Hotel California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh for fucks sake, I thought. "Red," I said, pulling a random color out of my mind.

"Ok, I'll see you downstairs in a few," Janna said.

"Cumming soon," I said both to her and Maurice.

When we heard the room door close, Maurice widened his stance and pushed my legs together over his left shoulder. He hammered into me with renewed strength. My hands were starting to ache from holding onto the counter but the pleasure he was delivering to my pussy was dulling the pain. I was getting close but Maurice wasn't going to make it. His face was scrunched up and his cheeks puffed out with labored breaths. Instead of cumming, I focused on squeezing him and giving him the best finish of his life. I did my best to try to trap his dick inside of me on every stroke.

A low moan started in his chest and he threw his head back as he continued to plunge into me. I tried to wiggle my hips on the counter and roll my pussy over his cock as he pushed to the finish line. His fingers were digging into my thighs. It was only a matter of moments.

"Pull out, pull out," I managed to say.

After just a few more strokes, Maurice rocked back on his heels, pulling free from my pussy. Cum started spurting from the tip before he even got his hand on it. He let out a loud roar as he pistoned his hand along its length. The first two shots had hit the back of my thigh. I rolled my hips to the side to block my pussy. The next shots were more powerful as Maurice stroked his cock at me. Streaks of white hot cum blasted over my hip and onto my dress. I pulled my dress up higher and another shot landed on my bare torso. He continued to stroke his cock as it dribbled cum onto the bathroom floor. Even after it stopped, he slowly worked his hand back and forth along his shaft. When he finally let it go, it was smeared with a soapy white combination of my juice and his cum. He took a step back and let out a long breath. I hopped down from the vanity and snatched up a hand towel and went to work cleaning myself. When I was done, I stooped down to wipe up the cum on the floor. If Janna came back and found that, I'd have no explanation.

By then, Maurice had recovered. His pants were back up and he had wiped off his sweaty face. "Perhaps I can see you again on my break," he said. I nodded, grinning. He stepped forward and kissed me on the cheek before opening the bathroom and walking out. After I heard the door to the room open and close, I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was ruffled and my cheeks glowed. I looked like I had just been fucked senseless. I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face then stepped out of my dress and went to my bag. After grabbing my green bikini, I used a couple pins to put my hair up. When I had made myself look halfway decent, I left to meet my friends at the pool.

"It's about time you got here," Kaz admonished me as I walked out onto the patio. She was at the bar eating nachos and waiting on a drink.

I rolled my eyes. "Where's everyone else?"

"Janna's in the pool. Rowan's around here somewhere. And Charlotte is over there with her harem." As Kaz pointed, I looked in that direction and saw Charlotte lounging on a chair. There were two guys on each side of her, one near the head and one by her feet. They were dressed in the hotel's white uniforms, and from this distance, they looked very attractive. Each man had one of her limbs in his hand and was massaging it. Even though it was dark, Charlotte had large, aviator sunglasses on.

I shook my head and turned back to the bar. "Could I get a Blue Hawaii?"

A long-haired man with a thick mustache turned to face me. "Sorry, I'm out of Blue Curaçao. A truck was supposed to come in yesterday, but the driver ran a stop sign. Pow!" The man clapped his hands together for emphasis. "We haven't had that spirit here since six or nine this morning. These people get to drinking early." I frowned, trying to think of another good drink. "Tell you what, I'll fix you something nice and have it brought over to you," he said. I smiled and nodded and made my way to the pool.

Rowan appeared from out of nowhere and almost ran me over. "Sorry, Mia," she said, looking genuinely sorry.

"It's ok," I said. "How's the water?"

"It's fine I guess." She was frowning. She shifted her weight on her feet and looked over my shoulder. "Listen, what time do you think we'll leave in the morning?"

"I don't know. Early I'd imagine. We still have a long way to go before we get to L.A." I said. Rowan folded her arms and rubbed her shoulders. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Rowan glanced around the pool area. I followed her eyes. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Some people were dancing to the music. Other people were lounging by the pool enjoying drinks. Some were splashing in the pool. It looked like a paradise.

"There's something wrong with this place," Rowan finally said.

"What are you talking about?" I said, snapping out of my daydream. "This place couldn't be more right." I heard a scream from my right and saw a guy tossing a girl into the pool.

"That's what I mean. The whole place is a hedonistic paradise. A little too hedonistic don't you think? It's like everyone is having too good of a time."

Normally I'd at least briefly entertain Rowan while she went on one of her religious rants, but I wasn't in the mood. "Too good of a time? What the hell does that even mean?" I threw my hands in the air and marched past her, heading to the pool.

Rowan grabbed me by the arm. "Mia, I don't think we should stay here tonight. Let's get back to the car and try to get a little further down the road."

Rowan's religious convictions were starting to make my blood warm. I snatched my arm away. "Why don't you go get a drink. It'll loosen you up." I turned my back on her and continued toward the pool. I wasn't about to have my evening ruined by her. With any luck, she'd get a little alcohol into her system and by morning, it'd end up being me having to pry her away from this place.

"But Mia...," I heard Rowan say. I waved my hand at her without turning around.

I sauntered up to the edge of the pool near Janna. "There we go, now we have even teams," she said.

"Even teams for what?" I dipped my foot into the water and was pleased to find the water warm but refreshing.

"For volleyball," I heard a voice say behind me. Before I had a chance to turn around toward it, I felt a shove and found myself hurtling toward the water.

When I came back up, I found a crewcut guy in a black speedo standing by the pool grinning at me. He was clearly proud of himself given how well he filled out the speedo. Even though he didn't look to be as big as Maurice, the garment was ill-fitting. Still, one couldn't be sure. I'd heard that guys were prone to stuffing things like socks into their speedos to try to make themselves look bigger.

The crewcut guy took a step back from the edge and then ran the short distance to the pool and hopped in. I shielded myself as a cascade of water splashed onto me. Mr. Speedo swam over to me and offered his hand. "Sorry about that. The name's Josh."

As he spoke, I couldn't help but notice he had an unusually long tongue. Between that tongue and his big dick, he probably kept his girlfriend thoroughly satisfied. "I'm Mia, nice to meet you," I shook his hand.

There was another splash behind me and water against my back. "Get outta here dude, she's on our team," a voice said. I turned and saw a tall guy with thick, mousy hair.

Josh shoved him away. "Finders keepers. Go find your own."

"You guys already have a girl," mousy-hair pointed toward Janna.

"Well, take Lucas, he plays like a girl anyway," Josh said.

"Hey, I heard that!" a blond guy in glasses yelled.

"No way, man. She's ours." And with that, mousy-hair grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away.

"We'll catch up later," Josh called after me.

Mousy-hair guided me to the other side of the pool. Waiting there was a guy who looked to be in his 50s but still had a great body. Standing with him was an olive-skinned guy who looked like he might be Sicilian or Middle Eastern.

"I'm Logan, by the way," mousy-hair said as we came to a stop. "That's Bill," he pointed at the older guy. "And that's Tony," he pointed at the olive-skinned guy. "Alright! Let's get it going!" Logan clapped his hands.

Janna and a tan guy she'd been huddled with at the edge of the pool came to join the rest of their team. Lucas, the guy on their team with the glasses, served the ball but it bounced into the net.

"Just like I said," Logan yelled across the net at Josh, "a girl!" Josh responded by flipping Logan the bird. I resented the comment. Lucas was clearly terrible, but that didn't mean I played like him. In fact, I'd helped carry my team to the state high school final four my senior year.

"Who's up to serve?" Bill said as the ball came over.

"I'll take it," I said, stepping up.

"You can take my ball anytime," Josh hollered.

"Hey, be nice," Bill called out.

"It's ok, Bill," I said. Then I turned to Josh. "Sorry, I only play with the big ones." I stuck out my tongue and prepared to serve.

"Oh, I've got the big ones," Josh said. And with that, he yanked down his speedo and leapt up out of the water. I only got a glimpse, but I saw enough to tell that there was definitely no speedo stuffing going on.

"Come on man, seriously," Bill said, shielding his eyes.

I shook my head and tried to maintain my composure. I prepared a jump serve and tossed the ball high above my head. As it came down, I leapt out of the water and smacked it toward the net. It sailed over and splashed down between Janna and the tan guy on her team.

"Ace, ace, baby!" I called out and pumped my fist. I cast a smirking side eye glance at Logan as if to say, "play like a girl huh?" His eyes were glued to my chest. I rolled my eyes and motioned for the other team to throw the ball back. Lucas was looking at me grinning and slapping Josh on the arm. Janna finally threw the ball back.

A voice called out from another part of the pool, "Hey, Tits McGee, if you play the rest of the game with your tits out like that, I don't think it's gonna be fair." I looked and saw Kaz sitting on a guy's lap not far from us. She was pointing at my chest. When I looked down, my left nipple was exposed. I yelped and dropped down below the surface of the water until I had fixed my wardrobe malfunction.

"Aww, don't put it away," Josh said. "I know just what to do with it." He flicked out his long tongue. Imagining his serpent-like tongue wrapped around my nipple sent chills up my spine.

I stood back upright and took the ball. No more jump serves for me. My next serve was returned, and after several volleys, it splashed down in front of Bill. As I moved to get into position for the other team's serve, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yo baby, this is from the bar." I turned and saw a pale, redheaded man in dark sunglasses stooped by the side of the pool. His arms and chest were covered in tattoos. He was cradling a light green drink with an umbrella. I accepted it even though it broke two of my drinking rules: don't accept drinks from strangers and don't accept drinks if you don't watch the person making it.

"What's good wit' you, Logan? You tryin' to go burn one?" tattoo-guy said, extending his arm and bumping fists with Logan.

"Yeah, maybe after the game," Logan replied. "Mia, this is Red. Red, Mia"

"What's good, mama." Red lifted his sunglasses and winked at me. I was taken aback by how blue his eyes were. They looked unnaturally blue. Probably contacts.

I took a sip of my drink. It was sweet and had a strong flavor of pineapple. It was no Blue Hawaii but it would do. I took another long sip and sat it on the edge of the pool. I glanced over to Kaz and saw her still sitting on the guy's lap. He had his arms around her waist beneath the water. Her head was tilted back and she was whispering something in his ear. He said something back that made her giggle and then her mouth went wide. It took me a moment to realize his right arm was moving beneath the water. I didn't have to see beneath the water to know what he was doing. No one else around the pool seemed to notice. I shook my head and refocused on the game.

The game's action went back and forth. Josh lapped his tongue at me every time he scored a point. I let out an exaggerated chuckle when Logan leapt out of the water and spiked the ball off his head. During breaks in the action, I sucked down more of my drink. It wasn't long before my head started getting swimmy. I stole occasional glances at Kaz. She now had her arm lifted up around the back of the guy's neck. Her head was back against his shoulder and her eyes were closed. There was a slight motion in her torso and she was biting her lip. I was amazed that no one else had apparently noticed them. Or if they did, they pretended not to notice.

Charlotte meanwhile, had collected another guy who was working her shoulders. Each guy's tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth as they ran their hands over her skin. I had no doubt that she'd send each guy away high and dry.

Rowan was nowhere to be found. She had likely gone up to her room to pout. That was the best place for her. When she wasn't drinking, she was the biggest downer at parties. Conversely, when the booze flowed into her, you had to keep an eye on her. It was nothing for her to go from holding a Corona in each hand one minute to holding a cock in each hand the next minute.

The game went on and it wasn't long before Logan called out, "game point!"

He served the ball over the net and the other team volleyed it around before managing to get it back to us. Bill bumped the ball in my direction and I set the ball up in front of Logan. He caught it on the way up and spiked it at Lucas. Lucas flailed wildly at the ball, barely managing to get a hand on it. It careened off his hand and sailed to the far side of the pool and came down between two women lounging on chairs, drawing a shriek from one. Logan pumped both fists in the air and made finger-gun signs at the other team. Bill came over and clapped him on the back. Feeling the effects of the alcohol, I swam over and slapped Logan on the ass, "good game!"

Logan responded by lifting me out of the water. I shouted and reached out vainly to grab onto something as he hoisted me high into the air. He started shouting, "MVP" as he lifted me onto his shoulders. I wrapped me legs around the back of his head and let them dangle down the front of his chest. Bill and Tony, the olive-skinned guy, joined in the chanting. Before long, Josh and the rest of his team were chanting too. I lifted my arms in the air and then tried to take a bow. The movement almost caused me to fall off Logan's shoulders and I had to grab onto his head to stay upright. I accidentally pulled his hair, causing him to reach back and slap my ass like I had done to him moments before.

Logan paraded me around the edge of the pool in a victory lap. We received a smattering of applause from a group gathered near the bar. The hotel guy massaging Charlotte's shoulders paused long enough to give us a double thumbs up. Red was walking by the edge of the pool and waved at us with a weird "W" sign he made with his fingers. As we passed by one of the poolside speakers, I clapped my hands above my head and began to swivel my hips to the beat. This drew smiles and cheers from the group that was dancing on the patio. A guy drinking from a tall bottle raised it in my direction. I blew him a kiss with both hands.

We circled back around past the net to a deeper part of the pool. I glanced over to where I'd seen Kaz earlier. There was no mistake about what she was up to. Her eyes were closed and her face was clenched as her body rocked back and forth on the lap of the guy under her. The guy's left hand was still beneath the water, but his shoulder betrayed its movement. His right hand was under the cup of her bikini, groping her bare tit. I could barely see his face around Kaz. His eyes were half open and he was licking his lips, enjoying the sex as much as Kaz was. As I continued to grind against the back of Logan's head, my pussy reminded me that Maurice hadn't finished the job upstairs. I ran my tongue across the back my teeth, tasting the envy in my mouth as Kaz fucked in full view of everyone at the pool.

When Logan stopped walking, my heart leapt into my throat as he suddenly dropped down in the pool, submerging us both. I screamed at the top of my lungs as he lifted me back out of the water. Sweeping the water off my face, I clutched my legs tighter around his head in case he tried to do it again. Instead, he began to spin around in place. The alcohol in my system and the movement was not a good combination. I thought I was going to pass out, throw up, or both. I shouted at him to stop and grabbed onto his head to keep from falling off. He thankfully stopped twirling after a few spins. My brain felt like it was still going around.

"Is that warmth on the back of my neck pool water or are you just happy to see me?" he said in a low voice. I opened my eyes and found him grinning up at me. To be fair, I couldn't be sure which one was the case, but was in no hurry for him to put me down. In any event, I smacked him gently on the back of his head for his comment.

Movement above me caught my eye. A dark-haired woman was standing at one of the hotel windows looking out at the pool area. It was difficult to see her features because the glare of the poolside lights was reflecting off the glass. She had dark skin and looked young. Her gaze swept back and forth as she took in our small, tropical paradise. Her face peered around through the window until our eyes met. I offered a wide smile. She looked briefly at Josh and then back at me. I ran my fingers through his hair and resumed grinding against his head. It was as if the woman couldn't take her eyes off me. I lifted my hands in the air and shimmied to the music that now sounded far away. I don't know what made me do it, but I gestured toward the woman to come join us outside.

She pointed to her chest and I could read her lips as she asked, "Me?"

I nodded. She remained standing in place but her eyes were washing over my curves, undressing me with her eyes. Her eyes followed the droplets of water from the pool as they ran over and down between my breasts. I closed my eyes and ran my hands across my thighs to my stomach. It felt warm to the touch. My fingertips were like electricity on my skin. My hands rose higher on my torso until they reached the cups of my bikini. An audible moan escaped my lips as my hands slid over my hard nipples. My body temperature was spiking. I needed air. My tits needed air. I pinched the tops of the cups and pulled them down. Just as felt the air on the edge of my nipples, Logan dropped his body out from under me. I didn't even have time to scream before I found myself underwater again.

As I swung out with my feet to find the pool floor, Logan wrapped me in a bear hug and pressed his face against mine. Even though I felt like I was drowning, I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and kissed him back. His tongue probed into my mouth and I swiped mine across his. I felt like my body heat was going to start boiling the pool water. He lifted me out of the water again. This time with me facing him and my legs wrapped around his waist. His lips were soft, but the light stubble above his upper lip tickled me. I drew back from the kiss. His eyes were hungry and reflected my own hunger. If I gave it to him, he'd take me right there in the middle of the pool.

I didn't realize he was walking us backwards until I felt water rain down on me from above. It took me a moment to realize it was from the fountain in the middle of the pool. It managed to cool me off enough to resist the urge to slide my bikini bottom to the side and pull out his cock. Instead, I suggested we go dance.