Hotel Hookup

Story Info
A plan hatched during a bisexual hotel hook-up.
2.8k words
3.9
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

It was obvious from the first afternoon of our Trade Union Conference that you fancied me and I fancied you. But we did nothing, not even a chaste kiss. That was all to change at night time.

As co-delegates you had booked a shared hotel bedroom because all the York hotels had no single rooms left. We had separate beds in a twin room, like many TU delegates did. Therefore us sharing a twin bedded room was not a matter of note.

We talked about Union matters on the train. It was full of other delegates all talking shop or drinking beer. We walked to our hotel, trailing our suitcases. You were an old hand at conference and I was a first timer. You are 6 years older than me and hit the gym regularly.

We then walked to the Conference Centre and registered. I went to a New Delegates meeting, where they explained conference procedures. I was due to speak to get conference to support our motion. Even though our branch motion was not controversial I was very nervous. I had never spoken in front of 1,000 people before.

We had the rest of the afternoon free so we walked the York walls, like thousands of other tourists do every year. At that stage we were just 2 people doing what tourists do.

THE FIRST STEP

I first saw you naked as you came out of the walk in shower. You accidentally on purpose dropped your towel. You made no effort to cover your willy from me. In fact you flaunted it as you towelled yourself.

While still nude you said "My wife and I go to a nudist beach. Isn't it strange how people get hung up about nudity?"

I tried to look away but liked seeing you naked. I didn't think of you sexually. I just liked seeing you naked. You then bent down so I had a great view of your buttocks and your willy.

I said "My wife and I have never been to a nudist beach."

He said "Communal nudity is great fun. Seeing other men naked is exciting. Public nudity should be made fully legal."

I took the hint. I stripped naked and said "I declare Room 403 a nudist area."

I went into the bathroom to have a shower and you followed me. You watched me have a shower. I came out of the shower and into the bedded area. You were still naked. You didn't bother to hide the fact that you were looking at my cock.

You took a towel and started drying me. I began to think of you sexually. I made a big show of making my willy shake.

THE STATUE OF DAVID

I then struck a pose.

You said "What it is to have the body beautiful. You are like the famous statue of David, except you have a bigger willy."

This was the broadest hint yet. If I got offended then you could deny it was a chat up line.

I said "I often think it is weird how the statue of David has made his willy the most recognisable penis in the world. But I am glad that mine is bigger."

You replied "And I bet that your wife is."

You said "Let's stop beating about the bush. You are bisexual, aren't you?"

For the first time in my life I said "I am a non practising bisexual. I have never been with a man. Its my guilty secret. Even my wife doesn't suspect."

You said "I have been with 5 other men. My wife doesn't know about any of them. Do you want to know my other guilty secrets?"

GUILTY SECRET NUMBER ONE

I nodded and you went to your suitcase and bought out a fresh pack of 3 women's panties.

You said "I am not a cross dresser. I just like wearing black see through panties. I sometimes wear my wife's undies after she's used them. One of my male lovers likes seeing me in them. Do you mind putting one of these on me now."

I opened the pack and I put your lovely cock into a pair of those sexy undies. They made your penis even more alluring.

GUILTY SECRET NUMBER TWO

You then said "And my second guilty secret is that I want some one to fuck my arse and my wife's arse. I want someone to rule us like this guy rules this couple."

You then got up and opened your laptop. You accessed a short porn film called "French porn star meets bi couple". The old couple were the sexual playthings of a younger, well hung, porn star. It opened with the Frenchman's cock up the woman's rear.

You said "Please take off my panties" as you watched the film.

I did as you requested. You were getting hard.already. You pressed play and lay there wanking yourself furiously. You orgasmed near the end of the film when the man and woman were waiting for the porn star to bugger them, with their arses pointing to the camera.

I concentrated more on watching your cock than on the film. It resolved one issue, which was "Were you the dominant or the submissive?"

You were the submissive. You wanted my cock up your arse but wanted you and your wife to both suck my dick. That was fine by me. Having a man and a woman share the pleasure of sucking me off was something I could handle.

You went to wash your dick and dark pubic hair. You returned and said "Would you like to use my wife and I like the French porn star?"

I said "I haven't got to fuck my wife's arse or even a man's arse yet alone yours."

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

You said "Well tonight you can fuck my arse. Then you can master the anal arts. Then we can work on you mastering my wife. Rome, they say, was not built in a day."

We got dressed and we joined the other delegates for drinks. No one, other than you, suspected that I wanted you sexually. That is because I am a closet bisexual and so are you.

Our respective wives know we want them. They don't know that we wanted sex with other men. We hid in our closets even from our respective wives.

Of course as closet bisexuals, I had to hide my desire from you and you from me.

I had secretly hoped that I would find a man to have sex with. I was thinking of finding a local man. I never dreamed that it would be my co-delegate.

I had harboured the same hope in previous training courses and hadn't been successful. I was too frightened to go to the York gay club for fear of being seen and my wife knowing my guilty secret.

I never dreamed that you would be the man who gave me my first experience of homosexual sex. You were just another man who worked in the same insurance office. I never suspected that you were bisexual.

I wondered if you somehow guessed that I was bisexual even before we left Rotherham. I discounted it as fanciful. I had never suspected that you were bi.

Whether or not you guessed we both had to play a game of hiding our true intentions while dropping deniable hints. That game was what had happened in the hotel bedroom in the afternoon.

THE FIRST TIME

Finally we got back to our room. We stripped naked straight away. You licked my cock like people lick an ice lolly. You licking my cock gave me infinitely more pleasure than me licking an ice lolly.

You got me fully erect by putting my manhood into your mouth. I felt your lips ride down my shaft. You took me almost to orgasm. But you didn't want this to spoil the main event. You wanted my fully erect fuck tool to invade your bumhole. So did I.

I reached down and covered my finger tip with my precum. I tasted some of my own cum, which is one of my favourite sensations. I put my finger into your mouth and you tasted my cum.

Every muscle in my body prepared me to start pleasuring your lubricated bum.

I could no longer resist the urge to go for broke. You lay on the bed to make entry as easy as possible.

I said "I'm about to fuck you."

You gasped as you felt me push against your tight ring. The lubrication assisted my gradual penetration deep into your behind.

You lay face down and gripped the pillows with both hands. I was inside of you, sliding my cock up and down your muscular tunnel. It was bliss, so much better than vaginal sex.

Although my cock was thick and hard you accepted my fucking movements like a seasoned professional. Instinctively I moved into a position so that I got deeper inside of your anal hole. I thrust as hard as I could. I could hold out no longer. My penis had too many sensations and I had an orgasm.

I left my cock embedded in your arse while I recovered from my exertions.

I felt elated from my sexual dominance over you. I withdrew and you turned over, revealing your erect cock. I kissed it and then your lips.

I said "That was magical."

I had a pee and washed my willy. You were asleep when I returned to our bedroom.

THE NEXT DAY

You were still asleep when I woke up.

Carefully, slowly, I pulled back the sheet covering you to see your flaccid cock, hooded within your foreskin, nestled in your dark pubic hair. It is arousing, this new way to experience you. I liked seeing your willy. I wanted to fondle and kiss it.

I knew how swiftly your cock filled, stiffened, thickened and the space inside your foreskin grew smaller. I saw your cock liberate itself from its protective clothing. I like the way your ball sac shrinks as your cock grew.

I wanted to see you fuck your wife and see your magical wand inside her. I added that to our plan.

BECOMING THAT PORN STAR

It took 3 years of subterfuge to get your wife to let me fuck her arse.

The first stage was for me to join you and your wife at the nudist beach. Then I made a play for your wife, saying how good she looked and how lucky you were to be her husband.

I took her for romantic walks and meals when you were away. You deliberately engineered opportunities for your wife and I to be together.

I then told your wife that I was unhappy in my marriage and wanted to "get a woman's viewpoint". It was partially true. Dating your wife was exciting and I looked forward to seeing your wife. When I got back to my own wife, she was distant.

Your wife revealed that she hoped that I would become her lover. It probably helps that I am a decade younger than her and well hung. But I think I fill a greater need. Quite what that need is I can only guess. I think that she gets spiritual support in different ways from us both.

So, of course, were you and I hoping that she and I would become lovers.

Your wife was ready for extramarital sex "on the sly". She talked about loving you and me. That fitted my theory about her spiritual deficit. I was glad that she didn't just want to leave you. That would have ended our endeavour.

She suggested that I should leave my wife and move in as a lodger. I said that this was an attractive proposition.

I also said that I had to stay with my wife "for financial reasons". I procrastinated because I felt it would be a short term affair. So your wife and I fucked in your bed. We continued fucking as often as possible.

Of course I kept you fully informed. You knew that I had occasional anal sex with your wife. "On the sly" I also filled your arse with my cock and cum. I had become the French porn star but we needed to get your wife ready to go yet further.

CLEAR THE AIR MEETING

I left a clue, a used condom, in your bedroom so you could find it. This allowed us to take us to the next level, which was being more open.

I walked out of my marriage, causing as little hurt to my wife as possible. After all you or your wife might get tired of me. I didn't want to burn that bridge back to my legal wife.

At the clear the air meeting I said to you "I love your wife and I have left my own wife to be with her."

You played the injured innocent. Under "pressure" you "reluctantly" agreed to your wife sharing us. It meant you moving into the spare bedroom. I must admit that you really were convincing. You made me think that you might suddenly explode with anger. You are a great actor.

Initially that agreement didn't include us all having sex together in the same bed. She would come to your bed for sex and then return to our bed to cuddle and sleep. This wasn't ideal, but it was a stepping stone.

In all honesty I have to confess that I preferred sleeping with your wife than mine. It's more than your wife's big tits and prominent nipples. Your wife and I have a real spiritual connection. I have that same spiritual connection with you.

After a few weeks your wife allowed me to fuck her pretty arse. It was sensational, and it's success owed everything to our anal sex sessions. As with us, practice will make perfection.

THE ART OF THE POSSIBLE

They say "softly, softly, catchy monkey". It was time to up our game after a month of you sleeping in your own.

I said to her "Wouldn't it be fun to have a 3some, and have 2 men orgasm into your cunt, one after the other? After all we both love you. It seems a bit mean to cut him off from a fuller manifestation of his love for you. Of course he would still have to return to his own room afterwards. Even if the bed could fit us all in, I would miss our cuddle sessions."

Your wife agreed.

So I added "And wouldn't it be fun to make him suck my cock? and have to beg you for the privilege of having sex with you?"

Your wife agreed. But I felt that was as far as I could go. So I fucked her cunt and bum in celebration. I think she was happier giving you access to your proper bed. I know that I was happier on the spiritual level as well as the sexual level.

THE DOWNSIDE

But it meant I couldn't get to suck your magnificent cock openly in front of her. But sexual politics is the art of getting what is achievable. That means us not trying to force your wife into anything she finds distasteful.

I have to tread carefully since she could boot me out into the street at any time, should she choose. If she did my own wife may well bolt the door against me. At a moment's notice I could be homeless.

No plan is ever 100% successful. But you get to give me a blowjob prior to me fucking your wife's cunt and then her arse. Your wife and I allow you to watch, which was part of our French porn star plan.

I get to watch you fuck your wife's vagina. This was what I wanted from the start. You are wonderful as you service your wife. So is your wife. I love the way her tits react to your thrusting.

Unfortunately she refuses to let you use her bum hole. She still regards that as my property.

EVALUATION

In secret I still fuck your arse. You are happy as Larry, even though I occupy your wife's bed and you sleep in the spare bedroom. For, as you correctly say, sex is more exciting than at any time. You have to earn the right for sex and that makes every moment precious.

Of course it means that I have to screw your arse "on the sly". That was as close as we get to fulfilling our porn star fantasy.

One day your wife may agree that it would be fun for me to fuck you. If I think she is ready to move to the next stage I will ask her, saying how much fun it would be for her to watch.

One day, and I hope it is soon, our plan will be 100% achieved. I go to sleep thinking of you and your wife showing your rears for me to choose which one to fuck first. We still watch that video together.

One day, both of your arses will be mine and as openly as in our favourite video. Viva la France. Viva la revolution sexuelle

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers