Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 07: The Chapel

Story Info
Can we go back to the shenanigans? Those were fun.
11.6k words
4.74
9.4k
26
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping: All characters are over the age of 18. All characters are fictional. If you're paying attention, there is no room number on this chapter. This is the first chapter that isn't directly connected to the introductory chapter. That being said, if you haven't read the previous chapters, you will be lost. Go back and read the rest before continuing. This chapter is not a stand alone. Reading the series in order will make the most sense.

Tags: incest, siblings, group sex

Constructive criticism is welcome.

******

The Wedding Chapel

Madison and Ulysses wander about the wedding chapel before any of the guests arrive. Madison knows its her responsibility to keep everything moving smoothly. She is currently taking some time to check out the set up in the chapel. She leisurely walks while holding Ulysses' hand in the quiet stillness.

"I love you, stupid." she mutters. She looks up at him like she's in a dream.

"I know."

"That's the best you got?" she demands feeling a little miffed.

"For now, yes." he tells her. She starts to poke her lower lip out. "Don't pout. Listen, I'm trying to behave. If I think about us too much more, I'll start trying to figure out how to drag you away from here for something fun."

Madison squeezes his hand, "I like that idea."

"Seriously? Maddy. We can't get caught."

She coos, "Then we won't. I've got the only key to the bride's green room." Madison pulls a small key ring out with a tag for the chapel's address from her clutch purse. "They can't get in the green room without calling me. And..." she continues as she drags a fingertip down his chest under his tie, "There's a second door that we can escape through if they're at front door of the room." Her face is brightened by an impish smile.

Ulysses isn't given an opportunity to think it over. Madison starts pulling his hand for him to follow her. They speed walk as quickly as Madison's dress will allow to the dressing room.

Once inside, Madison locks the door securely. She pulls a chair out into the middle. "Drape everything over the chair. We can't wrinkle anything." Madison hurriedly unzips her hated bridesmaid dress. Kicking off of her matching heels, she picks her dress up off of the floor.

Ulysses is licking his lips as he sees that she didn't bother with any underwear. "You know we could've just hiked up your dress, and..." Ulysses tries to tell her.

"Baby, no. If we keep anything on, we'll mess it up. Just trust me," she explains. "I need you cumming in me, not on my dress like a 90's White House intern." Her eyes are pleading for him to just do what she's telling him to do. Ulysses is stripping as quickly as he can. Their sense of urgency is picking up.

With only his socks left, Ulysses grabs her and lifts her up. Curly permed hair hits him in the face as he shoves her up against the wall. Madison barely gets her hand between them so that she can guide his delicious dick into her soaking wet twat. She slides down quickly. Neither one of them take the time to visually appreciate the other's body. They want the contact. Sexual contact with a forbidden lover.

"Pound me, Uly. Fuck me fast."

He starts to piston his cock in and out of Madison's love channel as intensely as he can. His hands are gripping her ass cheeks so that he can pummel her body more forcefully. When he is finally able to look up and enjoy the coupling, she is staring at him. Her O face is more than fascinating to him. Seeing her enjoyment serves to heighten his as well.

Madison grabs his face with both hands so that she can keep him looking at her. Her make up is flawless. He always could tell when she was dating someone when she put more effort into her makeup. She has a minimal amount due to the wedding. Huffing into his face, "Do it. I want it all. Cum in me. I demand it. You are my man." As they grind their bodies together for the fastest orgasm possible, "When we get home, oh baby, we need to figure out how for us to be together." Madison kisses him roughly.

"Stay quiet, babe. I'll fill you up, but stay quiet." Ulysses begs her. "I'll make you scream later."

Madison is thrilled with the constant pressure and friction on her clitoris. She breaks the kiss so that she can bite him. "Licking you isn't enough. You're mine," she growls through her teeth.

The sudden shock of pain makes him blow his wad into her. When she feels his throbbing inside of her, she lets go of his shoulder with her teeth, and smacks the back of her head into the wall. Madison's body is trying to get as much out of Ulysses as it can. "Oh!" she squeaks. "Gimme. Gimme it all." The arch that she is trying to make with her back pushes her stomach more forcefully against while pulling her breasts back to let her nipples breath for a moment. The harden and wrinkly nubs are are neglected and will remain so for now.

Madison and Ulysses slowly lower her legs so that her feet can touch the floor again. "Fuck. You're too good. Stupid rules. I should be able to have whatever lover I want." Madison kisses him tenderly as she dismounts his cock. Ulysses is fussing over her as she looks like she is struggling to keep his fluids inside her pussy.

"Baby. I love you. Get cleaned up and dressed," She guides him. "There's some wet wipes in my purse." She resists the urge to grab his dick and lick it clean. Ulysses is caught in a staring contest with Madison's weeping vag.

Ulysses gets the personal wipes out of her tiny little purse. "You planned this. Didn't you?" he asks. Not angrily, but just confirming his suspicions. He pulls some of the wipes out of the packet.

Madison smiles gently and responds, "How else am I supposed to get your baby in me? I told you that I plan on keeping you. And if I'm not allowed to parade you around as my man, I will show off your children." She pulls a couple of wipes out and cleans herself up.

Once they finish re-dressing, both of them are opening windows to air out the room. "Do you think anyone heard us?"

"Nope." he replies as he peeks out of the door. "There is no one out here." They exit quickly.

As they walk back to the regular areas of the chapel, Madison confides to her baby brother, "Uly, I don't think that I'm supposed to fantasy about us standing at the alter instead of Heather and 'what's his face."

"Really? You fantasize about marrying me?"

"Well, yeah. Ever since you turned 18." Madison explains. Turning to look at the floor, "I'm a horrible person. I've been having fantasies since you were 16."

Stopping in the hallway, snapping her back to the here and now. "How do they compare to reality?"

Hesitantly, Madison elaborates, "Not to sound like an idiot or to stroke your ego, but... it's been so much better then I dreamed." Ulysses looks a bit confused but also trying to think through the information. "I didn't think that you cared for me in the same way that I felt for you. I didn't think that you would actually consider..." she wraps her arms around his waist with her hands on his shoulder blades. "playing hide the salami, much less, having a baby with me. That. That is my actual fantasy. You and me having a family. Together." Madison refrains from telling him that she just stopped making the medication this morning. She knows that it'll take at least a month to wear off. A whole month of pure carnal pleasure.

"What if there are other people? Like...?"

"Don't ask just yet. I want to figure out... Can we just be a couple for a little bit?" She lifts her face to look at him. "I know that I'm going to have to share you at some point. Required to share you." She drops her forehead to his chest. "Can I at least have some say so? Like who you are inviting into the same bed that I'm going to be in?"

"Ok. Um... If you let go, I can get something out of my pocket. If think you'll love and hate it at the same time." Madison reluctantly lets go of newly found lover. He directs her to a bench in the hallway. She waits for him to sit down so that she can sit in his lap. She understands the age gap and power difference, but she wants to be held and cared for in this moment as if he's the one in control.

Ulysses dug out three small velvet boxes. He displays them to her in his palms as his arms are surrounding her smaller frame. "I want you to look at all three of these. One of them I've planned for you to have. One of them is for me. And the last one is for someone that I not supposed to have, just like you."

Madison tentatively opens each box. Each one contains a ring. "I figured that you were probably going to have some kind of reaction like what you did this morning. So I went and got this from my room last night while you were asleep. You said that you wanted to claim me in public. This is the pretty much the only way that I can think of to do that."

Madison's heart rate races, "You? Are you seriously giving this to me?" She twists in Ulysses' lap so that she can look him in the eyes. "Are you seriously giving me an engagement ring?"

"They're not engagement rings. They're more like promise rings or union rings. It's more like one of those things for people that cannot openly or legally get married." he explains as she fidgets excitedly.

Glancing back at the jewelry boxes, she snatches the one she like the best. Turquoise, diamonds, and aquamarine stones surround the silver ring. She deftly slides the ring onto her left ring finger. Madison then grabs the next box. She plucks out the blackened metal ring with geometric shapes that matches her ring. Ulysses's left hand is now empty. She kisses him as she emotionally equips the small metal piece to his hand. "I'm never letting you go, dumbass." Her mind oppressively pushes down the awakening realization that the third ring is very much intended for someone already identified, and that she knows the woman. In a different way, it matches his ring as well. As if it's a sister ring to hers.

They both inhale sharply at the end of the kiss. "So... I'm not stupid. The third ring. I get to have some say in who she is, right?"

Blinking, "Yes. You will... but, I highly doubt that you'll object to her."

"Oh? Have you already picked out my rival?" Madison asks playfully.

Their conversation is interrupted by a ruckus down the hallway. They quickly stand up and straighten themselves out. "Where the fuck is Maddy?!" an unfamiliar voice demands.

"Check the dressing room. She might not know what's happening yet. She could still think everything's ok." The siblings glance at each other with confusion, curiosity, and irritance at being interrupted, as if they would have more information.

They decide it is best to not be found, especially like this, but finding. Madison calls out, "Who the fuck is looking for me? This better be good because I have too much shit to deal with for Heather's wedding."

A young teenage girl rounds the corner that Madison is walking down. Madison's clutch is bouncing wildly on her hip. The key ring is being twirled absently on her right hand.

Thinking to himself, Ulysses comes to the realization, "All of that beautiful anger will directed at me some day soon. I will hate it and love it at the same time."

The poor girl freezes, "Um, um, um..."

Ulysses stops Madison's response with, "Take a deep breath, and explain it the best you can."

The girl's response is "I don't know that much. I just know what you look like, cousin Maddy. There's a group of adults that know what's going on." She waves for them to follow.

Ulysses can feel the instant change of mood of fake anger to real anger and irritation from Madison. "Fine." she growls.

They are brought to a group of several of the bridesmaids, dressed in the same matching hideous blue dresses that Madison is wearing. The instant they see her, they vie for her attention and talk over each other in a chaotic mess with no meaning.

Ulysses clears his throat, "No one can understand what you're saying. How about you start?" she says, pointing at the one bridesmaid that he doesn't recognize.

The young woman startles at the sudden focus on her, "Um, well, we went to go get Heather." The siblings nod in acknowledgment. "You know, like, you told us to do. We texted her to, like, meet us at the bar. And, like, we were having a good time, like, waiting for her. And, like, we, like, didn't hear from Maddy, like, we started to get, like, worried..." The young woman's hesitation markers become more frequent as more attention is focused on her by Madison and Ulysses. "And, like, there were, like, so many, like, cops, like, in front of, like, their room..." Ulysses cocks his head back in disbelief. Madison's body feels like a surge of electricity went through it painfully. All of the other bridesmaids nod their heads in agreement.

Ulysses breaks the building silence, "Are you sure you had the right room? Heather is literally the most well adjusted one of our family," he tells the gathered women. "Unless there's a puppy's life on the line, there is no way that she would even consider breaking the law."

The women burst into a cacophony of words in response to being doubted. Madison snaps her hand into a 'stop' position. The voices immediately cut off.

Looking up at her brother, which is more difficult since her boots from last night are taller than the four inch heels, "They seem to have a legitimate worry. Let's head back to the hotel to find out what's going on." She grabs his hand and pulls him through the gaggle of women. In the parking lot, Ulysses takes the lead to the rental car.

At the hotel, there are at least 25 police cruisers, three paddy wagons, and a mobile command station. That part doesn't really surprise them too much knowing what kind of trouble their family can cause. They know that anyone that are friends with their family knows that there will eventually be cops called. Usually for noisy parties or the stench of weed. What does set their minds running are the twelve ambulances.

They head into the hotel lobby, uniformed police are swarming. There are at least twelve people, who they assume are other guests of the hotel, are being interviewed.

Old instincts kick in and they avoid the cops in order to take the stairs to the second floor. There they take the elevators up to the seventh floor. The instant the doors open, Madison and Ulysses are greeted by two uniformed officers and five detectives in suits. The detectives seem to have been previously in a conversation.

"Buenos dias, senores. Por favor, siguenos." one of the detectives instruct them, motioning for them to follow.

"Sir, we don't speak Spanish."

"That's fine. Please follow us." the detective repeats his instruction in English.

*****

Several hours later, the family is gathered at the same hotel bar that they had been gathered in the previous night. They are all worried sick about what could be happening with Heather. Sarah and Ryan are busy toying with their mixed drinks while randomly googling legal advice, with their heads down, sitting next to each other. Neither one of them is aware of how much physical contact that they have with each other. James is holding his mother's hand trying to quietly reassure her that Heather would never do anything illegal and that the police must have made a mistake. James and Ryan are still in their suits for the wedding. Sarah had reluctantly changed into a pale yellow floral sundress so that she would be more comfortable, which she has to occasionally tug her dress back up over her heavy breasts.

The next table over, Jasmine is trying to get her sisters to relax with playful questions. She has not been very successful. Courtney is leaning against Ulysses' side with her back. She had dragged his arm to wrap around her chest over her shoulder. She rests her head against his bicep. Madison is sitting on the opposite leg of Ulysses'. She is pressing his hand into her stomach, with her fingers interlaced with his. The ladies had changed into their individual concepts of comfortable but not flashy clothing. Madison is back into a band shirt, ripped jeans, and ridiculously high platform and metal plated boots. Courtney is curled up in a set of basketball shorts and multiple tank tops, sneakers. Jasmine is dressed in a simple pair of jeans and baby doll top that highlighted her larger tits.

Heather hesitates to enter the bar. She has no idea as to what will happen next. Feeling small and having made a huge mistake in who she has trusted, she doesn't want to have to go to her family like this. She feels so embarrassed. She knows that she has been abrasive and bordering on abusive and cruel to her siblings about her getting married first. Especially, to someone wealthy and connected. She thought that she would have been in a better position to help out her family, but also to lord it over them. Her guilt is crushing her.

Heather notices that Ulysses is staring at her. He motions his head for her to come over. Reflexively, she hugs herself in fear, and takes a step back. She can see him mouth the word, 'Please?' repeatedly while jerking his head for her to join them. Instead, Heather walks over to the bar to order a drink. By the time that the bartender comes over to her, she hears a voice over her shoulder. "She'll have the same beer that we're having. All of her drinks are on my tab. And, I would like 16 shots of tequila... Yes, PBR and Hornitos. Thank you."

"Buddy, that's not necessary." Heather tells Ulysses as she turns around. "Besides how did you get both of them off of your lap? It's not like that ever let you go when they're stressed. And, um, this situation is stressful." Ulysses ignores her questions. He studies her body language. She is fidgeting with her fingernails, and is shifting her weight from foot to foot rapidly. She babbles incoherently while the bartender pours the shots. Silently, he gives her a small sweeping gesture with both of his hands to go to tables where their family awaits.

Ulysses carries the tray of tequila shots over to their table. Heather tries to hide behind her larger and bulkier baby brother. Sarah gets up slowly from her table to walk around her youngest child in order to embrace her distraught daughter. Heather reluctantly accepts the hug her mother offers her.

"I really don't want to talk about it, Mom." Heather says almost too quietly to be heard over the music in the bar. Sarah holds Heather tightly.

"That's fine for now, baby girl," Sarah reassures her. Courtney chimes in, "We're just glad that you're with us."

The family settles in for a long night of overly expensive drinks.

About an hour after Heather finally made her appearance. Madison notices one of the officers from the previous night. She turns to Ulysses, "I don't think anyone other than you or James can handle talking to that bitch right now." James leans over as he heard his name.

James asks simply, "Both?"

Nodding at his older brother, "Yeah. Both."

They can hear Madison instantly excusing them from the family gathering as they walk away. As they approach the officer, she motions for them to leave the bar and step into the hotel hallway.

"I'm sorry to bother you and your family, but I figured that you should know what happened," she explained.

James mutters while giving her stink eye, "Yeah, yeah, nothing you say is official or on the record. We're familiar with this conversation."

"Thank you for understanding." she sighs gratefully. "Her finance was part of a vice investigation for sex trafficking. He is under arrest." The brothers glance at each other. "We served a search warrant on their room. Now, while we found a lot of things that I cannot tell you about. I do need to let you know that your sister's personal belongings are now evidence in our investigation..."

Ulysses is getting ready to say something loud and angry, the back of James' hand lightly slapping the larger brother's chest stops him. "She hasn't finished talking, man. Let her finish."