All Comments on 'Hotel Restaurant Confrontation'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 2 months ago

Not realistic at all. I didn't enjoy it and skipped to the end after the beginning of the 2nd page when it became clear the husband would hold his cheating wife to be blameless, despite the repetition of her actions, and the fact she had no trust in him to tell him what happened to her from the start. I have never agreed with stories that use the storyline that the wife was drugged and then blackmailed, and then she continued on with it. If you don't have trust to tell your mate what happened in the first place, your marriage is already toast. 1 star stuff for me.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 months ago

Same as the first comment.

Bonus, we won yesterday 🐓

And without Dupont and Ntamack.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 2 months ago

Complete rubbish. 1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

This was….horrible. Everything was too coincidental, too contrived and too over dramatic. From the hotel staff giving away personal information to the Concierge telling him where they were sitting to the conversation, it was was crap.

I had to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was between 3-4 stars. With the wife not talking with the husband about his supposed affair etc there should be a little more come her way. He was too light on her for lack of faith in him and lack of communication. But I like your stories all the time.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 months ago

so to recap, the cuck stayed with the cheating whore, they both decided to fuck over the friend and boss for money, and when found out the boss stayed with her cheating husband anyway?

.

.

cucks get one star

kirei8kirei8about 2 months ago

The bitch had choices. All trust would be gone. MC is an idiot. Would have been worth reading if he had ended up with Sheila.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 months ago

I agree with Joe. Its a bullshit trope.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

should have ditched the wife

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 2 months ago

Nice story, however unbelievable it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story, smiled a lot. 5*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 months ago

Nope. I liked the set up and the style of dialogue but your conclusions aren't selling.

Karen got rewarded for being a backstabbing, slimy slut that fucked over her friend as well as husband and it was all just better for her after she got caught.

John and Karen were way too cavalier about her wretched treachery and also about their continued association with Darren.

Sorry mate. You tried to feed us a poop sandwich and call it ham and cheese.

Still 3* for an interesting set up. I don't have any problems with the beginning but I envision far different consequences.

I can't suspend disbelief enough to buy the absolute lack of fallout and consequences for Karen and John.

This wasn't a bump in the road. This was a nuclear bomb in their marriage that was treated like an insect bite.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Ridiculous, she was unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not a great result for Darren, but at least he has people hiding him being a rapist from the law. So, things could be quite a bit worse.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

The plot was repeated THREE times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I thought it great fun . I enjoyed the power play and the comeuppance. It was a bit hard to sort through and a bit awkward to read but I was able to follow it without much difficulty . I’d give it 5 but settled for 4 due to the difficulties mentioned .

Maxximus0040Maxximus0040about 2 months ago

I liked it, but id she was being blackmailed she should have spoken up. Trust is a big thing and these two don't seem to have that.

Eveready1999Eveready1999about 2 months ago

Rambling and not realistic.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

Good job on the story, enjoyed reading. Thanks for your writing.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 months ago

Rats, thought they might have some threesomes with the boss lady

demanderdemanderabout 2 months ago

Kick her to the curb. After the first time drug thing, she should have reported him for rape. Instead she fucked him because she needed cock. D

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

It turned out okay!

4

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 months ago

Writing style was a bit disjointed at times and the plot progression was as well. 3.4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was sufficiently different that it felt fresh. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cant get back together. As she said in the story, he is never home, he is knackered until Sunday. Doesn't matter that the boss sent him away, she wanted to have sex with D. Throw her out. She needs to understand about actions and consequences. Consequence is DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wife did nothing to earn forgiveness. She wasn't punished at all. Wasn't even scolded after the initial confrontation. Just another gloss everything over with sex.

I don't know what type of horny teenager these authors are, but libido does shrink for men as they get older. It becomes less important, not more. Might be the opposite for women though. It's the men that need a deeper connection as they age. And cheating severes that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
Interesting write

Quite well thought out and enjoyable writing. In site of the rationale presented I didn’t feel there had been justice, remorse and the roper steps to support a reconciliation. Enjoyable read but the ending wasn’t able to make me feel supportive of the outcome.

Well setup story ands good overall read. The ending couldn’t allow me to give it. 5 stars however. Well done

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

Everyone is too forgiving.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Nice little story, plot was different from the usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I always look forward to this author's work but this one left me profoundly disappointed, with far too many holes in it. Drugging, rape and blackmail are used far too casually in LW and never make for a believable story line especially when the victim starts to enjoy herself and no one notices anything remotely off about anyone else's demeanour.

How on Earth does Darren 'find out' about Karen being menopausal and who ever heard of a woman's libido increasing as a result of the menopause? Sorry but this one's a dud.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

LJA644, Nice try! You do have promise.

I suggest you practice and get a good editor before you lay another egg, though.

I wouldn't ruin your rating average by giving the story the rating it deserves.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryGabout 2 months ago

Wow, wife gets free ride for cheating. She may have been drugged the first time but was just a free piece of ass after that.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Awful story. Blackmailed yes, but she then went of her own free will and loved it.

That’s where she gets divorced. That’s the reason

2/5 just awful

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 months ago

I enjoyed it. 5stars

Medussa55Medussa55about 2 months ago

What a really stupid woman and an even dumber man who married her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So sad the guy is a wimp. She would have been divorced in a nano second.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 2 months ago

Always gives me a chuckle that cheating wives are always easily forgiven, just the promise of ‘making it up’ to the cheated partner in some way that’s never actually explained. And plenty of sex (cause guys only think with their dick - sexist much?)

She was tricked, black mailed (but never actually queried anything with her husband and partner), it was just a bit of fun, exiting.

But the cheating guy feels the full fury of the cheated on wife, because guys are held more accountable. Yes, this guy was particularly evil but it’s the same in the majority of cheating stories.

The wife still lied, the cheated on husband is now known has a cuckold by the entire work place but he forgives her almost straight away. Now the question I’d have asked her was, would she have been has forgiving? No, she wouldn’t, she saw the fake photos and started an affair with one of his friends. The husband was dumb and now she’s gotten away almost without recourse she’ll find it easy lite to do the next time she’s bored.

And the whole menopause fib, bollocks, the real truth of menopause (for those who’ve lived through it) is almost no sex, when it does happen you need to stock up on line, continuous hot sweats, bad moods, irritability, depression in some cases and a total change in your partner that’s hard to deal with at times.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

I love most all of your work, but this one not so much.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 months ago

I’m on the fence with this one. There’s a lot of good situations, dialog, and the confrontations are plausible. The influencer was a very good plot mechanism. I don’t fault him for *eventually* forgiving her, but it was much too quick. A few minutes earlier he was hurt (and angry) enough that he didn’t help her up when she fainted. It’d be more believable if he’d gotten another room for the night, and made her find her own way home.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

Not bad, but not great.

Four stars...

fishgetterfishgetterabout 2 months ago

''''''Medussa554 days ago

What a really stupid woman and an even dumber man who married her."""" ))) People you need to remember er this is FICTION, or as close as you may find. The author is the one who imparts the character's makeup and responses of the fictional situations. They may not always write what we feel is correct, but it is as it is. Just score for the way the story is told, grammar and spelling are also a consideration. The PEOPLE are NOT real (usually).

LJA644LJA644about 1 month agoAuthor

@Fishgetter. Re your comments. Thank you very much, I wish more people would understand it is fiction and not real. Especially those who have not contributed themselves,

Les

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

Great story! Well told.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

"A couple of times? At least three in this hotel since that symposium where you blackmailed me."

.

Sounds like more than *just* at *this* hotel.

.

"So, you drugged my wife and then raped her, you evil bastard."

He was panicked, he looked at me and said "No, no, no I did not rape her. What's the point in fucking someone who's like a dead fish? There's no pleasure in that."

.

Doesn't deny the drugging though, just that he didn't rape her. So... all he did was sexually assault her (taking her clothes off while she was unconscious) *than* rape her later (rape is sex without consent which being blackmailed into it qualifies as).

.

So, for me, still divorce her - she never confronted him about 'his cheating' and just intended to just keep on fucking their boss (teaching him how to be better), and still contact the police about everything he's confessed to.

Maybe the guy's wife fires them all but her rapist husband ends up in prison and he gets away from his cheating wife.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 month ago

looks like you and Darren having a ding dong in a restaurant." lol guessing ding dong means something diff in the UK

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Huzzah! An Englishman who's not a milquetoast doormat or a complete idiot like the British BTB writers! "Oi, 'he's bloody real an' upright bloke!"

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

@fishgetter Commenters like you really need to just get out. Of course, we fucking know that this is fiction. And yes, some of the commenters really do take it too far. Not to be confused with the ones that really can't tell the difference between real life and fiction.

But seriously, we don't need sanctimonious asshats like you talking down to us, either.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Pretty good. Well told, and four stars worth. As an aside, any author who does not allow me, an Anon, to comment automatically gets a one star reduction. It's not much I know, but that's my decision.

/

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Don't care what her reason is, out the door she goes. Used goods.

She SHOULD HAVE talked to her husband, not done the jealous female bit.

MarkTwineMarkTwine1 day ago

Just another cheap disguise for a willing cuckold story.

RimmerdalRimmerdal1 day ago

Right up there with CindyTV for NOT BTB.

AmbulAmbul1 day ago

I thought that this was a good yarn. I did think that Darren and John were each a bit too clever to be totally believable. For her part, Karen was very easy taken in by Darren's scheme and seemed only slightly reluctant to become his fucktoy and slut, if only to satisfy herself that it was payback for what she believed was John's cheating. All in all a nicely written fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
843
She Gambled 
4.44
125
89
I am Yours 
4.24
312
104
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
More Stories