Hotel Hospitality

Story Info
A very pleasant hotel stay.
2.5k words
4.29
20k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I help you today?" the lady behind the counter asked as I entered the hotel.

"Checking in," I said as I smiled back at her.

"I can help you with that," she smiled back.

I looked at her name tag and read the name, Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn asked for my last name, and I gave it to her. She smiled again and typed away at the keyboard. "Just the night?" Kaitlyn replied as she looked at my reservation.

"Yes, just in town for business," I nodded.

"Ah okay," Kaitlyn said as she leaned forward.

I couldn't help but notice that Kaitlyn was very blessed in the chest area. Her large pendulous cleavage swung back and forth under her shirt, revealing a colossal valley of cleavage as she leaned forward.

"Sir!" Kaitlyn said.

"Sorry," I said as she caught me staring at her tremendous sized boobs.

"They do that sometimes," Kaitlyn shrugged. "I just need a card for incidentals and for you to fill out this form initial at the highlighted areas."

"You can use the card on file, that's okay," I nodded as I signed the form.

Kaitlyn turned to do a few things, and I noticed she was stacked both in the back as well as the front. Her long dark brown hair stopped at mid-back.

Kaitlyn turned and told me about the hotel and the breakfast in the morning and the rules about cleaning, but since I was staying the night, I knew I wouldn't need anything.

I went up the elevator to my room and settled in. It was the standard room, with a large king-size bed, a desk to work on and a large flat-screen television, nothing out of the ordinary.

The phone rang, and I picked it up. "Everything in order?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Yes, absolutely," I replied.

"If you need anything you can call down, I will be here until seven," Kaitlyn said.

"I will try to remember that," I replied.

"You do so," Kaitlyn said.

I hung up and got to work on my laptop. I had a few things to do before I visited some of the stores in the area. I was filling in for a district manager who was on vacation.

The time flew by, and I ordered something to eat and watched some television. The phone rang again, and I picked it up.

"The delivery person dropped off your food to the desk," Kaitlyn said.

"Thanks, I will be right down to get it," I said.

'What's the point of clicking drop at the door, if they just leave it at the front desk?' I thought to myself as I put on shoes and went downstairs.

"Wings, huh?" Kaitlyn smiled as she handed me the large bag.

"Yeah, felt like something spicy," I smiled back at her.

"Well, I was trying to think of something to eat, thanks for the idea," Kaitlyn said as I started to walk away.

"I ordered a lot I could leave you some if you want to come up," I said as I headed for the elevator.

"I just might," Kaitlyn said as two men came to the counter to check in.

I didn't think anything of it and ate most of the wings, fries, and large drinks. I was deep into a movie when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked as I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Kaitlyn, taking you up on that offer," she said through the door.

I looked back at the large container. There wasn't much left at all.

"Sorry, thought you were joking," I said as I opened the door. "I could order some more," I said as Kaitlyn entered.

"Nah, it's okay, what are you watching?" Kaitlyn asked as she moved closer to the television.

"Just something...." I started to say before Kaitlyn pulled on her shirt.

"Thought you would like a better view," Kaitlyn said as she stood in front of me in a giant purple bra.

"Holy!" I said.

"Yeah, they get that reaction as well," Kaitlyn said as she moved toward me.

"Now show me yours," Kaitlyn smirked as she looked down at my groin.

I didn't want to be outdone and quickly stripped out of my pants. "Very nice, very nice indeed," Kaitlyn said as she got down to her knees. "I never sucked on a black one before," she said as she approached me.

I groaned deeply as Kaitlyn took my dick into her mouth. Slowly her head bobbed back and forth as she took me deep into her mouth and backed out again. Kaitlyn was an expert at sucking cock.

"Yes!" I said as I gripped the back of her head as she sucked on my dick.

Then Kaitlyn's phone rang, and she stopped for a second to answer it.

"Yes," she said as she returned to licking and sucking on my cock.

"Tammy asked me to do a double, I decided to take her up on it since we could use the extra money."

Kaitlyn looked up at me and put her finger to her mouth. She held my black cock in her hand, and it was only then that I noticed a wedding band on her finger.

"You're married!" I whispered.

"Order something, then," Kaitlyn replied, slightly annoyed but not stopping as she continued to lick and suck on my cock when not talking to her husband. "Ken, I am not coming home anytime soon, I don't care what you order!"

My dick throbbed in her hand as she talked to him. I had never been with a married woman before, and it was a significant turn on, listening to her talk and hearing the slight sound of another man on the phone. "I don't know, maybe after midnight, depends on how things go, can I please get back to what I was doing, it's very important!"

'Very,' I thought to myself.

"Bye, see you tonight, love you," Kaitlyn said as she hung up. "Sorry, he's very demanding sometimes," Kaitlyn said as she returned to sucking my cock.

"You're married?" I asked.

"Yup, five years now," Kaitlyn said between the times my cock came out of her mouth. "Is that a problem?"

"Nope, not at all," I shook my head.

"Good," Kaitlyn said as she deepthroated my cock.

I was close to cumming and held her head against me as I shot my cum into her mouth. I held her head tightly until I was completely finished.

I let Kaitlyn's head go, and she gasped loudly. "Thank you," Kaitlyn smiled up at me.

"I should be thanking you," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh no," Kaitlyn shook her head. "I've been having these erotic dreams of sleeping with a black guy for a few months now," Kaitlyn smiled. "And now, I get to act on them."

"Oh, really," I said as I looked at her as she took off her bra.

"Double G if you want to know," Kaitlyn said as she laid on her back and pulled off her tight jeans. "And a big phat white ass to go with them."

Instantly my cock throbbed back to life. "Since you have me until midnight, I hope that I get to check off a few things on my list," Kaitlyn smiled.

I looked at the time. It was just past eight, four hours with a voracious white married woman. My dick was as hard as it could be. I got between her legs and pushed deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" Kaitlyn said as I pushed my cock deep into her. "So much thicker than his," Kaitlyn shook her head.

"Good to hear," I said as I lifted her thick white legs onto my shoulders.

I started fucking Kaitlyn hard, pounding myself deep into her married hole as hard and fast as possible. Her huge boobs bounced all around her chest as I fucked her.

"Yes!" Kaitlyn nodded as she looked up at me. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I did just that and more, gripping her thick legs tight and pushing as far forward as I could.

"Don't fucking stop!" Kaitlyn yelled at the top of her lungs.

I had no intention of stopping, not anytime soon. I loved fucking Kaitlyn's tight hole and watching her bulging stomach and big tits bounce all around as I fucked her.

"Fuck my married pussy, fuck it hard!" Kaitlyn said as I was getting close to cumming.

"No!" Kaitlyn yelled as I started to pull out. "Cum inside me! Fill me!"

I was always happy to oblige. I pushed deep inside of her as I came. I held her legs tight and thrust inside her repeatedly until I was done.

I fell to the side of the bed and tried to catch my breath. "I hope you got more in the tank," Kaitlyn said as she rested her head on my chest and looked up at me. "You've got a long way to go, and you haven't even started on my list of things."

I shook my head with a smile as Kaitlyn lowered her head and started sucking on my cock again.

Kaitlyn's list was extensive. First, she wanted to be eaten out from behind, which I had to say was no easy feat as she had such an enormous ass; finally, she decided to sit on my face to get the job done even better.

Then there was to be fucked from behind. Supposedly Ken, her husband, hated her giant ass. I loved seeing her big wide ass bounce off me as I fucked her. I pulled on her long brown hair while fucking her on the floor, doggy style.

Kaitlyn was very loud; she didn't care if the whole floor heard her screaming that she was cheating on her husband with a black man. The harder I fucked her, the louder she got, the more she pushed that big ass back onto me. Kaitlyn was the definition of PAWG.

After I came inside her again, she wanted me to lick it out of her. She held my head against her cum filled pussy as I licked my cum out of her. Kaitlyn was insatiable. She wrapped her huge legs around my head and ordered me to ensure I got all of it.

Then there was a new position that I hadn't tried or even thought about trying until Kaitlyn propped herself upside down and leaned against the bed with her legs in the air. I had full access to both her ass and her pussy.

Since she wanted the whole black man experience, I pushed my dick into her ass. "Yes!" Kaitlyn shouted as my dick entered her ass. "Fuck yes! Fuck my ass!"

Kaitlyn's huge boobs fell by the sides of her face as I fucked her ass hard. I hammered downward into it, then positioned myself to get all of my dick into her as deep as I could. Again, she screamed like a banshee out of hell.

Forget just this floor; I was sure the whole hotel could hear her now.

Kaitlyn wasn't just screaming. She was yelling obscenities that shouldn't be said. She called me names and even cursed at me. I pushed deep into her ass and came again.

"You, okay?" I asked as she righted herself.

"Couldn't be better," Kaitlyn smiled as she climbed onto the bed. "I better get cleaned up."

Kaitlyn said as she looked at the clock. It was getting close to eleven. "I hope that's all of your list," I said as she went into the shower.

"Close to it," Kaitlyn nodded.

"Close," I said as I looked at her soap herself down.

"Well, you didn't cum on my face," Kaitlyn said. "And there was one more position I wanted to try but doubt you will like it."

"We have an hour," I said with a smile.

Kaitlyn turned off the shower, "You up for it?" she asked with a huge smile.

"Wouldn't want to disappoint," I shrugged.

Kaitlyn smiled as she got out of the shower and towelled herself off. We quickly got back onto the bed, and Kaitlyn instructed me on what she wanted me to do.

Kaitlyn got on top of me as I got onto my back and held my own feet into the air. Now I knew how women felt.

"It's called the Amazon," Kaitlyn said as she held onto my feet and started fucking me.

I had never been fucked before, not like this, and I understood why she didn't think I would like it. At first, it felt humiliating, but as I watched the look on her face as she fucked me, I understood why a woman like her wanted to be in charge wanted to do it.

For another time this night, Kaitlyn made me cum inside of her. We both went into the shower and cleaned off. Then I watched as she jumped up and down to put her jeans back on.

Kaitlyn waved goodbye as she went out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

I slept well that night and way past the hour that I wanted to get up, even sleeping through my alarm. I woke up and went downstairs. There was another lady there to check me out.

After making my rounds, I decided to go back to the hotel, not to check in but to thank Kaitlyn for a memorable night. The lady at the counter said Kaitlyn was off and wouldn't be back until tomorrow. I will be in another city tomorrow.

I called it a memorable night, got back in my car, and headed home.

Months passed, and I found myself back in that town for a meeting. I had long forgotten that night until I pulled up to the hotel. It all came flashing back to me, and even though I was now dating someone, I wondered if Kaitlyn still worked here.

Entering the hotel, I saw an unfamiliar face. We went through the usual check-in process, and then I asked about Kaitlyn to know if she was still around.

"I am new here," the lady said as she called back for the manager.

"Ah, no," the elderly lady shook her head. "Kaitlyn left a few months back, she had gotten pregnant and decided to take a leave, then she called and said she wouldn't be returning."

I nodded and then went up to my room. 'Pregnant,' I thought. 'It couldn't be mine, could it?'

I looked back at my schedule, going back to my last time here. It was just over seven months. I went back downstairs and asked if they had a number for Kaitlyn, but the manager told me she couldn't give it to me.

"Well," I said. "There was nothing I could do about it now."

I laid back in my bed and thought there could be a child of mine somewhere, and I would never know.