Hot Wife Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These things are never easy to pull together, current circumstances just add it it. That conversation, "Hey, I'm putting together a little Valentines Day celebration... I'd love to have you fuck my wife, if you're available..." never gets any less awkward.

KK likes to listen to these conversations - she says it's "cute" and it makes her hot. I'd prefer she do the inviting, but whatever it takes...

The new toys arrived as expected, a hot new rabbit vibrator, and a finger vibe. Got a couple of bonus items, another pocket-rocket vibe, and an 8" realistic suction cup dildo... she loved them all... Afternoon delight!

We entered our mutually agreed upon self-isolation period, prior to KK's Valentines Day "mini-bang" encounter... we kicked off with a Zoom-sex session with KK, me, and all three men. KK demonstrated her new toys for us. She's really been enjoying the new dildo, and the rabbit vibe.

Our Thursday Zoom-sex session was fantastic! All three guys made the session. The plan going forward involved Zoom-fucks every other night until the Valentines Day main event.

KK and I did the Thursday session, Friday was "vanilla sex," Saturday was another Zoom-fuck. For the Thursday session, we used the master bedroom because it's already set up for KK's "regular" Skype/Zoom/Facetime fucking - the OLED TV in the master suite is amazing, I love watching us on camera, on that giant fucking screen.

I set up the portable massage table in view of the camera, because the main theme of Thursday's session was having the four of us watch KK play with her toys. KK let me pick her outfit - a black silk mini-dress, black suspender pantyhose, and a pair of 5" black platform patent pumps. She looked fucking hot, amazing!

KK got the show started by sucking my cock - a mind, and ball-blowing session. We snowballed my cum while the three guys stroked and watched. The rest of the show was either KK fucking herself with the toys, or me fucking her with the toys. The new rabbit vibe is really, really nice - ten modes on the "dick" part of the toy, three on the little rabbit. KK literally fucked the previous rabbit vibe to death, this one seems to be a bit more robust, so hopefully it will last longer. It does an extraordinary job making KK cum and squirt...

One of the new toys is a finger-tip vibrator - it's silicone - the vibe part goes on the finger, it has a little cable that connects it to a thing that looks like a sports watch. The wrist part acts as the power source and control. It has fifteen vibe modes, from soft, continuous to various pulse modes. With KK spread out in nothing but her pantyhose and heels on the massage table, I demonstrated it in all its glory to our three virtual guests. Everybody came, more than once - even me, hands free, while I was finger-banging KK with the vibe. KK had such an intense experience I thought she was going to collapse the massage table! The girl-cum gusher that vibe produced is possibly the best I've ever seen - KK soaked the sheet, puddled up a squirt pool like I've not seen in a while. Our audience was greatly appreciative.

In our Friday night "vanilla" sex session, I spent most of it teasing KK about Andy, telling her things like, "Imagine I'm your boyfriend. Pretend I'm Andy." At one point, I was on my back, with KK riding me, hard, bucking and humping - she was actually calling out his name, "Andy, fuck me baby, fuck me good..."

Saturday's plan was a little different - KK's cock-pleasure academy. She's pumped my cock, demonstrated our various collection of cock and ball toys, showed the fellas how good she is at teasing, tormenting, and controlling a cock. I was the benefactor. When KK gets into performing mode, especially with the cock and ball toys, the pump, I know I'm going to have some amazing orgasms - she'll drain my balls to the point I'm aching... she did not disappoint.

The Saturday night Zoom sex show was quite a hit. In addition to pumping and teasing me, KK used her pussy pump, we showed our gentleman friends a good pumped cock and pumped pussy show.

Sunday and Tuesday were planned off nights, no show. I kept the Andy thing going, giving KK something to think about, to plot and plan for.

Monday's Zoom session was hot, KK had me fuck her ass on camera, while using her new rabbit vibe in her pussy. I drained my balls in KK's tight ass - that vibrator is powerful enough that it got me off too.

Wednesday's session was a big hit - KK used her new dildo - we did a role-playing thing where she pretended it was Andy's cock. She sucked it, used it in her ass and pussy, and we did a DP with it. KK had all three guys stroke for her while they watched me fuck her ass as she was using the dildo in her pussy.

We scheduled the last Zoom session for Friday night, Saturday an off night, before the main event is Sunday. KK got an amazing "head of steam" built up for this.

At that point, in just about 48-hours, my beautiful, sexy, hot wife will be gang-banged by four horny, hard men (including me)!

We had our pillow-talk fuck session Thursday night - I thought about KK being kissed, caressed, sucked, and licked from head to toe... the sight of her taking four hard cocks into her hands, mouth, pussy and ass will be so amazing.

I sent her off to work Friday morning dressed business-sexy, with her Lush and Hush toys, so that I could buzz her all day. She gave me a good-morning hand-job, but wouldn't let me cum, leaving me hard, with my cock and balls trussed up in silicone rings. I was tasked to stroke and edge while I buzzed her tight ass and hot pussy remotely.

Friday night we had an ultra-hot Zoom session! Cum play, complete with cum-kissing, snowballing, cream-pie cleanup, and KK's favorite, the "cumtini" - a jizz "martini." I was drained! Our three virtual guests got off watching our nasty show.

Just seven hours away from bliss, before my beautiful, hot wife would be serviced by four big, hard cocks! I woke KK up for breakfast Sunday morning. We started our enema series around noon to prepare her tight ass for our hard cocks. I planned to have her ready to answer the suite's door, dressed in her platform Mary Jane's, white suspender-style pantyhose, an incredibly sexy pink silk chemise, and a new pearl choker - pink lipstick of course. KK was the perfect little Valentine!

After lunch, I got sweet little KK resting comfortably, supported on a foam wedge, belly down, full of her penultimate enema, on the timer for ten minutes. The best part is that I had her Lush in place, on a random, intermittent pattern while she tried to hold the enema.

The main event went way, way better than we even anticipated - complicated a bit by weather and the Texas power-apocalypse. It actually worked out better for us despite the problems.

It is already ultra-sexy to have a wife who enjoys sex with other men - it's a thousand-fold hotter to be graced with a super-sexy wife that enjoys more than one man at a time!

This is the main event "blow-by-blow," no pun intended...

I had KK prepared, ready, and revved up, timed perfectly for action fifteen minutes before our guests arrived at the hotel suite. She'd done her hair in a sexy pony-tail, make-up, pale pink lipstick, a little shadow, blush, perfect.

Mid-stream, KK decided against the original Adore Me outfit I'd gotten her, deciding on another. I'd acquired a back-up piece, planning to use it with her mostly for my own selfish pleasure.

The back-up outfit I got her is probably not traditional - Pajamagram makes a series of products that are made from some sort of fabric, branded as "Naturally Nude." The feeling of the fabric against skin is incredible. I'd gotten her a sexy A-line chemise, in pale pink, as the main bit of lingerie.

Last year for our anniversary, I'd bought KK a pair of ankle-strap Mary-Jane platform pumps in white gloss patent. They are a heel fetishist's delight, incredibly sexy. I had her wear a pair of suspender-style crotchless pantyhose, in white. These are about $6 a pair, come in nude, black, white, and red - we buy them by the gross - they're inexpensive enough to be disposable.

KK's look made her mouth-watering - a little demure, a lot sexy, a little kinky because of the Mary-Jane's... I got rock-hard just looking at her, sexy little pony-tail and all.

Our guests were timed to arrive in 5-minute intervals - we've learned to avoid attracting undue attention by having them arrive one-by-one, instead of a pack of men at the door all at once. As each guy (I'm going to call them Aiden, Blair, and Conner for convenience, not their real names) arrived, I had KK greet them at the suite's door, do a temperature check with our IR thermometer, then invite them in.

It was KK's idea to have each man undress upon arrival - it helped fill the gap between arrivals, as well as giving each of them a chance to get comfortable and hard. I was waiting in one of the dining chairs, draped with towels, cock and balls strapped after 30mg of Cialis.

Once everyone was "checked in" the action began.

We started by encircling KK, standing in front of the loveseat, to kiss and caress her, while she fondled everyone's cock and balls, getting each of us throbbing hard. Probably the first ten - fifteen minutes was in this intro, with KK the center of attention. KK was first to make the next move - she pulled the straps of the chemise off her shoulders, over her arms, and let it fall to the floor. KK has a thing about neatness with clothes, so I was asked to pick it up and place it over a nearby chair back. That left KK virtually naked, save for her crotchless pantyhose and heels. KK looked almost virginal!

Nearly naked and exposed, KK was perfect for each of us rubbing our hard cocks against her nylon covered thighs and ass, while sucking her nipples, kissing and caressing her. That didn't last long until KK said, "We're going to play a little game. Be right back!"

KK left us hard, waiting in the sitting area/den of the suite, then returned with a bowl full of Skyn condoms. KK said, "My rules. Everyone put on a rubber then we'll start our game..."

Aiden, Blair, Conner and I did as instructed, each of us donning a condom. I kind of knew what was coming, because KK had been "scripting" parts of the encounter for the last ten days. KK said, "Now watch my pet JW. He's going to go first."

KK sat on the love seat, extended her right leg, resting her heel on the sofa table. She said, "Do it baby. Make yourself cum. You know what I want..."

I managed to position myself, kneeling, and masturbated my condom-covered cock against her shoe, the exposed nylon-covered portion of her foot, while looking in her eyes. I lasted just minutes before filling the condom with cum. She said, "Drink it down baby, swallow that nasty hot cum..."

I took off the condom and drained it into my mouth. KK said, "JW gets to swallow his own loads, unless I say. Now we're going to have a contest... winner cums first. I promise a special treat. I'm open for business. We'll start in the bedroom. I want Conner in my bottom, Aiden in my pussy, and Blair in my mouth. JW is going to watch."

With that, KK got off the sofa, and led all four of us to the bedroom. Within ten minutes, all three men had cum, filling their condoms. The "winner" was Conner - KK's tight ass was too much for him, he lasted maybe three dozen strokes. Blair shot is load next, pushed over the edge by my wife's sweet hot mouth. Aiden lasted the longest, long enough to bring KK to her first orgasm. Once she got her breath, KK said, "Now baby, collect everyone's rubber. You know what's next."

I made a pass around the group - all three of them took off their loaded condoms. I collected them, and knelt on the bed next to KK. I drained each condom into her open, willing mouth, until they were wrung out - then KK gulped, swallowing their cum, followed by a lascivious lick of her pink lips.

KK has a certain expectation, kind of a goal for gang-bang events. She wants each banger to cum for her, while watching him masturbate, she wants to make each man cum with her hands, then her feet or toes, her mouth, her pussy, and her ass - each guy involved she's expecting to cum at least six times. KK scripts, or plans out her encounter with that in mind. I don't necessarily count in that number - my primary role is usually as monitor/facilitator/helper, which is why KK had me cum first, jacking off my condom-covered cock onto her foot. She thinks I'm better able to focus if I get rid of a load initially.

After that first round, KK had me bring her the new dildo, new rabbit vibe, the trusty pocket-rocket clit vibe, and her Lelu. KK put on an incredibly hot masturbation show while all of us watched and recovered from the first round. She got herself so sexually stimulated that after a series of powerful, toe-curling orgasms, she squirted a puddle on the PVC sheet I'd covered the mattress with. By the time she stopped shaking and quivering, all four of us were ready again. KK said, "I need some hot cum in me. Given it to me you naughty boys, give me your hot nasty cum!"

Collaborating, we got KK positioned. Conner laid on his back, the rest of us helped KK mount him, facing down, in a female-superior missionary position. Blair slid his hard cock into KK's ass, and Aiden took her mouth. I knelt beside her, found her hand, and placed it on my throbbing dick, so that KK could feel me near her, and stroke if she wasn't too distracted. All four of us took our turn - it took two hours for us to rotate through, each of us cumming in KK's mouth, pussy, ass and hand. Male physiology is in a sense damning, because of the refractory period. The hot upside, after that round, my wife had taken 16 loads of cum, four in her sweet mouth, four in her hot pussy, four in her tight ass, and four in her little hand. The guy cumming in her hand is really just masturbating - KK's too busy servicing three other cocks, and the distraction is too much for her to actually jack a guy to orgasm - like me, Aiden, Blair and Conner used her soft hand as a jack-off aid.

KK's no stranger to gang-bangs. The first ones I know of happened during college. Her first was at a frat party, just before she broke off our engagement. She pulled a train in that event, before really knowing what a gang-bang was all about. Her second gang-bang was at a bachelor party - she was hired to dance, but things got out of control. She became a regular at the frat house, a literal fuck toy. They even put a mattress on the floor for her in their library/study.

After we were married, I know of three, and suspect a fourth gang-bang event - this was before we started the hot wife thing. Three of the gang-bang events were essentially revenge-oriented, to punish me for my infidelities. The fourth suspected event was one she arranged for her own pleasure while on business travel. We've done gang-bangs around two dozen times since we started hot wifing.

The third round was simply amazing - basically a fuck-licking session, with me on my back, KK on top of me, in a 69-position, while Aiden, Blair and Conner did my wife's juicy, tight ass.

Special prep for this was freezing some cocktail rounds of solid coconut oil - little frozen lube pellets. One of my roles was to keep KK well-lubricated by pushing three or four of the frozen pellets into her ass before, and in between cocks. The frozen solid oil helps desensitize her some, it melts quickly, leaving KK's anus thoroughly lubed for a big hard cock. The other role was stimulating her clit and pussy with my tongue, while our guests enjoyed her ass.

The visual sensation is indescribable. The first cock opens her up. This position affords an amazing view of her lover's cock-head, at first pressing against her tight rosebud. I'm able to see her relax, take him, the fat cock-head slowly enveloped by her tight little ass-hole, finally watching him go balls-deep. The pace of his thrusting picks up, and while I'm licking KK's swollen clit, I get the view of his balls tightening up, moments before he blasts her tight poop-chute with a cum-load.

The second and third cocks are the best - by the time KK's got cock number three, she's a frothy, writhing, juicy mess. The cum and lube run out of her. On cock three, Conner, KK blasted my face with a huge juicy squirt just before he came in her ass.

My "finish" was cumming in KK's hot mouth, which we shared with a juicy cum-kiss snowballing segment - passionate, deep, cummy, jizz-flavored kisses. I had a little hands-free cum as we were exhausting the supply of my jizz, exchanging it mouth-to-mouth.

Our three guests watched that part of the action, managing to get hard again from the scene.

Round four was mostly an "R&R" session - to give KK a little break, from having taken 23 cum-loads at that point (not counting my first foot masturbation load, since it was delivered direct from condom to my mouth). Our experience is that pacing is a key element for success, so that KK doesn't become so sore she has to stop.

Before the round started, while everyone was enjoying a drink and snack break, I toweled off the PVC sheet, and straightened the bedding out. When refreshments were done, KK got back on the bed, with two of us on either side of her for kissing, caressing, enjoying being the center of attention for four men. She said at the start, "Boys, be gentle. I just need some loving for a while..."

After 15-minutes or so, I backed off, and just enjoyed watching the three guys pleasure my wife, fingertip touches, kisses, teasing her lips with their cocks, sucking her nipples and toes, all very erotic. I stroked, watched, and enjoyed seeing KK being serviced by three men.

Round four ended with all four of us masturbating for KK, while she watched. My wife being cum-splattered by all four of us was so fucking hot it made my balls ache. KK took it like a champ. We watched her rub the cum all over her tits, belly and pussy, then lick her fingers. At the end of that slutty little scene, KK said, "OK, the winner from round one's going to take me in the shower. Conner baby, come with me. The rest of you boys clean up a little, and I'll call you when I need you."

At that point, KK doffed the Mary Jane's and what was left of the pantyhose, ripped, runnered, and cum-splattered.

KK and Conner went into the bathroom - this is where planning comes in. The hotel we use for these encounters remodeled a couple of years ago, including the bathrooms - they're ADA compliant, with low-threshold showers, and a few other features. KK left the bathroom door open, which I understand as an invitation to be watched. I asked Aiden and Blair to join me in the kitchen, to give KK and Conner a few minutes to get going. I said, "Then we can come back and watch the action..."

About five minutes later, the three of us went back to the master suite, crowding around the bathroom door, to take in the scene of KK and Conner in the shower. KK was on her knees, blowing his thick cock like a drunken little cock-whore. We stroked and watched, until KK had sucked him dry. My slutty little wife swallowed every drop, and still wanted more - she was milking his balls with her wet hands.

When KK was done with extracting all of Conner's cum she could suck and milk out, we got a hot piss show. KK knew she was being watched, and always loves an appreciative audience. It was nasty. She got up close to the shower stall door, and let loose on the glass, spraying it with her pee. KK got Conner to soap her up, sudsing up her body from ankle to neck, and rinse her off before they got out of the shower. He was semi-erect again by the time they were drying off, and the three of us were in the same state. I could tell that KK was approaching her "cock drunk" state of mind.

KK, with 27 loads and counting, had this look that I know well. Her eyes get wide, she's licking her lips, can't keep her fingers off her clit, and she looks sort of crazed. That's a sign that she's reaching a point where things are unpredictable, anything goes. During the ten-day build-up, KK'd scripted a bunch of things she was thinking about doing, all utterly hot and dirty.