All Comments on 'Hotel Adventures Ch. 01'

by FloridaFiction

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grt stuff

I really liked it. Hope u take this further

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oops

Please watch your words as Todd is sometimes John--unless she has two husbands.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Welcome to the fold

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

The theme was unique, interesting and well developed. The writing was crisp, tight, and descriptive. Very, very creative. You have talent! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous story!

Very different from the usual LW offerings. Thank you! Please continue to write about a truly loving wife and husband, not a cheating wife and wimpy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

You are a talented writer. You turn a nice phrase without overdoing it. Very easy to read. Your story had tension. Will she get caught while spying on her sexy couple? Will hubby dear be upset with her confession? It is very hard to write tension without relying on out and out cheating, or cuckolding, but you did it!

The sex scenes were very erotic. The wives are truly "loving". You added enough history to keep it in an understandable context without adding too many extra pages. It was also good how you describe the feelings of the characters so we understand possible motives. All in all a wonderful story. Keep up the good work! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very erotic

This story had a build up slow enough to be turned on but not so slow you lose interest. Amazing details and descriptions, you actually feel like you are back in the Hallway with her. Extremely erotic without being overdone. Write more!!!

anewuseranewuserover 1 year ago

Really good. Easy to read. Builds nicely. The setting provides ample opportunity for more. Many thanks !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous