Hot Tub Playtime

Story Info
Andy and Simon spend a steamy afternoon in the hot tub.
1.8k words
4.43
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ these undies are killing me" Simon exclaimed as he helped himself to another beer from the fridge.

"Then what are you wearing them for? Why not just take them off and be done with it. There's no point in spending the afternoon literally with your knickers in a twist."

That was Andy, Simon's on off boyfriend. He'd come round that afternoon for a BBQ but things hadn't gone to plan. The sausages were burned, the chicken not cooked enough and the burgers tasted like cardboard. All in all it was a pretty lousy afternoon. The sun however was still shining and with music on the radio and cold beer in the fridge the pair were still in a party mood.

Wiggling his hips and releasing the tight AussieBum pants from around his waist, Simon removed his briefs there and then in the middle of the kitchen.

"Here catch!" He threw them in Andy's direction and he caught them mid air. He grasped them loosely in his hands and placing them on the arm of the sofa.

"Wow, could you not have gotten a smaller pair?" He joked while sipping his own bottle of beer.

"Oh that's better, I love it when it all hangs out!" Simon stepped out from behind the kitchen counter. He was now completely naked. The summer sun beating through the patio doors onto his bronzed smooth body. Andy shuffled to the end of the sofa and glared at Simons large cock. It was smooth, big and juicy with a perfect purple helmet. He could see the blue veins coursing along the shaft. Below hung two shaved and perfectly formed balls. Brimming with hot sticky love piss.

"Nice to see you've had a haircut," Andy said not taking his eyes off Simon.

"I know, I let it go for a while but with this heat I thought this morning it had to go so the whole lot went. I did my balls and arse crack as well.'

Being so open and forthright about his morning grooming routine was all in Simons plan. He'd invited Andy round for sex. And sex he was going to have. The heat made him horny. Just like when he was a teenager the summer sun would bring on spontaneous hard ons and unscripted wanks wherever he could have one. The afternoons BBQ was ok and the catch up much needed but now down to business. Andy wasn't stupid either. He knew what Simons intentions were when he accepted the invitation. But he was just as horny. Him and Simon went way back and the sex was amazing so he was only to happy to be there. He had a rod in his trousers that was groaning and needed attention.

"Well it's good to know you're taking male grooming seriously!" Andy said jokingly. His dick had started to stiffen.

"You know it's getting late and you've had maybe one too many. Why don't you stay the night?" Simon asked as he stood there looking as Andy's bulge in his shorts.

"I was hoping you were gonna say that. I don't fancy the drive back anyway not in this heat. It's too hot and my air con is on the blink."

"That settles it then. Why don't you slip off those shorts and come join me in the hot tub? Don't worry I've lowered it down so it's nice and cool. You'll just gently simmer, instead of rapidly boil in there."

Simon made his way back outside and submerged himself into the hot tub. Andy rose from the couch and removed his shorts. His cock sprang from its enclosure, he gave it a gentle tug and rubbed his balls allowing the fresh air to circulate around them. Andy's cock was also quite big. He was cut and had trimmed his bush back to the bare skin leaving small covering of hair. He took off his vest and made his way out to the hot tub where Simon was waiting.

The tub was bubbling away like a rapidly boiling cauldron. The steam rising and the smell of chlorine permeating the air. Simon had tucked himself into one corner of the spa, he had a pleasant smile on his face as the rapid jets worked their way between his smooth ass cheeks giving him a rimming sensation. Andy stepped into the water and sat opposite Simon.

"Why have you sat all the way over there?" Asked Simon. Slightly raising his voice above the sound of the bubbling water and 90s club classics coming from the built in speakers.

"I'm fine here. Anyway the view is good from where I'm sitting". Came the reply from Andy. The water was quite frantic where he was sat so Simon couldn't see his huge boner beneath the waves.

"Why don't you slide over here and enjoy the sunshine?" Asked Andy.

"No it's far too hot in that sun especially in here as well. I'll melt!" Simon was also hiding quite an impressive erection.

He motioned with his head for Andy to join him in the shady spot. Andy obliged and made his way over to Simon. The tub was fairly secluded so no neighbours could see into the garden. He stood up and as he did his huge cock emerged from the water rigid and firm. Simon's eyes bulged! He'd seen Andy's cock several times and was always astounded by its impressive beauty. Just two strides through the water closer and Andy's stiff dick was teasing his lips. Without any hesitation Simon opened his mouth and gulped down the meaty rod!

He put his hands on Andy's ass cheeks and pulled him in closer. Andy rocked his head back up to the sky and enjoyed the moment. Simon was a master cock sucker. If it was an Olympic sport he'd win gold every time. He loved it and couldn't get enough of it. The smooth silky feel of a firm fleshy shaft working its way down his throat was heaven to him. The salty taste of pre-cum was like nectar. He sucked Andy's cock while groping a firm hold of his ass cheeks running his hands over their smooth firm surface. Simon deep throated Andy over and over again, and Andy moaned and groaned as the sensations became more intense.

Andy took his dick out of Andy's mouth and began wanking in his face. Simon waited enthusiastically for the explosion. Andy rubbed his helmet over Simon's face as he jerked his shaft and then with a series of heavy pants and moans his dick exploded. A fountain of sticky hot cum splashed over Simon's face. He opened his mouth and began to suck his dick again swallowing a second load. This time it jetted right to the back of his throat, Simon swallowed the load as Andy slowly eased his dick out of his mouth. A trail of cum and saliva trickled down his veiny shaft.

"Fuck you give good head!" Andy exclaimed looking down on Simon.

"Yeah I know, that's why you keep coming back for more." Replied Simon, stroking his cock under the water.

"Stand up and turn around". Andy instructed.

Simon did as he was asked and rose from the water. His body glistened as water cascaded down his tight toned stomach. His dick was rock hard and needed attention. Andy embraced him passionately kissing him on the mouth. Simon reciprocated, their tongues locked around each other. Andy could feel Simon's firm rod up against his crotch. He lowered his hand down and began to rub it up and down.

"Turn around for me" asked Andy. "I want to taste that sweet hole of yours again."

Simon, again did as he was instructed. The excitement now was overwhelming. As he turned round Andy raised the volume of the music. With the sound of the music and the raging bubbles of the hot tub no one would be able to hear what was about to happen. Andy started kissing Simons neck. Little micro kisses from his ear to the base of his skull. Then he worked his way down gently using the tip of his tongue to intensify the feeling. He kissed his shoulders, his back all the down to the base of his spine. Allowing his hands to glide over his muscled chest, feeling for his cock and balls as he got lower.

Once, Andy had Simon where he wanted him to be, he gently prized apart his plump buttock cheeks, revealing his smooth tight hole. Simon automatically leant forward and spread his legs. Andy, started to tease his hole with his tongue. First in circular motions getting him nice and moist. Simons heavy cum filled balls hung between his legs like two tennis balls. They were smooth and silky, begging to be touched and caressed. Andy took them in his hand and gently ushered them in between Simon's cheeks and began kissing and licking them. The action pulled Simon's big stiff cock down and pre-cum began to ooze out of the end of his helmet.

Simon let out a slight groan as Andy massaged his balls with his mouth and rubbed his throbbing sticky helmet. His fingers now slathered in pre-cum. He released Simons cock and balls and continued to rim his arse. Spreading his cheeks apart he buried his face deep into his hole as he once again used his tongue to pleasure Simon.

He took his middle finger and slowly rubbed it around Simons hole. He lubricated it with his spit and began to prod his entrance. Another moan came. First the tip of Andy's finger went in. A gasp as it did, slowly the finger went in deeper until eventually it had disappeared inside. Andy worked his finger generally in and out motioning it up and down. Simons moans became louder and his breaths more intense as Andy felt for his P-spot. His cock was now dripping with pre-cum. As Andy worked in another finger widening Simon's hole, Simon began wanking himself off. Andy was enjoying pleasuring Simon with his fingers, as he did he also started to rim him again. Occasionally withdrawing his fingers to lick him out before reintroducing them.

The orgasm was now building in Simon. The sensation was taking over his body as Andy continued to pleasure him. He spun Simon round and invited him to perch on the side of the tub, legs apart. Simons big dick was so stiff it stood firm and rigid and throbbing. Andy buried his face in between Simons legs and began sucking his cock. He sucked and sucked, until his cheeks began to throb. Simon took Andy's hand and put his fingers into his hole again. Two went strait in and before Andy could get into his stride Simon's load had blown! His cock erupted like a volcano shooting out torrents of sticky hot cum into Andy's face and into the water.

As sticky cum dribbled down his face Andy mopped up the streams with his fingers fresh out of Simon's arsehole and put them into his mouth. Simon's dick began to soften. Andy went in for another taste. Taking the semi flaccid cock into his mouth he deep throated him once again.

"That was fucking amazing! Do you fancy staying the night?" Asked Simon?

"You bed I do I have a lot more where that came from."