Hotel Encounter on Business Trip

Story Info
An anonymous session in a dark hotel room with a new friend.
1.1k words
4.44
13.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fireysx
fireysx
21 Followers

I was recently traveling on business, attending a national conference at a hotel in the city. I was eager to learn and expand my professional network but I honestly never expected that I would expand my ass for a nice gentleman with a huge cock.

On the first day of the event, I arrived late afternoon and since I am bi-sexual, I was looking for a hot single mom attending the event to flirt and potentially play with. Since my industry is very much male-dominated, the selection was quite limited and I had little success. As that day's activities wrapped up, I retreated to my room to relax and surf a bit of porn. While surfing and jerking, I started chatting with several different people online but never committed to meeting anyone. Just friendly chat and solo fun.

Fast forward to the next night. I had brought my dildo and butt plugs and was horny to play so after dinner I got comfortable, showered, and made sure I was clean. A few hours of surfing porn and chatting led to my solo orgasm while standing in front of the window on the 10th floor of the hotel. I loved the idea of being watched from the building across the street and the idea of it simply turned me on.

Still horny, I returned to my favorite app, curious if I could find someone to chat with and cum with. After talking up a few different people, I realized that at least one of them was in the hotel that I was! Being unfamiliar with the city, I was reluctant to venture out on the street but I wasn't necessarily opposed to venturing to another floor in the hotel.

After a bit of chatting, he said he was vers but only wanted to top tonight. I was craving cum from another man and prefer to bottom so I asked if he wanted company. He responded with only his room number. 823. My cock jumped with excitement and I got nervous. Am I going to do this? Do I really want this random encounter?

Yes. I removed my butt plug but kept my cock rings on. I put on a thong, gym shorts, a t-shirt, socks, and shoes. Grabbed my fanny pack with the room key, lube, condoms, and my butt plug and headed toward the elevator. Two floors down, I reached room 823. The door was open with the lock bar but it was dark. I knocked as I entered and I heard a come in from the room.

It was dark but there was enough light to see a fit black gentleman in nothing but red underwear standing by the bed. He was holding his cock through the material and I quickly dropped to my knees while grabbing his waistband and revealing his semi-erect cock. Now let me tell you, this was a beautiful cock. Even semi-hard, it was one of the biggest cocks I have ever sucked. It filled my mouth and was hard to get deep into it without gagging. In the process of sucking him until he was rock hard, I removed my t-shirt, and shoes, and worked my shorts down to my knees.

He laid back on the bed and I crawled up to his side leaving my shorts on the floor. His cock and pre-cum tasted so good. He was moaning with pleasure and I knew he was enjoying my work. His hands rubbed my nearly naked body, and he worked his way to rubbing my cock through my green thong. As I moved my body toward him, he pulled my thong to the side and started stroking my cock then moved to my already wet and slightly gaping ass.

Without saying a word, he pulled my hips to his face and while holding my thong to the side, began licking my taint, ass, and balls. It was amazing and I was losing track of sucking his cock. He ripped my thong and fully exposed my body to him. I was now moaning and pushing my ass against his face. His tongue felt amazing and then I felt his fingers begin to fuck me. At that point, I knew I was going to let him fuck me -- or at least try. His cock was massive but I wanted to please him so bad.

After maybe 10 or 15 minutes, I repositioned myself to the other bed and grabbed my fanny pack. Pulling out a condom, I worked hard to roll it down his huge shaft. I looked up and told him I wanted him to try to fuck me. Handing him my bottle of lube, I rolled over and push my ass toward the edge of the bed.

He rubbed his cock on my hole and held my hips as he adjusted my height so he could stand and slip inside me. It took a bit of effort but I felt him go deep. It hurt but it felt so good. With a steady rhythm, he started to fuck me. Each time he pushed in I squealed as he stretched me more and more. Eventually, I reached back to stop him. I wanted to feel him fuck me but doggie just was hurting so I rolled over and lifted my legs. He tried to drive deep into me and while it was better for me, it was not comfortable for him.

I told him I wanted to make him cum and wanted to do it in whatever position he wanted me to. I wanted him to use me like the slut I was. Any inhibition at that point was gone. I wanted him and I didn't care who heard us or who watched us! I sat on the edge of the bed; he stood in front of me while I sucked his cock. He stroked and slapped his amazing black cock on my face as he encouraged me to stroke myself.

It didn't take long before he started to grunt. I felt his ass tense up as I had one hand on him and one hand on my cock. He was stroking his cock and rubbing it in and out of my mouth. His volcano of cum began shooting with most of it hitting my mouth and throat but at least a few jets of his cum hit my face and chest.

I was able to make myself cum as he stepped back and sat on the bed. I reached for my shorts and t-shirt, putting them on over the cum on my body. As I picked up my fanny pack and lube, he said, "thank you" and I said, "that was fun." He laid back on the bed as I started my walk back to my room.

As the elevator door opened, I was horrified to see a gentleman also going up. I suppose that is when it began to feel like a walk of shame. He asked if I was having a good night and I said, "absolutely". When I walked back into my room, I realized there was still a bit of cum on my face.

fireysx
fireysx
21 Followers