Attic Bound

Story Info
Their bedroom play leaves the bedroom.
2.1k words
4.53
17.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSC65
SSC65
7 Followers

This is my first story, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. If it goes over well, perhaps I will continue the story.

Sue was nervous. She trusts Scott completely, but this is taking things to a new level.

It started several weeks ago. After a couple dozen years of marriage, Sue and Scott found themselves falling into a routine in bed. Not that they were unhappy, just that things were getting a bit stale. Sue knew Scott wanted more, to try new things. She tried to give him oral sex, but she just could not get into it, and she was grateful that Scott never pressured her. But they had always been good at communicating, and they talked about sex, and their desires, and where they wanted to go. They both agreed they did not want things to get boring.

So, they began experimenting. Sue began buying some sexier things to wear. When she learned that Scott had a bit of a fetish for women in corsets, she bought a couple, complete with matching stockings. Sue had a good body for a corset, and Scott loved the way she looked, and felt, in it. Then one evening he surprised her. As she lay down in bed, he took one of her hands and quickly tied a bathrobe tie around it. He pulled her hand to the edge of the bed and tied it in place.

Quickly he went around the bed, tying her arms and legs down, until she was spread eagle before him. Although she was a bit shocked at first, she had to smile when she saw his hands trembling as he tied the knots. He was nervous!

The sex that night was amazing. The lack of control (combined with her total trust in Scott) turned Sue on more than she would have imagined. Soon they were both reading about bondage, and discussing what each wanted, and what their limits were. The talked about safety and trust.

But their experiments in bondage did not go much further than tying her to the bed. They found better methods than the ropes from bathrobes, and they were a bit more safety conscious, but it still was mostly the same. Deep down, Sue began to fantasize about going further, perhaps into the realm of domination and submission. But she was not ready to bring that up yet. Then Scott suggested they should explore bondage further. Sue readily agreed, but Scott did not say anything more. When she asked what he had mind, he just smiled at her and told her to be patient.

Which brings us to where she is now.

Standing at the foot of the attic steps, dressed in her white corset with matching stockings that Scott told her to wear, waiting for him to tell her to come up. He went up ahead, apparently to make sure everything was ready, whatever it may be. For two weeks, since he brought up expanding their bondage play, Scott had been spending evenings up here. It was obvious he was cleaning, but she did not know what else may be going on. He refused to say anything, other than telling to be patient, and do NOT go up there.

He soon re-appears, but instead of calling her up, he comes down the steps, holding something behind his back. Without saying a word, he slips a piece of cloth over her eyes, blindfolding her and robbing her of her sight. She can feel her heart begin to beat faster, her breath a bit shallower. He takes her hands and carefully leads her up the stairs into the attic space of their old house.

She safely reaches the top of the steps, and he tells her to stand still. The attic is warm, but not too hot. Instead of smelling dusty and stuffy, it smells like wood and candles. She can hear him moving around, but is clueless as to what he is doing. But the lack of sight only excites her more, and she feels the moisture between her legs.

Without warning Sue feels him take hold of her right arm. He wraps something around her wrist, and she can faintly hear the sound of Velcro as he adjusts it. He repeats the process on her left wrist, and then on each ankle. He brings her arms together in front of her, and she hears a faint metallic click. Her hands are now fastened together in front of her. Next, she feels his hands at the back of her neck, pulling her hair back and out of the way. She gasps slightly when she feels a collar being placed around her neck. Her breath catches, a sudden combination of fear and lust wash over her. Another click is heard, and she feels herself being pulled forward by the collar. She can only imagine what she must look like... bound in a tight corset, thigh high stockings, arms bound together, being led by a leash.

Scott carefully places her in what she can only guess to be the center of the room. Again, he is handling her wrists. Sue hears the sound of metal on metal, and more clicking. And then; he is gone.

Her hands are still bound, but Scott is no longer next her. She feels vulnerable and alone. She hears him some feet away, but doing what she doesn't know. She cannot believe how simply taking away her sight has affected her. Every sensation seems more intense, even her own thoughts are more vivid and erotic.

Then Sue hears a sound, like rope moving. And she feels her hands being pulled upward, over her head. He must be raising her with a pully! She begins to panic, but the lifting stops when her hands are raised over her head, but her feet are still firmly on the floor. She tries to control her breathing. She trusts Scott. He would never hurt her. She quickly regains her composure, as her hands stop, held in place over her head.

As she calms herself, Sue becomes more aware of her surroundings. She can hear Scott moving, coming closer. She jumps slightly when he touches her leg. Another metallic click. Then he is holding her other leg; pulling it; spreading her legs apart. Another click, and she realized he is attaching a spreader bar to her ankles.

Completely vulnerable, Sue begins to give in to the inevitable. She has no control over what is happening, and Scott can do whatever he wants at this point. Calming her breath, Sue clears her mind and begins to enjoy the sensations. The feel of the cuffs on her wrists, the exposure from her spread legs. She feels a trickle of her juices as it runs down her legs. She had no idea how incredibly aroused she had become. She begins to wonder what will happen, what he will do. She doesn't have to wait long.

She jumps as she hears a low buzzing sound, accompanied by a deep vibration against her wet and swollen slit. She gasps, then moans, as the vibrator is pressed against her sex. She is so turned on, so aroused, she almost loses control immediately. Grinding into the head of the wand, she feels a climax building, so fast, so intense. Oh God, she cannot believe how turned on she is. She gives in, letting the pleasure wash over her. She moans, then screams, then... nothing.

On the edge of perhaps the strongest orgasm of her life, Sue is left with nothing. The vibration is gone. No sound. No touch. She whimpers, almost in tears. She opens her mouth to talk, to ask for pleasure, to beg. But she never gets the chance. Instead, she is rewarded with something hard being pushed into her mouth. She tries to call out but the gag silences her. Instead of panicking, she again gives in to the inevitable, letting Scott take full control. Despite her desperate arousal, Sue feels deep contentment, lost in the sensations she is experiencing, and the feeling of total trust in her partner.

Once again, Sue hears the gentle hum, and feels the vibrator pressing against her clit. A loud moan escapes her gagged lips, as she tries to press into the toy. She prays he won't pull it away this time. She is so close, so near to ecstasy. The world around her fades away. All that exists to her is the vibration, the pressure building inside. Somewhere in the distance she hears muffled moans, only to realize they are her own. Oh God, she needs release. She is so close! A little more, and... nothing.

This time tears stream from her eyes, and she begs for relief, although the ball gag muffles her pleas. She is on fire. She needs release. If he would only touch her, stroke her. She tries to cry out, but cannot. She can sense his presence, so close, but not touching her.

Without warning it happens again, stronger this time. The deep vibration hits her, driving her mad with pleasure. She feels, for the third time, a massive climax building. She has lost all control and is writhing, undulating with lust, desperate for release. Please don't stop she silently pleads. Her clit throbs as she tries to rub against the vibrator. Muffled screams of pleasure fill the attic. Then... it finally happens.

She explodes, waves of intense pleasure wash over her. Her entire body pulsates as she screams into the gag. The release is so intense, tears stream from her eyes. Her knees give out, and she would have collapsed if not for the ropes holding her up. Her climax seems to last for hours, until exhausted, she hangs there, limp.

She catches her breath as the vibration fades away. Her mind is blank, she is unable to think, and acts solely on instinct. Still hanging by her wrists, she feels a strong arm around her waist, helping to lift her back to her feet. A hand caresses her face, and gently removes the ball gag from her mouth. Warm lips on her neck. His lips. He whispers in her ear "Are you ok?" Her mind is a swirl of feelings and emotions. Unable to truly think, she merely nods yes.

His hands slide down her sides, to her legs, to her ankles, where he releases the spreader bar. Sue hears faint footsteps as Scott walks away. Her hands begin to drop, and she has to regain her balance to keep from falling. Again, she hears the footsteps, and senses Scott in front of her.

Instinct takes over, and her deep, unspoken fantasy begins to surface. Without thinking, Sue does what she feels, what she knows, is right and proper. She lowers herself to her knees in front of Scott. She reaches up with her hands, still bound together, and finds her lover's hard cock. She grasps it, and her mouth opens. Leaning forward, she wraps her lips around her man's shaft. As she begins to work his cock, a moan escapes his lips. His hands lay gently on her head, guiding her actions. Deep in her mind, Sue cannot believe what she is doing. But she knows it is what she is suppose to do now. She must please her man.

Sue continues to work his cock, taking it deeper into her throat. Her hand cups his balls, gently massaging them. The feel of the organ in her mouth just seems so right. Everything just feels so right.

Scott cannot believe what is happening. He never planned, or expected, a deep throat blowjob. But it was happening, and he was in heaven. His cum boiling within his balls, he struggles to hold back, but to no avail. He lets out a long, low moan as his cock throbs and erupts in steams of hot cum.

Sue senses his climax, and sucks harder. Immediately her mouth is flooded with his cum. Like a good wife, she tries to swallow it all, but cannot quite manage, and some leaks around the man's member in her mouth, and drips from her chin.

Finally, he is spent. After catching his breath, he looks down at his lovely wife: kneeling before him, blindfolded, bound, in a corset and stockings, with his cum on her chin. He reaches down and gently removes the blindfold. She looks up at him, with a strangely content look on her face. She makes no move to stand up.

"Are you ok darling?" he asks.

She she smiles and replies "Yes master."

SSC65
SSC65
7 Followers