Hotel California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rode the elevator up to the fifth floor. The doors opened on a lounging area. A peculiar-looking man with long, dark hair was sitting on a leather couch reading a newspaper. He barely acknowledged us as we exited the elevator.

The hallways leading from the lounge were similar to the ones on the first floor with a glass wall on the pool side. The other wall was lined with more candelabras. I gazed down into the pool area. Music was apparently playing as there was a small group dancing on the patio. An older couple was doing an impressive salsa. Nearby, two men were gyrating against a woman who was dancing between them. When the man in front of her shifted, I saw that it was the woman I'd seen in the pool earlier. I continued to look on as the man in front of her swayed his hips and lowered his body until he was squatting in front of her. The man behind her had his hands on her hips and was pulling her back against him as he ground against her. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted to the side. The man in front of her squatted until his face was level with the front of her green bikini bottom. Her mouth fell open and she grabbed him by the back of the head. I had no doubt that he had pushed his face into her bikini-covered pussy.

I was so transfixed on them that I didn't realize our group had stopped walking and I stumbled into Kaz. "Hey! Watch where you're going."

As Charlotte stepped up to the room we'd stopped in front of, a man approached from the other direction. I immediately recognized him as Connor, the other man we'd met when we first arrived.

"I apologize for my delay," he said, sweeping a lock of blonde hair away from his brow. There was the slightest glisten of sweat beneath it. "Please, allow me." He took the card key from Charlotte and pressed it against the card reader. When the door lock clicked, he pushed the door open and stood aside, allowing Charlotte to pass into the room.

"Pool in 15, ladies," Charlotte shouted over her shoulder as she disappeared into the room.

I craned my head around the luggage cart for a view into the room but could only see a couch against a wall and part of a coffee table. Connor grabbed her bags from the cart and followed her into the room, letting the door close behind him.

"Next," Maurice called out as he got the cart moving again. He stopped at the room next door and reached for the card key Kaz was holding but she ignored him and stepped up to the lock. After unlocking it, she pushed her way into the room.

"Now these here are mighty fine accommodations," Kaz shouted with her fake accent. Rowan swept the door back and followed her in.

"Give me just a moment," Maurice said as he removed their bags from the cart and carried them inside.

I looked around. Janna was on her phone texting again. I turned my attention back out at the pool. I didn't see the trio. In their place was a tan, muscular man with a fauxhawk that reminded me of something out of Jersey Shore. He was drinking directly from a wine bottle and doing some kind of slow shuffle. The older couple was still strutting their stuff to the music. My eyes swept over the area looking for the trio. I bit my lip as I wondered if they'd taken their threesome inside to one of the rooms.

"One more stop," Maurice's voice boomed behind me.

We moved one room further down the hallway and came to a stop. Maurice stepped in front of me before I had a chance to use my room key. He held his open palm toward me and I handed him the card. He clutched it in his hand while stretching his long fingers around my hand, stroking the bones in the back of my hand before letting go. Our eyes locked for a moment and then his gaze traveled down my body, drinking it in as if seeing me for the first time. I knew without looking that my nipples were probably poking through my dress again but I made no effort to cover myself.

He opened the door and stood aside to let Janna and I pass. The room was incredible. There was a living room area that shared space with a dining area. There was a large, tan sectional couch made of material that resembled suede but looked more expensive. Caddy-corner to the couch were two matching chairs separated by a mahogany end table. In the middle of the furniture was a large ottoman. There was a mahogany dining table behind the couch with seating for four. There was a galley kitchen leading off from the dining area along with a door to the bathroom and the bedroom.

"You can bring those back here," Janna said. She was already ahead of us in the bedroom.

The bedroom featured double queen beds with tan and white linen. Bay doors provided a view of the back of the hotel and the pool area. There was a desk and chair as well as a lounger on the far side of the room. Maurice sat our bags on the floor near the foot of one of the beds. Janna went to her bag and began rummaging through it.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Maurice said.

"No, I think we're good," I said, even as I imagined several things he could do for me. I turned to Janna, but she was still digging through her bag.

"Ok, well enjoy your stay," Maurice said. I noticed he didn't make any effort to leave.

