Hot Streams, Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Lindsay and AJ finally meet--will their secrets be revealed?
2.9k words
4.36
5.1k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And two baskets of fries, please!" Lindsay exclaimed to the waiter as he made to turn away. "Man, I really appreciate the drinks, Mar. The rest of my day was killer."

"I think you mean the whole day, unless drinking my pee was the highlight."

Lindsay laughed, trapped. "Let's just say you've given me the opportunity to grow accustomed to it."

It wasn't a total lie. Mar and Lindsay loved to joke about their first pee-drinking session. Though they didn't engage in it much after that evening, their relationship as friends and casual sex partners meant they shared nearly everything, and that included Lindsay's enjoyment of pee games. Lindsay knew that Mar was never shy about peeing afterwards, whether she left the bathroom door open in their living spaces or out in public, like on hikes. And Mariah peed a lot--like, a lot. She just had a small bladder, she would say.

"I mean it, like seriously child-sized. My doctor confirmed it, you know."

"Yea, I know. But for as small as it is, you sure hold a lot in there."

They abruptly stopped talking when their waiter came back with their drink orders, but smiled deviously at each other until he left again.

"And anyway, you promised a description of you-know-who. Is he as cute in real life?"

Talking about cute guys and their dating lives seemed to transport the girls back to when they were new sorority sisters, rooming together for the first time as sophomores. Even though they were a little older, some things still made them feel like teenagers again. Like, for instance, having a schoolgirl crush on a guy they'd only seen in pictures and heard about from his daddy's mouth.

"It's just so weird to have heard so much about him from his dad, and then him being in my office today was like--oh my god, he is real," Mariah was saying. "But to answer your question: yes, he is as cute as he is in pictures."

Her eyes widened, suddenly.

"Linds. He's here."

"What?!"

"I swear to--look, no, don't look yet--okay, now you can."

"Where am I even supposed to be looking?"

Mariah puffed air from her cheeks. "He's at the bar, duh. Oh my god, he's with his dad. Gosh, they really do look alike."

Lindsay stole a quick glance over her right shoulder, just as AJ turned his head again away from the girls.

"It's like he doesn't want people to see him--but he was so warm and friendly in my office this morning."

Lindsay chuckled. "Too bad I didn't have the pleasure of making his acquaintance. Besides, if he's so mysterious, he's probably got something to hide, and who's got time for that anymore?"

"I don't know, but I don't have time to wait for the waiter to come back--will you order for me? I've got to pee so badly."

"Seriously, didn't your doctor offer to like, expand your bladder or something?"

"Can they do that?" Mariah exclaimed as she hopped off the tall chair. "Be right back!"

AJ caught the flash of Mariah's hot pink blazer out of the corner of his eye, but he didn't quite realize that he'd seen it in her office earlier that day. His gaze was wavering from the television screen and from his whiskey sour, resting briefly on the other patrons of Rook's Bar.

Across the room, just close enough for him to see the red polish on her nails, Lindsay was pointing to something on the menu. She was a brunette--not quite the dark chocolate color of Leslie's hair, but lighter; he saw her lips stretch into a smile as the waiter took the menus from her hand.

Those lips, he wondered: were they salty with piss? Then, centering himself, shook the thought from his mind. It probably wasn't her.

But once he saw Mariah sit back down at the table, he knew he had to figure out once and for all. Making his move, though, was going to be a delicate endeavor--after that run-in with Leslie this afternoon, he didn't want to make the same mistake. His mind was already swimming with dirty visions of this girl, and he had to practically pinch himself to stop picturing her brown hair plastered to her head after he let loose a torrent of piss.

As if one cue, AJ's own need to pee surged and his daydream urination was dangerously close to becoming real. Besides, he had planned on revisiting Mariah's office today in his mind when he got home--and would finally let himself go on that dark blue, absorbent carpet in his apartment.

"I am telling you, he has looked over this way, like, twelve times now," Mariah insisted.

"And I am telling you, he's probably looking at you! You'll have plenty of time to get to know him, now that he's your boss and all."

Lindsay was nursing her this-is-the-last-glass of red wine while Mariah bugged out over AJ's supposed glances this way. A few minutes later, Alex, Sr. passed by their table to get to the restroom, and they had to stifle their laughs, burying themselves in the drink menu left on the table.

"Okay, okay, this is it for me too. I've gotta pee again," Mariah said as she lowered herself off the chair again. "Share a cab home?"

"I took the train today, Mar," Lindsay called out behind her. She smiled to herself, and, since she was curious, built up the shot of confidence to sidle up at the bar and pay their tab--waiting until the bartender was in AJ's vicinity, though.

"Cashing out?" the bartender asked her. She nodded and slid her card across the bar top before tossing a sideways smile in AJ's direction.

He had his eyes on her the entire time, and when she grinned, his face felt flushed. Her fingers were tapping out a rhythm on the wood, and he was entranced by the red-lacquered nails. Were those the same fingers he watched pull wet fabric from the cracks between her legs?

Roger, by a miracle, came to his rescue.

"Here you are, Miss Lindsay, card and receipt."

The sound of her name made his pants tighten, tension building underneath. He had to relax--he could still be wrong about her.

Lindsay, as if drawn in by his thoughts, spoke to him without looking directly at him. In fact, if he hadn't been observing her so closely, he probably would have missed the sweet compliment that she tossed over to him.

"You're cuter than in your pictures, you know."

He was too absorbed by those fingernails to even pretend to be offended.

"Have we met?" He managed to speak before she could mistake his silence for ignorance or disinterest.

"Um, no, we haven't--not in person. I'm Lindsay. Lindsay Samuels. I work for your dad."

"Nice to meet you, Lindsay Samuels. I'd introduce myself, but you already seem to know me."

"Yea, sorry. That got kind of creepy, huh?" She smiled at him and seemed to get shy.

"Nah, I'm used to it. Dad's been showing me off for my whole life."

"I'd probably do the same if you were my son, too." Lindsay grimaced. "As if that was any less creepy than anything I've already said." She rapped a final few notes onto the bar. "It was nice to meet you, AJ"

"Hey, the pleasure is mine, Lindsay. Before you go--what department are you in? I don't think I've seen your face around the office before."

But if that ass under the desk was yours... He wanted to growl into her ear, rip that skirt she was wearing down and find out for sure.

"Multimedia, but I'm hoping to move over to Tourism soon."

He smiled at that. "You know they've got some traveling positions about to open up, yea?"

She stopped trying to turn away from him. "Yea, but I thought they already had their new candidates selected. I mean, maybe it'll be for next year. I don't think many people know who I am yet, or what it is I'm looking to do, so..."

"Tell me."

"Why, you gonna give me a promotion?" she asked him mischievously.

Chuckling, he moved over a seat to be closer to her. "I can't, but I do know what projects they're looking to hire people on for." Silently, he thanked a higher power for holding his father up in the men's room.

"Well, if you're ever able to spill your secrets--"

"Now."

"What?"

Too confident, too soon. As always, Alex, Jr., he scolded himself. But he didn't feel clumsy--hell, he didn't even feel slimy talking to her like this. Something about her large eyes and those fucking red fingernails was doing as much for him as the sight of that swollen labia under Mariah's desk this afternoon. He was convinced it was her, and he was determined to find out.

"Come back to the office with me." He looked right in her eyes as he spoke. "You can see for yourself what's coming up."

Lindsay hesitated, but had had enough wine to embark on a little adventure with a man she'd just met.

"Yea, okay. Um, give me a second to let my friend know, okay?"

"I'll be here."

Mariah certainly had her part to play in the events Lindsay was relaying to her--and Mar wanted credit for stalling Mr. Greenway outside of the bathrooms just now.

"Um, I helped you out, you're welcome? He would have interrupted that spicy conversation you guys were having. And so, what the hell were you and AJ talking about?"

"Oh, you know, work stuff."

"Work stuff?!" Mariah screeched.

"God, shush!!"

Mariah was an expert in screech-whispering. "Work stuff? Are you kidding me? I should have just let Mr. Greenway join in such a riveting conversation then, my bad."

"Mar, he's got an in with Tourism. He asked me to come back to the office with him so he can--"

"Oh, my god--right now?"

"Yes, right now, if you would stop yelling about this whole thing. Actually, it's not even a thing, you're making it a thing, and --"

Mar laughed loudly, and genuinely this time. "Oh-ho no. No no no. I saw the way you were looking at AJ. You're making it a thing."

"No, you are!"

"You are!" Mariah clapped her hands. "You are, you are, you are--"

"Oh, my god, shush--his dad just left!"

Mar composed herself as she smiled sweetly at Lindsay, and said, "I still owe you drinks--call me later!"

Waving her friend goodbye, Lindsay wondered if she should be nervous about following AJ Greenway back to work--she wasn't trying to take advantage of his position in the company to get a department transfer. But something in his eyes felt exciting, or like a craving for sweets. They walked briskly against the autumn wind, against the St. Louis traffic, keeping an appropriate distance between themselves until they reached the locked doors of their office.

"Shit, my keys are in one of these pockets..." AJ was patting his torso, feeling through fabric. "Come here, closer...out of the wind."

Lindsay realized that she didn't mind being this close to AJ at all. His facial hair was short, more like a laziness for shaving that morning, and his cologne had a certain warmth that penetrated the chilly breeze. Finally finding the right key, AJ pushed the door open, tucking his hand under her elbow as he guided her in.

"I'm never ready for the winters," he said.

"Me, neither. My Florida childhood spoiled me rotten," she replied. "Are you from around here?"

"Basically. We lived out in Kansas for a while when he and my mom were still married, but Dad still owns the farm. He just prefers the city."

"Which do you prefer?"

AJ looked surprised, like no one had ever asked him that. "You know, I don't think I could decide. They're both beautiful places, and nostalgic to me for different reasons. They're piss and shit, really."

"What?"

"Ah, damn. Apples and oranges, I mean. My grandpa used to say dumb stuff like that, I always forget how much of it I picked up from him."

The ding of the elevator brought his hand back around her body, gently leading her. Though they would have the whole car, she wanted to keep her body within reach of him--just in case she fell, or something.

But the elevator door didn't open, despite AJ leaning on the button. Lindsay smiled and spoke about taking the stairs, but as soon as they reached the first step, she regretted her words.

She had to pee, and she had to pee badly. They had three flights of stairs to climb until they reached their office's floor, and for as strong as her bladder was, she suddenly wasn't sure if she could hold it in.

"Um--"

AJ's gaze rested on her face, as if trying to determine what was wrong without her saying. "Shoes?" he tried helpfully.

"I--yes!" She exclaimed, quickly kneeling down to fake-wrestle with the ankle strap around her heels. She took her time, centering her mind on anything but the growing pressure inside her. The toilets would be just beyond the third-floor door, and she just had to make this quick trip up the stairs.

She also, though, had to make sure that AJ didn't realize something was up, because nothing would be more humiliating than wetting herself in front of her boss's gorgeous son. Who was taking her to the office when it was closed. Who was about to divulge private corporate communications to her. Who was...

Why was he doing this for her?

There was no time to think about it, though. She needed a bathroom, now.

Right now, AJ would say he was doing it to walk behind her on the stairs, hoping to catch her skirt riding up enough to see underneath. A glimpse of a pink thong would confirm for him that Lindsay was The Girl Under the Desk, the girl who had taken up every inch of his mind since this afternoon.

He did manage to sneak a few peeks, as luck would have it. Lindsay was anxious to get up the stairs, although AJ wouldn't disclose to her that he could tell she was itching to pee. Her gait was rather stiff, like she was trying to press her thighs together tightly while still moving quickly. AJ began to entertain fantasies of her losing control of her bladder on the stairs, envisioning her pee splashing onto the stairs below her through her panties, having just barely pulled her skirt over her hips in time to keep it dry.

In his mind, she had lowered herself to the stairs, her skirt already bunched up and revealing a round butt whose crack was impaled by damp pink cotton. She would rest on her elbows and look away shyly as she spread her legs, the fabric covering her vagina soaked through in an instant as her urine streamed out of her. AJ, as equally pleased by the sound of her release as he was by the smile of pleasure and relief stretched across her face, would resist the urge to drink from the fountain, or to pull her underwear aside while she peed on his cock before he pushed it inside of her.

Even the imaginary AJ was shocked when she pulled the thong aside herself and spread her labia wide before his eyes.

"Coming?" she asked, sultry and knowing his answer.

"Fuck yea, I am," he replied as he reached down to loosen his tie.

"AJ, please?"

Wait, that sounded real.

"AJ, the keys? Can you open this door?"

Lindsay had reached the landing to their floor before he did, but the door was locked and he had the keys. And if he kept moving at that snail pace, she was going to piss right there on the stairs.

"Oh, gosh...Yes, I'm coming--ah, sorry." He was fumbling over his words, as if she had just woken him up from a nap. As he hurried up the last few steps, she uncrossed her legs and prepared to pull the door open as soon as it was unlocked.

But when she reached the bathroom door on the other side, it wouldn't budge.

"AJ?" She heard the desperation in her voice and knew he heard it, too.

"Uh, Lindsay, I don't have a key to this bathroom..."

"Shit!" She was either going to burst into tears or burst from her bladder. "Look, AJ, I have got to find a toilet--right now--" Oh no, was she already staring to leak into her panties? She was less than a minute away from peeing right where she stood--in front of a guy she had just met. Her boss's son.

"There's a bathroom in my office," AJ told her, pointing down towards the other end of the hall. "Do you think can you hold it?"

No hallway had ever looked so long.

"I'll try!" she cried, not caring how desperate she sounded anymore. She'd fantasized about this before, after all. But in her fantasies, the other party was someone who shared her kink---not her boss's son! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. If she was going to be humiliated, at least she might be able to masturbate about it later. Hell, she could even get lucky--maybe AJ got off watching girls pee, and they both could masturbate about this later. A real win-win.

"Ha!" she laughed as they started down the hallway together.

AJ looked over at her. "What's so funny?" he asked.

But Lindsay just shook her head, grinning.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you what I was thinking about," she replied.