All Comments on 'Hot Wife Ch. 01'

by karen34c

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story, but...

...Don becomes Ron and the many awkward phrases and words. Hot story line and I did jerk off to it.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Basic cheating wife story

It isn't swinging if both partners don't participate, it's cheating. Too bad for Jack. At least he kept his name straight.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

This is well written and good so far. I will wait until part two to see if this is just a cheating wife story. or one where the wife love her hubby and comes clean about what happens and ask forgiveness

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Needs to have some baby-making parts in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ron or Don?

Ok, is his name Ron or Don?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How do you knell between a cock?

"Liza and I knelt between Ron's now enormous rod." I can see them knelling between his thighs at his cock.

It's things such as this that can really take you out of the story and ruin the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get an Editor!

The basic story is there, but the writing is sloppy. Spelling and grammar mistakes all over the place. Wrong words used. And, if you can't remember your characters names, why expect a reader to bother.

Get an editor. That's what they are for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She And Their Best Friends Cuckolded Her Husband

Is that what you intended? Does she and they keep cuckolding him or is there consequence for thier cheating him? Hardly swinging - just unfriendly deliberately cheating / cuckolding him knowing he does not want to share her in his and her own words. Some poor friends and some slut wife!

1st story right - if you wish to write marital cheating stories without consequence that is certainly your right but don't expect to earn much credibility or respect for your story or yourself except from the sick jaded one's.

So sharing involves agreement and participation from all parties so this wasn't an open swinging threesome was it. Perhaps you intend to remedy this with openness or consequence so lets see where you take us now -

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SAME CRAP AGAIN

FOR YOU ASSHOLE'S THAT SAY THAT WHY DO I READ IT, WELL I DON'T. I READ COMMENTS AND THAN I MIGHT READ A STORY DEPENDING WHAT THE COMMENTS SAY. SO FROM THE COMMENTS I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS NOTHING BUT ANOTHER WHORE WIFE STORY. KNOWING THAT ITS FROM THE WOMANS POINT OF VIEW THAN I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE HUSBAND WILL PROBABLY NOT FIND OUT THAT HIS WIFE IS NOTHING BUT A WHORE BUT I WILL WAIT AND SEE WHERE THIS GOES. IF THIS IS A TRUE STORY THAN I THINK THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WHORE AND I HOPE THAT YOUR HUSBAND FINDS OUT AND DIVORCES YOUR CHEATING ASS. IF ITS JUST A STORY THAN I HOPE THAT HE STILL FINDS OUT AND THAT THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES. I HATE WHORE WIFE STORYS OF ANY KIND.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hey GREATGUYINTX@YAHOO.COM

way to remain anonymous there buddy. they will never know it's you! you are so slick! you da man! < pumping fist > you da man! those caps are sooo subtle dude. you are tha bomb diggety! no one will ever ever figure out you're the pitiful anonymous jerk!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it or hate it?

for those who hated it: fuck you!

for those who loved it: thank you!

give karen34c a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Re Knelt

'Knelt' is a perfectly acceptable alternative for 'kneeled'. - cf. spelled/spelt.

The past tense of knell is knelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Idiotic shit! 1* !

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cheating whore has a three some and makes sleeping husband a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous