All Comments on 'Hot Threesome With A Friend'

by jzach84

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
3*, because...

3* because he admited his mistakes...The question is: Did he amend himself in order to resume their relationship as a married couple with a daughter? Or what was left was just lust? After all this sex that they enjoyed together that was the important question...without that answer this story loose all its impact...It become a story about 3 people that fucked each other.

jzach84jzach84over 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to impo_60

Sorry, like i said it was my first story. Yes we amended our marriage, we are in love more than ever. I have changed my ways and everything is going wonderfully! We have decided to change our relationship style and we are now much better off.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Lots of material to work with

in terms of story, you guys did a lot of hot stuff. What makes a story interesting though is the emotional content, and context for the sharing. What was she thinking, why Chase-what made her think he would do it, what attracted her about him? For a divorced couple, you do a lot of casual fucking, what is that about, does she still love you, etc? Do you guys live near one another, or did you have to fly to see her? How did you feel when you saw her take that huge cock for the first time, what did it sound like, how did the room smell, what color was her chest, pussy lips, face?

These kinds of details are what will entice the reader and engage them. Good luck in the future.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Thank you @jzach84...

Thank you @jzach84 for your reply...I'm really happy to know all ended well, and I hope you have learned your lesson, for the good of your daughter...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! With this reply the story would have been 4*...

SigintSigintover 8 years ago
Congrats

The story was good! Hot for what it was. Not knocking you in ANY way cause you were never trying to be Joe Storyteller. You shared your story. Your command of English, "I seen," does reflect modern times, which scares me. But I'm terribly happy you're a couple who've found your way back together again. Undoubtedly in no small part because in telling of the story you reflect on your cock as perfectly normal, and your buddy as extra-normal, and that never bothers you nor sends your wife into some inexplicable frenzy. Realism. Extra credit for that alone.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
A whore

A whore and two assholes have a threesome in this author's, happily, only story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous