Hot Wife Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three guys were hard, ready again. KK was simpering, "I need cock baby. I need more cock inside me... more cum..."

We were ready for round seven.

The limitations of a 4-man "mini gang-bang" were closing in by round seven. Now 37-cum loads in, our three guests were nearing exhaustion. Another issue on the horizon, by 3:30am, temperatures had dropped significantly, with snow beginning to fall. Blair was the only one of the five of us that didn't have Monday off - between exhaustion, having to face work the next day, and the weather, he was getting a little anxious.

I figured all circumstances considered, this would be the last "full" round. KK wasn't in a decision-making state, she was basically cum and cock-drunk, pliable, and willing. I decided to put Blair up first, the sporting thing to do - it would allow him to go one more time with KK, then leave if he felt the need.

I started the round with, "OK, Blair's up first. She needs a good, slow, deep fucking in that cum-bucket. Take her, give it to her deep and easy, fill her up until she's begging..."

With KK's ass propped in the air, Blair took his position between her legs. He slid his hard cock into my wife, following my guidance of slow, deep, and easy. I let Aiden and Conner take positions beside KK's head, so she had access to their cocks. They took turns, rubbing their dicks on my wife's lips, letting her lick their fat cock-heads. I started back with the Lelu, letting it suck her clit in slow-mode, pulsating on her, until I could see her rocking, squirming, responding to the sensations of the vibrator and Blair's thrusting cock.

We repeated that pattern, KK orgasming on Blair's cock, Blair cumming deep in her pussy, his cock bottomed out in her cum-dump - all three of them rotating, next Conner, then Aiden. It took almost 40-minutes for the cycle to complete. KK was in heaven. There was so much cum it overflowed her gaping pussy, and she was panting like a dog. As predicted, Blair tapped out - he grabbed a quick shower, while the three of us caressed, kissed, and loved on KK. Blair said is thanks/bye and departed.

I said, "I've got one load left to give baby, and I'm going to give it to you sweet and slow..."

With Aiden and Conner using KK's mouth, I fucked my wife, slow, deep, thrusting as far into her sopping mess of a pussy as I could get. Between the feeling of her cum-sloshed pussy, and watching KK sucking and licking two turgid cocks, it didn't take long - a few dozen thrusts, and I was done. I dumped the last load I could muster into KK, adding to the mess already there. It felt like my balls were in a vise during that final blast. Knees shaking, when I felt like I had my balance, I pulled out. KK was flooded with cum. I let her clean my cock once more before calling round seven - now 41 loads of cum, on, or in my sweet hot wife.

I said, "Let's help my baby pee, then we can go free-form. I'm going to sleep upstairs. The two of you can have her for the rest of the night. Just be gentle. She's not quite all there, and I don't want her to be too sore..."

The three of us helped my staggering wife to the toilet, where she dumped her cum-filled pussy, and pissed like a race-horse. While Aiden and Conner supported her on the toilet, I went and fetched some Gatorade for her, some snacks, and put them on the bedside table. I wiped the PVC sheet down, stripped it from the bed, and put it into a plastic bag, along with all the cum-soaked towels.

By the time I'd tidied up, they'd finished with KK in the bathroom. We put her in the bed, I kissed her, saying, "Nighty-night baby... Aiden and Conner are going to stay with you until morning, OK. I'll be right up stairs. She's all yours boys, just be careful with her."

I left KK in bed with the two men, and went on my way. I wasn't able to sleep, but I waited an hour before going down to peek at them. My first trip to the bedroom door, KK was on top of one of them - I couldn't tell which, from my vantage point, but she was riding cock, pleasuring herself. I watched and stroked for a few minutes, then went back upstairs. About an hour and a half later, I took a second peek - KK was on her hands and knees, taking Aiden from behind, blowing Conner. I watched for a while, until I felt like I was on the edge of cumming again, then left them.

I finally passed out from exhaustion. Sometime after daybreak, I woke up to the smell of coffee, and the experience of a raging piss-boner. I managed to relieve myself and went downstairs. Conner was up, having coffee and foraging for his breakfast. I peeked into the bedroom, to find Aiden fucking KK missionary style, slowly humping my wife.

We'd already made plans to stay that day in the hotel, for another overnight, given the holiday. The weather had gone to shit, snow and ice, and wasn't going to get better until late afternoon.

The holiday and shit weather turned into a bonus - Aiden and Conner hung out until around 4:00pm, and all three of us had a lazy, sexy day, taking turns fucking my wife. I went out mid-day for more food and beverage, barely making it back, for the saving grace of four-wheel drive and good all-terrain tires.

Conner and Aiden finally cleaned up and departed, leaving me with my cum-dump of a wife, exhausted, too fucked-out to move on her own steam. I managed to get some dinner into her, and some more Gatorade. KK finally asked me for a gin & tonic, and an Ambien. I argued a little against the combo, but lost in the end. By 6:30pm, she was out, zonked. I'd completely lost count of how many times I'd cum between the start of the event and the moment - but I was exhausted too. I watched some TV for a while, to make sure KK wasn't disturbed and was able to remain soundly asleep - the Ambien was certain to do the job.

Once, overnight Monday, before midnight, I laid there in bed, next to my naked, cum-soaked wife, and jacked off, thinking about the whole encounter. After I relieved my tension, I began the process of planning for gang-bang afterglow, and "the drop" - a complex process once the afterglow's worn off.

This event was a pretty major success, including the unexpected "weather bonus." Aside from the limitations of what four men can deliver, KK was satiated, and would be for a week to ten days, maybe even a little longer. I also had the Andy thing on my mind, wondering when her infatuation would kick back in, considering the inevitability that she was going to fuck him again, whether or not I was involved. Lots to consider...

After putting in the effort to describe our Valentines Day encounter, I'd be remiss without covering the post-event part. In our experience, gang-bangs don't end at the conclusion of the event itself. There is a post gang-bang course - for us that includes what we call "afterglow," and "the drop."

Afterglow is the immediate phase after the event. It starts after our guests have departed, often before KK or I even get any rest. In this Valentines event, the shit weather gave us an unusual transition from the gang-bang into the afterglow phase, first by creating a situation where Aiden and Conner "tapered" KK down by having sex with her, until she was truly completely exhausted. I got to pick up from there.

The afterglow is almost as amazing as the gang-bang itself. KK wants to relive, to experience parts of it again and again, talking about what she experienced, reenacting parts of it, role-playing aspects of it, basically staying "immersed" in the situation and sensations.

KK gets very emotional, needy, and demanding - she's basically high on dopamine, sexuality. In this case, she'd upped her Zoloft dosage well prior to the event, to leverage the mild-to-moderate hyper-sexuality it creates. The Zoloft "lift" and the dopamine boost from the gang-bang intensifies the whole experience for her, including the afterglow. She is sexually super-charged, ultra-horny leading up to, during, and after the encounter.

The afterglow periods are times when KK will literally fuck herself senseless, as well as proverbially "fucking my brains out." I become just a tool for her, she's totally selfish, more or less burning herself out sexually. If I can't satisfy her, she masturbates; fingers, toys, the shower wand, pillow-humping - it would probably be disturbing to the uninitiated - I even caught her fucking the guest room bedpost after one event, she was so lust crazed.

We've been going down the afterglow slope Tuesday through Friday, leveraging the bad weather, playing hooky from work to fuck. So far, we've fuck-talked all seven rounds, KK replaying details she remembers, asking me to gap-fill what she didn't recall from being so cock-drunk, begging me for details about my perspective, what I witnessed and felt. We tapered down to the point where I only fucked her twice on Friday. She's almost burned down, exhausted - KK slept until 2:00pm Saturday. We're at, or at least close to the transition from afterglow to "the drop."

I spent most of Saturday preparing myself for KK, to leverage the last bit of afterglow. I got the playroom ready first, everything tidy, fresh towels, mopped the floors, got everything spotless, a fresh sheet on the massage table, cleaned the mirrors, the whole nine yards.

The playroom was set-up for a few things I had in mind - I had one of the smaller ladder-back chairs positioned in front of the big mirror, draped with a towel, one of the "sex pillows" on the floor in front of it - this would trigger KK for performing one of her mind-blowing mirror blow-jobs on me.

We keep a weight bench in the playroom - it's easy to explain, innocuous, but it has nothing to do with fitness. The weight bench makes an excellent piece of sex furniture. It's sturdy, withstands vigorous sex, and it is versatile for body positioning to engage in postures that are difficult in a bed, or regular chair. My plan was to have KK do me in various female-superior positions with me on the bench for support. It's wonderful for squatting positions, doggy-style, and seated sex positions. I traded out the "sex chair" in the corner mirror spot for the weight bench.

The remaining time I spent prepping myself. A hot shower, full shave, face, balls, cock, and a session with the Feather-touch, no stubble anywhere. I did three pumping sessions, until I filled the pump tube, and got a huge, proud hard-on at a full nine-inches. Another hot shower, then my silicone cock and ball rings, black silk boxers, her favorite cologne, and UnderArmor fleece as a cover-up. I'm took 30mg of Cialis, to be ready for action.

An interesting topic. In context, my wife KK is a "size queen" - she loves, and is fascinated by big cocks. The two of us share a common fetish; vacuum toys. KK enjoys having her nipples, clit, and labia pumped, and I enjoy having my cock pumped.

We have a few pumps in our toy chest, along with hundreds of cock and ball, nipple, and clit toys, from straps, clamps, rings, and teasers to more BDSM-fetish oriented things like labia spreaders, and stretchers.

In my case, I'm cut/circumcised. In a completely flaccid, unaroused state, I'm 4.5-inches in length, 1.5-inches in diameter at the shaft, 1.8-inches around the coronal ridge. Temperature and a few other factors will vary my length by +/- 0.5-inches, with less change on the diameter of my shaft or cock-head.

In an aroused state, with a full erection, and no augmentation (i.e. Cialis, straps/spreaders, or pumping), I grow to 6.5-inches in length, 2.4-inches in diameter at the shaft, and 2.8-inches around the coronal ridge.

With augmentation, depending on the combination of techniques, I can reach 9.2-inches in length, 2.8-inches in diameter around the shaft, and a full 3-inches around the coronal ridge. To get to that increase, it takes 20mg of Cialis, typically a silicone cock and ball strap, one loop around the base of my cock, the other loop protecting my scrotum from being pulled into the pump tube, and 10 - 15 minutes of pumping.

KK's done some experiments on me just pumping my cock-head, and got me to 4-inches around the coronal ridge - I was sore and tender after, from the stretching, and the friction of her fucking and sucking me senseless.

Focusing just on length, from a flaccid, unaroused state I gain two full inches in a normal erection, from "standard" stimulation. Using augmentation techniques, I can more than double my usable length to a fraction over nine inches. KK's been pumping my cock for about 16-years now, so we have a lot of experience in this kind of play.

Gains from pumping last two - three days; after a pumping session, I can get 8-inches easily from using just Cialis and a good cock and ball ring pair. My favorite is a two-hole silicone toy - very stretchy, thick, and soft, so it doesn't cut into the skin, one loop at the base of my cock and balls, one loop around the balls. This, combined with the Cialis will keep me big and hard for at least an hour at a time. KK loves the outcome.

I picked out an outfit for her, and have it laid out on the playroom bed - a lace garter, matching black lace open-cup bra, back-seam black nylons, and a hot pair of black "fuck-me" pumps.

Once KK was fully rested, awake, fed, pampered, and ready, I bathed her, shaved her, dressed her, readying her for reconnection sex, love-making, pussy worship, with the focus on her orgasms. We had a hot session in the shower - KK stood under the rain head, grasping one of the hand-rails with her left hand. I inserted the enema nozzle into her anus, then guided her hand onto it so she could retain it. Then I slid the micro-spray douche nozzle into her pussy, and with my free hand, focused the pulse spray on her clit. I got her to orgasm with the water flowing in her ass and pussy...

We started out the session with me in the dominant role. I told KK, "I'm going to make crazy love to you baby, get you to cum over and over. I want you to fuck me like I'm your hot new boyfriend. Forget I'm your husband..."

She nodded at me, a little gleam in her eyes. "OK... which boyfriend are you? I think you're Andy. I'mma think about his big, hard, sexy cock, 'K?"

I got her to strip off my boxers. KK had a tough time getting them down past my raging boner. She said, "Oh my God that cock's so fucking hot, so goddamn hard!"

Seating myself in the chair, KK didn't need any more direction. KK knelt down on the "sex pillow" - we keep a bunch of these around for stuff like this, they're just cheap throw pillows, disposable if they get cum or squirt-splattered - I got a hot, dirty blowjob, eye-contact, with KK performing, from time to time, looking at herself in the mirror while she sucked, licked, and slurped on my cock and balls.

With KK blowing me like this, an exquisite, cock-worshipping performance, I was reminded of watching her do this very same thing to Andy. It made me even harder.

After some concentrated effort on my engorged cock-head, too swollen from pumping, the Cialis, and stimulation to fit in her mouth, KK licked and kissed it, one hand on my smooth, bound balls, gentle squeezes - she tormented me, teased me, got me right to the edge of an explosive orgasm, and just kept me there. KK knows right when to stop - she says that she can feel it, the brink of ejaculation, with my balls in the palm of her hand.

We transitioned to the weight bench, with KK on her back, reclined, nylon-covered legs spread, displaying her wet pussy for me. She said, "Lick my pussy baby. Make me cum!"

I went to town, spending a half-hour kissing, sucking, licking, and focusing my entire attention on KK's sweet pussy. Once she had her first orgasm, I paused for a few seconds to let her catch her breath, then started back up. I licked and sucked her until I got her to squirt.

Licking KK to orgasm after orgasm had me fully engorged, outrageously hard. I fucked her on the weight bench, while she strummed her clit. When KK had her orgasm, it triggered mine - a flood of cum. The cock and ball rings, pumping, and Cialis let me keep going, even after ejaculating, emptying my balls into her.

She got us repositioned, with me laying on my back, straight on the bench. KK straddled me, squatted onto my raging cock, and started bouncing on me, her gorgeous tits exposed in that cup-less lace bra, swaying as she pumped up and down on me. KK started strumming her clit again, until she started up another wave of orgasms. She finally collapsed down on me, shaking and shuddering, moaning, "God it's so fucking big! So fucking hard, baby, baby how's it so hard?"

I maneuvered KK off of me, belly down on the bench, and scooted her down, knees on the floor, legs spread, ass exposed. I was still rock-hard. I found the lube, and used my fingers to get her holes ready for more. I started in KK's ass, slowly pushing my engorged cock-head into her tight hole. I was gentle, slow, finally pushing balls deep into her butt, and just let myself be hard in her tight ass. KK was contracting her PC muscles, using her ass to milk my hard cock.

Once I felt she was relaxed, and started fucking her ass, thrusting slowly in and out, short thrusts at first, then full in-out, penetrating her repeatedly. The sensation was incredible. I selfishly let myself cum, pumping KK's ass full. I stayed inside her for a couple of minutes, my legs shaking, my cock spasming in her ass.

We were done for the afternoon - exhausted, after that ass-fuck. I cleaned us up, a long relaxing session in the bathroom, helping KK use the bidet, a short session expelling my cum from her ass and pussy, and a long, hot shower, followed by a relaxing massage for KK.

I knew she was going to sleep well, I'd planned a nice dinner, some wine, and I figured she'd want an Ambien to zonk herself out. It was a wonderful afternoon, and evening, a great way to consume the residual afterglow.

It would delay "the drop" a few hours, maybe a day. But "the drop" will happen - I'm just trying to get a little ahead of it, make sure it's gradual, soft.

"The drop" is complicated - I still don't necessarily understand it completely. It is highly emotional; a mix of KK feeling ashamed, guilty, "dirty," questioning herself, questioning me, while still feeling conflicted over wanting that kind of complete sexual abandon, almost craving it like a heroin addict needing a fix.

Not necessarily in order, this mix of emotions and feelings is ever-present after we've done a gang-bang. Some of what KK wants to to is "blame-shift" - questions like "How could you let me do that, do those things?" "Is that what you want, what you like, to see all those guys fucking me, doing that to me?"

KK also blames herself, questioning, "How could I let those men do that to me?" "What's wrong with me? I'm such a whore, such a dirty slut!", "It's what you want, seeing me on my knees, sucking another guy's cock? It is, isn't it. It's because that's what I want..."

My role in the drop is to be supportive, to listen - it's not something I can "fix" or take action on.

During the drop, KK needs affection. Not sexual attention, but being held, caressed, cuddled, comforted. She wants to hear me tell her she's not dirty, not a whore, or slut, and that I love her dearly.

At other times during the drop, she's looking for mutual introspection, discussion, exploration of the emotional parts of the event. KK will talk through things like, "Do you think they like me, that I'm pretty, that I'm hot, or do you think they were just fucking some cum-dumpster gutter-slut? Some dirty whore?"

KK will question me, "Did you like watching them put their cocks in me, in my mouth, in my pussy and ass? Did you enjoy yourself, seeing me like that, pinned on the bed with a cock in every hole?"

I'm always able to deliver a convincing, supportive response - I know from experience that KK loves sex with multiple men in those kinds of encounters. I've never considered her a "whore," "slut" or any of those things in the pejorative sense. I adore her, and find it fascinating, brave, and incredibly erotic that she will indulge her desire like that - I think one of the bravest, most confident things a woman can do is engage in this kind of sex. It bucks societal, cultural norms, and I know she's enjoying something that relatively few women have the confidence to do.