"Oh, a tip," I said. "Right, umm, I think I have...," I trailed off as I went to my bag. I pulled out my wallet, but my heart sank as I realized I had forgotten to grab cash before we left. "Yikes, sorry, I need to go to the ATM." I turned back to Janna. "Hey, do you have any cash on you?"

"No, no, a tip is not necessary," Maurice said. "Being able to share a few moments with you beautiful women is enough."

"No, please, I insist," I said.

"Just flash him your tits," Janna said without missing a beat as she stepped past us.

"Janna! What the hell?" I wanted to crawl under the bed.

"Or whatever." She shrugged and continued toward the door. "I'll be back in a few." There was a small baggie of marijuana in her right hand.

"So," Maurice said when Janna was gone, "are you sure there is nothing more I can provide for you?" He was smiling again.

My palms felt damp and I had to resist the urge to wipe them on my dress. "No, I umm...just need...," I cleared my throat, "I'm just going to change and then meet my friends at the pool."

"Well, do not let me stop you." He folded his arms and leaned against the doorway. My heart began racing as I contemplated getting naked in front of this total stranger. Maurice spoke again, as if reading my mind, "I mean from your friends. I would not want to keep you from them." As he spoke, his eyes took in my body again. His gaze was piercing, and his eyes felt like they were peeling my dress off and exposing my skin just as if he was physically doing it.

Desperate to escape his stare but not wanting him to leave, I went back to my bag and pulled out two dresses. One was black and one was red. I'd brought them in case we went anywhere fancy on our trip. I carried them into the bathroom, intending to hang them up by the shower and steam out any wrinkles. Maurice was hot on my heels and followed me in.

The bathroom was as luxurious as the rest of the room. There were dual marble vanities backed by large, gold-framed mirrors. There was a deep tub with jacuzzi jets on one side of the bathroom. The other side of the bathroom was dominated by a frameless shower.

"The jets can be a little tricky," Maurice pointed toward the tub. "Come, let me show you."

I laid my dresses across one of the vanities and followed Maurice to the tub. I tried to put some separation between us, but he stepped closer as he began pointing out the features. "There is where the water comes in. And you can turn on the jets here and here. It is actually big enough for two people." I felt his gaze upon me again but I kept my attention toward the tub. Maurice hit a button and water began to flow into the tub from slots at the bottom. I was mesmerized as I watched the tub silently fill with water.

It became so quiet in the room that I started to hear my racing heartbeat. Needing to break the silence, I finally spoke. "How does the tub work like that? How does it drain?"

"It is a special system. Where the water comes in and goes out are kept totally separate." He leaned into the tub and put his hand against one of the slots. "Here, you can feel the strong pressure of the water keeping it from going back out."

With my heartbeat growing louder in my ears, I knelt on his left side and put my hand into the water. I gasped as he took my hand and moved it to one of the slots. He pressed my palm flat against the surface. The water coming in was almost strong enough to lift my hand away. Maurice pressed his hand over mine and inched his body closer to me. His right hand was holding my right hand in the tub which brought his chest up against me. I felt his hot breath on my shoulder, which made my whole arm tingle. Once again, I felt him looking at me but I kept my eyes focused on his hand wrapped over mine beneath the warm water. I spread my fingers and he slipped his between mine. He slid his hand back and forth, running his fingertips along my fingers to the soft skin between my fingers and then moved his hand back until his palm was flat against the back of my skin. The erotic symbolism wasn't lost on me. I started to pull my hand back, but Maurice responded by tightening his grip, keeping my hand in place. My entire arm was breaking out in goosebumps. I hoped that he didn't notice.

I cleared my dry throat and tried to get things under control before they got out of control. "I...I have a boyfriend." My voice was barely a whisper and seemed sink down beneath the water.

"I do not doubt this," Maurice said. "But where is he? Not here in this bathroom I do not think."

"No he's...umm...he's back up north at school. We're just taking a girls trip."

Maurice clicked his tongue. "If I was this man, I would not let one as irresistible as you wander far." As he spoke, he ran his fingertips over the back of my wrist, the back of my hand, across my fingers, and down to my fingertips. The contact almost caused me to fall face first into the tub and I had to brace myself with my other arm.

Maurice reached over me and turned off the water. This brought his body even closer against mine. When he moved his arm back, he kept his body against mine. His left hand came up and caressed my back. Tingles went up my spine and my arm almost buckled, sending me into the water. He removed his other hand from on top of mine in the tub and brought his hand up and swept my hair back from my neck.

I opened my mouth to make one final desperate plea for him to stop. As I spoke, his mouth came down on the side of my neck. Instead of words, a loud moan tumbled out of my mouth. His lips felt like the softest pillows. My eyes rolled back in my head as his tongue flicked across my skin. Maurice moved his other hand across my back until it brushed against the side of my left breast. Without hesitation, he brought it around until he was fully cupping it. I let out another moan as he brushed the material of my dress against my nipple. His other hand came down to join the first on my other breast. I leaned down, pressing them into his hands. His hands were strong, but he was gentle as he squeezed them.

At the risk of falling into the tub, I brought my hand out of the water and splashed my face with it. It did little to cool me off or bring me back to my senses. When I felt Maurice's hand wander down from my breast, I did nothing to stop him. His hand trailed over my stomach, pressing the material against it until he reached the waistband of my panties. He continued south, pressing his fingers against my mound.

"Oh my God," I cried out as his fingertips brushed my clit.

He removed his mouth from my neck just long enough to say, "You will say his name many more times I think."

I gripped the side of the tub with both hands as Maurice continued to finger me through my dress and panties. Even though his hands were large, he knew just how to move his fingers. I rocked my hips against his hand, wanting more, needing more. When Maurice removed his hand from between my legs and the other from my breast, I immediately thought something was wrong. "Why'd you stop?" I was nearly breathless.

Without saying a word, Maurice moved back from the tub and shifted back behind me. He grabbed the hem of my dress and flipped it up onto my back, exposing my panty-covered ass. He brought his hand down and slapped the right cheek. I winced at the sting but said nothing. "If I was your boyfriend, I do not think I would ever let this out of my sight." He smacked the other cheek, this time more gently.

I rocked my hips back toward him and he took both cheeks in his hands and began to knead them. His grip was stronger than it had been on my tits. It stopped just short of pain but the message was clear: boyfriend or not, I belonged to him.

Maurice reached for the opening of one side of my panties and forcefully yanked them to the side. I felt the cool air against my pussy and knew it was glistening before his eyes. I rocked back toward him again when I felt his finger trace along my wet lips. His touch was teasing. He refused to go near my clit or push his finger inside. Instead, he massaged the lips in a circle, smearing my juice everywhere. I gnashed my teeth and scooped up more water and splashed it on my face. A moment later, I heard a jingling sound behind me that sounded like a belt buckle. I knew I should stop him but I couldn't. I wouldn't. We'd come this far. I needed to go the rest of the way.

Maurice shifted behind me. There was a pause and then I felt searing pain as he plunged his cock into me in one motion. He bottomed out and I cried out in pain and tried to move away to take some of the pressure off, but he gripped my hips and held me in place. As he pulled back, my pussy lips were pulled out and it felt like he was going to turn me inside out. He pushed back in, causing me to yelp again. I'd had cocks before that I considered to be big but nothing had ever felt like this. I felt like I was going to be ripped in two. I put a hand back against his chest to try to get him to back off a little but he was having none of it. My eyes began to water as he pushed in and pulled out, touching parts of my pussy that had never been touched before. I was quickly becoming lightheaded and scooped up a handful of water and splashed it into my mouth.

"Is it good?" Maurice asked. It sounded like he was struggling to breathe too.

"Yes," I sighed, even though he was punishing my poor pussy. Even still, I was starting to get used to his size and the pain was starting to subside. At some point, my whimpering had turned to moaning. I had the side of the tub locked in a death grip as Maurice rocked me back and forth. I was so caught up in it that I didn't even hear the door to the room open.

"Charlotte wants us downstairs in five," Janna's voice called from beyond the doorway to the bathroom.

"Oh shit!" I said just above a whisper. Maurice stopped thrusting but didn't pull out.

