Hot Texting between Wife and Hubby

Story Info
Sexting verbatim between hubby and wife.
1.7k words
4.48
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave53
dave53
11 Followers

The following is the interaction of a husband and wife sexting each other while both were traveling separate for extended days. Excuse grammar and spelling as this is verbatim of the chat exchange.

Comment your thoughts if you like.

Him: Thinking of how you would look on the front of the boat. Naked with the sunrise behind you as we head out.

Her: Yum. Mmm.

Him: Laying back, your breasts pointing upward, nipples hard.

Her: Oh yes. Feeling the salty gulf air on my nipples and naked body.

Him: Cool salty air on flat seas, easy running. Just the two of us on the boat.

Her: Love being out on the boat with you.

Him: Me too, shutting off the engine, letting her drift on the gulf. Moving to you on the bow seat.

Her: Yes baby, let us bob on the current and swells of the gulf.

Him: You need so oil and sunscreen, don't want you to burn today.

Her: I am looking at you lustfully, yes baby oil me up.

Him: Starting at your feet, working my way up your calves and thighs.

Her: Mm.

Him: Rubbing and massaging up your legs, higher and higher.

Her: Yes, throwing my head back and parting my legs for your to continue on your massage journey.

Him: Rubbing inner thighs and over your hips, careful not to get too close to your labia and mound just yet. Don't want to touch your center too soon.

Her: Mm.

Him: Inner thighs, getting closer.

Her: So hot.

Him: Almost touching your pussy lips.

Her: So stimulating my love.

Him: Watching them moisten and puff as I rub up your hips and pelvis.

Her: Yes.

Him: Love feeling your smooth skin.

Her: Moving gyrating as you continue your rubbing.

Him: Rubbing over your rounded tummy.

Her: Arching my back for you to get to my breasts next.

Him: Hands working from just under the swell of your breasts to just over your mound.

Her: Oh my, yes.

Him: Holding the bottle of oil over your nipple.

Her: Mm yes.

Him: letting it drip, coating the nipple and oozing down the swell of your breast.

Her: Feeling the liquid drip down my nipples., hot baby.

Him: Dripping copious amounts of oil on each nipple and breast.

Her: Rub it in, they need you to squeeze them.

Him: Circle each breast with my fingers., rubbing and gently squeezing.

Her: Yes, more please.

Him: Coating all around each breast, not touching the nipples yet.

Her: Lick and suck, squeeze and pinch them baby.

Him: Pushing them together.

Her: Oh Yes.

Him: Rubbing, pressing your breasts to each other.

Her: They feel soooo good.

Him: Leaning closer.

Her: Mm so good.

Him: Tip of my tongue to each one, flicking my tongue then kissing each nipple.

Her: Ecstatic.

Him: Sucking your nipples.

Her: My pussy is getting wet.

Him: Biting, mmm.

Her: That always gets my pussy wet and wetter.

Him: Biting and pulling each nipple. Mmm love making you wet.

Her: Mm hard baby, yes I love it.

Him: Love hearing what makes you wetter so I can maybe do more to make you wetter. Oh your tits like it hard, biting harder.

Her: you always make me hotter and wetter. Yes baby bite them harder, lick and suck them hard.

Him: Tugging each nipple with my teeth.

Her: Yes.

Him: Then suck as much of your breast into my mouth as I can.

Her: Yes baby, I am so wet. Feel how wet I am.

Him: Sliding my lips over the nipple and biting, over and over, biting and sucking your hard nipples. Running my hand down over your body. Fingers over your pussy lips.

Her: Oh that sends a sensation throughout my body, A wonderful exciting sensation.

Him: Nibbling, biting your nipple as I spread your lips with my fingers.

Her: Oh my baby, your wonderful magical fingers.

Him: I want your whole body to tingle.

Her: Yes, play me with your fingers.

Him: Sliding a fingertip into your slit, opening and feeling your wetness.

Her: Yes baby, so so needy for you. Out on the open boat, naked on the water.

Him: Finding your clit I circle it with my finger.

Her: See how wet I am for you baby, yes flick my clit.

Him: The boat gently rocks in the breeze.

Her: Make me cum for you!

Him: Feeling your need I slide my finger inside, spreading your juices.

Her: Yes, push in deep baby.

Him: Spreading your lips, sliding a second finger inside, deeper, feeling your wetness.

Her: Pushing up with my hips to meet your fingers going in.

Him: Curling the tips inside to rub the upper wall of your pussy.

Her: Yes, spreading to accommodate your second finger going in. More, yes.

Him: You want it, want to cum out on the open water?

Her: Oh yes baby, I do.

Him: Sliding in and out fingers pressing your clit as they slide deeper into you. Adding a third finger, flat three fingers sliding deep into your wetness.

Her: Holding onto your shoulders for balance so you can go deeper and harder. Faster.

Him: Leaning to suck your nipple as I finger your wetness.

Her: Yes, three fingers in me, I love it.

Him: Slapping my palm against your mound as my fingers thrust in and out.

Her: So full inside my pussy, fucking hot.

Him: Oh, your pussy likes being full, stretched and filled. Working my fingers in and out faster.

Her: Yes, I love being full and stretched. Fuck Yes!

Him: Slapping your clit and mound, fingers going deep and hard.

Her: More baby!

Him: Harder.

Her: Yes, harder.

Him: Adding my pinkie, four fingers in you to stretch your wet lips.

Her: Faster, I am going to cum.

Him: Yes.

Her: Soon, I am so ready.

Him: Working fingers in and out, faster, harder. Your body bouncing like you are being fucked. Kissing your tit, biting the nipple as four fingers slam in and out of your wet stretched pussy. Cum baby.

Her: Keep going, yes, I feel the tingle starting to take over my body, my juices begin to start flowing and muscles tighten. I feel like I am going to break into a million pieces.

Him: Yes, soak me.

Her: I am cumming! Cumming!

Him: Slamming harder, juices splashing, holding my fingers deep inside to push you through.

Her: Oh my God, so fucking good.

Him: Wow, you came so hard.

Her: Pushing into your fingers so hard and soaking everything around us. Juices squirting.

Him: Love when you squirt as you orgasm. So hot.

Her: Fucking actually squirting juice, so much. So hot. You make me so fucking hot. Hold me tight.

Him: Yes, pulling you close beside me.

Her: Your hand still at my pussy.

Him: Holding you close, your pussy stills spasming with after shocks of your orgasm.

Her: Mm you feel so fucking hot.

Him: Oh you make me hot.

Her: It continues to leak from my pussy, so wet and juicy. I love cumming for you.

Him: So much juice oozing from you, coating my fingers and hand.

Her: Mm. Yes.

Him: I let my fingers wiggle inside you. Slowly easing them out. Stopping and pushing in a little before easing them out.

Her: I squirm around as you ease them out of my wet pussy.

Him: Rubbing your wet pussy lips, Bringing my cock closer to your pussy.

Her: Yes, so wet for your cock. How do you want me, from behind or in front?

Him: Rubbing the tip over your pussy lips, How do you want it baby?

Her: Your fantasy, you choose.

Him: Moving over you, spreading your thighs wide.

Her: Mm hot.

Him: Slapping your clit with my hard cock shaft.

Her: yes baby, slap it.

Him: Rubbing it into your lips, feeling the wetness.

Her: Yes they are.

Him: I thrust in, pulling back.

Her: Push in a rush.

Him: Quick slaps of your clit with my cock.

Her: Do it over and over.

Him: Then push and thrust in again.

Her: Oh my yes, baby.

Him: Back and forth.

Her: My clit loves that.

Him: Deep inside.

Her: Yes deep.

Him: Then out to slap your clit with my cock.

Her: Hard fast thrusting, oh my yes.

Him: So horny, I thrust deep and grind my cock into you. I begin to fuck you with long deep thrusts.

Her: Yes baby, I am your whore to do what you want to with.

Him: The sun shining bright on us.

Her: Fuck me baby.

Him: Bodies glistening with sweat and oil.

Her: Fuck your sweet whore.

Him: Fucking with long thrusts in and out, faster and harder each time.

Her: Oh my, yes.

Him: Oh my whore.

Her: Yes baby, do what you want. I am yours.

Him: Grunting and groaning, taking you deep and hard.

Her: Yes fucker, keep fucking your whore.

Him: Bodies slamming together with each thrust. Oh my.

Her: Mmm, hot.

Him: Hands under your ass, slamming hard, your tits bounce with each thrust.

Her: Getting hotter and feeling the tingling sensation starting again.

Him: Leaning down, whispering in your ear.

Her: Telling you to keep fucking your whore, your cock is so fucking hard.

Him: You like being my boat whore, fuck.

Her: Yes I do, I will be your whore anytime.

Him: Oh you are a naughty girl are you.

Her: I will fuck for you as a whore anytime and anywhere you want.

Him: Fucking your wet pussy hard, I want your juice.

Her: Mm yes baby yes fuck my fucking white whore pussy.

Him: I want you to cum on my cock. Kissing you, something you want baby?

Her: You want my juice on your hard cock. I want your fucking boy cock juice in my slick fucked up white whore pussy. Your whore. I am starting to cream on your cock.

Him: Yes, slamming into you. Cum and I will fill your pussy. Thrusting, hard and throbbing, shooting deep into your wet pussy. Coating your walls and filling you.

Her: Muscles tighten and cumming on your cock.

Him: Holding your tight, thrusting, grinding, pushing your through.

Her: Hell yes.

Him: Feeling your muscles squeeze, milk my cock as you cum. Love to cum with you.

Her: Oh my yes baby. Oh.

Him: Love that you still cum for my cock.

Her: You exhaust me.

Him: I love to. I want you to feel so good, always.

Her: I always feel good. Love you.

Him: Love and miss you.

Her: Love and miss you. Want to curl up with you now and go to sleep.

Him: Me too.

Her: I want to snuggle.

dave53
dave53
11 Followers