All Comments on 'Hotel Encounter Pt. 01'

by Skievs13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Great story, rings so true. I've had a very similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Guest

After a dip in a hotel jacuzzi, I went to shower in the men's locker room where another hotel guest was also showering. After a brief conversation, he invited me to his room where we had a glass of wine and he put on some porn on TV. He then told me how much he admired my big speedo bulge and knew I was hung and well endowed. With my permission, I let him play with my cock and suck me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hotel experience

I also had a sex experience in a hotel room, a business partner was staying in town for the night, he invited me to dinner in the hotel, after we went to his room for a drink, was summer...hot night, in his room after a few drinks he wore a robe and gave me one to use too, moments after we had our dicks hard under the robes, he started to walk in the room with open robe and showed his hard dick to me, I did the same, moments after we where fucking each other asses on the bed. Crazy night. After we had more nights like that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, believable and looking forward to the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story. It was well written and sounds realistic. I hope there will be more chapters soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkievs13@Skievs13
I'm a single, horny, fun guy. I prefer playing around with men, although I am also attracted to the occasional female here and there, so I guess that makes me officially Bi. I like animals, video games, sci-fi, watching football and b-ball and riding bikes (motorcycles...those...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES