Hotel California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan set me down and led me toward the edge of the pool. He hopped out and then turned and offered me his hand. He lifted me up out of the water and I once again found myself pressed against him. He was head and shoulders taller than me. He leaned in for another kiss and offered myself to him. He ran his fingers down my spine, and even after his hand stopped, the tingling feelings continued down through my body. His mouth was ravenous. It felt like he was gradually pulling my soul out through my tongue. Reluctantly, I had to put a hand on his chest and push him away or I risked being trapped there against him forever.

Taking his hand in mine, I pulled him toward where a group of people were dancing. The beat of the music was fast and my heart raced to catch up to it. I swayed my hips as we approached the group. Logan put his hands on my hips and pressed against me. Feeling his hard cock through his trunks confirmed that he was enjoying my company as much as I was enjoying his. He twirled me around to face him and I proceeded to do my best to show him what my body could do. I lifted my hands to my hair, swaying my hips and rolling them back and forth, mimicking what it would look like if I was riding him. I drew in close to him, letting him feel the softness of my tits and grabbed his hands and returned them to my hips. He slid them down and around until he was cupping my ass cheeks and squeezed them.

Even though no one was watching, it felt like all eyes were on me as if I were performing on center stage. The music was a part of me. My body was like water as I dipped and gyrated. At one point, I dropped down, coming face to face with the front of Logan's trunks. I poked my tongue toward it and looked up at him, grinning. Logan responded by running his hands over my hair. I felt him lightly press on the back of my head, pulling me gently forward. It took every ounce of my limited remaining willpower not to yank his trunks down and impale my face on his cock.

More people joined the dance area and the bodies pressed in closer. It wasn't long before I started feeling the occasional hand on my ass that I knew didn't belong to Logan. It amused me to notice that not every hand was a man's hand.

A short time later, I felt a guy's body press up against me from behind. "Mind if I cut in?" It was Josh's voice.

"You said, 'finders keepers,' now get outta here," Logan said, smiling, and shoved Josh in the shoulder.

"Yeah, well I found her first, so that makes her mine," Josh said, shoving Logan back.

"Didn't you boys ever learn to share?" a woman's voice said from the side of us. She was an older woman with salt and pepper hair. She was sandwiched between two guys in their 20s. The guy behind was squeezing her breasts through her black bikini and grinding himself against her. She must've noticed my gaping mouth and chuckled. "You only live once," she said. "I'm Grace by the way."

"I'm Mia," I offered her my hand until I realized her hands were stuffed into the trunks of the guy dancing in front of her.

Josh and Logan seemed content with the idea of sharing. Josh grabbed my hips and began rocking to the music as Logan pressed against me from the front. The squeeze of their bodies against me was making me light-headed. With Josh's hands in the way, Logan couldn't move with me as well as he did before. His rigid motions didn't go unnoticed by Josh, who took an opportunity to take a dig at him.

"Dude, are you doing the robot?" Josh said, letting out a loud guffaw.

"Don't worry about me, I've got all the moves," Logan said. "Look at you. All I've seen you do is rub your dick on her butt like you're a teenager at a school dance."

Josh responded by taking his hands off my hips. I glanced over my shoulder and watched as he went through a series of intricate foot, leg, and hip movements that could best be described as new age tapdancing. The whole time, he managed to never break contact with my ass.

"How's that for a school dance, Mr. Roboto?" Josh said, laughing.

"Weaksauce," Logan said. With that, he leaned back in the limited space we had and put his hand on the ground. His shoulder muscles and abs flexed as he kept his body elevated in an impressive one-hand planking pose. When he locked eyes with me, he bounced his hips up and down, making my stomach do somersaults. He pushed himself back up to a standing position with one hand and then swept his hands over his shoulders as if dusting them off, then flicked the imaginary dust at Josh.

"Stop skipping leg day," Josh shouted. Josh spread his feet and proceeded to drop his ass in a series of bounces, squatting until his face was at the back of my bikini bottom. As he reached the waistband, he snagged it between his teeth. I allowed him to lower it, only planning to let it go a couple of inches. The green material slid over the curve of my cheeks, and just as I was about to push his face away, he bit into my skin. The bite wasn't hard, but it was enough to make me jump and slap his forehead.

Not to be outdone, Logan spread his feet apart and mirrored Josh's maneuver. It was far more impressive given how tall he was. He continued lowering himself to the ground until his face was in front of my bikini bottom. He took a moment to flash me a grin before pressing his mouth against my covered pussy.

Spikes of pleasure shot through my body, making me lose my balance and I grabbed onto Logan's hair. I willed my arms to push him away, but every time I tried to, I pushed my pussy against his face. Apparently feeling emboldened, Logan pressed his tongue into the material, pushing it into my folds. I would've fallen on the ground if Josh hadn't been behind me. Instead, I fell back against his arms. He put his arms around me, managing to keep me upright as Logan continued to probe me with his tongue. I felt Josh's breath against my neck. "You already know whose tongue is better," he said, flicking his long tongue against my ear lobe.

My whole body shuddered and I reached back and grabbed the back of his head. I clenched my eyes shut. I was so embarrassed that I was letting a guy basically eat my pussy through my bikini in front of everyone, but it felt too good for me to stop. Josh kissed my earlobe and worked his way down my neck and under my jaw. I was now openly humping against Logan's mouth. The contact was a huge tease and I debated pulling my bikini bottom to the side and letting him lick me for real.

Logan started rising back up to his feet and I reluctantly released his hair. I was too embarrassed to open my eyes and look at him. I felt him lean in and begin kissing my neck on the opposite side from where Josh was sucking my skin between his lips.

"Holy fuck," I managed to whisper between short gasps of air.

"Only if you want us to," Logan said, only pausing briefly before resuming the kisses on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him against my tits. I could feel his hard cock poking me in the stomach through his trunks. I couldn't believe how much of a whore I'd become in the last couple hours. I'd just fucked a guy I didn't even know and was now debating taking on two more.

I managed to open my eyes. I peered past Logan's left shoulder and saw Kaz. She was laying back against the chest of the guy under her. Her black hair was matted around her face. She was no longer moving, but her face had the glow of post-orgasmic bliss. I wanted to feel it.

Too embarrassed to say the words, I reached down and simultaneously put my hands on the front of each guy's trunks, feeling their hard cocks. Logan was a little bigger, but I had no doubt that Josh made up the difference with his tongue. I gave each cock a squeeze before releasing them and stepping from between them. They both looked dumbstruck as I walked away. I rolled my eyes. It was like they needed me to hold up a giant sign that said, "Come fuck me."

Logan took a tentative step toward me, and when I smiled, he and Josh began following me as I resumed walking toward the hotel. When I turned back around, I almost ran into Rowan.

"Hey Rowan, where've you been?" I tried to sound upbeat even though I absolutely couldn't care less where she'd been. She was the last person I was in the mood to see at that moment.

"Mia, don't do this," Rowan's voice sounded pleading.

"Don't do what," I said, trying to sound oblivious. I pulled my arms in front of my chest, wishing I could cover myself in a blanket to shield my obvious lust. Rowan looked over my shoulder at Josh and Logan who had walked up. I followed her gaze. "Oh, no, it's not like that," I fanned my hand at her as if waving off the very idea of going upstairs to fuck them. "We're just going...because...remember the umm...I have to get some stuff from my bag." I knew I sounded ridiculous, so I didn't bother to keep trying to lie and stepped past her.

Rowan put a hand on my shoulder. "What about Dylan?" The mention of my boyfriend's name was like a pinprick to the center of my chest.

"Who's Dylan?" Logan said, putting his hands on his hips.

"Her boyfriend," Rowan folded her arms. She spoke with all the sass of a professional cockblocker.

"Damn it, Rowan, mind your fucking business." I wanted to slap her. Rowan looked physically pained by my words, but I didn't care. It was like her sole purpose in the world was to be the angel on your shoulder whenever you wanted to listen to the devil on your other shoulder. She could rarely have a good time so she wanted to keep everyone else from having a good time.

For a moment it looked like she was going to cry. Instead, her face turned dark. "Fine, go get spitroasted. Don't let me stop you." She spun around on her heels and started to walk off. I stepped toward her and reached out for her. "No," she said, pivoting away from my hand. "I'll just go have that drink." Her words dripped with the tone of 'you'll be sorry.'

"Hey, we don't want to come between friends. We aren't—" Josh started to say.

"Fuck off," Rowan spat. She raised her hands as she walked by, as if Josh and Logan were walking trash piles.

I shot eye-daggers at her back then turned and stomped toward the hotel. I glanced back and saw Josh following, but Logan was lingering behind staring at me. No doubt he was taken aback by finding out I had a boyfriend. I arched my eyebrows at him. "Are you coming or what?" He glanced in Rowan's direction before jogging to catch up to us.

By the time we reached the elevators, my mood had perked back up. Josh's hands were all over me as soon as the doors closed. He pushed me back against the glass wall of the elevator car and slipped his hands under the cups of my bikini. I reached out to Logan for support as Josh squeezed and kneaded my tits. Logan stepped closer and leaned down to resume kissing my neck. I didn't even realize we'd reached my floor until I heard a gasp. I opened my eyes and saw a stocky, middle-aged woman standing next to an equally built man. They were both dressed for the pool. I batted Josh's hands down and pulled my top back into place. "Excuse us," I said as casually as I could, stepping past the couple and turning down the hallway toward my room.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth, Howard," I could hear the woman saying.

As soon as I opened the door to the room and stepped inside, Josh shocked me by grabbing the waistband of his trunks and dropping them to his ankles.

"Wow, you're an eager beaver aren't ya?" I said, my eyes drawn to his cock.

"I'm eager for your beaver," he responded, stepping close to me and poking me in the stomach with it. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me into the air. He pressed his face between my breasts and proceeded to motorboat them. I never understood why guys did that.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me through the living room and back toward the bedroom. Logan followed behind us. He had also lost his swim trunks. His cock, while not as big as Maurice's, was still long and thick. I licked my lips as I watched it bounce in front of him as he walked behind us.

With Josh's face buried in my cleavage and my back turned, it was Logan who saw it first. "Ohhh shit, dude!" he called out. I looked back in the direction Logan was pointing.

Janna was laying back in the middle of the queen-sized bed closest to the window. She was completely naked. More shocking than that was the salt and pepper woman's head between her legs. Still more shocking, was the man on his knees behind the her with two handfuls of her ass cheeks. For a moment, nobody moved or spoke. I recognized the woman between Janna's legs as Grace, the older woman who'd been dancing next to me outside. The man balls-deep in her was the tan guy Janna had been flirting with during our volleyball game.

"Don't let us stop you," Grace said, breaking the silence. With that, she buried her face back in Janna's pussy. Janna cried out and arched her back, running her fingers through the woman's hair. The tan guy eyed us for several more moments before resuming his fucking.

I hadn't been expecting an audience. "Let's go out to the living room," I said, patting Josh on the shoulder.

"Oh, don't be a prude," he said. He walked me into the room and dropped me onto the other bed. Before I had a chance to protest, his mouth was on my neck. He brought a hand up and slipped it under my bikini top and began massaging my tit.

Logan, now barreling forward with a full head of steam, knelt onto the bed and grabbed the sides of my bikini bottom. I lifted my butt off the bed and allowed him to slide it over my hips and down my legs. He threw it over his shoulder with a smirk and leaned his head down between my legs. "Now, where were we?" he said just before pressing his lips against my lower lips.

I almost came right there, but the moans and grunts from the other bed were a distraction. I grabbed onto Logan's head for the 40th time that evening as his ran his tongue up between my folds. I felt a little self-conscious with all the people in the room and did my best to keep from crying out, even when Logan dragged his tongue up the side of my clit.

Josh stopped kissing my neck and I felt his body shift on the bed. "Open up, this isn't a free ride," I heard him say.

I opened my eyes and saw his cock stretched out above my mouth. Beyond it, I could see him grinning down at me in anticipation. Beyond him, I could see a large mirror on the ceiling. The view was a little disorienting. I could see the top of Josh's head and me lying on the bed beneath him. Logan's light skin was an interesting contrast against my caramel skin as I looked at the back of his head between my legs. I glanced across the room and noticed an identical mirror above the other bed.

Josh grabbed his cock with the hand that wasn't squeezing my tit and smacked it against my face. "Open," he said again.

"What's the magic word?" I said, batting my eyes at him.

"Pretty please," he said, rubbing the head of his cock along my cheek.

"Pretty please, what?"

"Pretty please open your mouth so I can fuck your tonsils."

I stifled a laugh. It wasn't romantic, but it was good enough. I stopped teasing him and slowly opened my mouth.

Logan continued to tongue my pussy as Josh pushed his cock into my mouth. I moaned around his head as it ran along my tongue. He wasn't content to let me do the work. I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft and tried to move my head back. Instead, Josh removed his hand from my breast and put it at the back of my head, keeping my head in place. He withdrew until the head was barely between my lips and then pushed back in. I brought my hand up, intending to stroke him while I sucked.

"No hands," Josh said, slapping my hand away. I grinned at him around his cock. My grin was short lived as Logan buzzed my clit with his tongue. I couldn't help crying out and grabbed onto his head. He brought his hand up and pushed a finger into my dripping pussy as he continued to lap at it.

Across the room, the tan guy continued to pound Grace. The sound of his hips smacking against her ass echoed across the room. Despite having her face smashed repeatedly into Janna's pussy, she was still doing a good job eating it, evidenced by the moans coming from Janna.

I turned my attention back to Logan and Josh. Josh was pushing increasingly deeper into my mouth. Logan's tongue on my clit and finger pressing into my pussy were making it tougher to breathe with Josh's cock in my mouth. Again, I brought my hand up to grab onto Josh's cock, this time trying to modulate the depth with which he was fucking my mouth.

Once again he slapped my hand away. "I said no hands...whore." He smirked at me as he pushed back in.

Whore? I knew he didn't really mean anything by it, but I was still shocked. As he withdrew, I closed my teeth down on his shaft, gently nipping him.

"Ouch!" Josh cried out and pulled his cock out.

Logan stopped eating me and looked up with alarm. "What's wrong?"

"She teethed me!" Josh was holding a hand over his cock.

"Why'd you do that?" Logan stared blankly at me, his mouth glistening with my juice.

"Oh, come on, I barely grazed him. He's just being a baby." Logan continued to stare at me. "He called me a whore," my voice had the whine of a child tattling on a sibling. Josh leaned back toward me and rapped me on the forehead with his cock. "Hey!" I shouted and slapped him on the thigh.

Josh turned to Logan, "Ok, dude, time's up." Josh moved down the side of the bed toward where Logan was and tapped him on the back. "Come on, let me get in there. I'll show you how it's done."

Logan rolled over the side of the bed and got to his feet. Josh flicked out his long tongue, causing my stomach to quiver with butterflies. Logan moved up toward my head and knelt by my head with his cock just above my face. I licked the underside of the head, making him groan. He took hold of his cock and rubbed it back and forth as I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. As I opened my mouth to take it in, I felt Josh's tongue against my pussy. It was teasing along the edge of my lips, barely touching them. When I looked down at him, he arched his eyebrows.

The anticipation was killing me. I wanted to see what that tongue could do. I raised my hips and tried to rub along his mouth. He responded by bracing my hips with his hands and holding me down on the bed. "Ah, ah, ah. You're gonna pay for teething me," he said.

"But you...whatever." I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Logan's cock. He ran it from one corner of my mouth to the other before slipping it between my lips. He was thicker than Josh and I had to widen my jaw to accommodate him.

Logan groaned again as I whipped my tongue around him while he pushed deeper into my mouth. He still had a hand around his cock and it brushed up against my mouth. He withdrew and pushed back in before stroking his shaft while the head remained in my mouth. Josh was still teasing me. He'd moved to my inner thighs and was running his tongue along the crease between my thigh and my pussy. Every time I felt his hands on my hips relax, I tried to move my pussy to his mouth. He'd then tighten his grip and resume the tease.

The smacking sound from the other bed had increased in speed. I glanced over and saw the tan guy squeezing Grace's ass as he thumped away. The way his body kept doubling over told me that it wouldn't be long before he came. Meanwhile, Grace had Janna's legs pushed back against her chest. Janna's eyes were closed and she was tweaking her thick, pink nipples. The increasing volume of her moans signaled her own impending orgasm.

I glanced up at Logan. His cheeks were pink, but he was going strong. He removed his hand from his cock and ran his hand over my hair as he forked his cock in and out of my mouth. I relaxed my throat and tried to resist my gag reflex as he pushed deeper. My concentration was completely broken when I felt Josh's tongue push into my pussy. I shuddered and cried out when brushed my clit, even as I felt his tongue inside me. It was a totally new sensation. I momentarily pulled my mouth off of Logan and propped myself up on my unsteady elbows to confirm what Josh was doing. Owing to his long tongue, he had curled it over and was tongue-fucking me while rubbing it against my clit. He loosened his grip on my hips, allowing me to lift my pussy against his mouth.