pissing, and he's staring at my cunt. My piss has a strong smell, but he reaches out to finger me. I slapped his hand away and amused myself playing with his dick surrounded by his ball sack. He keeps humping, and wam, he cums, and the sperm squirts out of the sides of the confining purse like an overstuffed burrito."

"There you go," Brenda said to the mustache guy, "You don't need to fuck me; you just need to fuck yourself."

The cook smiled and excused himself.

"I had the feeling," said my wife, "This wasn't the first time he'd been fucking himself. He went to the sink, his pants still at his ankles, and he spent a long time washing the cum off his cock and balls. I left before he got any other ideas and pinched his ass as I passed."

"Brenda, you are incredible."

"Don't you know it?"

"Now, Brenda, after that performance, you'll be the talk of the commissary."

I wasn't wrong. The following day, the mustache cook brought a specially prepared plate to our table with a long sausage and two large potato balls. Before setting it down, he held it up so everyone could see it and placed it on our table before Brenda.

"It looks just like a cock and balls," laughed Brenda, and the whole room seemed to be in on the joke as they all laughed with her.

"No charge," said the cook.

The following day the dig continued. When we continued to wash away dirt, we found spinal vertebrae of an extinct type of pig mixed with what looked like human teeth, but porcine teeth are so similar to human teeth that until an expert examined them, we could not be sure.

Unfortunately, we had a minor mishap. The students had undermined the cliff, and we had a minor cave-in. Greta, the student digging at the time, got caught in the falling sand. Greta was a short, dark-haired grad student who always wore a head scarf to cover her hair. The other students quickly pulled her out by her feet. Although shaken up, she returned to work that same afternoon.

"Let's halt our dig for the rest of the day," I ordered; I felt the digging had become too frantic, and a few hours off might give me time to review safety practices the following morning.

Freed for the afternoon, I stripped and wandered into the nudist camp, looking for my wife. Two burly guards recognized me and made some comment I didn't understand, pointing at a large circular tent newly erected on the campsite. I parted the entry curtains, and inside I could smell the aromatic smoke of burning essence, perhaps hash or something else. I was distracted momentarily by the pungent smell. When my eyes focused, I could see a very familiar woman with her legs pulled back frog-like on a cot and the grunting sound of a small man standing over her plowing her vagina like a tiger. My penis readied itself for action.

The man's buttocks were nude, and as I approached, he must have sensed my presence. He reached out and grabbed my erection; I admit the erotic nature of the scene, this guy's naked ass in my face as he was fucking my wife, had juiced me up. My blood began to boil, and my dick was rock hard. As he pulled me towards his bare ass, I realized he wanted me to fuck him.

I rarely find men's asses very interesting, but the scene of him fucking my wife enthused me. I must admit his slender muscled ass was attractive, and I figured if he was fucking my wife, I had every right to butt fuck him. As he pulled me closer, I could smell his sweat and watch him twisting Brenda's nipples and finger fucking her while his small dick was in her pussy. I didn't resist when he pulled me closer, and with his ass so close to my dick, I said to myself,

"Fuck it," and I shoved my straight cock, all nine inches, into his ass hole in one massive thrust.

He wasn't expecting such a big cock, and he caved in, falling on top of Brenda's tits and legs. I grappled with holding him up with his hips in place. I hadn't had sex in a week, so I just rode the son of a bitch, figuring this was some form of payback.

It must have been painful for the little guy who whimpered like a little girl, but I ignored his crybaby act and fucked him even harder. I felt entitled to my pleasure.

Finally, his sphincter relaxed, and it was easier going for him. He muttered something in Russian, but I paid no attention and kept blasting his tight hole with hard penetrating cock shots; finally feeling ready to cum, I pulled almost out with that familiar throbbing feeling in my balls; I zinged a fast entry getting every bit of my dick even deeper into his ass. He moaned and yelped and began to cry, but I think they were tears of joy as the impetus of my big cock against his prostate made him cum with fury inside my wife.

During my intervention, Brenda had tired of his penis in her cooch and maneuvered his dick back into her butt hole. It was 'cream di mint' inside her ass when he came.

"Oh yes, you fucker", she said, "Oil up my butt, you Russian fucker."

At the same time, I flooded his ass hole and continued reaming him. My cum shot piston-like into his tight ass, and as I began to pull out of his ass, he must have clenched down and expelled a squirt of cum all over my pubic hair.

The little guy freed himself from the tangle of limbs and turned to see who was fucking him. That was when I saw the familiar face of the dictator president of the Soviet Republic. Fearing my anal adventure might cause my execution, I stood back quietly, his cum dripping off my belly. Then he turned and looked at me with the eyes of an assassin and spoke English with a thick Russian accent.

"Ya, you fuck me good; come back tomorrow and bring the whore with you; we do this again. "

He handed me a half-filled bottle of Polish vodka, saying,

"Dis is the good stuff." he fell forward and continued to suck on Brenda's big tit. Then he made his little joke,

"I wasn't breastfed as an infant, so I trying to make up for it."

We all chuckled.

After leaving the dictator's tent, Brenda and I returned to our camper with relief at still being alive.

"How did you end up in the big tent," I asked.

"Two soldiers came for me, grabbed me by the arms, and escorted me to the tent, saying,

"Famous man want the prettiest girl in camp. You go make him happy."

"I didn't know what to expect, but I thought it best not to argue. The little guy seemed very happy when he saw me and handed me a glass of vodka.

"You Californa girl," he said, "I want to fuck you."

"I figured if he was so important, I better be agreeable, and when he pulled down his shorts, I saw he had a tiny penis. I just thought he couldn't do much harm with that pale bean shooter."

"So you didn't recognize who he was?"

"He was just some older little guy with his pubes shaved, so I figured it was a mercy fuck and let him proceed. Whoever he was, he was certainly vigorous with his equipment. "

We packed quickly, taking the dig's finding of blue beads and jaw and bone fragments, leaving the site for future completion once the Ukrainian hostilities have ceased. I didn't tell Brenda who was fucking her until we left Moldova.

My taste of Vladimir's hole-in-one was the best male butt fuck in years, but knowing how mercurial this dictator is, I thought it best to leave as quickly as possible and not temp fate by returning to his tent the next day. Oh yes, before we left him, as he turned and fell forward, I snapped an I-phone video of his leaky butt with my erection in the foreground. And there he is at the top of the photo, sucking on my wife's big tit.

----------------------------

Dear Readers, if you enjoyed this story, please rate it a 5 so other readers will notice it. Best regards to all. Your comments are appreciated, and I will respond to any questions or observations. We are not paid to write, so securing a large readership is our pleasure. 123erectus.

erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers
12