Hotel Manager Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of Vandana continues.
1.1k words
3.5
8.5k
3
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age. This story is in English but uses Hindi/Urdu words. Do not read if you are not familiar with the language. Only bareback sex in my stories. This story has no condoms and all sex is bareback. There is prostitution in this story. If this offends do not read. This story is hard core sex. If it offends do not read. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. Do not read the whole story and then say take lessons in story writing. I will assume you loved the story. This story is dedicated to my over 70 followers and all my readers.

This story has sex between consenting adults outside marriage as well as adultery and prostitution. If you are not comfortable DO NOT READ.

Vandana was the General Manager of Hotel Astoria. She was 35 with 38C boobs and a MILF. In the previous chapter she used her sexual skills to obtain a major contract for her employer.

Now for the story.

Vandana was in bed with her husband Dev. She was in heat and needed a cock. It was 3AM in the night/morning. She nudged Dev and said "BEHENCHOD UTH. TERA LUND SO RAHA HAI KYA. MUJHE CHODH."

DEV was stunned and said "MEIN BEHENCHODH NAHI HOON."

Vandana "TO TU CHUDHAI NAHI KAR SAKTA KYA. BEHEN KO BULAON CHUDHAI KE LIYE YA TERI MAA KO BULAOON MAADERCHOD. LAURDA SEEDHA KAR AUR MUJHE CHODH VARNA BABUJI SE KEHTI HOON MUJHE CHODHNE KO."

Dev was however unable to get it up and replied "MERA LUND SO RAHA HAI. TU DILDO USE KAR."

Vandana then abused Dev by saying "MAADERCHOD APNI BIWI TO NAHI CHODH SAKTA. DEKH MAIN TERE BABUJI SE CHUDHAI KE LIYE BOLUNGI."

Dev said "MEIN SO RAHA HOON. APNI MARZI SE KISISE BHI CHUDHAI KARALE."

Vandana then said "MAACHOD YAAD HAI TUNE MERI MAA KI KAISE ZOR SE CHUDHAI KI THI AUR APNI BAHEN DIVYA KI BHI EK SAATH. KYA MAST LUND THA TERA US RAAT BAHENCHOD MAADERCHOD. AB MUJHE LUND HONA TO KAHAN JAAON. MAACHOD MUJHE CHOD. ZOR SE CHOD..."

Dev was unwilling to fuck and so morning came and Vandana went to work. She straight went to the cabin of Mr Ram the owner and said "FUCK ME. I AM IN HEAT."

Ram was taken aback but told her to wait as there was a government officer who needed to be cajoled. Ram then called Mr Dixit head of the government food licence department and requested him to do his site inspection and verification.

Ram explained to Vandana that this officer was raising too many questions on hotel cleanliness and needed to be serviced so that he would be happy and the hotel would get recertified.

The officer came the next day. Vandana was wearing a ethnic lehnga choli with jaipuri chappals. Her boobs were visible in such a way that the cleavage was deep and the brown skin was seen right upto the bottom of the boobs. Her nipples were straining against the choli as she was wearing a cotton bra. Her lipstick was nude, she had kajal and mascara in her eyes. Her foundation lightened her skin tone. She was wearing pearl bangles and necklace. Her backside was big and huge and inviting.

As she received Mr Dixit she first invited him to her office for a cup of tea. He was 40, 5ft 6 and about 65 kg. He was fair and of light build. He was fair and smart.

As he sat across the table Vandana was thinking "He is so handsome and good looking. His laurda will be so good. Mazaa maa. I wish he asks for my special service."

After some time Vandana took him for a round of the hotel and he raised several questions which were adverse for the hotel. So Vandana decided to ask Madhu (his full name was Madhuram Dixit) if he would like to relax and special services could be arranged as per his wish.

Vandana and Madhu went into one of the rooms and she asked him to lie down while she gave him a light massage. Vandana removed his shirt and started massaging his back. Her hands went right upto his ass and his cock. She pressed her fingers into his ass and he said "KYA MAST MAALISH HAI. TERA MIYA TO TERE SAATH BAHUT MAZAA KATA HOGA. TERI CHOOTH TO MAST HOGI. TUJHE CHODH SAKTA HOON KYA."

Vandana started to chat with him about his wife and kids. He told her his wife was Vibha, she was 30 and she looked beautiful. She was very fond of parties and normally wore sarees. She was a swinger and loved cocks and pussies. She was bisexual and loved orgies.

Vandana then put his hands on her blouse. Madhu opened her blouse and started to suck her boobs while she opened his pant and out came his 8 inch laurda. She put her saree up and positioned herself below his lund and he was soon inside her. The folds of her chooth were so inviting that he slipped directly inside her. This made him let out a AAAAH AAAH sound.

Madhu was soon banging her and saying "TU KYA MAST HAI VANDANA. KYA CHOOTH AUR BREAST HAIN. MERE SAATH THREESOME KAR.....OOOOH AAAAAH AAAAAA OOOH......KYA CHOOTH HAI...." and he kept banging her.

Some days later Madhu invited Vandana to his house for a threesome with Vibha. They all three started discussing sex. Vandana described how her husband showed little interest but she had a very active father in law. Vibha described her orgies at parties and how she loved lunds and chooths.

Vibha then described how she once fucked a brother, sister, mother and son. The whole evening and night was nothing but "BAHENCHODH MAACHODH.... MA TU KYA MAST RANDI HAI....ZOR SE CHODH....NAFTA DE.... APNI MAA KI CHOOTH CHAT...."

Now Vibha and Vandana got into a 69 position and were licking each others chooths while Madhu started to lick Vandanas gaand. Both Vibha and Vandana were in ecstasy....the only sounds from the participants of the fuckfest were AAAH. OOOH. MAACHOD RANDI. BAHENCHOD.....ZOR SE CHOD....JALDI CHOD.....KYA CHATTI HAI...and it went on.

Soon Madhu was in Vandanas chooth fucking her bareback and she was in ecstasy. After this he fucked Vibha. She was screaming "MAACHOD JALDI KAR. JAISE LAST TIME MAA KO CHOD RAHA THA MUJHE CHOD.....JALDI CHOD...BHONSDI KE... CHOD HUM DONO KO...."

This went on the whole night. Morning came and Vandana went home and went straight to her father in law Mohan. He got the smell of chudhai and fucked her straight.