Hot Tub Cowgirl Bondage

Story Info
Steamy aquaphile sub training in Big Sky country.
2.2k words
4.36
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
125 Followers

"Hot Tub Cowgirl Bondage"

by J.D. Savanyu

"Twenty more, slave!" Chloe barks out in a rich western accent. My kinky girlfriend is making me do fifty naked push-ups on our backyard patio with a great view of the Rocky Mountains.

"Yes, Mistress," I grunt, going down for more. Beads of sweat break out on my slender body on a muggy summer evening; struggling to remain obedient.

"Hey, no cheating! Keep that sexy back straight."

She pushes up on my lean belly to straighten my spine. I sneak another peek at her nude muscular body. She's an olympic wrestler with five gold medals, and I'm her weak busty twenty year-old plaything.

"Twelve more. All the way up and all the way down. I demand physical perfection from all my subs."

"Yes, Mistress."

Damn, I wish I didn't love her so much. Opposites never attracted so hard. My pussy throbs with intense longing as I bob up and down on the wooden beams in a beautiful sunset. I can't wait for her to strap on my favorite foot-long ribbed dildo and fuck me so hard.

"Ten more, slave. Let's up the ante a little."

Chloe gets down on her knees and pushes down on my back, adding resistance to my push-ups.

"Oh god, I can't..."

"Stop whining, cowgirl. Push harder!"

I groan with exertion, trying with all my meager might.

"Count them down for me, nice and loud."

"Three... twooo... OOONE!"

I sink down flat on the deck, moaning pathetically against the wooden beams. She caresses my long blonde hair and the soft skin on my back with her rough hands. Well-calloused after three decades of manual labor and rasslin' matches on ranches.

"Good job, June. You're getting a little stronger every day. Pretty soon, you'll fit my definition of an ideal woman."

"I'll do anything to please you, Mistress."

"I know you will. In the meantime, let's take a steamy dip in the hot tub."

"Fuck yeah," I moan comically. She grabs my hand, pulls me up on my feet, and glares at me with a stern expression on her angular face, framed by short jet-black hair. Her piercing brown eyes dart right into my sky blues.

"Wipe that smile off your face, slave. Today's sub training ain't over yet."

I wipe it off my face, and she reaches into a plastic bag full of kinky goodies.

"Time for a little water bondage. I'm gonna break my horse in the hot tub."

She pulls out a pair of police-grade handcuffs and police-grade leg irons, and binds my wrists behind my back and binds my legs so I can't run away... even if I wanted to. The crickets are chirping loudly on the open range as the sun gets lower. She leads me down into her hot tub, and drowns them out by turning on the jacuzzi jets. That hot sloshing water feels so good after a hardcore workout, slowly rising up my sore legs. It hits my wet pussy amazingly, making me moan yet again. I stand in the middle of the tub with the water up to my navel. Bound, helpless, and horny as fuck.

"Sit down on the bench, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

My big tits disappear beneath the foamy H2O. It feels great on my sore pecs, and even better on my erect nipples. My long hair spreads out on the surface, slithering like a blonde Medusa. The bold aroma of chlorine enhances the intoxicating mood on a gorgeous summer evening. Chloe sits down on the opposite bench, tilting her head toward the Big Sky.

"That feels sooo good," she groans. "Don't you agree, Miss June?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I tilt my head toward a crescent moon, wishing I could work my clit and stick my fingers up her hot pussy.

"You want me to take those cuffs off, don't you? So you can touch my olympic body?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You want to suck my hard tits, and then you want me to fuck the shit out of you."

"Oh yes. Please, Mistress."

"Ah-ah, not yet, you naughty cowgirl. Not until your lesson is over."

"I know, Mistress," I mutter with barely concealed frustration.

"Patience is a virtue, and I'm gonna make you my virtuous bitch."

She stands up and motions for me to do the same.

"Get up, slave. You need to be punished for your selfishness and impetuousness."

I grudgingly obey her order, finding it much harder to do that simple task with my hands bound behind my back in the turbulent water. Chloe reaches into her bag of tricks and pulls out a pink vinyl slapper strap. I brace myself for yet another round of pleasurable pain.

"Ooh, look what I found," she says tauntingly. "Your second favorite toy."

"I prefer the genuine leather one, Mistress."

"Me too. But the chlorine would ruin that cowhide right quick." She steps closer and caresses my dripping breasts. "God damn, you're such a beautiful woman. Those are so hard to find in Montana, because they usually move to New York or Los Angeles or some phony-ass town like that."

She pauses at my pointy right nipple, squeezing it gently.

"Your boobs look twice as good when they're soaking wet."

She flicks the droplets off my nipple with her long sharp fingernails, making me moan.

"Aw, did that hurt, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please be gentle."

"God, you're such a fucking pussy!"

She swings that slapper hard on the same nipple, making me moan louder. The water makes it sting twice as much.

"Oh yeah, I love the crisp sound of vinyl on wet naked flesh," she says mockingly. She strikes the other nipple with the same force, and I moan just as loud.

"Stop whining, bitch! Embrace the pain!"

"Yes, Mistress."

She swings that thing a dozen times on each breast. The pain makes me feel alive like nothing else; focusing my chaotic mind on a single point. She tosses the slapper aside and squeezes those hooters as hard as she can, making me howl to the moon.

"You fucking love it when I squeeze your big tits."

"Fuck yeah, Mistress."

"You love it even more when I whoop your tight little pussy."

"Fuck yeah! Whip the shit out of me, Mistress!"

"You didn't say the magic word, slave."

"PLEASE whip my pussy, Mistress!"

"That's better."

She grabs a cheap plastic riding crop and delivers a well-aimed blow between my legs, striking my sweet spot square. I buckle over in ecstasy.

"You fucking deserve that, you naughty bitch. I've seen you flirting with those cowboys down at the barn."

She whacks my clit again, and I groan again.

"Have you been cheating on me with those no-good ranch dudes?"

"No, Mistress. I haven't violated our contract."

"I can tell when a fucking slut is telling a fib."

She whips me three more times on my pussy.

"I'm telling the truth, Mistress. I was just flirting with them."

"So the hottest bitch in Big Sky country loves driving the boys and the girls crazy. You better learn to act like a woman, cowgirl."

She swings that thing five more times, stinging every millimeter of my cunt. My soaked body undulates in masochistic delight, half underwater and half in steam. Beads of sweat start mixing with the water.

"Are you a real lesbian, or are you just 'experimenting' with me?"

"I'm a real fucking dyke, Mistress."

"So you're a pride-marching carpet-muncher. Have you been cheating on me with any no-good cowgirls?"

"No, Mistress. I only munch your carpet."

"You better not cheat on me, you ditzy little fuck!"

She lashes my vagina six more times with the slapper.

"Get down on your knees on the bench, slave," she barks like a drill sergeant. I obey like a good soldier. She shoves my torso down on the pool deck, with my heart-shaped ass sticking up out of the bubbling water. She pulls out a big plastic cat o'nine tails and wails away on those tender cheeks, turning them red with rapid-fire cracking sounds. That crazy Sapphic bitch keeps going and going and going, growling like an Amazon.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

I love getting dominated by strong independent women like her, but every girl has a limit. I finally scream out my safe word with orgasmic intensity.

"Yellowstone! Yellowstone!"

She stops swinging that cat abruptly, and strokes my burning wet buns with tender loving care.

"Good girl, Miss June. You've learned your lesson, and I've had my fun. Now it's time for your reward."

Chloe grabs the handcuffs and yanks me up to my feet in the middle of the hot tub.

"Let's get warmed up with a little hot tub pussy-licking," she says sweetly. She drops to her knees in the steaming water, and slurps my labia deep into her mouth, sucking real hard and flicking her tongue nice and fast.

"Oh god, yes, Mistress! I love how you cunn my lingus."

She keeps going to town on my twat, working slowly northward toward my clit. My bound body writhes and shudders with intense excitement, and my moaning gets louder and louder.

"You better not squirt in my mouth, slave."

"Yes, Mistress. I shall give you warning."

She finally reaches my pink pleasure mound, slurping it hard between her lips. Squeezing it between her metal lip rings and tongue stud, driving me even crazier. I swing my pelvis back and forth to enhance the kinky sensation, fucking her face while growling just like she did a few minutes ago. She pulls back and glares up at my pretty face.

"You want me to strap on your favorite toy, right?"

"Fuck yeah! Get that fucking dildo on, and fucking break my pussy!"

She scowls at me, and slaps my pussy hard.

"Don't forget your manners, slave!"

She slaps it five more times, and I whimper girlishly.

"I'm sorry, Mistress! I'm sorry I forgot my manners. Please pleasure me with my favorite toy."

"That's better."

She rises out of the murky depths and goes to her bag of tricks, pulling out a huge black prosthetic penis with black straps flaring out. She takes her sweet time fastening it around her wide hips and rock-hard ass, ever the master BDSM showgirl.

"I'll make a title contender out of you yet, Miss June. It's time for you to step into the ring, and grab life by the balls."

She smears silicone lube on the foot-long ribbed shaft, then she pushes against the back of my shoulders. "Bend over, bitch!"

I bend over as far as I can without dunking my face below the waterline. She grabs the handcuff chain behind my back and shoves the dildo up my eager pinkhole.

"Oh shit!" I groan triumphantly as she fucks me so hard and so fast.

"Call me your country Momma, you fucking slut!"

"I love you how you fuck me, country Momma!"

She huffs and puffs like a marathon runner, relentlessly crashing into my heart-shaped rump. The many small ribs on the dildo fire my nerve endings at full tilt as I stare at the hot, foamy, steamy, hypnotically swirling water. It makes me sweat profusely; watching my salty fluid drip down into the chlorine-laced whirlpool. She finally stops spanking my ass, then she steps around to my front side and jacks off my clit with her right hand. Her big hard fingers feel so good on my pleasure center.

"Cum for Momma, baby."

This kinky jacuzzi play has me feeling so hot, figuratively and literally. I bust a load of lady-juice in no time, screaming across the open range and shaking like hell with an earth-shattering orgasm. My head literally spins in the afterglow, and I nearly faint into the hypnotic whirlpool.

"What do you say, slave?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for teaching me, and pleasuring me."

"You better return the favor."

"Gladly, Mistress."

She unfastens the massive dildo, straps it around my waist, and assumes the doggy-style position on the bench, with her elbows resting on the pool deck and her pussy pressed against the concrete edge of the hot tub. I grab her glutes of steel and purge my own aggression by fucking her as hard and as fast as I can while still in bondage. I love how that fake dick pushes against my clit every time it hits the back wall of her vagina.

"Fuck yeah, slave!" she screams while pounding her fists against the wooden beams. "Keep fucking me like a wild mustang!"

My entire body is drenched with sweat during this intense aerobic workout. She's much more disciplined than me, so she can delay her orgasms much longer.

"Yeeee-haaaa! Ride 'em cowgirl!" she shouts mockingly. Her harsh deep-voiced moaning and groaning mixes with the soothing sloshing and bubbling of the hot tub.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, girly-girl!"

She pounds her fists even harder against the pool deck as her own great orgasm makes her well-toned muscles spring into high definition. She catches her breath for a minute, then she turns around and kisses me tenderly while straddling the long black dong.

"Good job, Miss June. You're the best sub I ever had."

"Thanks, Chloe. You're the best Mistress I've ever had."

"You better not move to L.A., like all those other hot bitches I've banged."

"Fuck those airhead Hollywood cunts. I'm staying right here in Big Sky country."

"This is God's country, honey."

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
125 Followers