Hot Wife Adventures Pt. 02: Cuckold

Story Info
Cleo continues her trip to Italy.
2.4k words
4.34
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke naked in bed to the sound of her phone buzzing. she opened her eyes, nursing her head. they had drank so much wine. She frantically searched for some aspirin in the drawers of the marble dressing table. Gulping one down with water as she turned her phone over. Her pathetic husband was calling her again. She let the phone ring some more. He'd love being teased more she thought, with a sly grin.

"Darling are you there?" he sounded frantic

"I've been doing some thinking and.. you know last night was so incredibly hot. Like nothing I've experienced before.." he paused awkwardly "But Cleo I'm worried about you out there.. he.. and what might happen next." She tried to listen earnestly but a giggle escaped her lips.

"Scared he's going to steal me away sweetie?" she couldn't help the laughter now, she heard his breathing getting shallower now. he really was upset. Marcus was a financier, the boss. In the world of work he was king. On this trip she ruled the roost, and she knew he truly loved every second.

"Look darling.." she said, her voice softening "I'll always be your wife. And I'm doing as you ask. You're being a very good boy. He seemed to sense our arrangement somehow and assures me it's all been taken care of."

"I'm just worried he will take you away somewhere tonight and l won't be able to watch.. And I hope he doesn't hurt you. I've seen the size of that cock" he said quietly.

"Oh sweetie." she cooed "I'll be fine. I'll call you once we're done. And if you do want to come out at some point when work is less hectic make sure you bring the cage."

"The cage.." he sighed, moaning slightly "Fuck Cleo. the idea of watching in person.." she interrupted him.

"You're not to touch yourself until tonight do you hear me?"

"Yes, yes darling." he said softly "You have my word".

"Good" she replied curtly and snapped her phone shut.

She lay in bed a while, day dreaming about Francesco's muscular thighs, his buttocks, his strong arms, and his thick horse cock. She showered, feeling the warm water fall all over her body, lathering herself up with soap, her hands lingering over her body, imagining his touch.

When she came out of the shower she once again oiled up her whole body starting at her neck this time, rubbing the oil over her breasts in circular motions, over her stomach and her hands paused as she smoothed oil over her inner thighs, her pussy throbbed. It was a yearning she had never felt before. She just couldn't physically wait until tonight. It pained her. She sighed and laid back on the bed, she found lubricant in her bedside drawer and rubbed it all over and inside her throbbing pussy. She frantically tipped up her suitcase and found her wand, she always came so hard with this. She laid back on the bed and opened her legs wide, closing her eyes.

Her phone buzzed loudly. She turned it over so she could see what he wanted now. But it wasn't him. It was Francesco..

"Don't even think about touching yourself." the message read.

She gasped. And moaned in frustration. Her phone buzzed again.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you."

The next few hours felt like days. It was so hot today, and it made her feel like she was going insane. She slipped on a red dress, large gold drop earrings, and put her hair up, leaving some at the front in ringlets to frame her face. She decided to wear her wedding ring tonight, she thought he'd see it as a nice touch. She had no bra on tonight, her nipples visible, nor did she wear a thong. She went outside and chain smoked, looking at that fabulous view. She looked at her phone, it was 7pm. An italian sports car rolled into view. She looked down on him from her balcony. A tall handsome figure in a crisp white shirt and jeans. He looked up at her and beamed. His smile lighting up his rugged features.

"Wow. A vision!" he shouted up at her.

She smiled and went down to meet him.

He held his car keys in his hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips. she smiled and started to walk up the steps to the villa, walking slightly ahead so he could get a glimpse that she wasn't wearing panties. But he stopped and beckoned her towards the car. "I thought we were going inside.." she began as she sat in the passenger seat. He placed his finger on her lips to silence her. "I want to show you something." he said simply. He drove fast, down winding roads and past hillsides, blooming in wild flowers. She rolled the window down and smoked a cigarette. They rode in silence, he reached over and traced the lines of her body through the red satin dress, putting his hand up the side slit so he could feel her skin. She had goosebumps from his touch. She felt herself getting wet already. His hand found her inner thighs and he massaged them. sending shivers down her spine. she leaned back and closed her eyes. He found her pussy and put a finger inside to taste her, putting his finger back into her mouth. she tasted salty and sweet. He dipped his finger back in,

"You're juicy baby" he remarked.

"Oh fuck" she moaned.

He laughed as he found her g spot, and slipped another finger in, she could feel her juices running down her leg and her nipples harden. warmth pulsed through her body... she let out a moan. Instead of continuing he stopped and slid his fingers back out of her. Her pussy was leaking so much. She opened her eyes and gazed at him, she couldn't hide her disappointment. Her pussy throbbed for him so much it hurt her. She wanted to cry out in frustration. He kissed her hand and stroked her hair.

"Patience is a virtue." he said.

A small chapel came into view, and he parked the car on a verge nearby. he held her by the waist and pushed her inside. She gasped as they stepped over the threshold. inside were the most beautiful depictions of venus she had ever seen. The ceiling was gold. There were intricately carved statues everywhere.

"They are ivory" he said, standing behind her, stroking her hair.

He spoke passionately about the art, how it inspired him, the process of carving the statues.

"You can see how sensual Venus is here" he said.

The heat in the church was balmy, she felt herself breathing heavily, he held her close from behind, his mouth nibbling her ear. She leaned back into him. He was kissing her neck, he pulled up her dress and with both hands he suddenly ripped it clean in half. She gasped and instinctively covered her breasts.

"What have you done?.." she began.

No sooner had the words came out of her mouth there was a loud rap on the door. Francesco held her from behind still, stroking her hair, she burst out of his grip and turned around suddenly, covering herself as best she could. She felt afraid. what was happening?

A tall man stood at the door, smartly dressed, he looked studious and wore glasses. He had italian good looks but he was no Francesco.

"It's okay darling" Francesco said "He's come to help us."

The man held a blanket in his hand, and threw it across the room, Francesco caught it and used it to cover her up. She suddenly felt more relaxed.

"Go and get what we need from the car" Francesco said, the man smiled and nodded and returned, he had a bag and a bottle of water that he handed to Cleo.

Francesco waited for her to drain the bottle before he spoke again.She felt herself again now, but was wondering what was happening. Francesco rifled through the bag and pulled out a camcorder as well as a tripod.

"This is what we need isn't it baby."

She nodded in excitement and relief.

He kissed her hungrily, she could really feel how much he craved her too this time. He peeled the blanket off her and lifted her off the floor, she couldn't believe his strength. He held her up against a pillar with one hand, cupping her breasts and fingering her hard nipples with the other. The camera man moved to get a close up view.

"l want you.." said Francesco

"To remember what I told you about this church."

He still held her against the pillar, he put his fingers in his mouth and covered them in spit, forcing them inside her pussy hard.

She let out a cry.

"I'll try" she whispered as he pushed inside her.

"what year was this church built" he demanded quickening the pace of his fingers

"1602?" she asked.

"Wrong" he replied, pulling her fingers out of her and wiping them on his jeans.

"I'm disappointed Cleo" he said.

She urged her brain to think of what it was. She couldn't think straight.

"1630?" She asked again, an urgency in her voice.

She looked down and saw his hard cock in his jeans. All she wanted in the world was for him to fuck her. He noticed and held her more firmly, pushed her further against the wall, and put three fingers inside her pussy with no saliva. He started pounding her g spot, her legs were shaking beyond belief, the camera man was kneeling, watching her pussy stretch with every stroke of his fingers. She bit her lip and felt a warm feeling begin to rush over her, she was going to cum. He held her face in one hand under the chin, and kissed her passionately.

"No" he said, pulling his hand out of her and letting her gently drop to the standing position.

"We cum together."

"Francesco. No more games. Please. I can't take it" she whined.

He laughed, and turned around, taking off his shirt jeans and boxers. Posing for the camera. There it was, it was so erect. It looked like the cock on a statue and it was even bigger than she remembered. he smiled, walking towards her, holding it in his hand, stroking it casually.

"Are you ready to put on a show?" he asked, grinning.

"Yes" she said breathlessly 'I need your cock."

He sat at home in their London apartment, biting his nails. He had been sick with worry for two days. he had checked the cameras religiously every hour. She wasn't there. He was so worried she had ran off with him. He refreshed the camera again, nothing. He had called in sick to work from home. He couldn't bear the apprehension. Suddenly he received an email notification. An attachment. Work again, he sighed in exasperation. He clicked on it and froze in his chair. There she was. Naked in a chapel, seeped in sweat. Someone was filming, Francesco was facing the camera, erect. He couldn't believe the size of his cock. It must be nine inches he thought. Francesco smiled and posed to the camera, he looked like he could have been carved from marble. As he turned away he saw how the muscles in his buttocks flexed. He noticed his strong calves. Cleo was breathing heavily, she was begging him to fuck her. He pushed her up against the wall and she draped her legs around him. He pushed his cock up inside her fully with no lubrication. She shrieked.

He put his hand inside her mouth and she gladly sucked on his fingers. He continued to pound her, she was shrieking in ecstacy. He had never seen her make noises like that before. Her eyes were rolling back into her skull as he pounded and pounded her. The camera man must have been on his knees himself as he turned to show his rock hard cock pulling in and out of her. He could see her pussy. He could hear how wet she truly was. He started moaning himself. And talking to her.

"Wow. what a tight little pussy. Wasted on your loser husband." he breathed.

"Have you ever had a cock like this?"

"No" she moaned, she could barely get words out he was pounding her so fast and so hard. Without warning he was going even faster, even rougher. The camera panned out again to the scene. They were both sweating profusely, her face was all red and her lipstick was smeared all over her face. The look on her face pure ecstacy. she looked as if she had traveled to another realm, a smile lit up her face. He felt ready to burst. he wanted to cum at the same time they did. he held his pathetic nub of a cock in his hand, breathing heavily. He wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer.

Francesco suddenly pulled out and she let out a gasp.

"NO!" she wailed.

He could see his cock was covered in her juices. he put some on his finger and got her to taste it. She was begging again for him to put his cock back inside her.

He did so but he was really rough this time. Pushing in as far as he could go, then pulling out. She was moaning so much now and her legs were shaking.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Yes but it feels so GOOD" she wailed.

He was pushing in so hard now, and her noises were getting louder and louder. He started to make noises too. He could tell they were close. The camera man had got on the floor again and he saw his rock hard cock contracting, filling her with cum. They both moaned in unison, he stayed inside her for a minute. Now it was his turn to explode, he had never cum so hard in his life. His wife with a real man. An Adonis. Francesco pulled out and he saw the creamy cum dripping out of her. He wondered if she had been taking her pill. He secretly wished she hadn't. He fell back onto the sofa, breathless and snapped his laptop shut.

His phone rang and he almost jumped out of his skin.

"So what did you think?" She purred.