Hot Wife Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me, these gang-bang events are a mix of things. Lust, anxiety, anticipation, a little fear, a bit of shame. I still think about her first hot wife bang, which is mostly anxiety producing. I also think about the events that happened before we were married, and her revenge bangs. There's a balance between wanting to protect her, and to make sure she's satisfied, satiated, experiencing the ultimate in pleasure from multiple men.

For KK, it's mostly about the build-up, and the in-the-moment experience of being both in control, and totally out of control. Then there's the afterglow and drop. She was in kind of a perfect balance for this encounter, both in control of four men, and out of control, letting us use her for our pleasure. That power balance is a delicate thing.

These "mini-bang" events have their plusses and minuses. Most of the minus is male physiology, a combination of refractory period, and decreasing cum volume with each ejaculation. I'm 60, approaching 61, "trained" by KK as essentially her sexual servant. I can cum on average twice in an hour, over multiple hours. My personal best is 24 times in a day. Even with my diet, exercise, and training, the cum volume at each ejaculation decreases.

My minimum interval in refractory period over the last five years or so is 15-minutes - it takes lots of stimulation to get to that, lots of rest beforehand, and the boost of Cialis. I first started experimenting with ED drugs when I was having an affair. Viagra was released in 1998, and I found a doctor that would prescribe it. It worked for my purposes, letting me keep pace with a woman 17-years my junior, but I never liked the side-effects. When Cialis came out in 2003, it was a god-send - no significant side-effects, longer efficacy between doses, and a better erection.

I try to keep myself fit, physically tuned, and in peak form to service KK. This includes training myself for controlling orgasm and ejaculation, recovery, and keeping a high semen volume.

There are physiological, as well as evolutionary reasons why there's a decrease in desire (mostly in men) after orgasm/ejaculation.

At orgasm and ejaculation, neurotransmitters are part of the physiological process in males. There is a release of prolactin, which represses dopamine, a key chemical in desire and motivation, linked with sleepiness and feelings of sexual satisfaction. That's the physiological part - it enforces a refractory period.

The evolutionary part is more complicated. Absent another male, or opportunity for a new/novel female partner, post-orgasm in males there is a built-in refractory period. If a male continues to engage in intercourse after ejaculating, he risks inadvertently pushing the semen out of the way, making pregnancy more difficult. The glans penis acts like a piston-pump - it is designed to displace semen from a potential competitor.

For a female, if she orgasms first, she needs to stay interested until the male ejaculates in order for there to be a chance of pregnancy. Because of these evolutionary needs, men have long "refractory periods" (lack of sexual desire after orgasm), whereas women either don't have them or have really short ones.

I've learned over time to separate orgasm from ejaculation, avoiding the latter when I'm able to maintain control, in order to eliminate, or at least reduce my refractory period. The other part of being prepared for KK and her multi-orgasmic potential is maintaining semen volume.

My personal semen-volume increasing dietary regime is:

- Zinc: 100mg, 50mg twice daily with a meal

- Pygeum: 200mg daily

- Saw Palmetto: 350mg daily

- L-Arginine: 4800mg (2x1200 morning, 2x1200 evening)

- Lecithin: 4800mg (2x1200 morning, 2x1200 evening)

- NO supplment: Depends on the formulation, I use SuperBeets

- 5mg Cialis

- Pineapple juice: 32-ounces daily

- Water: at least 3-liters daily

- Bananas: 2 daily

- Mango: 1 whole daily

I've experimented with variations of cum/semen volume and quality diets over the years. On the basis of my physiology, this works the best for increasing my semen volume, reserve generation, and improving the taste of my semen. It also benefits erection quality; firmness, the ability to maintain an erection, and overall stamina.

As an endurance athlete - the benefits of exercise can't be understated. I can observe a change in semen volume if my training routine is altered/declines. Hydration is also important, since seminal fluid requires water for generation. I'm a 16:8 intermittent faster, and monitor caloric intake to be calorie-neutral. Overall, I use a low carb, low trans-fat, high protein diet.

These dietary supplements have an entourage effect. The NO/NO precursors help with circulation and blood-pressure, have prostate benefits, and general benefit on the totality of the male reproductive system.

The L-arginine (substitute L-lysine if you have HSV/cold sores), and lecithin are interesting. The amino acids like L-arginine/L-lysine) have impact on the NO precursor and conversion chain, inhibiting DHT. The medical/science jury is still out on lecithin - some claim "snake oil," while others claim "gold medal" for cum volume. I've experimented with, and without it - absent the lecithin supplement, my average semen volume during ejaculation decreases by 2ml, so there's observational evidence it works. I use a sunflower derivative, so there's no bio-analog to estrogen (soy-based extracts have this analog).

The pygeum and saw-palmetto combo have primarily prostate benefit, help with BPH, and have some DHT inhibition effect. These seem to help me on the pre-cum side too, there's some evidence that they improve Cowpers and Littre gland function. It is a hard experiment to conduct, but on average, without these in the stack, my pre-cum volume decreases by about 1ml, from 5ml to around 3ml - 4ml.

The 5mg Cialis is standard daily therapeutic dosing for BPH, and mild ED. If you don't have diagnosed BPH and/or ED, the benefit is still there - some trials show improvement to cardiac function, and there's the clear benefit of being "ready for action" all the time, with the ability to present your partner with a nice, firm erection.

The pineapple juice, mango, and banana improve semen taste. It also helps to eliminate, or minimize caffeine intake, particularly in the form of coffee or black tea. Your cum will be less bitter, and the enzymes and fruit sugars will reduce off/fishy tastes, producing a neutral to sweet taste in semen.

The water is critical, especially if you're trying to "cum big" or cum frequently. Without adequate hydration, none of this works.

KK and I have turned this into a game. We do the monthly "cum test" - KK gets me hard, and has me cum into a milliliter-graduated shot glass. It's like a ceremony. On average, I'm generating 12ml on a fresh cum after no sex for 24-hours. My best shot was 15ml of cum after 36-hours of rest. For comparative sense, the average ejaculate volume is somewhere in the 1.5ml - 5ml range.

If I "pass" the test by shooting at least 10ml, KK and I will snowball the contents of the shot glass. If I shoot less than 10ml, I have to swallow it myself.

All that said, I'm still limited by my physiology. It is almost exhausting to perform in the kind of scenario KK prefers in gang-bang sessions. There is a "switch that flips" for KK during these events - she sort of goes into an alternate reality, a cum-drunk, cock-crazed state. I'm convinced that if I could somehow provide dozens, or even a hundred men for her in that state, she'd suck and fuck them all, maybe more than once.

Aiden, Blair, Conner, and I are all fit, healthy, the three of them younger by 10 - 15 years than I. From the time we started banging KK around 4:30pm Sunday, up to midnight, we'd given KK 27 loads of hot cum between the four of us, in just under eight hours. We were all slowing down, while KK had crossed the cum-drunk boundary.

Part of my role as monitor/moderator/helper in this kind of situation is to reset the pace. Although I don't think it really would happen, I have this nightmare scenario of KK being cock-drunk, and left unsatisfied, she might run naked into the streets, looking to get fucked like a bitch in heat. Sparing that scenario, if I can redirect energies so that KK's taking cocks in series, I can make the encounter last longer for her. That's easier said than done.

After KK's session with Conner in the shower, he was going to be done for 20 - 30 minutes. Aiden, Blair and I were ready to go again. My plan was to stay out of the rotation for at least one, hopefully two rounds - mostly to recover some semen volume, to help with pacing.

I'd mopped up the PVC sheet between rounds, and the bed was ready for use. When KK'd been dried off, she bounced over to the bed and plopped herself into it, saying, "I need two hot cocks in my pussy, and some hot, juicy cum! Gimme it!"

I said, "Aiden, Blair, wanna try two cocks in her pussy? I'll help her."

Their affirmative response was to join my wife in the bed. Both men were nice and hard, cocks curving upward, ready to try. I said, "Aiden, you lay on your back. I'll get KK where she needs to be."

Aiden laid down, his erection jutting up, ready. I helped KK mount him, facing up, until I had her laid on top of him, his cock penetrating her. "Lie still while we get Blair in place."

KK wasn't making it easy - she was wiggling and squirming, enjoying Aiden's cock inside her. I placed my hand on her belly, trying to still her, and fortunately she got the message. Once I got them both to be still, I poured some MCT (coconut oil) onto her labia, clit, and Aiden's cock, and massaged it in, focusing on KK's clit and labia. I added more, then asked Blair to join in, "OK, you kind of get on top - slide your cock in. Go slow, just try to get inside her, then stop..."

Blair got on his knees, in position, cock pressed against them. I used my fingers to spread KK's labia a bit, to increase the opening to form a little gap between the ventral side of Aiden's cock, and KK's vagina, enough so that Blair's cock-head could penetrate her. Blair was steadying himself with both hands on KK's hips, leaning in to begin penetration.

Gang-bangs are not for the homophobic. There will be lots of male-male contact, unintentional, or otherwise. In this case, I helped guide Blair's cock, penetrating KK, while Aiden was inside my wife. I helped get all three of them mated, trying to prevent any of them from thrusting or squirming, until both men's cocks were inside KK.

Once the three of them were coupled, I held KK by one shoulder, steadying her between Aiden and Blair. They naturally began thrusting their cocks into my wife, KK responding by fucking them back, soft moans, kitten "mewls" as she enjoyed the fullness, her pussy stuffed with two hard dicks.

I said, "Go slow. Fuck her slowly, try not to cum..."

The three of them made it almost ten minutes. In that window, Conner was hard again, stroking himself, watching Aiden and Blair fuck my wife. KK started cumming - I was helping, diddling her clit with the fingers of one hand. When KK's orgasm was full-on, nature took its course, and within a couple of minutes, Aiden and Blair had flooded my wife's pussy with cum. Blair crumpled up, almost falling off the bed during his orgasm. Aiden's cock popped out of KK's clenching pussy, cum was running everywhere.

I said, "Feed her. Give her your cocks. Let her lick and clean you."

They managed to get positioned on their knees, one on each side of KK, feeding her their semi-erect, cum and juice coated cocks. KK licked them both completely clean, until their cock-heads and shafts were glistening with just her saliva.

KK paused, licked her lips, and pushed Blair and Aiden aside. "You two, bring me your cocks, and give me your cum!"

Conner and I traded places with Aiden and Blair. KK grabbed our cocks, and alternated sucking us, licking our cocks. She dragged us both in closer, cock-head to cock-head, using her lips to stimulate us, her tongue to drive us both mad. We made it probably five minutes before losing it, covering KK's face with a flood of jizz. She took the time to lick it all down, rub our cocks on her face, then lick and suck each of us clean. Conner reached the point of over-stimulation, begging KK to stop, trying to pull away, but she had him by the balls, tormenting him until he started shaking, nearly collapsing on top of her.

At the end of that fifth round, KK'd received 31 loads of cum. She was in total cum-dumpster mode at that point. I'd hoped to better pace things, but there's the plan, and there's the reality. Despite the urge to collapse into a fetal position, I was thinking about how to keep KK entertained while the four of us recovered enough for the next round - that nightmare scenario of KK running naked through the streets looking for cock is always like a little ghost in my thoughts. We were a little past midnight at that point.

I suggested that our three guests go snack and hydrate for twenty or thirty minutes, while I took care of KK, inviting them to watch if they preferred. I found the Lelu, and went to work on KK's clit, stepping through the modes. I've found that I can sometimes overpower KK and "control" her by keeping her in a near continuous state of orgasm, especially when she's reached a certain point of stimulation. In her cum-drunk state, it was easy. I kept KK in a continuous state of orgasm, using the Lelu for nearly half an hour. Throughout that time, Aiden, Blair and Conner popped in and out of the bedroom to watch. By the thirty minute mark, they were all three hard, and stroking, standing at the foot of the bed watching KK writhe in bliss from the intense clit stimulation.

I was bound and determined to better control round six, the goal to get our three guests to go one at a time with KK in sequence, with me laying out for that round.

At the start of round six, beginning with KK's receipt of 31 cum-loads, I was in it to maintain better control over the situation to protract it. Approaching 2:00am, with KK in an orgasmic "fugue state," I had a chance. Cock and cum-drunk though she was at that point, KK was controllable, enslaved to more pleasure and fucking.

Everyone was hard from watching me use the Lelu on her. I positioned KK on the end of the bed, ass right up, slightly over the edge of the mattress. I asked Blair and Conner to help me spread, and steady KK's legs, her feet on the floor. Spread, presented and ready, I said, "Aiden, she needs you to fuck her. Give her your cum. Put it in her pussy..."

Aiden stepped up between KK's open legs, penetrating her sopping pussy, letting himself slide deep inside my wife. I found the pocket-rocket, knelt beside her on the bed, and started buzzing KK's clit while Aiden thrust himself in and out of KK. I said, "I'm going to make her cum on your cock. Wait until you feel it, then cum in her. She wants it..."

I watched him slowly fucking my wife, while running the pocket-rocket delicately on her erect clit. Within five minutes or so, I could tell KK was nearing an orgasm. Then it happened. KK started moaning loudly, "I'm cumming! Oh my fucking God I'm cumming on his cock baby, I'm cumming on his cock!"

KK's contractions caused Aiden to lose it, and he unloaded in KK's pussy, pumping until he simply couldn't go any more. I said, "Blair, trade places, give KK your cum! Aiden, let her clean your cock, she wants it in her mouth!"

We resumed, with KK licking and kissing Aiden's semi-erect cock, Blair fucking her cum-loaded pussy, Conner holding her by one thigh, while trying to stroke himself, as I kept the pocket-rocket teasing KK's clit.

Several minutes later, the magic happened again. KK's wave of orgasmic bliss overwhelmed her, causing Blair to blast her sugar-walls with cum. I got Blair to take Aiden's place at KK's mouth, Aiden to help stabilize her, preparing her for Conner's hard cock. He penetrated her easily, pumping away, while KK sucked the juices from Blair. I kept buzzing her with the pocket-rocket. She was writhing, shaking, her body in small spasms from the pleasure overload. It took just minutes for KK to have another wave of orgasms, cumming on Conner's thrusting dick until he spent himself.

I said, "Conner, give KK your cock. Let her lick up that hot cum - it's what she wants!"

Conner took Blair's place at KK's hot, needy mouth, feeding her his turgid cock, letting her slurp and lick the jizz from his head and shaft. I stopped buzzing her clit, and began to massage her mons pubis gently, but firmly, pressing lighting on her. I said, "Aiden, Blair, help lift her off the bed a little, put a stack of towels under her ass so the cum stays inside her. Get her ass a little in the air..."

I laid out for round six, staying hard, preserving what little semen I had left for the finale. It was going to be 20 - 30 minutes before everyone was hard again, and I figured that everyone would be ready to tap out soon, now 34-loads into the fuck-fest with KK.

Aiden and Blair managed to get KK propped up, ass elevated on a big stack of towels. We've long ago figured out to bring our own, rather than use the hotel's linens - it is awkward to ask for several dozen towels, then leave cum, sweat, lube, and butt-spunk soaked linens for the housekeeping staff to deal with. Our answer is to bring about five dozen of our own, then take them home to launder, or throw out the ones that get too fouled to keep.

With KK propped up to retain the three cum-loads, I said, "Let's take a break, one at a time for refreshments - I think KK's good for at least one more round if everyone's up for it. In the mean time, those of us not out for refreshments can kiss and caress my sweet baby to keep her motor running..."

We went 40-minutes like this, taking turns on "break" until everyone got some carbs, fluids, and I'd managed to get some Gatorade into KK. We did a gentle massage with MCT, fingertip-style, on KK's labia, making sure to keep them closed to avoid too much cum loss - even so, there was a constant trickle running from her abused hole, soaking into the stack of towels.

In the moment, Blair asked, "Won't this make her pregnant?"

I said, "No, she's past that, had a sterilization procedure anyway, so no danger of getting her knocked up. We just think it's sexy to imagine - all those little swimmers, banging around in her like that. She loves being full of cum..."

KK was still sort of in the delirious cock-drunk state, not quite coherent. I was monitoring the situation, trying to gauge when the first one of our guests was ready to go again. The kissing, caressing usually does the trick, along with the overpowering scent of sex; jizz, pussy, sweat and pheromones from all of us was pretty thick in the air. Blair was the first one who got a full-on erection, showing signs he was ready to go. Occasionally, he rubbed his fat cock-head on one of KK's nipples, or against her lips, coaxing her to lick and suck on him.

When I saw Aiden getting hard again, I figured we were approaching round seven. I decided to wait until I saw evidence that Conner had recovered enough to fuck KK before we went forward.

One technique that I've used in the past is letting our guests watch me mouth-fuck KK. I went with it again, "You guys watch what my little whore lets me do... this will be very sexy..."

I moved KK, nearly limp, into a better position, head flat on the bed. Squatting over her face, looking down at her propped up pelvis, I pushed my cock down toward her. KK instinctively took me into her mouth, licking and kissing my swollen, engorged cock-head. Once she had coated me with saliva, I started slowly mouth-fucking her. Short thrusts, just down to my circumcision scar, enjoying every sensation, with KK sucking me while I fucked her pretty wet mouth, as Aiden, Blair, and Conner looked on in amazement. I went for about five minutes, until I felt pre-cum beginning to leak, and KK was licking and sucking like a cum-starved little slut. I stopped right on the hairy edge of blowing my load in her mouth.