All Comments on 'Hotel Room'

by Hotelroom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This is really good. I really want to hear more about the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!!!

I think you've done a great job. I will say some editing could go a long way but the storyline has me dripping. Keep going please. I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Thought it was a great first effort. Made me hard

VashtarVashtaralmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to day two...perhaps three and four

Fantastic start. Hope you continue the story

Lars420Lars420almost 4 years ago
Absolutely!

Definitely day two please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great job, wife and i loved it.pp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, and writer shows great potential.

Dear Hotel Girl,

I thoroughly enjoyed your first chapter of "Hotel Room Day 1." Your captured my interest from the start and held it -- the first thing I look for in a story. Characters were introduced and personalities defined early on as well. It was clear that the hotel manager was an alpha and dominant, and he had a plan for training Emma as his slut -- something secretly fantasized about by many girls when they aren't a princess.

The plot was well developed with tension and uncertainty woven into the fabric of the story. Emma was helplessly trapped under his control since he knew her secret. She yielded to his demands as nearly anyone would in a like situation. Thus ends Day 1.

Overall, this is well written save for some cosmetic issues. Grammar check software would make easy work of most problems.

Thank you for the good read, and I encourage you to keep writing more stories.

Tomgirl (Tommi)

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 3 years ago

I loved this. A great first story and intend reading the rest.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 2 years ago

Loved it, just wish I had been there! Shee wouldn't needed to shower, I'd ave licked every inch of her clean!!! Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the author needs to learn the English language. For example there is a difference between their & there, then and than.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymous7 days ago

I think the author needs to learn the English language. For example there is a difference between their & there, then and than.

I think you should learn some manners.

groomleadergroomleaderabout 2 years ago

Yes, day 2 would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of grammar mistakes, especially the fact that ypu never capitalized the pronoun "I"! Please do proof reading and editing! You must have purposely uncapitalized the pronoun "I" as autocorrect capitalizes it! Please do editing!

ThalamusThiefThalamusThief12 months ago

Good first effort.

Playm8dadPlaym8dad11 months ago

I think I came twice reading it. You're very convincing :P Playm8dad!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yikes. How did you pass 9th grade writing? You go from first person to third person -- awful sentence structure, misspelled words, etc. Like your dirty mind, but you need someone to help edit your work.

BamboozlerBamboozler11 months ago

Very exciting, thanks for sharing!

FilthyMindedOlderManFilthyMindedOlderManabout 2 months ago

Very good story and the details... If you're anything like what you've written I want to get to know you better ;-) I think you'd be a very good sub... cock sucking slut ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotelroom@Hotelroom
Hey I’m Emma I’m bi and single living in London. I do spend most of my time travelling in hotels so please come keep me company. Just trying to give people something to enjoy. Feel free to message me if you like my stories. Please include your user name so I can reply t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES