Hotel

Story Info
Hotel room after public kink play.
2.5k words
4.29
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we get to the room you had booked, bags dropped. And before I had time to think about what was happening. You were by me, grabbing my wrists in that way you know I love.

You feel that I am still wearing my cuffs, well, after all you didn't tell me I was allowed to take them off.

You manoeuvre us in a blink so my back is against the wall, there is no question from me, fighting to keep eye contact. Knowing what would happen if I broke before you told me I could.

"You were such a good girl tonight" you tell me as you lean forward and kiss me. Lips touching, parting, tongue darting into my mouth. I allow myself to melt into the kiss. Knowing I am safe in your hands.

You let go of my wrists, one of your hands going to my hair and gently grabbing a handful, not pulling, but gripping in a way that lets me know you are fully in control.

Your other hand moves between us, finding the heat between my legs. Knowing you are solely responsible for that.

You pull away from me, your hand never leaving my hair as you force me to look at you.

"Go get ready" you tell me.

Without uttering another word, you step away from me, leave the room and I assume you are going to your car to get your bag. I know better than to ask.

As I take my coat off and hang it up, I find myself thinking back to earlier in the evening.

I know from experience what putting my cuffs on can do for my mindset. So that is the first thing I change about my outfit. But when things really changed was the moment you led me over to the spanking bench.

Making sure I was comfortable, you began. Slowly walking around me, taking in the sight of me bent over, legs slightly spread. Tattoos clearly visible to you now and you run your hand over my skin.

I hear you moving behind me as I feel the straps being fastened to my thighs, making sure I am unable to move my legs together. Yet another sign I am giving over power to you. Don't know why that never occurred to me before but being immobile like this means I am under your control.

As I am there, powerless. I tune everything out around me, focus on my breathing. Nothing matters other than you. This moment.

The way you touch me, run your hands over my body. Inspecting what you can see.

I feel you stand behind me as you move my knickers so they are between my cheeks virtually turning them into a thong, exposing more of my flesh for you pleasure.

It is not long before I feel your hand strike my arse, first on my right cheek then again on my left. Making me moan.

Your face comes close to mine, "Is that the best you can do? I need to hear you." you tell me.

Again you move yourself behind me, your hands working down my back, again you spank me, again on each cheek. This time 5 on each, alternating cheeks for each strike.

I feel my cheeks getting warm and I don't doubt they are getting redder with each contact.

It is not long before I feel that sensation I love. That subtle sharpness that can only mean a pinwheel. You start at running it over my arse, adding to the sting the previous spanking brought out. First one cheek then over to the other before working your way up my back, following my spine. A sensation you know I adore.

As you work slowly up my spine, your free hand stroking up the other side, that hand going faster than the hand with the pinwheel. So when it gets to my neck, your fingers grip, keeping my head still and the pinwheel finally finds its way there.

I fight your hand keeping my head still, I want to move into the feeling, wanting it. "please" I say as you lean down to me, finally kissing me at the moment the pinwheel finds your hand at the back on my neck. Making me moan into your mouth.

Moving away from me, you leaving me breathing heavily. I close my eyes, try and tune out all the noises around me and focus on controlling my breathing. I lose track of time until that moment I feel you touch me again. I wonder, only for a moment what you are going to do next.

I don't have to wait long, as I feel a flogger be stroked softly over my back. Barely touching, but I feel the soft leather moving over my skin. Then it happens, your action changes as you swing a flogger against my thighs, again and again, working up to my arse cheeks, alternating sides as you increase the power of each swing. Until the moment comes, what you were waiting for. The sound I cannot control as the moan escaped.

"Good girl" I hear you say as you lay the flogger on my back. "Don't move now" you tell me.

I feel again the sting of the pinwheel as it works it's way over my skin. Every nerve ending alive, just waiting for the next sensation coming my way.

The rest of the evening passes in a blur of sensations, counting out my 40 beats as a belated birthday experience. I wonder what marks I will find you have left on my body. The last 10 being the most painful, but brought out such an elated feeling when I managed to take all you have to give.

So this is how I now find myself standing in the hotel bathroom, having finally taken off the cuffs as well as everything else waiting to step into the shower.

This is my chance to do a final check before you inspect me. Inspect the body that for tonight, is yours.

As I let the hot water wash over me, I finally have a moment to think. While this is all happening fast and we didn't talk or negotiate much about what was going to happen. I felt ok that the few things we did discuss would be respected.

It's only when I start washing myself that I realise I didn't to the best job when it came to shaving. So it leaves me wondering if I am going to be punished.

No sooner has the thought occurred I hear the door of the room open again.

As I rinse myself off before stepping out to dry myself, I can hear you moving about in the room.

With the towel still wrapped around me, I come out of the bathroom and move to the bed where I placed my cuffs. I don't think as I hold them out to you so you can refasten them on me.

Once then are both firmly wrapped around my wrists, that calmness washes over me. I make my way over to the sofa where I had placed my bag and start pulling out the ankle cuffs and other toys that I had brought with for this part of our evening. Laying them out somewhat neatly, but it most likely wasn't.

Now that task is done, I make my way back to the bed with the ankle cuffs, which I place at the end of the bed and lay down while I wait for you to get out of the shower.

I don't remember hearing the moment when your turned the shower off, or came into the room. I only know that I felt you take hold of my right foot as you leaned down to it and kissed my toes, working your way through each one before taking my big toe in your mouth, letting your tongue discover very part of it before moving on to the next toe and the next.

There was a moment, I am not even sure when, but I went to move my left leg and without thinking, your hand was around my ankle, gripping it and pulling it towards you. An action it seems had a similar reaction as when my wrist gets grabbed and held.

That moment at me moaning more than the attention you were paying to my right foot.

Before your mouth found it's way to my left foot, you fastened the ankle cuffs. Cementing the idea that tonight I was yours.

I didn't even notice that the towel had moved, it was no longer covering my body. I only realised it when I felt you moving up my body, trailing kisses and stroking up my legs.

As your reach up my body, one hand easily finding my breast and fingers seeking out my nipple that is just begging for attention. Just moments later I feel the warmth of your breath before feeling your mouth replacing your fingers. The soft grip of your teeth as you bite makes me arch my back and moan. Before I realise it, you have moved on to my other breast, giving that and my nipple the same attention.

I find I am not thinking about what my naked body looks like in yours eyes, I just moan at the fact you are make me feeling things that have been a long time coming.

In that moment, as much as you are in control, I feel powerful and wanted. I begin to believe that I am sexy. That I could be sexy and desired.

You move from the bed, I want to complain at the loss of contact but I know that will be ignored. You move over to the sofa and pick up one of the glass dildo's I had brought me and apply some lube to it before coming back over to me. You move my legs apart, giving you access to my pussy.

Sliding the toy into me, you comment that I was tight as it wasn't a smooth entry. But nevertheless you fuck me with the toy while using one of the vibrators on my clit.

I cannot stop myself moaning and rocking my hips welcoming the experience. Getting ever closer to that edge. Feelings and sensations risk overwhelming me but you stop. Giving me a moment to breath and move one of my arms from over my face and the other releases the grip it had on my right breast.

As my breathing returns to somewhat normal I am feeling much more alive than I had in a very long time.

Without me realising it, you have laid yourself down next to me, pulling me close to you as you take my left nipple into your mouth as you begin to suckle.

It's just a simple action but one that is so tender I cannot help but wrap my arms around you pulling you closer to me. I have no idea how long we lay like that. You hand playing with my right breast and nipple while you suck on the left.

"I want you to sit on my face" you tell me. Something I knew was coming but still rather unsure about. But I don't give myself time to think about it before I move myself so I am over your body and try (rather undignified in my mind) to get myself into position.

As I lower myself onto you, your tongue and mouth finding my clit with ease as you lick and suck. Again making me moan and grip the headboard to keep myself from falling as again you take me to that edge.

That moment comes, when my brain catches up with what is happening. I move myself from your face and am happy to see you are smiling.

Without saying anything I move myself so I can kiss you, tasting myself on your lips before I move down your body.

For the first time I get to see your hafadas piercings. Knowing that the bottom 2 are still healing, I try and be careful with my actions as I slowly and softly start stroking either side of balls. Not quiet touching them but your tights instead. Moving closer to you, I begin to softly blow on your balls.

This time I am actually having to think about what I am doing rather than letting the hours of cock worship training to take over and let me slip into something like subspace. But that's ok. This time I am thinking about the end goal. Wanting to taste your cum, wanting it.

As I make my way eventually to paying attention to your cock, stroking from base to tip closely followed by my mouth as I lick my way up. Finally taking you into my mouth. Feeling you get harder as I work my lips, tongue and mouth over your cock. Loving the way you feel in my mouth. That instinct takes over and I reveal in the pleasure I am hopefully giving you.

"Soon" you tell me, letting me know you are close. I speed up my actions a little as you reach down and help get you over that edge.

I don't hesitate to swallow as you shoot into my mouth.

It's only after that I remember you asked me to not swallow but instead hold your cum in my mouth so I could share it with you.

As I move back so we are again laying side by side, I move my arm again so you are able to suckle.

Only this time, you don't lay there for long. It's me that gets up. I go to the sofa and pick up the other glass toy and the vibrator and tell you to get to the end of the bed and watch.

Knowing my rules for this kind of play, you ignoring them and stroke my legs while you watch me fuck myself with the glass toy. As you get to my ankle, using the cuff that I am still wearing, you move my foot to your waiting mouth and begin to lick and suck.

I moan as I get ever closer, but I stop when I feel you move away from me, pulling the toy from my pussy. "Don't be scared by the size" you tell me. But I have had my eyes closed since the moment you had gripped my ankle again.

An action in itself so simple yet held so much more power than I was expecting.

As I feel the bed move, I am aware you are now kneeling between my legs and I am assuming you are now wearing the rather large strap-on I noticed in your bag earlier.

I hear the tell tell click from a bottle of lube before I feel pressure at the entrance of my pussy.

A sensation that takes my breath away as I feel you push the toy into me, feeling it stretch me open as you begin to fuck me with it.

Once again I am filled with sensations that are edging me closer and closer to that edge.

But you stopped. I didn't ask why.

"You liked that I think" you tell me. I am unable to answer other than nod.

This evening did not go how I expected at all. But then again I am not sure what I expected. As we lay there, just enjoying being with each other. Before too long I move myself so I am able to remove the cuffs.