Hot Tub Pt. 01

Story Info
How fooling around in the hot tub could go on time together.
1k words
3.5
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents place up in the mountains has an outdoor hot tub right off their back porch, we'd both come to the conclusion we wanted to head out there but since neither had swim suits...skinny dipping would have to be the only option. Well, I'd make us take a few shots ahead of time to loosen up. Can't be skinny dipping sober!! Since i recently learned about tequila followed by orange and cinnamon...we'd be giving that a whirl.

We'd both be wrapped up in towels standing in front of the fire place as the sun was setting outside. Just some orange glows would be sneaking out from behind the trees as we looked through the windows. All you could see was nothing but forest 50 feet from the end of the hot tub, no one was going to be getting a view of what we were about to do.

I'd obviously head out first like a gentleman and get the hot tub opened up. On my way out I'd keep the towel on until it was time to flip the cover open and I quickly snuck in the water, barely giving you a chance to see me naked. I would quickly turn on the jets and the lighting for the hot tub, but since none of the porch lights were on it was starting to get dark quickly.

A few moments later you would come walking out...just as you are about to drop your towel your shyness kicks in and makes me turn around. It was at this moment i wish i had something reflective so i could see you drop that towel off your amazing figure. You did however bring along two mixers for us to drink and really get our buzz on.

After another drink and joking around while sitting on opposite sides I'd finally put my drink down. Slowly moving through the water towards you i could see you take a deep breath of excitement. Without saying a word, I would lean in for our first kiss. As our lips would meet for the first time, I could feel just how soft your lips actually were. After a few quick kisses and our tongues chasing each other's I couldn't help but bite onto your lower lip. Feeling it in my mouth as i sucked in and softly bit down, slowly pulling away as my teeth softly raked your skin until it finally popped out of my mouth.

During all of that our hands would be exploring each other's bodies. My hands would be roaming all over you, from the back of your neck, down your spine with a soft touch, around your hips and back up the sides of your ribs. Just as I was sucking in your lip my fingertips would slide along the inside of your ribs and land both my hands on your tits. Beneath my shaky palms i could feel both of your nipples pressing hard into me...i knew that the kissing was working just as good on you as it was on me!

During all of that you would have your hands resting on my shoulders as you sat on the seat, back leaned towards the edge of the hot tub. After just a few short minutes of fondling your breast while making out I'd start to slide my hands down the side of your stomach and to your waist. With one quick motion I would scoop my hands under your butt, twist around and put you on my lap so I'd be sitting down now.

Since i could feel your heart beating harder as I was fondling your chest i knew your excitement was starting to climb. Now with you sitting on my lap even closer to me than before, you would start to grind up against me. Your hips would change from going in circular motions to rocking up and down against my now pulsating erection. Our kisses had now turned mostly into you having your mouth open and moaning as i get to breathe you in.

The way you were moving against me was starting to feel so good I knew if you kept this up for too long, I would also be getting off from it!! It's as if you knew the exact motion and rhythm to use to go from teasing, to pleasing me.

Seeing just how sexy you were in front of me pleasing yourself on my body was one of the hottest sights i had ever seen. I'd start to run a hand up your back and burry it deep in your hair. Grabbing on firmly i would pull back causing you to arch in even harder against me. With your neck right by my lips I'd lean slightly forward and being to kiss, bite and tease you. Trying to add as many sensations to you as i could.

My other free hand I would firmly run up your waist, along your ribs again and back to your chest. Squeezing down firmly at first and having your nipple pinched between two of my fingers as I pulled away. As your moans intensified i would keep repeating that to help drive you towards the first orgasm.

Within what felt like seconds your soft moans had turned into almost screams of pleasure. Luckily, we were so secluded from neighbors there was no chance anyone was going to be hearing this. As your hips kept grinding even harder against me it was as if I could feel the orgasm take over you. I didn't even notice your hands were still grabbing onto the back of my shoulders, but as your nails dug in deeper with the pleasure it was very apparent that they were there.

As your grinding slowed and you tried to catch your break i would start to release your hair and chest that i was still grabbing onto. In between deep breathes you'd lock eyes with me and start to laugh all innocent and shy. You'd start to try and tell me how you've never had that happen before and i was your new favorite sex toy to grind up against and get off too.

We'd sit there laughing about what just happened and work on finishing the drinks we brought into the hot tub. Fortunately for me this gave me a moment to call myself down. If the grinding would have continued for just a few more minutes I wouldn't have been the only one getting off!!