Hot Streams: Mar's Missing Panties

Story Info
Mariah's own kink is exposed--literally.
1.6k words
4.19
8.5k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah laughed loudly--way too loudly. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Greenway sir, what a wild coincidence running into you here!"

Alex, Sr., for his part, grinned as if this was, in fact, a big coincidence. "How nice to see such great talent at the bar closest to the office," he joked, but kindly.

"Oh, is it really? I met your son today, too. I'm in his department. Great kid you got there!"

She looked over her employer's shoulder, trying to gauge how much more time she would need to stall him. Because they were so close, Mariah recognized every one of Lindsay's flirty motions--especially the way she kept her mouth in a half-cocked smile as AJ spoke to her. AJ and Lindsay were getting into something up at the front of the restaurant, and Mariah didn't want Lindsay to feel embarrassed should Alex, Sr. come back before she could wrap up her conversation.

"Yes, he is, and I should be getting back to him. Excuse me." He nodded at her, tried to maneuver around her.

AJ was moving to sit closer to Lindsay. How long would this take?

Thinking fast, she went to step out of the way, but purposefully lost her balance.

"Oh, gosh!" she cried, tipping straight towards her employer. "These damn shoes!"

Alex, Sr. caught her by the elbows and supported her as she pretended to fuss with her shoes. "Can I help you back to your seat?"

"I--um--just gotta tighten the strap quickly." Mariah was fumbling with her pumps, hoping that her boss wouldn't look down at her very strap-less shoe. She stole another glance from under Alex Greenway's armpit, and finally saw the two of them separate at the front of the bar.

"Got it!" She grinned widely at her employer, then grabbed his wrist in her own flirty way. "I'm really glad I ran into you," she said before sauntering away.

Her saunter turned into an awkward gallop as she got closer to her and Lindsay's table.

"You better have a damn good reason for why I just had to come onto Mr. Greenway back there."

Lindsay raised an eyebrow at her friend. "I'm sorry, what did you just do?"

Mariah waved her hand towards the Alex Greenways, plural, and explained to Lindsay how grateful she should be for stalling the elder. But her mouth turned from a smirk to a devious grin as Lindsay readied to leave with AJ--whatever they had been talking about must have been very spicy. But Mar didn't mind her friend's leaving--she would plenty of her own fun this evening.

Chatting with Roger and wanting to settle her tab, Mariah heard the bar's door behind her, but was still caught off guard when Alex Greenway, Sr., was standing beside her again.

"Mr. Greenway! How good to see you again--so soon--" she felt like she was talking a mile a minute, but he just smiled and waited until she quieted.

"Can I escort you home, Mariah? It's getting a little cold out there."

"Oh my gosh, no--I'll be..." But Mr. Greenway's casual attitude made her pause--he wasn't even looking at her, and was instead signing his name to a receipt. At her silence, he glanced up.

"Oh, I figured your feet might enjoy a break from those troublesome shoes of yours," he said so smartly, so matter-of-fact. As he spoke, he nodded towards her heels--very clearly strapless, and she knew he had figured out that she was only faking her wardrobe malfunction a few minutes ago. He didn't seem upset, though--in fact, Mariah was certain that he was amused by the whole thing. She wondered, briefly, if he had in fact caught a glimpse under her dress--was he going to reprimand her for lewdness? Or was his grin an indication that he was interested in something else?

This spiked her curiosity, and Mariah almost forgot to verbally agree before she starting walking towards the bar's door, Mr. Greenway a few steps behind her. "The Lincoln," he said as they exited.

Mr. Greenway's driver nodded at Mariah and Alex, Sr. as they both slid into the backseat of the town car. "Where to, miss?" he asked his boss's guest.

Mariah gave her address and settled into the car's tan leather seat, facing the rear window. Mr. Greenway, sitting on the opposite side, faced Mariah. "Do you prefer the window up or down?" he asked her, loosening the scarf around his neck and pausing a gloved finger over the window's control switch.

Her curiosity about this meeting had heightened, and she couldn't make heads or tails of the natural and casual manner that her boss was displaying--perhaps she was overthinking, misreading the situation. A friendly ride home surely doesn't have to lead to something more intimate than that. This wasn't a scene in a pornographic story, after all.

But maybe she could still have some fun--the chance of being exposed was still exciting, and Mariah felt her body start to flush again.

"Up is fine with me," she replied with a smile, uncrossing her legs as she straightened herself in the seat. Her skirt didn't quite reach her knees and was not tight to her body. The fabric's movement had been known to betray her secret in the past, too. Once, in a shoe store, the skirt had ridden up just enough as she propped her foot up to tie a stiletto bootie, and the foot mirror that rested on the floor had flashed her naked buttcheeks and puffy lipped-pussy to the salesman standing nearby.

The incident wasn't the first time she'd gone out without panties on; she was almost preferring it these days, though. Less often did she go out without a bra, however, but as luck would have it, today was one of those days. The dress's bodice just cupped her boobs so perfectly, as long as the buttons across her chest stayed closed.

As it stood, there was only two layers of fabric that stood between Alex Greenway, Sr. and Mariah's naked body.

And if he wasn't aware of it at that moment, he certainly was when the car took a sudden lurch forward and Mariah, who hadn't had the chance to buckle her seatbelt yet, fell forward towards her boss's lap. He reached out to break her fall, but her breasts were forced against his gloved palms, and the leather pad on his gloves caused just enough tension against her dress to tear the buttons open.

"Oh no!" She felt the buttons pop, and as the car then turned to the right, she tipped sideways onto the seat next to Mr. Greenway. She managed to land in the seat on her back, and just as she felt her boobs falling free from the dress's bodice, she also felt another cool breeze between her legs: the sudden movement and fall forced her right leg up towards the headrest, around which her ankle was now hooked.

Her skirt didn't stand a chance of staying put, and Mariah closed her eyes, hoping to manage this humiliation smoothly.

Her pussy, wide open and bare, was on display for her boss--and it was practically begging to be toyed with. She felt the flushing of her body turn into erotic anticipation. Any second now, she hoped, he would reach out and take advantage--

"Oh--oh..." Mar gasped out loud when he touched her. His gloves were off now, and she felt the warmth of his fingertips against her slick opening.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked her, though increasing the pressure of his left hand on her body. She didn't want him to, and she whispered so, confidently if a bit shy.

His fingers then slipped immediately into her wet pussy, his thumb rubbing gently against the wrinkle of her asshole with each stroke in and out of her. Mariah reached to her exposed breasts and pinched one of her nipples, moaning gently.

"Touch yourself." Alex, Sr. wasn't demanding, but he was assertive. The tempo of his fingering her increased, and he was noticeably erect underneath his trousers.

Mariah reached down to rub her clit, matching his speed inside of her and opening her eyes to him for the first time since she'd become so exposed and usable. She was so turned on, her accidental nudity and exposure had turned her into a plaything for her boss's every whim in this backseat.

His gaze was calm--definitely amused with her, she felt, or even curious. Her eyes were closed again quickly, though, as she felt her orgasm about to take over. Her other hand flew to her mouth to stifle her moan, and Mr. Greenway's hand cupped the curve of her butt as her hips lifted up in ecstasy. The orgasm made her feel weak, but she had experienced the naughtiest pleasure of her life. Her pussy and breasts remained exposed as she caught her breath.

"Oh, excuse me, miss. We've, um, arrived."

The chauffeur had lowered the window and, looking backwards, was making direct eye contact with Mariah's pleased, puffy snatch. She didn't mind, though--her humiliation turned her on all over again, and she was almost mournful to button her breasts back up and cover her pussy.

"Um, thanks for the ride, sir," Mariah said, unsure of what to even say. Mr. Greenway smiled at her and kissed her hand with an air of chivalry.

"I will be seeing you very soon, Miss Mariah, if you'll have my company again" he said to her. As she stood on the sidewalk outside of her apartment, though, she felt almost naked--despite her clothing.

Reaching up to pop open a button or two, she smiled slyly and headed for her building's stairs, hoping a nipple would peek out of her dress on the way upstairs.