"I'm going to go grab Kaz and then head down," Janna's voice was just outside.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, I'm changing. Give me a sec." I swatted back at Maurice's chest until he reluctantly withdrew. I jumped to my feet and raced to the bathroom door. Janna had already passed by the door and was knelt by her bag. She would've had a clear shot of Maurice bending me over, but apparently never bothered to look toward the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut as quickly as I could.

"Be careful! Charlotte is going to be pissed if she has to pay for a broken door," Janna said.

"Sorry," I said, "I'm changing. I'll be out in a few." I immediately regretted my words when I realized I hadn't even brought anything into the bathroom to change into besides my nice dresses.

"Mind if I peek?" Janna said playfully. I heard her scratching her nails on the door.

"Maybe later," my voice trembled despite me trying to keep it lighthearted and not sound like I'd just been getting fucked raw.

"Promises, promises," she said. I was glad when she didn't try the door handle. "I'll meet you downstairs. I'm going to change and head out." There was a pause. "Maybe you'd like a peek?"

Maurice, who was now standing next to me, put his hand on the door handle and turned it. "Perhaps just a peek," he winked at me.

"You're an asshole," I hissed and slapped his hand. Men were complete pigs. Even with his dick dripping wet from my pussy, he was still trying to look at another woman.

"I was only kidding," he grinned. He put his hands on my hips and guided me back toward one of the vanities. When I bumped up against it, he lifted me onto it.

I shook my head and pointed at the door, indicating Janna just on the other side. Ignoring me, Maurice grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it up to my waist. I tried to keep my legs together but he was too strong. He pushed them apart and stepped between them. I finally got a look at his dick. It was as big as it felt. The dark shaft was thick and lined with veins. His balls were big beneath it, full of the cum that would soon be bursting out.

I licked my lips as he rubbed the shiny head against my slit. He forced a loud gasp out of my lungs as he pushed back into me. He wasn't even able to get his cock all the way in. Still, like before, he seemed content to give me as much as I could take. My ass slid back across the vanity as he resumed fucking me. I had to grip the edge of it to keep from falling back into the sink. I lifted my legs and he took them in his hands and lifted them to his shoulders. The earlier pain had been completely replaced with pleasure In this position, he was able to pound me at a faster pace. My bra-free tits jiggled beneath my dress and the smack of skin rang out with every thrust.

"Are you ok in there?" Janna's voice called at the door. I had completely forgotten about her. I prayed she didn't open the door.

"Yeah...I'm just...unnnhhh...I'm just painting my nails real quick." I hadn't even brought nail polish on this trip. The bullshit that poured out of my mouth when I was being fucked was in incredible. "Go downs-s-s-stairs. I'll be there in a mmmmmminute."

"Well, don't take too long. There were some super cute guys down there and I want to have my pick before the queen bee gets out there." I knew Janna was referring to Charlotte. No matter where we went, guys flocked to her. It wasn't enough that she had rich parents who kept her dressed in Prada dresses and Tiffany bracelets, she was a tall, beautiful blonde with a flawless body.

"Ok...ummm...I'll be done ssssssoon." At the rate Maurice was going, I'd be done really soon.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There's a dinner later tonight in the hotel's ballroom. That might be cool to go to."

"Sounds gooooood." I silently willed Janna to leave and let us fuck in peace.

"I'll probably wear the red dress that shows off my boobs," Janna said. It was an odd statement since all of Janna's outfits seemed to show off her cleavage.

"Ok..." It was getting incredibly difficult to talk.

"What'd you think of those guys who helped bring our bags in? Connor and Maurice I think? Kinda hot, huh?"

I opened my eyes and stared directly at Maurice. "Meh, they were nothing s-s-special." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Maurice took his hand off one of my legs and tweaked my nipple. I let out a shriek before clapping my hand over my mouth.

"What happened?" Janna sounded genuinely concerned.

"I...unnnhhh...dropped...the bottle," I managed to say.

"Bummer. Well make sure you clean that up. Charlotte would have a fit and I'm sure the hotel people wouldn't like it."

"Yeah...I'll keep them...h-h-happy." I grinned at Maurice. His forehead was sweaty and his strokes were becoming irregular.

"What color are you using anyway?"