Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to hide, but where? She could run back to the table with her dress, but then she would be closer to the middle of the room, with almost no screen to hide her. And she might not even make it there. She could see light coming from outside the door as it opened.

She looked in the other direction, at the bar. It was set at a modest angle from the wall, with the end toward the doors closer to the wall than the end farther from them. If she rushed behind it she might not be seen.

She skittered, naked and on high heels, toward the bar, and ducked behind it just as voices announced two people coming through the door. Once behind the bar she ducked down under the bar top, put her back to the bar's inside edge, and tucked her legs closely to her chest to minimize the risk of being seen. Her breath sounded loud and fast to her, and she tried to stifle it without much success.

From her hiding spot behind the bar, Kymberly couldn't see the people who had entered the ball room. But she could hear them well. She heard two of them -- a man and a woman. They were giggling and talking in low, furtive voices. Suddenly the woman's voice burst out in laughter, and the man responded fast.

"Not so loud! We don't want anyone to hear us. Naughty girl."

"Oh, I'm a very naughty girl. You have no idea how naughty. But you'd like to find out, wouldn't you?"

Kymberly didn't recognize the man's voice at first, but she recognized the woman's. It was Kristin.

Shit, Kymberly swore quietly to herself. If Kristin finds me here my career is finished.

Fortunately for Kymberly, Kristin sounded focused on doing whatever it was she was doing with her boy toy Roger. She let out another loud laugh, this one almost a cackle.

At the same time Kymberly's phone pinged again.

"5:00."

"Damn," Kymberly swore to herself. It was just a soft tone, but in the cavernous ballroom, empty save for her vindictive arch-rival and her rival's paramour for the weekend, the ping sounded like the gong of a giant bell. She fingered the phone frantically to turn the volume off.

Kristin's laughter quieted down, and then Kymberly heard Kristin say words that made her skin grow cold.

"Did you hear something?" Kymberly heard Kristin say.

"No," Roger said. "I think you're just nervous being here with me. Don't worry. Nobody's going to come in. There's nothing scheduled here tonight. We have the ballroom to ourselves. Shall we dance?" He laughed lewdly.

Kymberly's heart beat fast. Only the flimsy façade of the makeshift bar hid her from Kristin's eyes. She wondered what Kristin was doing, where she was standing, what she was looking at.

Kymberly turned around very quietly. She didn't dare peak out from the side of the bar for fear of being seen, but maybe there was some other way to see what Kristin was doing. She saw a crack in the façade of the bar. It was no more than a quarter-inch wide, but it was enough to see through.

Kristin and Roger were standing in the middle of the room, about 20 feet away from and on the opposite side of the table at which Kymberly had left her dress and bra. Her clothes! If Kristin spotted Kymberly's clothes at the table, she'd know that Kymberly was in the room, she'd know that Kymberly was naked, and she'd find her, no doubt, within a minute.

Now, Kristin was standing up, Roger's arms around her and sweeping over her body. One of his hands was cupping Kristin's breast. His attention, and lips, were focused on Kristin's neck and cleavage. Kristin held her arms lightly around Roger, but her attention was on the room, not on Roger. She was scanning it, slowly, evidently still trying to find out if she really had heard something, and, if so, what the source of the noise had been.

"Roger, I don't know, I think I heard something," she said.

"It's your imagination, Kristin," Roger said. "You just don't want to get caught. You won't. Nobody's coming."

Kristin looked unsure. She pushed against Roger and disentangled herself from his embrace. She stepped away from him, now just a few paces away from the table where Kymberly had left her clothes. Through the crack Kymberly could see a part of the vivid red dress on the chair. Kristin couldn't see it, being on the opposite side of the table, but she was no more than 15 feet away from proof of Kymberly's nudity. Kymberly hardly could bear the tension.

"4:00."

No ping sounded this time, just a vibration, because Kymberly had turned off the volume. But it still buzzed, and though quieter than the tone before it still sounded unbearably noisy in the still, empty ballroom. Kymberly saw Kristin scrunch her eyes, as though she might have heard something but wasn't sure if she had. Kristin's eyes scanned the room while Roger reached out and tried to distract her with his hands. Kymberly saw Kristin's eyes sweep over, and then stop and focus on, the bar, and Kymberly pulled her face back from the crack a few inches for fear Kristin could see Kymberly. Kymberly held her breath. Then Kristin looked away. Kymberly pressed her eye closer to the crack again. She became aware, suddenly, of how cool the air in the room was. Goosebumps appeared on her skin, and she trembled slightly as she spied on her rival's actions.

"Baby, come over here," Roger said. He walked to the opposite side of the table at which Kymberly's clothes lay, and he pulled a chair out and sat down. He beckoned to Kristin.

"Give daddy a lap dance," he said.

Kristin stopped searching the room and smiled and swayed as she walked toward him. She turned around and sat down in his lap, her back to him. Roger reached around and cupped and kneaded Kristin's pert breasts.

"You're not my daddy," she said. "You're just a bad little boy. What would your wife say about what you're doing, you bad boy?"

"Probably the same thing your husband would say," he said. "Let's not think about them. Let's think about the way my hands feel on your tits. And the way your ass feels on my lap."

Kristin started grinding on his lap. "Mmmmmm. I like the way this feels. And I think I feel something else against my ass, something getting bigger and harder."

Oh, God, Kymberly thought. It was bad enough that she had to cower behind the bar, the seconds ticking away to the deadline for her to complete her task, in fear of being caught naked by her rival. It was even worse to have to watch Kristin cheating on her husband with Roger. Kymberly had heard stories about Kristin's willingness to use sex to promote her career, but she'd never seen evidence of it until now. Kymberly, herself, had never cheated on Robert, though she did show herself off a lot, usually with Robert's approval.

"3:00."

She was running out of time. Kristin and Roger were grinding away on the chair, their hands all over each other, and they weren't going anywhere. Kymberly would have to take a chance and take the photo somehow with them in the room, or time would run out and she would fail at the task.

Kristin or no Kristin, she wasn't going to let that happen.

She would wait just a little bit longer, hoping Kristin and Roger would leave before time ran out. It didn't seem likely, because Kristin had turned around in the chair and was now straddling Roger and devouring his face with her lips.

As crazy and risky as the situation was for Kymberly, it aroused her. Suspecting something, she reached a hand down and touched herself between her legs. Sure enough, her lips were fuller and wetter than before -- wet enough that she felt a trace of moisture coating the bare skin surrounding her pussy. She ran a single finger up from below her pussy, through the damp folds to the erect nub of her clitoris, which she began circling slowly with her fingertip. Her body convulsed suddenly at the slight touch, and she had to stifle a gasp. She had to stop, she realized, or Kristin would hear her and find her. Though her body craved more, she stopped and waited.

"2:00."

She stared intently through the crack. Roger and Kristin were going at it, bodies mashed and writhing together on the chair. Their sounds of their moaning and lips smacking filled the otherwise quiet room.

They were just loud enough that Kymberly decided she could take a chance. She had to, or time would run out.

She took her phone, and flipped the screen to the camera settings. Then she set it on a 10-second timer.

Now the question was: where and how to take the photo? She couldn't set the flash, or Kristin and Roger undoubtedly would see it. But that meant the photo likely would be dim. Robert hadn't insisted on a high-quality shot, just a full-body one, so she could fulfill the task with a grainy, poor-resolution photo. But the room already was poorly lit, and under the bar it was so dark that the picture might not come out at all. The only way to take the photo was to set the phone against the back of the bar and to scoot out from under the bar and sit against the wall, where her body would be lit dimly by a few overhead lights.

"1:00." She could wait no longer.

With the phone camera on its 10-second delay, Kymberly pushed the button to take the photo. She turned the phone around and set it against the back of the bar. Then she crawled on all fours, as quickly but as quietly as she could, to the wall. When she got there, she flipped around, her butt on the thin carpet and back against the cool plaster. From this angle and position, she was seated about nine feet from the phone, she guessed, and the bar wholly obscured Kristin and Roger, meaning they couldn't see her. She scooted a bit to the left, estimating where she would have to sit to be at just the right spot within the camera's view. She would only have one chance to get it right.

As the ten seconds were about to run out, Kymberly opened her legs, her fingers clasping the heels of her black shoes. It was a lewd and inviting position, and Robert would like it. She smiled, and then she heard the click of the photo being taken. It was quiet, and she hoped it was quiet enough that Kristin wouldn't hear it over the sounds of her making out with Roger. Kymberly quietly scurried back on all fours to the cover of the bar and eyed Kristin and Roger through the crack in the wall of the bar.

"Roger," Kristin said as she pulled back from him. "I thought I heard something again."

Shit, Kymberly thought. She had no time to worry about it. She had to send the photo to Robert. She looked at the photo; it wasn't great, but it was better than she expected. She was fully nude, open and on display, and her body lay fully within the frame of the photo. With a few quick movements of her fingers she texted the photo to her waiting husband as time ran out.

Then she looked back through the crack. Kristin was staring directly at the bar. Kymberly held her breath again and didn't move. She didn't think Kristin could see her -- yet -- but all her attention was focused in Kymberly's direction.

Kristin stood up off Roger's lap.

"Roger, I've got a funny feeling . . . "

"Kristin, you're hearing things. There's no one here. My lap is missing you."

Kristin walked, tentatively and slowly, away from Roger and toward the bar. She was to the side of the table now, and if she took two more big steps and turned to her left she would see Kymberly's dress on the chair.

Kymberly, still holding her breath, braced for the inevitable. Kristin would find her, and she would ruin her. She wouldn't put it past her to grab the dress and leave her, naked, with no option but to walk through the crowded halls of the hotel with no clothes on.

Kristin's slow walk to the bar was interrupted when a metallic clunk sounded on the other side of the room. One of the doors was being opened.

"Kristin!" Roger hissed at her. "Somebody's coming. Come on!"

Kristin turned toward the door, toward the source of the noise. Roger stood up. Both of them walked away from Kymberly, but they separated themselves, to do whatever they could to avoid the appearance of doing anything inappropriate. But the door didn't open. Whoever had started to open it had changed his mind.

Through the crack Kymberly saw Kristin and Roger look at each other and sigh with relief together.

"Roger, we better get out of here and back to the event," Kristin said. "Dinner will start before long."

"You're right," he said. "How about a rain check on that lap dance?"

"Only if you're a good boy."

"I thought you liked bad boys?" he asked.

"I like boys who are good at being bad," she said.

Kymberly saw the two of them walk back to the doors. Roger peered out of one of them, looked both ways, and that nodded at Kristin. Then they both left the room.

Kymberly slumped with relief behind the bar and began breathing normally again. That had been close.

She looked down at her phone. Robert had left a message, and with her focus on Kristin she hadn't even seen it when it had come in.

There were two texts from him.

"11 seconds to spare. You did it. Great photo. A bit blurry but I like the pose."

The second text had been sent one minute later:

"Hello?"

"I almost got caught thanks to your game," Kymberly texted Robert. "Couldn't reply. Will tell you about it later."

Kymberly staggered out from behind the bar. She felt spent. Her body shook with nervous exhaustion. To play Robert's game, she had put her career on the line. She'd risked everything for a few brief minutes of kinky pleasure.

But she enjoyed it as well. She felt alive, and her bare skin tingled with pleasure at the incongruity of her nudity alone in the vast, empty room. She braced herself against the chair holding her dress and bra, and she paused before putting them. She still was aroused, despite -- or maybe because of -- her near exposure. She put her hands between her legs, and her sex had grown wetter than before. She felt a rivulet of moisture beginning to trail down the skin of her inner thigh. Kymberly's arousal was growing. And she became aware that with all the games so far that day she'd gotten no relief.

She moved two fingers up and down between her legs over her bare, moist slit. In her state of arousal, she thought it would take no more than a few minutes to make herself come like that. Then she could go back to the party.

Robert texted again.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm wet. I thought I would give myself some relief after all the excitement.," she texted.

"Don't do that," he texted back. "It's not time. You need to move on to the party in a state of excitement. You cannot give yourself pleasure. Not yet. You need to get dressed now and get back to the party."

"Robert, you are driving me crazy," she texted him.

"But only in the best way, dear," he texted back.

"Are we done for the evening?" she texted.

"Oh no. Remember, you still haven't opened what's in your purse."

Shit, Kymberly thought. He was right. She had forgotten that her purse contained a mystery item she hadn't opened yet. Robert wanted her to take it with her to the convention dinner and speech that evening. There were more games to come.

She put the bra and dress on quickly and picked up her purse.

She opened the door gingerly. She saw people down the hallway, near the doors of the other ballroom, but she thought they were far enough away that they wouldn't see her if she entered the hallway quickly and quietly.

Kymberly left the small ballroom, dressed and ready for the evening's events. She strode down the hallway toward the crowd of people, smiling at having accomplished all of Robert's tasks.

She knew there was more fun to come.