All Comments on 'Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 02'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Big JayBig Jayabout 7 years ago
Great story series

Love your description. Great job. Build up is superb. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

I need more. NOW! I've been checking back daily since your first installment. Please post Part 3 soon, but take the time you need to keep the quality. Loving this story!

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor

Anonymous -- thank you for the comment. I think it's going to be another 3 days before I submit the next installment, and it will be about 4 days after that before the site approves and posts the story. So, about a week. I greatly appreciate the interest in seeing the story continue!

kaz808kaz808about 7 years ago
Absolutely terrific

Wow! Even better than part 1. Love the details and can imagine Kymberly being wet with excitement. Hope there can be some dancing or other situation where she wonders if a guy she knows has "found out" she's sans panties or more. I'm anxiously looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great writing! :)

gatthuygatthuyabout 7 years ago
Terrific!

The detail and sensuality of this story wer mind blowing! I love her confidence and willingness to play the game. I cannot wait for the next installment. Great writing style and just a super sexy story.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Yes!

Another great story following Chapter 01, can't wait for Chapter 03! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Best story I have read in a while. Can feel the tension between excitement and fear. I hope you continue to keep the look but no touch theme. Stories tend to slide too quickly and predictably into the protagonist being taken advantaged of and banged at every story moment. Good job and keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Try a different name...gf

You should call yourself. SimonBoom instead because your stories are explosive! This one in particular grabbed me and would not let me go until I finished it! I am not usually the kind of reader that demands another author supply me with finished product more quickly than he or she might normally do but in this case I'm make an exception! Please let Kim get caught naked by her target client! She can use her feminine whiles to snag him as a client, while still doing what her husband wants. Thus...A win/win situation! BTW, I think her husband followed her to the resort, and is keeping watch over her from a distance, while giving her dares she must accomplish. Just saying...

YOMEYO

koala011860091koala011860091almost 7 years ago
Fun!

Really good build up, and I can't wait to see how far she goes. I like the setup with Kristen almost catching her in the ballroom. I was even nervous for her. I am curious where things will lead with Kristen. Is she in on it? Is she just nervous about her own infidelity? Is it all just Kymberly's imagination? Excellent job on building up some dramatic tension as well as writing some hot scenes.

fl_katiefl_katieover 6 years ago
Wow

I fantasize about being stuck naked somewhere and not being able to get back to my clothes. The chance of getting caught makes me so wet. That scene was an amazing turn on. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dam

The tention is killing me. Can't wait to see what else is planned for her.

Josie

Grant66Grant66about 6 years ago
Wife in transparent crochet swimsuit

Great story. Hotels can be a lot of fun. Once my wife and I were in a hotel's whirlpool when a young woman in a crochet swimsuit joined us. Her suit was a bit risqué as it was somewhat transparent even before it was wet. My wife told me she’d never wear anything like it but I bought her one and the next time we were at a hotel I got her to wear it. On the way down to the pool a group of guys entered our elevator and I ended up on the other side with my wife encircled by four guys as one of them started flirting w/her. Perhaps they thought she had nothing on under her very short robe as she was holding it tightly closed and seemed apprehensive. I didn't hear what was said to her but I heard her reply that she was embarrassed because her swimsuit was rather daring and she knew people would be in the pool area. They asked if it was a skimpy bikini and she admitted that the one piece crochet swimsuit I got her was unlined. They followed us to the pool area and she later admitted it was nice having an audience the first time she wore it. She looked great! She was a busty, sensuous sight. Her suit fit tightly so the crochet material stretched so after she got out of the water, her wet suit was 'noticeably' transparent. She was walking around very daring until she realized that her picture was being taken by a professional photographer. She objected to him taking any more pictures but I still wonder who is enjoying the photos he already took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying

I like this. Well written, too. Nice and evenly paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Husband is a complete Bastard

I found this story painful if the husband actually loved her he would never put her through such a compromising set of situations. I feel sorry for her he is a complete dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. I didn’t realize she had the phone in hand. Thinking it on the table to take pictures. I was waiting fo her rival to find the phone. The pictures and the dress. Then the fun would begin.

BarbBudBarbBudover 2 years ago

Wow! Other than a few typos, this is amazing! Feel like I'm hanging on for dear life!

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 1 year ago

This was a great story! It was more suspenseful than the first, and more interesting. Again, well written and paced, though, again, I thought it was going to be too long. I'm sure the husband is there somewhere at the motel, but we'll see. I'm looking forward to the third one!

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Robert is as a**hole. He should be replaced. 1 star.....

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

'Danger! Danger Kymberly Marsh!' Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

MorevinilaMorevinila6 months ago

Makes very good reading - well paced and all - only thing the husband's character does not fit - he is more of a sadist than the caring husband he says he is. The very fact that the dares were borderline each time shows than he doesn't really care if his wife loses her job.

But of course the omnipotent author will know how to prevent that from happening, isn't it?

Looking forward for part 3 - I'm pretty sure the husband is somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES