Hotel California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tan guy let out a loud growl. I looked over and watched through blurry vision as he pushed into Grace once, then twice. On the third thrust, he stayed pressed against her. His face was tilted up to the ceiling and his eyes were clenched shut as he undoubtedly unloaded his balls into her pussy.

Logan returned his cock to my mouth and immediately resumed gently fucking it. It was difficult to give it the attention it deserved. Josh's tongue felt like a squirming cock in my pussy. The orgasm I hadn't gotten earlier was now racing toward the surface. It was clear that even though Josh had a long tongue and could easily get by on that alone, he'd developed actual pussy-eating skills. I continued to lift my hips to grind against his mouth. He applied just enough pressure to keep my orgasm pushing closer but still held off just enough to keep it from bursting forth.

In the next bed, Janna's moans grew louder. I turned my head, adjusting my mouth on Logan's cock, and looked toward the other bed. Grace's head was slightly bobbing up and down as she pushed Janna to the brink. She still had Janna's legs pushed back and spread wide. Janna had two handfuls of the woman's hair and was getting louder. I felt Josh's tongue leave my pussy. I looked down and saw that his attention had been drawn to the other bed as well. Janna's loud moans turned to shrieks and she pulled Grace's head tight against her pussy. She was trying to bounce herself up off the bed but was effectively pinned down. The tan guy withdrew and went to the chair at the desk near the bed. He turned it around and sat down to watch the show. Even Logan stopped thrusting into my mouth and watched.

Janna's face and upper chest turned beet red and she let out a piercing scream. She strained to bring her legs down but the older woman refused to let her go and continued the assault on Janna's pussy. It felt like a full two minutes before Janna began to come down from her orgasmic high and her screams grew quieter. Grace lifted her head and finally released Janna's legs, which fell to the bed with a bounce. Grace grabbed a handful of the bedsheets and wiped her face before rolling off the bed and walking into the bathroom.

With Janna's show now over, Logan resumed pushing his cock back and forth between my lips. I felt my legs being lifted and watched Josh lift them up onto his shoulders. There was no teasing this time. Josh leaned into me and I felt his cockhead split my pussy lips. I cried out around Logan's cock as Josh pushed deep into me. He wasn't nearly as big as Maurice, but it was enough. Without missing a beat, he tightened his grip on my legs and began to hammer my pussy. I struggled to keep Logan's cock in my mouth as my body rocked back and forth on the bed. He reached down and grabbed onto one of my bouncing breasts.

My long-deserved orgasm was about to wash over me and I no longer cared who was watching. I lifted my arms above my head and tried to brace myself against the headboard. Josh grunted as he continued to pound me. I squeezed his cock with my muscles, drawing a loud moan from him. I wanted to get him a little further along before I came, but I doubted I'd make it. I pulled my mouth off of Logan's cock and chewed the insides of my mouth to try to distract myself, but it was little use. I curled my toes above Josh's shoulders, feeling my feet tingle. The tingling sensation raced up my calves, up my spine, and settled into my stomach. Logan dropped down onto the bed and grabbed hold of my other breast. He sucked in the nipple of the breast closest to me and that was all it took.

I cried out as my orgasm spilled out from my stomach and down to my pussy. "Oh fuck, oh my fucking God!" I pushed against the headboard, trying to fuck Josh back. For his part, he raised his hips, providing more direct contact to my clit. The building sexual tension from the evening immediately set me off again and I felt another explosion in my pussy. I brought my hands down and pulled Logan's face tight against my breast. I could hear him struggling to breathe.

My orgasm continued to ripple through my pussy and eventually it must've become too much for Josh. His strokes suddenly became erratic and he held himself still inside me, apparently trying to keep from cumming. I was still in the midst of my orgasmic bliss, and even though I knew he should pull out, I couldn't form the words to tell him.

Josh pushed in tentatively. He withdrew and when he pushed back in, his face scrunched up and his shoulders hunched up to his ears. "Oh damn it!" He withdrew and I immediately felt a splash of hot liquid against my pussy. In the back of my mind I wondered whether he had pulled out in time. He released my legs and I heard him stroking his wet cock. I felt another splash against my pussy and lowered my legs as another hit the back of my thigh. I brought my legs down to the bed in time to watch a smaller spurt spill from his cock and land on the bed. His face was red and damp with sweat. His strokes slowed and came to a stop. When he was done, he leaned forward on one hand and smacked his cock gently against my pussy, making me jump.

My orgasm had subsided by then and my nipple in Logan's mouth was becoming painfully sensitive. I tapped him on the back of the head with my palm. With one final lick, Logan removed his mouth from my nipple and stood to his feet. He walked around to the end of the bed and practically shoved Josh out of the way. He took a moment to pull up the comforter on the bed. He used it to wipe Josh's cum from my pussy lips before tossing it aside. Josh, breathing heavily, went around and sat on the far side of the bed. There was only a moment before Logan knelt between my spread legs and positioned his body above me. He rubbed the head of his cock through my soaking lips, sending shivers up my spine. I already knew he was bigger than Josh, and as he entered me, I knew I was in for a nice ride. He pushed in and withdrew to the head then thrusted back in, making my tits bounce. This went on for several more strokes, the wet sound of his cock pushing through my soaked lips reaching my ears.

Logan leaned forward and laid his body onto me, his hard chest pressing against my soft tits. He immediately resumed pushing into me. I raised my knees and wrapped my arms around his back. I was still a little worn out after the double impact of the orgasm I had with Josh. Logan lifted his chin and kissed my neck. I let out a throaty moan at the contact and tightened my arms around his back, holding him tighter against my tits.

Grace reappeared from the bathroom and marched across the room, barely giving me and Logan a glance. "I'd better get back downstairs," she said. "I'm sure my husband is already wondering where I've been." I did a double take at her comment, even as I took on my third cock of the evening despite having a boyfriend. Grace collected her bathing suit and quickly dressed. "Absolutely delicious," she said, patting the bed just below Janna's outstretched feet. With that, Grace left the room. Janna rolled onto her side, facing our bed. She was absentmindedly rubbing the side of her thigh. The tan guy was still sitting in the chair at the desk. He was leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and was watching us with rapt attention.

Having finally cum, it was easier for me to focus on Logan's cock than it was when Josh was fucking me. I tightened and relaxed my muscles as he fucked me, trying in vain to trap his cock inside. He reached back and tried to grab onto my legs. Taking the hint, I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his back. Logan groaned into my neck as he sank deeper into me. His warm breath tickled and I couldn't help letting out a giggle.

"What's so funny?" Josh said from the side of the bed. I'd almost forgotten he was there.

I swallowed before speaking. "Nothing, he just—unnnhh" I was cut off as Logan licked my neck just below my jaw.

"Is it funny getting tag-teamed?" Josh leaned in closer toward the top of the bed. "Is it funny getting fucked like a whore?"

I didn't know how to take his comment. It was the second time he'd called me that. Part of me was offended. I didn't have time to dwell on it as Logan increased his pace. His breathing was getting deeper and his strokes were getting shorter. I kept clamping down on him with my pussy and dug my heels into his back. I felt the twinges of another orgasm starting to build but I knew there was no way I'd finish before Logan did. Instead, I kept my focus on getting him off.

Logan's strokes became quicker and shorter. "You feel so good," he whispered in my ear. "Make me cum." His words were a little odd considering there was no way he could keep from cumming at this point even if he wanted to. At the rate he was going, he wouldn't last another two minutes.

Josh spoke up again, "Hurry up Myra, we still want to do some drinking before dinner."

Not only was I irritated that he had called me by the wrong name, I resented the implication that I wasn't giving Logan a good time. I was determined to bring Logan off within the next 30 seconds. I arched my back beneath him by tugging on his back with my feet. I tightened down on my pussy and didn't let up. "Damn girl, what are you doing to me?" Logan huffed into my neck. The bed squeaked under his powerful thrusts. He lifted his chin and let out a gasp, "Oh shit." I moved a hand to the back of his head and pulled it down. When it was low enough, I bit into his earlobe. Logan responded with a high-pitched whine and began bucking his hips.

"Pull out," I whispered in his ear and unwrapped my legs from his back. I followed up by licking his earlobe. Logan's high-pitched whine turned to a high-pitched growl. "Pull out, pull out," I repeated, somewhat louder than before and tapped him on the back.

Logan continued thrusting away and pressed his sweaty forward into my cheek. When his body shuddered, I knew it was too late. I wedged a hand between his chest and mine and tried to push him off of me. "Stop! Don't cum in me!"

It was no use. Logan arched his back and thrusted into me one more time. He bit down on the bedsheets beneath us and screamed into them as he held himself inside me. I could feel his cock throbbing and knew it was spraying cum deep into my pussy. Resigned to my fate, I set myself to milking his cock with my pussy. He withdrew slightly and pushed in again, screaming once again into the bedsheets

When he was done, he fully collapsed onto my body, mashing my tits against his chest. I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his head as he rapidly sucked in air. When his weight on my body started to rob me of air, I shifted on the bed and tapped his shoulder with my palm. He lifted up onto his hands and stared down at me, grinning. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. Despite having just cum inside me, the kiss didn't have an ounce of lust. It was warm and made my heart melt. It reminded me of the way my boyfriend Dylan had kissed me earlier that day when we left campus on our road trip. Suddenly having my boyfriend pop into my head while another man was up to his balls in my pussy made the warmth in my heart cool and an anvil of guilt settle into my stomach. Why was I such a whore?

Logan lifted his body all the way off of me and withdrew his cock. Within seconds, I felt his warm liquid run onto my ass. I frowned and grabbed the comforter from the bed. For the second time, it was used to wipe a guy's cum from my pussy. Logan got to his feet and wobbled slightly.

"Damn dude, was it that good?" Josh teased.

"Whew!" Logan said as he staggered toward the bathroom.

Josh watched him walk for several moments before turning to me. "Don't get too full of yourself. You were alright." he said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Just alright? You almost didn't pull out. And as I remember, you didn't last long."

"I lasted long enough to make you cum on my dick."

"That's because earlier I was—" I was about to tell him it was because I'd been fucked to within an inch of my life not too long ago but managed to cut myself off.

"Earlier you were what? Taking a ride on the Vibrator Express?" Josh made a buzzing sound with his mouth and pretended to shove a vibrator toward his crotch.

"Pffft, when you can make guys beg for it and get cock delivered to you with the snap of your fingers, you don't need vibrators."

"Blah, blah, blah," Josh used his hand to mimic me talking.

I rolled my eyes then closed them and laid my head back. I felt weight on the side of the bed opposite Josh and assumed Logan had returned from the bathroom. I felt his hand on my thighs, pushing them apart. I couldn't believe he was already ready for another go.

I opened my eyes as I felt him bracing himself with one hand near my head. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw the tan guy hovering over me. He was staring down at me, one hand holding his cock at my entrance. I was so shocked that I couldn't even speak. He apparently took my lack of refusal as acceptance. Watching me with Josh and Logan must've led him to believe I was open for business to any guy who showed up with a hard cock and wanted to take a ride. Logan came out of the bathroom and went to sit on the edge of the other bed, facing us.

By the time I had gathered the words to tell him to get off of me, he was already pushing his way in. Rather than make things awkward and refuse to let him have a turn after he was already in me, I did nothing except glare at him. Once he had gotten himself settled in, I raised my knees and put my feet flat on the bed. He removed his hand and put it up on the other side of my head and began to piston his cock in and out of me. He smiled down at me as he fucked me. I turned my head away from him and stared off into space. He was an attractive guy. His combed-back dark hair was neatly styled but several hairs were out of place from his fuck session on the other bed. His body was equally impressive. I wasn't the type of girl who drooled over guys just because they had muscles but I was still able to appreciate a chiseled body. Still, I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction.

I suddenly realized this was the first time I'd let a guy fuck me right after another guy had cum in me. It was also the first time I'd taken on four cocks in one day. It wasn't, however, the first time I'd touched four cocks in one day. It also wasn't the first time I'd fucked a guy without knowing his name. I put a hand over my face as if everyone in the room could read my mind and scroll through my sexual history.

My thoughts were interrupted by the presence of someone on my left. I turned and watched as Janna, smiling, came to sit on the edge of the bed near my head. Despite still being naked, she crossed her legs and sat upright as if she was casually sitting on a park bench. Her eyes swam over my body: from my bouncing tits, down to where I was joined at the genitals with a complete stranger. Every eye in the room was on me. I wanted to jump up and run out. The only sounds were the grunts from the tan guy above me, but they were barely audible over the wet, smacking sound of his cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy. The combination of my juice and Logan's cum was no doubt turning into a frothy mess, but the tan guy didn't seem to mind and continued on driving his hips into me.

I was a little startled when Janna leaned over and reached toward my head. Smiling, she ran her hand along my hairline where my forehead was damp from exertion. Her fingers trailed along the side of my face. As they did, I smelled a hint of pussy on her fingers, no doubt from rubbing herself while Grace had been eating her out. Janna's hand continued over my jaw to my neck. Her hand lingered there and she stroked and gently squeezed it. I leaned my head in that direction and tried to trap her hand under there but her hand continued onward to my upper chest. I felt my heart race, knowing where she was headed. My eyes stayed locked on hers, but her eyes had drifted to her target. Her hand continued to caress its way across my upper chest and onto the upper swell of my breast. Although she tried to hide it, I saw her lick her lips as her full palm settled onto it. She briefly looked back at me as if asking for permission to continue. When I didn't protest, she squeezed it and slid her palm over my nipple. The contact made me jump. Janna must've taken my reaction as encouragement and reached over me to grab my other breast. She cradled them as tan guy continued to fuck me and make them bounce in her hands.

Movement from the other side of me drew my attention. When I looked over, I was startled to see Josh was slowly stroking himself. His eyes were focused on my breasts. I watched with fascination as his hand slid over the smooth skin of his shaft. Even as I watched, I silently hoped he wasn't expecting another turn. Janna slid her hand off the breast closest to her and moved it along my ribcage. I trembled in anticipation of where she was headed. Even as her hand passed over my stomach, I was simultaneously hoping she'd stop and hoping she'd continue. It wouldn't be the first time I'd let another woman touch my pussy, but it would be the first time I'd let Janna touch it and I wondered how our friendship would be affected going forward.

Her hand continued down and I moaned when she passed over my clit and bumped against the tan guy's thrusting cock. Before I had a chance to get used to it, Janna leaned over and took my nipple into her mouth. I couldn't help crying out and grabbing the back of her head as she tongued it. I felt movement on the bed again from Josh's side. He crawled over to us and wedged Janna's hand away from my other breast and replaced it with his mouth. I grabbed the back of his head and cried out, arching my back. Beyond having my neck kissed, having both of my nipples sucked at the same time was one of my biggest sexual triggers.

I truly felt slutty at that point but I was way past the point of caring. I laid my head back, eyes clenched shut, and let my body give in to the multitude of sensations. The tan guy was doing his best to fuck me despite the presence of Janna's wandering hand. The thought that she was smearing my pussy juice and Logan's cum around tan guy's cock was mentally jarring. I felt like I was on the set of a porn shoot. I lifted my chest while pulling Janna and Josh's heads tighter into my breasts. I was amused at the difference in style between them. While Janna was gentle and methodical, running her tongue around the edge of my nipple and teasing it with the tip of her tongue, Josh was slathering his tongue all over it and making smacking sounds with his mouth.

"Mmmmm...I'm getting close," I heard the tan guy say. Even though I was still irritated with him taking liberties with my body, I was impressed with his staying power. No doubt it was due to the fact that he had cum not long ago. But he was about to blow his top. His hips picked up speed and Janna had trouble stroking my pussy. Still, between Janna rubbing my pussy and having her and Josh sucking my nipples, I wasn't going to last much longer either.

With my feet planted firmly on the bed, I began to rock my hips at the tan guy, urging my orgasm forward. I opened my eyes and saw the tan guy's head above Janna's and Logan's heads. He was sweating and his face was tight with the effort of holding off from cumming. When we locked eyes, his eyes were full of pure animalistic lust. I tried to keep my face expressionless even as the orgasm that had been building relatively slowly, rushed forward. I turned and looked away as my stomach rolled and my body shuddered.

"Unnngghh! Don't stop fucking me!" I cried out. All ideas of looking or feeling like a slut disappeared. While not as powerful as the double shot I had earlier, the orgasm rocked my body. I dug my nails into the backs of Janna's and Josh's head. They didn't seem to mind and continued to suck my tits as I came. My eyes finally fell closed as I fully gave in.