Hot Wife Valentine's Day

Story Info
Valentine's Day gang-bang for a hot wife.
14.5k words
3.81
35.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers

Disclaimers: this story contains themes including adultery, infidelity, hot wife, cuckold, gang-bang, fetish play, and similar material. If you are negatively triggered by any of these, hit the back-button now...

All of us have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020-2021. For those of is in certain lifestyles, the pandemic has had huge negative impacts; closure of social venues, restructuring of activities for health-safety, disruption of routines and traditions.

Since KK and I have been involved in the hot wife lifestyle, we've celebrated many holidays with sex encounters involving other partners. We've had a Valentines Day tradition for the more than the last decade, orchestrating a sexual encounter for KK, sometimes her "dating" another man, other times more involved group encounters.

This year, pandemic issues complicated things. The build-up to our Valentines gang-bang was protracted, involved. I started planning it in December, right after Christmas. The recruiting process became convoluted, drifting from my original plan - I wanted to have three to four new men for KK to enjoy.

KK and I have arrived at a general "policy" not to get sexually involved with friends, acquaintances, or anyone that's in our normal "vanilla" social circle.

Another policy element we have is designed to avoid emotional attachment between an encounter partner in either direction. Our agreement is not to have repeat, or steady partners for KK. This holds for the most part - KK only has three "regulars," her brother, her high-school ex, and a guy that lives in Germany that she's been seeing for more than 10-years.

These guidelines have served us pretty well. We are pretty hard and fast on the acquaintance rule. But rules sometimes get broken. I'm an endurance athlete, through my training and competition, there are many people we meet in that context. One of them is a married guy about 15-years my junior, Andy, and his wife Deb.

We've had dinners and lunches with Andy and Deb, socialized before and after competition events, that sort of thing.

I've teased KK on and off about Andy for a few years - she's been attracted to him since we all first met. I've done lots of teasing and pillow-talk with KK about them fucking, so the idea wasn't new to her. Given our no-aquaintence rule I figured KK would honor it, that the Andy thing would remain pillow-talk for arousing KK, while acknowledging that there was another possibility.

A few times, KK's had what falls into a grey area - kind of "quasi-affairs." In a sense it's part of KK's power structure maintenance. From time to time, she runs independently, fucking a guy that interests her - not necessarily telling me beforehand, or even immediately after the fact. She'll dribble out a "confession" either over time, or spill the beans entirely days after the fact.

I knew this was a possibility with Andy. The physical attraction KK has for Andy, the emotional connection she has with him, combine, I know her well enough to know there might be some "daytime dating" with Andy, whether I'm involved or not. I actually kind of wanted her to do it, despite our rule.

With KK, infatuation happens - it is fairly infrequent, and for the most part transient. She's going through this "magnetic attraction" thing now, early phase, with Andy.

I used to worry about it, until I figured out it was transient. KK's easily bored, once she burns through the infatuation, she moves on. I'm experienced enough with this process now, and I can see the signs and differences between "love-making" and "just sex." The love-making used to make me incredibly jealous. Now I find it extraordinarily erotic, hot beyond belief. I love seeing my cock-loving crazed wife actually make love to a guy she feels highly attracted to.

Besides the Andy pillow-talk, this has given rise to KK talking about her pre-hot wife affairs in the last couple of bedroom sessions. I differentiate "affairs" from more casual one-night stands or "just sex" encounters - in the "affair" sense I categorize KK's foray into those cheating encounters as having more than one sexual encounter with the guy, an emotional component, doing it behind my back.

One of KK's affairs was with her physical therapist - a guy who was treating her after a car accident. KK had an emotional attachment to the guy, as well as physical, sexual attraction. She's told me all about how she loved fucking him, and how he made love to her. KK broke off that affair just about the time I was preparing to confront her over it.

KK had another affair when she was pregnant with our second child. It was kind of complicated; she was emotionally needy, I was traveling. So there was opportunity. The affair was with one of our friends's boyfriends - KK was experiencing some things, basically got on a power-trip associated with "taking" her friend's lover. Being pregnant, the rush of hormones, combined with other things made KK vulnerable and horny. She's told me often about the emotional rush of having a lover while she was pregnant.

Aside from her brother (decades long incestuous affair), and her high-school ex, there were a few others that KK dallied with.

Probably the longest lived affair was one KK carried on with a married colleague. She had a two-plus year relationship with the guy. A year into it, she got to the point where she wanted to enjoy bareback sex with him without pregnancy risk.

Masking it as a health related procedure, KK underwent Depo Provera treatment, followed by uterine ablation - this was her way to reach a pregnancy risk-free status so the guy could cum in her without consequences.

During the first year KK was dating this guy, she'd do things like have him cum in her panties, then wear them home, leaving them for me to find - she was playing a game to see if I could figure out she was cheating, leaving clues like that to see if I'd catch her.

There was some point along the way where KK "fell in love with him," and things changed - that's when she essentially got sterilized, so that she could enjoy him without getting pregnant.

Some of this stuff seems to be rooted in KK's experiences during her younger years - she had affairs with three different married men before we got engaged. The emotional hooks from those affairs linger in KK's thoughts.

The "quasi-affair" thing's happened a few times since we started enjoying the hot wife lifestyle. I think its hot when KK gets so lust-filled that she goes and does her own thing.

One night over dinner, KK mentioned to me that she'd "run into" Andy while she was getting take-out for lunch. She asked me if I thought it would be OK if he came by for chill and Netflix. It caught me off guard - this is one of her "code phrases" for making out and fucking. I didn't pause - it would be an opportunity to see if KK would act on her infatuation with Andy. I said, "Sure... why not."

We got really, really lucky - things worked out such that we had an impromptu encounter come together. In casual conversation, it'd come up that Andy's a fan of the Netflix series "Sense8" - it's been one of KK's favorite series as well, so it was an element of common interest for the two of them. Andy's wife was traveling to attend to family needs, leaving him free for an evening.

Andy was invited over to watch the last episode of "Sense8" with KK and I. We were enjoying wine, some munchies, and smoking a little pot during the show. I was thinking about Netflix and chill, hoping KK would make a move on Andy.

Not to be a spoiler, but the scene in which the character Kala decides she'll enjoy two lovers hit just at the right time. Andy, KK, and I were sitting on the den sofa during the episode - at some point, KK'd started fooling around with Andy, managing to work her hand down his sweats to manipulate his cock. KK exclaimed during that particular scene, "I know what I'd do - I'd fuck them both!"

I was so proud of my hot little wife! The three of us ended up in the playroom, spending the next six hours enjoying one another. It wasn't just sex - it was hot, wet, erotic, intimate love-making. KK's lust, her infatuation was real. The next morning I felt like my balls were drained dry, shriveled up from so much cumming!

Andy and I doubled up on KK twice. I lost count of the number of times KK squirted - the playroom bed was pretty much a puddle of cum, "girl-squirt" and lube - we changed beds at 4:30am to the master, looking for dry territory to get a little sleep.

KK's first squirt of the night was while riding Andy's hard cock. It was amazing - he was giving my wife the hottest fuck, rolling his hips, penetrating KK as deep as he could manage. While they were fucking, I alternated diddling KK's clit, kissing her lips and nipples, massaging the small of her back. When KK let go, I was finger-banging her, while Andy's cock was pumping away. It was so fucking hot...

We were all three buzzed, I was riding on 20mg of Cialis to go with everything - it helped me stay hard through three fucks, without me cumming. My first shot was the result of KK giving me a hand and ball job, with external prostate massage - she had Andy watching, basically demonstrating what she was going to do with his cock after finishing me. KK had me so worked up I blasted all three of us with sprays of cum.

After KK did me, she did Andy - put him in the mirror corner, in one of our special pieces of sex furniture, worshipping his curved, hard cock, pouring heart and soul into it.

My next crack at unloading was while Andy and I double-teamed KK. Andy was in her ass, I was in her pussy, fucking her as deep as could manage, pushing into KK while Andy pumped her. The feeling of Andy cumming in KK's ass drove me over the edge.

We each did a tequila shot during a break in the action - KK got the wild idea that she wanted a special shot, and convinced Andy and I to jack off into a shot glass while she watched and waited. We did not disappoint, delivering a big mixed load for KK - she took the whole shot, swirling it around, licking, and doing the whole whorish cum-drinking performance I was hoping for.

Around 2:00am we took (or I thought "we") a little break. I woke up to the sight and sound of KK sucking Andy's cock and balls - he was kneeling, his hands grabbing the bed railing, while KK went after his hard cock. KK swallowed every drop of Andy's cum. I watched, stroked, and made myself cum, another big blast sprayed all over us.

Just before 4:00am, I got awakened by KK sitting on my face, mashing and grinding her soaking-wet pussy on my lips and nose. She squirted on me, gushing juice and cum in the process. At that point we ended up seeking dry territory.

None of us really slept - Andy had to work the next day, so we ended up giving KK an early morning fuck just at dawn; kissing, touching, taking turns in her mouth and pussy, letting her stroke our cocks and balls, until Andy and I each took our turn cumming in KK's pussy.

Before he left that morning, I invited Andy to be part of the Valentines gang-bang. He declined, genuinely sorry, but he couldn't figure out what excuse he'd make to his wife to be away on Valentines Day.

Since that "lucky night" I've been on KK about it. I asked her if she'd been planning to tell me about her "hot new boyfriend," teased her, asking her if she'd been planning on fucking him without telling me, and so on. KK admitted that she wanted his dick.

KK's comments stand out still. "I was thinking about fucking Andy in secret. Not telling you, you know, rules and all. He's got such a beautiful, big, hot cock. He knows how to use it too...

I think you wanted me to fuck him. I think I surprised you by making love to him...

I know I'm hotter than Deb (Andy's wife)! She's all plain vanilla, not hot and freaky like me. I could take him away easy-peasy... make him all mine, keep that big hot cock all for myself.

What do you think, now that I fucked him? Think Andy'll be mine, all mine, just like you? I hate it when my lovers give their cum to another woman. I'm going to keep all Andy's cum for myself..."

KK's comments nearly made me cum in my pants. I can tell when she's revved up about a guy, Andy had her creaming.

Mostly unrelated to the acquaintance issue, this has been a pretty hot development. It was unfortunate in that Andy wasn't going to be available for the gang-bang event.

I'm kind of excited about the possibilities I see for KK and Andy - it looks like she's heading down the "quasi-affair" path. Certainly watching them make love was amazing. I'm guessing that after the Valentines Day event KK will pursue more opportunity with Andy. I'm thinking it will be hot to come home from work, find KK freshly fucked from an afternoon-delight session, or even better, to walk in on them fucking.

I'm still hard, relieving the intense experience KK and I shared with Andy. One part of the event I'm fixated on revolves around watching KK and Andy playing with our "sex chair" - a ladder-back piece of bondage furniture that has special meaning - I've included a summary, or back-story on the chair at the end of this section.

One corner of our home playroom is set up with a pair of floor to ceiling mirrors, frame-mounted to the walls to form a dressing mirror, L-shaped. We both love mirror play, the otherwise "innocuous" corner mirror becomes part of that play. We often use that corner, with the "sex chair," and sometimes our rolling one-way mirror.

In the midst of the Andy action, an intermediate part of the encounter, right before Andy and I doubled-up on KK, involved the mirror corner and sex chair. I was watching and stroking from a distance, while KK and Andy kinked out in the mirror corner.

KK had Andy in the chair, literally worshipping his cock and balls, using her mouth and hands to pleasure him. In part of that interlude, KK sat on the floor, legs apart, masturbating herself, while Andy sat in the chair, watching, stroking his cock.

It was intensely hot watching KK suck Andy, caress his cock and balls! KK got him so fucking hard, the veins in his big dick were popping out, and his cock turned a little purple, it was so rock-hard. KK kept pushing Andy to the verge of orgasm - when he was close to cumming, KK would wrap her hands around Andy's balls, squeeze, stopping her licking and sucking until he got back under control.

KK wasn't letting Andy cum, every cycle of her torment his control was eroding. She finally made him swap positions, put her feet on the edge of the chair seat, then had Andy lick and kiss her pussy until she squirted. KK drenched Andy's face, enjoying a shattering orgasm in the process.

I got to watch the whole hot, erotic scene, moving discreetly around, stroking my own cock, watching KK do Andy. We went from that to the playroom bed, double-fucking KK until the three of us were a sweaty, cum-soaked limp pile on the bed.

I think I've jacked off, visualizing that scene at least eight times since! Watching KK worship Andy's cock, seeing her masturbate and cum for him, then soak his face was just beyond erotic...

I kept thinking about how to get Andy involved in the Valentines gang-bang, even considering moving it to another date that would be less difficult for him to work with.

A digression, this is the back-story on our "sex chair." In the nominal eight-year time period before KK and I started the hot wife thing on an "official" basis, I was involved in a complex affair - my mistress, Bev was much younger, 17-years my junior.

Sparing the details, one of the things Bev and I enjoyed together involved fetish play - dungeon play to be specific. I designed a chair, which I had custom fabricated - that chair was designed specifically to Bev's physiology, implemented as a posture and discipline chair, which I used routinely to bind, and fuck Bev. The chair's appearance is somewhat unique, perhaps a Baroque or colonial Spanish piece, heavy wood, iron, leather, and rivets, it is a ladder-back design that to the casual observer would appear disproportionate - sort of oversize, the seat too deep, the back too tall, the seat height wrong.

Bev is 4'-8" tall, tiny, 88-pounds. I designed the chair to allow Bev to be bound to it in various ways; from prone, tied over the seat, her ass exposed to me at the chair's front, to other positions, including having Bev on her knees, or bound in a seated position, so that her legs, spread, tied to the chair legs exposed her for either fucking or cunnilingus.

From the time I added that chair to the collection of dungeon furniture, until our affair began collapsing, I fucked Bev, tied in one position or another, in that chair, dozens, maybe hundreds of times. I wish I'd counted. In a way, Bev is like a ghost in that chair - the memory of fucking her is intimately bound, connected to that chair.

When my affair with Bev imploded, KK "acquired" the chair from the dungeon Bev and I shared. That event, in and of itself is a wretched memory that is indelible in my mind. During the incident, KK exclaimed, "No man will ever cum in this chair, ever, again. It's mine!"

KK wanted that chair, or as I later found out, KK wanted to take that chair from Bev, a deliberate act. Now that chair is in our playroom, as a permanent reminder. It's become a tool that KK uses for various games, including punishing me for my past indiscretions. True to her word, KK has never let me cum during any action, or act, associated with that chair. She's never (that I know of) allowed any man to cum when the chair's involved - KK cums, but never the guy... I digress... on to the Valentines event.

For this year's event, we ended up "recycling" a few past encounter partners - bending another rule about repeat encounter partners - the rationale was that the screening and vetting process would be a little more relaxed, at the expense of what amounts to an honor-system agreement to self-isolate for ten days, starting Thursday before the holiday.

I booked a suite at our favorite encounter hotel for this year's event. Since Valentines Day is on a Sunday, we took the 13th and 15th on either side as prep and recovery days. It also worked out that the 15th is a holiday, Presidents Day.

Three previous encounter partners were recruited, firmly committed. KK's enjoyed all three of these men, on an individual basis before, but never as a group. They're all good with the isolation request, the FM+ nature of the encounter, all were able to provide current STI/STD test results, and were free of COVID-19 prior to the event.

I limited our guests to three, partly for logistics reasons. Our favorite encounter hotel suite is a two-bedroom unit; one downstairs master bed/bath, one upstairs loft bed/bath. That way, if the encounter turns into an overnight event, there'll be enough places for everyone to sleep comfortably. This gives KK sufficient space for private time with any of the four of us if she wants it. None of the three guys are married, so they don't have to make excuses to depart early to get back home to a waiting wife.

I'm got a couple of new toys for KK, one is a replacement for her favorite rabbit vibe, which she finally killed a few days ago. Adore Me also had some pretty hot lingerie this season, so I splurged on a hot red boned corset and matching panties, a black, strapless contoured bustier, and a few pairs of stay-up thigh-high stockings.

The build-up started Thursday before Valentines Day, with pillow-talk about the encounter. The stuff from Adore Me, and the toys arrived Friday - we enjoyed a Friday night modeling and try-out session for KK to do a thumbs-up/thumbs-down. She didn't fully commit to the outfit, "Um, it's cute, I'll think about it..."

We set a 4:00pm check-in to the hotel on the 13th, extended our sex/encounter prep ritual into Sunday mid-day, setting an early start at 4:00pm Sunday for the main event. The anticipation for one of these encounters is intense - lots of moving parts.

jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers