Hotel Room - Day 02

Story Info
Really, what choice did I have?
2k words
4.49
57.5k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

All characters engaging in any sexual relationships or activities are aged 18 years or older. Any names, characters, business, places and events are purely made up.

This is part 2 please fill free to go back and read part 1 of the story.

Day 2 of these meetings seemed to take longer than the first, not to mention all the thoughts going around my head after yesterday. I've never done anything that crazy before, on my knees sucking some old guys massive cock till he came all over my face. It had only been a couple of hours since he and sent me the video that he had filmed without me knowing and i could not help but go play with myself in the toilets while watching it.

I spent the rest of the day wondering if he was going to message me, asking me to do it again today, did i want him too? The damp spot in my panties said yes, does that make me a slut? Maybe.

I had just got back to my from when my phone vibrated, it was Tom.

Hello slut, be ready at 8pm same as yesterday but different underwear.

Why did i get so wet just from reading his text? Did he want just a blowjob again or did he want more this time, the thought of having that huge cock in my pussy scared me, no way would that fit he would rip me in half. The only cock I've ever had in me was my Ex's tiny little one.

I jumped in the shower and shaved while i was in their, he never even had me remove my underwear last time but you never know. Once out and dry i put my hair in a ponytail like he asked for last time and put on a nice set of matching blue bra and thong.

"Oh Emma what are you doing?" I said while looking in the mirror, dirty blonde hair in a ponytail toned body on show and my perky boobs in a nice push up bra. If I'm going to be a slut might as well be a good looking one. I threw on the hotel room robe and sat on the bed waiting.

At exactly 8pm the door knocked, he did like to be bang on time. I opened the door to see Tom standing there still in his hotel manager uniform. He was wearing the glasses again, the glasses that just happen to be a secret camera, i said nothing. Did i want to be filmed? Did the thought of being filmed turn me on even more?

He walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed facing the the desk and the large mirror.

"Stand there." He said pointing in front of him.

"Lose the robe."

I slowly undid the robe and let it drop to the floor.

"Now the bra."

This was different from last time i had not taken my bra off for him before, showing he my boobs felt like a big thing and i got scared and could not move.

'Now!" He snapped at me.

I slowly reach my hands behind to undo the clasp, hands shaking. I managed to undo it and slowly dropped my bra to the floor. As i did he reached out and grabbed them with both hands and squeezed them, i got even wetter as he roughly played with them.

"Now the panties." He said as he stopped playing with my boobs.

These i removed a bit of quicker but with my hands still shaking. I was glad i did shave earlier. Once fully naked he looked me up and down inspecting every inch of me it felt like.

"You looking stunning naked slut."

"Thank you sir." I said. Being called stunning and a slut in the same sentence made me fell weird, even weirder that i thanked him for it.

"Now on your knees." He said as he stood up and removed his shirt, showing off his big but not fat body.

I dropped to my knees the thought of seeing that cock again made me wet.

"Take them off." He said while pointing at his trousers.

My hands went straight to his belt almost too eager to remove them. As i undid his belt and pulled them down his massive cock popped out almost hitting me in the face, this time his almost 10" cock was already rock hard, he must have like my body.

"Open your mouth." he said, again almost too eager i had my mouth open with tongue sticking out waiting for it. He grabbed my ponytail and slowly slid his cock into my mouth. Once the tip was in i looked up at his face as he slip half his cock into my mouth.

"Start sucking." He said as he let go of my hair. I started to suck his cock bring my hands up to stoke his shaft and play with his balls, i got his cock nice and wet and started to lick and suck his balls as well.

"A good slut like yourself knows when to get on her knees to service a cock, but she also needs to know when to get fucked." I froze as he said this hand on his cock and my tongue wrapped round his balls.

Now i really was scared, no way could i get fucked by this thing. Before i could even start to say no he began to pick me up using my ponytail.

"Get up and bend over." He said while making me bend over the desk.

I was face to face with my self, naked spit still on my chin from sucking his cock. I could see Tom move closer to me as i felt his hand rub my bum before giving it a smack.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He said as his hand moved across my bum to between my legs.

"Your so wet slut."

"Please don't sir, you're too big." I pleaded.

"A slut like you can handle this." He said as he used his other hand to slapped my bum with his cock.

My pussy was already soaking wet as he slid a finger inside of me.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as he finger fucked me.

"Your loving this you slut." He said as he slid in a second finger.

I was loving this, if he carried on like this i could fell myself cumming. His fingers slid out as i groaned in disappointment.

"Don't worry you're ready for the real thing now." He said while rubbing the tip of his penis against my pussy.

"Look at me while i fuck you." He said as he grabbed my ponytail again and made me look at his reflection in the mirror, still with those glasses on.

With one hand grabbing my hair the other was slowly pushing his massive cock inside my tiny pussy. I could feel myself stretching too far and it started to hurt.

"Please it's hurting." I cried as he kept forcing it further in.

"Shut up!" He growled stopping me from saying anything more as he painful forced his cock in my.

Just when i thought i could not take anymore i could feel his stomach on my bum and his big balls rest against my pussy.

"See i told you, a slut like you can handle my cock."

He started to pull out until just his tip was inside me, then he began going back in. It was painful again but not as much as the first time. By the fourth time of him sliding his cock inside me the pain went and it started to feel good. Really good.

With each thrust he started to speed up until he was giving me a good hard fucking, at this point i could not take anymore. Bent over with him holding my hair forcing me to look at his reflection i had a massive orgasm, the biggest one I've ever had, i collapsed onto the desk and blacked out for a second. He never stopped fucking me he just slowed down.

"Well?" He asked.

"Thank you sir."

"For what?"

"For fucking me like a slut with your massive cock."

"I'm not done yet." He laughed as started to speed up again.

He kept fucking me while his hands explored my body, rubbing my bum going up my side around to my toned belly before going up and grabbing both of my boobs. He lifted me up so that he could get a good look at them over my shoulder in the mirror, he squeezed them and pinched my nipples. As he squeezed and pinched them both at the same till i had another explosive orgasm. Collapsing once again, this time i would have fallen on the floor if he was not holding me up by my boobs and with his cock buried inside me.

He bent me back over the desk as he continued to fuck me, as he did he spread my bum cheeks apart to expose my asshole and started to rub it with his thumb.

"You ever had a cock in here?" He asked as he rubbed it.

"No sir." I said with fear in my eyes as i looked at his reflection.

"Well we shall need to change that at some point."

His cock was destroying my pussy the thought of it in my ass scared me.

"But for now this will do." He said as spit on my asshole and started to push his thumb in my ass.

At first it hurt but as soon as it popped in i had my third explosive orgasm. He kept it in there as he kept fucking me. I managed to look in the mirror at my own reflection, covered in sweat hair damp and stuck to me. I'm such a slut i thought as i looked as myself, Tom stood over me still fucking me with that huge cock with his thumb in my ass, the thought alone was almost enough to make me have my fourth orgasm.

He started to speed up even more before his thumb slid out my ass and i could feel his hot cum shot inside my pussy before he pulled out and covered my back and bum, i forgot how much he could produce.

With his cock out of me i felt empty and just slumped over the desk covered in his cum. With that just like last time he got dressed and left. It was a while before i could even move to go shower and collapsed in bed.

The next morning i sat in the first of many meetings with my phone in hand waiting for a text i hoped would come soon. My phone vibrated and i look to see how it was from, Tom.

I quickly left to go to the toilet, once inside a stall i sat down slid one hand in my pants and oped the text with the other. Inside the text was a video and i quickly hit play. Like the last one this started with me in a robe, then just underwear before showing me completely naked, it then showed me on my knees with him forcing his cock in my mouth. Before long the video showed me bent over the desk and you could see my face as the tip of his penis entered me. I was dripping by this point and rubbing my pussy with passion.

The video showed my first then second and finally my fourth orgasm as he slid his thumb in my ass. I came just as he did in the video filling my pussy then covering me with his cum.

As i washed my hands and left to go back to the meeting i could not help but wonder what he planned next.

Thanks for reading. If you like this please let me know and maybe you can find out what happens on the final day.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers