Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 07: The Chapel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather notices that everyone else has finished stripping.

She grabs James' dick. "Please? Fuck me? Bro?" Ulysses slides back to give space for James. James climbs up quickly. He drags the tip of his dick up and down her soaked slit.

"Tell me when, babe."

"Now! I want what Mom's having!" James shoves his pelvis forward. Once he's fully sheathed inside of her, he waits. Heather is huffing.

Heather grabs James' head and pulls it in for a rough kiss. James slowly starts sawing back and forth. He enjoys her tongue exploring his mouth. She grabs his ass and pulls herself onto him. Heather is feeling her need desperately. Heather doesn't slow down the pace until she is literally bouncing back up from every thrust. She starts to squeak with each time that her clit gets crushed from the slamming of his pelvis into hers.

"ee. ee. ee. ee. Fuck. ee. Me. ee. James. ee." Heather bounces up and down. "I. ee. Want. ee. On top. ee."

James grabs her upper arms and rolls over towards the wall. Heather kisses him once she on her knees. "That's amazing, Jimmy. You didn't pull out!" She immediately starts slamming her pelvis up and down on his stiff flesh.

"Cum in me, Ryan!" Sarah screams from the other side of the room. Ryan's face is buried in her neck.

"Jimmy!" Heather grabs James' face to look at her. "Pay attention to me. Not Mom. You're in me!" James grabs her hip with one and begins to piston up into her. The other hand finds her breast. He leans up to suckle on it. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Yeeeessssss. Fuck me. Cum in me. Jimmy."

James and Heather continue to slam their sexes together in the most lascivious manner possible. Ryan pulls out of Sarah slowly. She reluctantly lets him leave her pussy. She can feel his cum slide down her labia. They hold onto each other until they catch their breath. Eventually, Ryan stands up fully. The siblings watch the strand of dick snot stretch between them. Sarah twirls it around a finger and stuffs it into her mouth.

"Bro?" Sarah asks with trepidation.

"Yeah?" he asks out of breath.

"Do you still love me?" Sarah paws at his face.

"I think you need to move in with me. We really need to reconnect. James will need to schedule time with you."

"Fuck, yes! Jimmy, cum in me!" Sarah and Ryan turn to look at the younger sibling couple pounding flesh.

"I think I need to go help out, Sissy," he tells her. She kisses him quickly and slaps his ass.

Ryan covers the small distance to the younger siblings. On his way over, Courtney kisses him on the cheek. "Go get her, sexy."

"Are you ready for round two?" Ryan asks her.

Still feeling a little light headed, "Yes? Will I like this?" Glancing over her back at his cock. "Fuck me?" He holds her hips up. Ryan eases his rampant cock into her loosened pussy, doggy style. "Ooo! More."

Ryan takes the lead. He moves her hips for her. His dick slides in and out of her pussy as her face is trying to not rest on the pillow. Ryan is trying his best not to pound her into oblivion, like he tried with his sister.

Ulysses is sitting on the dresser again with Madison and Courtney sitting on both sides of him. Jasmine approaches Ulysses, "Hey, Uly? I need to ask you something. And hopefully they'll agree..."

"I can make my own decisions, Jazz."

"Um.." Jasmine points at her sisters. "You're forgetting someone. I love them, but I also know that they claim you. I'm just wanting some fun."

Ulysses stands up and picks up Jasmine. "Do you prefer oral or..." Jasmine wraps herself around the big sexy.

"I want you to cum in me. I didn't let Karl cum in me. I didn't trust him. You?" Ulysses gives her a quick kiss. "I'm good with you. Besides, Maddy and Court want your babies. I just want a fucking orgasm."

Courtney interrupts, "Who said anything about babies?"

Jasmine slowly looks at her sister, "Oh? And why are you trying to grab his dick so often? Why are you constantly trying to touch him?" Courtney tries to interject. "Just stop, Court. Everyone knows that you are trying to push Madison out of the way so that you can have Uly to yourself."

Ulysses claps his hands several times. Sarah walks over to the group. "You're going to mess up Heather's good time if you keep this up." The siblings look around guiltily. "So, here's what we're going to do." Sarah tells them. "I'm going to take Uly for a few minutes, since you all forgot how to share."

Ulysses stands up and follows his mother. He is focused on the ass in front of him. That doesn't stop him for teasing Jasmine with a quick touch in between her legs. "Do you prefer doggy, missionary, cowgirl, what? I'm sure that Ryan or James have already got me pregnant...."

Ulysses shoves Sarah onto the bed. He shoves himself in between her legs. His dick is lurching towards the vagina that he came from.

Smiling lewdly, "Do it. I dare you. Become a real mother fucker. Make me feel good, Uly." Sarah challenges him. She pulls Ulysses' dick to her.

Ulysses lurches forward. His dick pumps a few times before it's fully coated. He then goes full speed pounding into her. Sarah grabs at his neck.

"Gods damn it. Uly. Cum. Cum in. In me." Ulysses is determined to hammer his dick into her for however long that he needs to. He focuses on her face. He refuses to allow himself to get close to release until she tells him to cum. "James enjoyed me. Do you not enjoy me?" Ulysses grabs at her body as he pumps the only pussy that he was previously been in for nine months and should never return to. "I want one more baby. Will it be yours? Uly?"

"Oh! Fuck! Uncle Ryan! I'm cumming!"

"Stop touching me, James. We already tried. You just don't do it for me." Madison shoves James away from her.

"Don't look at me, dude. You're not the brother I want to fuck." Courtney states coldly.

James returns to the bed that Heather is in to wait his turn again. He doesn't have to wait long before Ryan is pumped white fluid ropes into his niece.

Grabs a tit and sucks on it. This sends a quiver through Sarah's cunt. She huffs as he flicks his tongue over her nipple.

"Do it. Cum in me. Finish meEEEEEEEE!" Sarah screams the last word. Ulysses feels the pumping action from his sinful organ. Once she has stopped shaking, Sarah kisses him lovingly. "You need to visit more often."

Ulysses extracts himself from the sopping wet cunt that is dribbling white frothing drool as an alarming rate. He takes in the scenes playing out around the room. James is humping Heather again. Jasmine is being tag teamed by Madison and Courtney at the top of the bed, with Courtney getting a midnight snack. Ryan is sitting next to them waiting to cuddle with Sarah.

Sarah drags a finger tip up and down Ulysses cock. "Why don't you go have fun with your sisters? I did steal you out from under Jazz."

Ulysses takes the few steps to the top of the bed opposite from the girls. He slides over to Jasmine's side. Madison notices Ulysses moving about. Squealing with glee she realizes Ulysses' plan. She helps him hoist Jasmine onto his stomach. Jasmine startles and flails about. Once she's on her brother's stomach, she calms down. Courtney follows along without a problem or knowing what's happening.

Reaching behind her to pet his head, Jasmine asks, "What do you have planned, big boy?"

"Reverse cowgirl so Courtney can keep eating."

"Mmm. Sounds good."

Because Courtney won't budge from her meal, Madison has to assist with lining Ulysses up for Jasmine.

Once Courtney see the dick getting close to the fish taco she's currently dining on, she looks up. She sees Ulysses' face just behind Jasmine's. She immediately swallows his dick and aggressively bobs on it.

Madison has to pull her sister's face off of the meaty cock. "No, bad girl. You have to share. It's Jasmine's turn." Courtney's tongue flicks in the air trying to taste the delicious dick. Jasmine sits up and stuffs her brother into her. She rocks her hips slightly to get him further into her. Once Ulysses is fully thrust into yet another forbidden place, Madison releases Courtney's head. She immediately starts to suck on his nuts.

"Damn it, Court. If you're not going to eat me at the same time, I want to turn around." Jasmine growls in frustration. Courtney backs up enough for Jasmine to dismount and remount their brother's thick throbbing prick. Courtney latches back onto Ulysses' testicles when she thinks that Jasmine is settled in.

Jasmine had already been getting close to her climax thanks to Courtney's hungry tongue. Jasmine is squatting over Ulysses. She blasts her pussy up and down on Ulysses. He gropes her tit.

"I want to cum in you, Jazz." he mumbles.

"It's ok. Do it. But someday... oooooh. That's really nice. I want to fuck your brains out just the two of us. I love this." She leans forward to whisper in his ear. "Are you close?"

He grunts, "Yes."

She whispers, "You're better then James and Ryan... mmm... fuck. Yes." Jasmine's Kegels spasm uncontrollably. "If you ever leave Madison and Courtney... I want you." Ulysses releases his genetic code into his sister's womb. Unknown if she's fertile or not. Sitting back up, she asks, "Do you like my titties?"

He sits up and licks her nipple. He smiles. "You are tasty."

They just noticed that Madison and Courtney had not been interacting with them. They're too busy 69ing next to them.

*****

Sometime in the middle of the night, everyone starts to wear out of energy. Sarah and Ryan are dressed and cuddling in a chair in the corner, watching the festivities. James is dressing himself. Heather is slowly fingering herself just to keep the oxytocin and endorphins going. Jasmine, Ulysses, Madison, and Courtney are all twisted into a puddle of sex and limbs.

James kisses Heather on her nose. She tried to move her face for a kiss on the lips. "I love you, Heather. You're gorgeous. Let me know if you want me to visit. I'll be there." He then leaves the room.

"And that's why I won't let him stick his dick in me," Madison snarks. "I can't stand a 'hit it and quit it' asshole."

"Madison. He's your brother." Sarah chides her eldest daughter.

"No, Mom. She's right. I kinda feel used right now." Heather defends her sister. She has stopped diddling herself. Heather has pulled a blanket up over her. Her chin is now resting on her knees.

All of the sisters, excluding Heather, glance at each other worried. Jasmine tilts her head to the bathroom. The three of them sneak off to talk in the bathroom.

Sarah gets out of Ryan's lap and walks over to Heather. "I don't think he means it like that. Yes, your brother is a self-centered jerk, but he isn't trying to hurt you." Sarah pats Heather's knee.

"At least, Uncle Ryan isn't running away from me." Heather bemoans. "But he's going to leave with you. Isn't he? Leave me in his room by myself?"

The sisters come back out of the bathroom, unusually quick. Madison and Jasmine quickly get dressed. Courtney walks over to Ulysses. She straddles his thighs and drapes her arms behind his neck.

"I need to ask you a serious favor, babe." she coos at him.

Ulysses feels confused. His dick is getting excited that his second fantasy is stark naked and is such close proximity. And he's wondering why she's calling him 'babe' since they haven't had sex yet, or made any commitments to each other. "Yeah?"

"Stay here for the night. We're going to clear out, but we need you to take care of Heather. She needs you." Ulysses is worrying about his desire to be with Courtney. "Ssshh, baby. It's ok. I'll take care of you after you take care of her. I need you to help her. Tonight."

"Ooooookay."

"And it needs to seem like it's your idea." she says as she hovers her lips around his face. "She'll be hurt if she thinks that you're only staying out of pity... I so don't want to leave you here. I want you with me. I really need you in me."

Ulysses' eyes dart back and forth between Courtney's hooded eyes. Sighing, he picks her up by her armpits. He plays along. Ulysses says out loud, "Listen, I think it'd be best if I stayed here for the night. I'm sure it'd be a lot of fun to go dancing, but Heather needs someone to stay with her." He looks over his shoulder. "Or am I making rude assumptions? Heather?" Heather perks up, looking hopeful. "I want to stay with you tonight. Do you want me to stay?" She eagerly pats the bed next to her. "Ok. Guys. Y'all need to go do what you need to do to enjoy yourselves." Ulysses starts shooing them out of the room.

*****

Ulysses finally crawls into the bed next to Heather. She is super nervous. She is still trying to figure out why he wants to be with her instead of Madison or Courtney. The sisters that he has always favored.

He swapped out the cleaner sheets from the other bed, but kept the dryer blankets. She stood by watching him reset the bed. She slowly and anxiously got back into the bed.

Ulysses reaches out to hug her. She tentatively lets him pull her into him.

"Why are you here?"

"You need someone to be here for you. We're family. So, I'm here."

"But, what about Maddy or Courtney? I mean, you've been lusting after them for years."

"So? They're good right now. You aren't so good at the moment. I love you too."

"But I'm not as sexy to you."

Ulysses lifts his head from the pillow, "Excuse me? Who told you that you're not sexy? I don't eat the pussies of people that I'm not attracted to."

Worried, "You think I'm sexy?" Ulysses sighs and pulls her in for a tighter hug. She settles down into his arms. She stares at his face. After several minutes, he opens his eyes. He kisses her smoothly and firmly.

He pulls back, "Is something wrong?"

"If you kiss me again like that, I don't think we'll get much sleep."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"I want to feel loved. And right now, that involves someone fucking my brains out like I could get pregnant."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes? No? I don't know. But I do know that I'm really horny still. Are you?"

Ulysses chuckles, "I'm a 19 year old man with a succulent woman in my arms. What do you think?"

Worry continues to dance on Heather's face. "I don't know if I could control myself if you kiss me again." Ulysses understands the invitation. He enjoys the warm soft lips of her sister. He feels her tongue probe his lips. Opening his mouth, they escalate quickly as their tongues wrestle with each other. "I want something gentle." Heather mutters around the kiss.

Ulysses likes the fact that clothing will not be a problem for them. He rolls over into the missionary position. He pulls his hips up to her. He can feel the tip of his dick poking at her entrance.

Heather breaks the kiss, "Yes, please. I want this." She runs her hands up and down his sides. "Be gentle?"

"Of course, babe. I love you." Ulysses starts sliding his shaft back and forth across her lips. After a few cycles, Heather twisted her hips so that Ulysses' cock gets caught on the edge of her entrance. Ulysses obliges her and pushes into her.

"Do you really love me? Uly?"

"Yes, I do. How do you want me to prove it?" Ulysses asks. Heather doesn't respond. She continues with trying to get him as far into her twat as possible. Ulysses takes the time to make sure that he's watching her face. Heather is flexing up in order to meet her lover's pushes into her. Ulysses slides one hand down to her stomach.

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to have a baby in you?"

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to put a baby in someone?" Heather counters. She runs her fingers through his hair. He tries to keep their movements as tender as possible. He knows that he can't go full tilt. Heather pulls on of his hands to her boobs. "Play with me?"

Ulysses massages her breast. At the same time maintaining his pace and kissing her. He feels an occasional twitch from her pussy. He keeps plowing into her possibly fertile field. Ulysses misses the sounds that he has come to associate with sex. The smells are everywhere.

"You smell delicious, Heather."

"Maybe later. I just want you in me, right now."

Time becomes blurred. Heather pushes his hand off of her tit. She slowly wraps her arms and legs around Ulysses trying to do an impression of a boa constrictor. Her quivering tunnel speeds up his response. She breaks the kiss off.

"Do it. Love me. Fill me up. I love you." Heather tells him as she looks as deep as she can into his eyes. "Love me. Love me. Love me." she begs him. His dick twitches and throbs as it fires off ropes of thick fluid in the hope of creating a child. Ulysses is breathing heavily. He tries to roll off of her. She refuses to let him go, and rolls with him. "Sorry, buddy. I don't want to let you go yet." she tells him and lays her head down on his chest. She works her legs around so that she minimizes the stress on his body.

Ulysses mutters, "I need to stay awake..."

"No, you don't, darling. Go to sleep we'll talk in the morning." she gives him a quick peck on the lips.

*****

Ulysses' eyes slowly open. He is pleased to not have a hangover.

"I love you." Ulysses hears Heather's voice as warm, soft, and delicious lips press against his. He can feel a set of delicate fingers dance up and down his dick. "I love you, Uly." His cock inflates quickly. "I've been waiting for you to wake up, baby." He feels hot wet flesh touch the glans of his dick. She slowly pulls him into her. "I love you." She stops once her pubic mound rests completely against the base of his cock. "You make me want to stop taking my birth control." She lifts up gently so that she can let gravity pull her back down.

Heather speeds up her fucking until Ulysses hears his favorite 'mac and cheese' noises. He pushes up into her so that he can get to cum. He stops when she freezes, shuddering and shaking.

"Are you sure that you want to be with Maddy and Court? I'm more than willing to keep you. We can buy a house. Get a dog. Have babies." she kisses him passionately. "Maybe even a white picket fence?"

They both startle when they hear someone clearing their throat. Their mother is standing at the foot of the bed. "Babies. Darlings. My beloved children," she chuckles. Their uncle, Ryan, is busying himself with packing. "Can you stop fucking each other long enough to have a conversation?" Ryan is dressed as normal in a polo shirt and slacks. Sarah is wearing a lavender sundress with a built in bralette, which is not doing much to contain her heavy chest.

Heather panics and pulls the blanket up to her ample chest. Ulysses nonchalantly scoots over to have his sister in front of him, so that their mother has a place to sit.

"Heather. Darling. You know that are literally the last sister to try to stake a claim to Ulysses. And yet, not a single one of you can keep him. So, we need to go get breakfast, babies. Take a quick shower. Separately. And then get dressed." Ryan kisses Sarah on the cheek.

"I'll go get the rest of them, babe." Ryan tells her and leaves the room.

The door closing signals that they are alone. "So? Who's showering first?" Heather slowly slides out of the bed. "I brought you some clothes. Most of it's mine, but Jasmine threw in a couple of things to give you some options." Heather picks up the bag as she goes into the bathroom.

Sarah giggles as looks at her son. "You really have them all smitten with you. James may have a big fat dick, but he doesn't have the personality to keep women coming back. If you know what I mean." Ulysses shrugs. He is not uncomfortable laying on the bed naked with his mother sitting there. After all they've already did the nasty. Sarah's smile gets bigger once she hears the shower start.

"Want a quickie, stud?" Sarah asks as she gets up onto her knees. She pulls her dress up to her waist. Ulysses can see her lack of panties.

"Very nice. Neat and trimmed. How ready are you?"

Sarah pushes him back and straddles him. "I need something fast. Your sister will get jealous." She eases back and down. Her sloppy pussy swallows his dick quickly. Sarah leans forward and kisses him. "Cum in me. That's all I want. To feel your sperm in me for the rest of the day.