Hotel of Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
Party Night.
2.9k words
4.25
1.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hotel of Dreams

Chapter Four:

Fancy Wing: Night of Games

"Hi," I said when I saw my husband standing at the counter.

"Hi." He said. "How are you? Is everyone having fun?"

"Oh yes. It's hot down there. Thanks to me." I said with a sly grin.

"What did you do?" He asked with a wink.

"I went up to the stage, quieted the crowd and reminded them of the rules of the game that came with the invitation. The colored beads the limits of their sex play."

"Since I had this red, loose silk blouse, this short skirt, my red lace panties and thigh highs I attracted a lot guy's eyes. I spotted a man dressed all in white, with a white coat, and white pants. He looked admiringly at me. I looked at his pants. He and his lovely wife wore purple ribbons on their lapels so I gave him a microphone and said to him. 'This is what we do. Look at my ribbon and then ask me what you would like me to do.'

He said. 'Can I have a look at your breasts?'

I smiled and looked at the crowd. I took a look at his pants as I unbuttoned my blouse, took off my bra and posed seductively. The crowd cheered. I felt this deep mixture of relief throughout the room and a tingling in my pussy.

'Any questions?' I asked the crowd.

'Any limitations?' A naked woman asked.

'Just a few,' I said. 'Don't break any couple rules. Check with the partner and check the ribbon color. Honor the limitations of others. We all want to have fun. Anything consensual goes. There will be games in each room, so walk around.' I smiled.

The man in white took the microphone and looked coyly at my breasts and the strand of beads between them. 'Can I rub my cock on your breasts?' He asked, looking enthralled.

I smiled at him, touched my nipples and said, 'That's a great request and one I would love to honor later, but for now, I will touch and kiss your beautiful cock through your pants. How about that?'

He nodded with a look of lust and gratitude. I knelt at his feet, giving the audience a good view and I pulled his white pants tight against his bulge—a beautiful large bulge. I looked at the audience and lifted my eyebrows and first touched and then pressed my hand over his hard cock under his pants. I kissed his pants and felt his cock twinge.

'I am going to be looking for you later.' I said to him. I took one more feel of his cock, winked and stood up.

'You'd better hurry, I want more.'

His partner came up, unbuttoned her blouse, touched his cock and said, 'My turn.'

I could feel the excitement rise in the room.

'Remember,' I said. 'We can stop the action whenever we want. Do what you want to. Have fun.'

He said, 'Darling, please one more look at your beautiful breasts.'

I unbuttoned my blouse I said to him, 'I would also love to see that beautiful cock.' He took out a long thick hard cock and smiled. I felt my pussy twinge. I am sure it was not the only one. I called his lovely wife up and whispered to her that she was a lucky woman. She was dressed in a tight blue sweater and an orange slit skirt. Her nipples showed against the sweater. I asked if she would show her breasts to the men in the room, 'I have a feeling they are beautiful.'

She was only too happy to show off. She deliciously pulled off her tight blue sweater and exhibited large and full breasts with very erect nipples. Her husband's package bounced and twitched.

I looked at the crowd and smiled coyly. I imagined myself pushing my breasts together as this man with the thick cock rubbed this slick gorgeous cock up and down between them. My pussy clenched as I imagined him coming over my breasts and how proudly I would bear the dried white evidence of his pleasure.

I looked at him and said, 'Come here.' I looked longingly at his cock and said, 'I think I've seen something that changed my mind.'

He didn't refuse, of course, it had been his idea. I laid down on a sofa and he came over with his cock out in front of my face, I kissed it hard and then he came down and teased my breasts and nipples with the tip. It felt so good I laid back and let my short skirt rise, spread my legs, moved over my red silk panties and left my pussy open in full view of a rapt audience.

He slid his cock between my tits and it felt so good I started feeling his cock's pleasure as he slid harder and faster and with a hard thrust came and came.

"I can tell by the look on your face that you came too." My husband said.

"You know me." I smiled and winked.

"Then what did you do?"

"I bowed. I stood there with my blouse unbuttoned and my breasts on display- occasionally I touched them seductively and went over the erotic choices- deep red means voyeurism, orange indicates exhibitionism and voyeurism, yellow opens up exhibitionism, voyeurism and same room sex with others, green for all of the above and touch play with other couples, blue for all of the above and oral play with other couples, purple for all of the above and penetration with other couples, and gold with stars for the orgy- multiple combinations, multiple partners, double penetration- basically anything goes.

As I explained I lifted my skirt, bent over showing my wet pussy and then stood and pointed to my purple ribbon.

I then let them know I was hot from showing my breasts and playing with that man's hard cock and was ready for fun. The man in white came to me with his cock still out, semi hard, and leaned down and kissed me gently and slowly on the lips. 'Slip off your panties and put them in my pocket.' He whispered. I looked down and saw that now his cock was starting to get hard so I seductively and slowly removed my panties and slipped them boldly in his pocket. He pulled them out, smelled them and sighed.

Just then Max and Leslie came down the stairs from their room. Her hair was piled high on her head and she was wearing a strand of purple beads. So was Max. He was wearing some kind of toga.

'Let's go.' Leslie said to everyone and we went to the dance floor and opened the door. About 15 couples entered as soft dance music played. Looking around the room, I wondered how many fantasies were going on and how many getting ready to be played out.

As I walked into the room, couples started dancing and one woman dropped her skirt. I walked up to a couple wearing gold beads, showed my purple beads, and my breasts, of course, since I hadn't buttoned my blouse, and winked to the man and said 'Will you let me touch your cock.' He unzipped his pants and his hard cock sprang out, it felt good and I circled the head with my pinky finger. I looked around as couples went from watching me to living their own fantasies.

Clothes were coming off and Max and Leslie, with purple beads, began dancing and another couple broke in and they switched partners. were dancing I suppose but it looked like grinding, and it looked fun. Naked bodies and hands and panties off and on, nipples flashed and hard cocks, women and men touching each other and watching while their partners were touched. Leslie's face was flushed and her nipples were bare. A man come up to her and asked something I couldn't hear but by the look on her face she liked it. They walked off with her hand in his pocket and his on her shapely derriere.

I thought I need to lose my dress. So I began to unbutton my dress and slowly remove it. I saw I had an audience. I was standing there in my unbuttoned blouse and nothing else when three men caught my eye, two were fully dressed and one was naked from the waist down. His cock was semi hard. My nipples immediately tightened and my face flushed. I felt exposed and very sexy. I pointed to our purple ribbon and I felt, and looked, ready. The man who was naked below the waist came behind me and rubbed his body against mime. I could feel his hard cock on my ass cheeks. Another of the men, fully dressed stood in front of me, touched my breasts and kissed my cheeks. Some touches were gentle, some were rougher, and my nipples were tweaked hard.

The third man stood with his partner watching- they were wearing orange ribbons so I asked him to do a strip for me while I watched and while he watched what was happening to me. My pussy was soaking and I wanted some cock, many cocks really, to feel it and know how turned on I was. But I still had work to do. Max came in and smiled when he saw how I was dressed, or undressed, he wasn't looking at my clothes. My pussy was wet and ready to up the ante. I walked over to him and took him by the hand and said to the crowd. 'Roulette wheel is turning. Come, follow us and take a chance.'

About 10 couples came to the wheel and each was given a stack of coins. A man came up with his partner, he was wearing a sport coat and nothing else, she was wearing a white translucent gown. She gave the wheel a spin to loud cheers and watched until it stopped. It said, 'Remove a piece of clothing.' Not everyone removed a piece of clothing but she reached under the dress and pulled her panties off and he shrugged and kept his sports coat on. She reached out and stroked his cock as a naked woman stepped up to the wheel, plunked down a coin and spun. It said 'Ask someone you don't know to touch your pussy or your cock. You are also welcome to watch.'

A man in black slacks and a green shirt smiled at his partner, she nodded and he walked over to a woman dressed in a blue miniskirt and smiled. They walked together and stood in front of the crowd. He lifted up her skirt, slid her panties down her thighs and caressed the soft hairs around her fold. He turned her to the crowd and showed her as he touched her, moving his fingers in and out; you could hear how wet she was.

She smiled and moved behind him and unzipped his pants. Obviously he had left his underwear in his room and his short but very fat cock slipped out. It was hard and as the people around him looked at him, it twitched. A tiny drop of cum twinkled as she stroked the shaft, tapping the tip.

The crowd was worked up and starting to play. My work was done here.

I walked out and felt the eyes on my rear as I left. It felt good and I wandered down to the glory hole area. It was empty. Just my luck to have to make it hot. The anonymity of a glory hole, being anonymously felt up and then anonymously sucking and stroking many cocks really turns me on so I disappeared behind the wall and stood up to the female holes. I placed the ribbon on the hook and my breasts through the holes, and lined my pussy up and waited nervously.

I heard some whispering and then I felt someone caressing my breasts. I leaned my head against the wall. I had no idea who was touching me. A finger started stroking softly on my clit. I had not originally thought I would be turned on doing this. I had originally imagined and fantasized being on the other side, seeing men's cocks through the holes, and looking, licking, touching and sucking them one after another. I'm really turned on by this as you know but I found I liked the other side when we tried it that time with our friends. I felt teeth take my nipple. It hurt a little and that was delicious.

Then it stopped and a woman, about our age, completely naked, stepped in beside me. She looked confident and ready for fun. She was short with pretty breasts and nice round hips and ass. She was ready to take charge. You would have liked her.

'How do I do this?' She asked. She was wearing a gold camisole. I showed her where to hang the ribbon, and how to lean into the wall. I walked around and positioned her breasts gently. I lifted my skirt and touched my pussy, just to create some male attention. I saw heads turn and naked guys moving closer. I smiled and looked longingly at the cocks and slipped behind the wall and put my breasts and pussy on display.

I saw my companion's eyes widen and soon I gasped as my breasts were touched, caressed and licked. After a few moments I sighed, and stepped out from behind the wall. The other woman came with me, fully naked. A man wearing nothing but a loin cloth walked up to us. I wanted to see his cock and said, "Guys it's your turn, your walls waiting."

So I walk seductively around the room and he and five guys with gold ribbons followed me and I led him behind the wall. One guy had his hand on my ass and another was holding my breasts. But I let them go and soon there are six cocks coming through the wall. The woman behind the wall with me approached the wall and moved her hand up and down the length of a cock. She stroked around the tip and then harder and harder. She seemed to be in a trance and then she felt him start to buck, so she kneeled and sucked the tip till she felt and then tasted the top spurt. He was moaning and the crowd cheered.

She was clearly in a sexual trance then and moved quickly to the next hard cock and took it deep in her mouth. She sucked hard and fast until he came. She did the same to the next two cocks but didn't let them come. She took them to the edge and then stepped back and watched them bob and yearn. She then called all of the men out from behind the wall. She touched herself as the guys watched.

The first guy was completely naked, with his cock starting to get hard again. She placed him to the side and then walked over to the second guy and kissed his tip until he started to get hard again. The other two were very erect. She then got down on all fours and crawled over to the first guy and gently licked just the tip of his cock. Then she gave a signal to the other guy and he came over and slid into her pussy. She put her mouth around the first guys cock and waited. As the guy behind her moved in and out of her pussy, her mouth moved back and forth on the other cock. She wanted both guys to come at the same time. She used her tongue both on the tip or lower until she felt the guy behind her ready to come as she felt him begin to thrust hard and quick, then she started to really go after the tip so she could make him come as at the same time she clenched her pussy so the guy behind her would come with the guy in her mouth. The man in her mouth moaned loudly as he came and the man fucking her pussy spasmed and jerked and sighed as he came.

She stood up and the look of her eyes said she was still in the sexual trance and hadn't come. She looked at the two other guys, both hard again and gestured, come here, to them. She then walked around and around, found about twenty men wearing gold, kissed their balls, touched their cocks, kissed their necks, and rubbed her breasts against them. She whispered something to me and I whispered back and then led her to the room with a large bed and cameras on for watching in another room. The guys, obviously, followed her, they would have followed her anywhere.

She licked the cocks, felt them in her hands, kissed them, and made a slow show of it. Finally she laid down and spread her legs. She said something and a group of men lined up at her feet and another at her head and the first one laid on her and slid his cock into her pussy. The second bought his hard cock to her mouth. Women disrobed and stood with their men, playing with them, keeping them hard but not allowing them to come as they waited. The crowd cheered. You would have enjoyed the smell of her sweet pussy and hearing her moan, thrust and sigh in sync with guy after guy coming in her mouth and her pussy.

At first she was enjoying not only the cocks but being seen by everyone in the room but soon she was lost in orgasm after orgasm, letting go with sheer moans of pleasure.

I got the crowd warmed up. I'll work the desk Now it's your turn. Enjoy!"