Salacious Mutual Thrills

Story Info
A couple find time to be alone even when apart.
1.3k words
4.33
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[We need time alone.]

That was an unexpected message, sending a shock of electricity down my body. I thought she had company this weekend, I certainly do.

[Hey, are you ok?]

Typing. I can see she's preparing something. I'm bracing myself.

[I'm finally alone, and I've been thinking about you. I can show you...]

The end of the message, trailing off, is beyond tempting. I move into a more comfortable position on the sofa, leaning back but putting a leg up. I'm almost laying back when I reply.

[Go on.]

I expect a picture. But instead she's sent a video - her phone placed directly between her legs, focusing on her panties. And she starts rubbing against the light red fabric. And that soon enough shows how excited she's getting.

[I wish those were my fingers. I'd love to look straight into your eyes, watching your reaction.]

No typing this time. But another video - a shorter clip of her sliding the panties to the side. I watch this one a couple of times. She knows exactly how to play me, and I blame myself for giving in...but I do crave this.

[So that's the reaction. Are you going to follow my directions?]

[Yes.]

Quick, to the point. She's ready. I take a quick breath in and then get into that mindset.

[Tease the lips - gently. Don't slide your fingers in.]

I look around the room for a second. The excitement is building in my jeans, and I know we're only just getting started, but I need to be discreet.

Another video. She does as instructed, sliding her index and middle fingers up and down her lips. I'm entranced by the black nail polish.

[Please can I slide them in?]

Ah, she's starting to lose it. So impatient...

[No. I want you to be glistening. I want to see you use that wetness to caress and tease your clit.]

I put my phone down for a second. I can't just stare at her videos while I'm meant to be watching...whatever is on the TV. I think I missed some important plot points, but I'm not going to ask for a rewind.

The notification light starts blinking again. And when I look, she's done exactly as instructed. Not only is she circling her clit, starting to grind into her hand, but she's started to spread her lips for me. I kick myself for not having my headphones nearby, but I can imagine the delicious sounds she's making. Asking without asking, if she can finally slide inside.

She can see I'm online, watched the video, but I haven't replied yet.

[Please. I need it.]

I love imagining her face in that moment. A mixture of needy, excited, playful, maybe even a bit of blush. I can't hold out forever.

[One finger. Only one. And show me.]

[Yes.]

The reply takes a bit longer, and I can soon tell why. She's now reclining on her bed as well, camera right between her legs. She is dripping, as is her finger. It slides effortlessly in, and her juices cover it immediately. She pulls it out to show me, and it leaves a delicious trail behind. I'm no longer very comfortable on the sofa.

[I want to hear your voice. I want to hear you instructing me.]

Fuck. Now I'm the one squirming. I need to move to another room to do this...

[One second. But meanwhile...show me how two fingers inside you look.]

I don't wait for a response, I go to the kitchen, struggling in my jeans, and while I'm getting something from the fridge I get that new notification. Two fingers indeed...this time I risk turning the sound up slightly. And I can hear her moans, quietly. The wet sounds from between her legs.

And just at the end of the video I see it. She's got that dildo out and ready by her legs.

[Excuse me, fingers only. I haven't said anything about a dildo.]

Typing this time. I still have the fridge door open.

[So you don't want to imagine this is you?]

Then another short clip of the dildo, sliding up and down her lips. Before she begins to slide it in, and a little moan as the head disappears inside her. She's decided she's in charge now.

[Fuck. That's unfair - you know I want to but I'm not alone.]

[So?]

And I don't have a good enough response to this.

So I close the fridge door, and head to the bathroom. I barely close the door when she sends another video. I can finally listen without needing to be quiet, and she's moaning, calling out my name, not holding back any longer.

I ready the camera, and film myself unzipping, sliding my jeans down my thighs. And then as I pull down my boxers, and my cock springs out, I stop recording and send it, standing there throbbing, excited for her response.

[I've never wanted you so badly...]

I start stroking, slowly. And as I record myself, I let her know exactly what I want.

"Since you're going to use that dildo, I want you to match the rhythm of my stroking. Got it?"

My heart starts racing and I can hear the TV still going in the other room. How long have I been here? I can't hide forever...

Another video appears and it's not just a close up of her, but a wide angle of the dildo inside her, legs up in the air, and her free hand running over her body. Squeezing, caressing. What I wish I were doing.

[I wish I was yours right now. I have never wanted anyone like this.]

I lean back against the wall now, jeans and boxers at my ankles. I'm now unable to move until I finish, but still want to direct us to enjoy this together. I record another clip, so she can hear my voice again.

"Concentrate. Match my speed. We are going to cum together, right?"

[Fuck, if you could feel what you are doing to my pussy right now.]

The next video shows her matching my speed initially, and picking it up herself. Faster than I was, and spreading her lips to show her pussy, her clit as she braces herself.

Scrambling to get the phone to record me, one handed, I can only think of how good it would feel to be there with her now. Inside her, feeling her skin on mine. I can't hold back any longer - and other than a few moans, I say no words in the video. Instead, I let her watch as I lose control, playing with myself until I cum, spilling out onto the floor and on my hand. And I show her, up close, before I send it.

[Your turn.]

I'm catching my breath and thinking about ways to deal with the mess and my current immobility, when the next video arrives. And like mine, there isn't much said in it - moans, pants, and a lot of shaking as that dildo speeds up and eventually slows down. Watching her slowly relax, her breathing shift to normal, and the way she melts back into her bed is mesmerising.

[I want to taste you.]

[I can't believe we just did that.]

I scramble to appear somewhat decent on the way back to the living room, to watch the rest of the show. I read the latest messages while sinking into the sofa again.

[I just had a feeling that I wanted to make you cum with me. We need to make time for just us when we can cum together.]

[Yes, we do. That sounds like heaven.]

[I'll be dreaming of it tonight, don't be a stranger...]

And just like that, she goes offline while I try to catch up with the show...my thoughts still lingering on her skin, her curves, the way she bites her lip, and her moans.

She tortures me in the most delicious ways.