Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 07: The Chapel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nonplussed the officer continues, "As I was saying, your sister's belongings are state's evidence. However, there is no evidence to indicate your sister in any crimes that we are investigating. She is spotless." The brothers nod acknowledgment. "And whichever ones of you told us to look at the shit bags in the Dolphin's jerseys, thank you. The possible connection to Miami threw us off." With that the woman walks off.

They get back to the table just in time to overhear someone say, "How about we get you back to your room to get a few things?"

James interrupts, "That's not a good idea. All of her stuff has been impounded as part of the investigation."

"What do you mean?" Heather asks.

"The investigation into Harold has caught up all of your stuff. Don't go anywhere near your room." James explains. "We'll need to replace everything that was in there."

Heather's face is full of panic, "But my work laptop! All of the projects on there! They'll charge me to replace it."

Sarah tries to calm her daughter, "It'll be ok. I'll help you with the cost if you need help."

Jasmine offers to get some of her clothes out to lend to Heather. Sarah offers some of her toiletries. Madison offers to give her some of her birth control pills until Heather can get a refill back home.

Ulysses' eyes pop open at this offer. He refrains from looking at Madison. His mind is off to the races.

Ryan offers to have Heather stay in the spare bed in his room. The family agrees to meet back up in Ryan's room.

*****

Room 341

The family reconvenes in Ryan's room. Sarah, Jasmine, and Madison have all brought their promised contributions for Heather's comfort until they can figure out the next step. Alcohol is flowing freely. The family is commiserating the loss of Heather's 'special day.' No one is bothered by the emptied bottles of liquor collecting on the end of the dresser.

Ulysses is sitting on the other end of the dresser, holding Madison as she stand between his legs. Madison knows that something is amiss. The energy emanating from him is too strong. Courtney is sitting on the edge of the second bed directly in front of Madison and Ulysses.

Sarah and James are sitting opposite of the table. Ryan is sitting on his bed, leaning forward with a glass of whiskey in his clasped hands. Jasmine and Heather are milling about the room, unable to decide on a place to sit. They hand out and reload beers from the mini fridge, or refill glasses with liquor.

Breaking the silence, Heather shouts, "I mean for fuck's sake! I'm supposed to be getting my brains fucked out right now! Harold is supposed to letting me go nuts on his dick. He promised me that I could do whatever I wanted." Heather is trying to control her tears. "I just wanted to enjoy my wedding night... I'm supposed to be riding dick right now."

After another round of shots, Heather accuses everyone in the room, "I'm getting the feeling that I'm the only one who hasn't had any fun in the past couple of days." No one dares say a thing. Ulysses slams his shot back and goes to the bathroom. "What's going on? Y'all are acting funny as hell." Madison quickly follows Ulysses. "Seriously. Who in this room hasn't gotten laid in the past 48 hours?"

Ulysses doesn't argue with Madison as she closes the door to the bathroom. He pushes her into the wall as quietly and gently as he can yet still hard enough to scare her. He has his dick in one hand, pissing into the toilet. The other hand pinning his lover against the wall.

They can hear Heather make the accusation, "Are they fucking? Or is Ulysses in your pants, Courtney?!"

Focusing on the immediate conversation within the bathroom, "Um, buddy? Choking me while fucking me is considered kinky. Holding me against the wall like this is kinda creepy."

Ulysses zips up his jeans. "Lying to me that you're not on birth control is a problem. Why are you gaslighting me?" Ulysses is holding back his anger.

Madison's eyebrows furrow and knit. "Really, you can't tell? I finally get someone that is at least within the realm of healthy, forbidden but healthy psychologically, and you think that I'm going to let that slip between my fingers? Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me?" Madison hisses as her eyes become angry. "I want someone who actually loves me. For me. Not my pussy." Ulysses looks at her incredulously. "Think about it, ya dumb fuck. You have me against the wall so that we can talk instead of me molesting and groping you. I can't go anywhere. And yet, I'm not even struggling to breathe. There won't be a bruise on me when you let me go. How do you not understand this? You're the one I want. As twisted as it is, and fucked up as I am. I want you. I WANT YOU!" Madison restrains herself from yelling above a stage whisper.

"You lied. That is not a good start." Madison's head bounces up and down as she agrees. Ulysses brings her attention to the ring on her finger as she is grabbing his arm. "That still means something to me but we need to get shit hashed out between us. I have someone in that room that I want as much as you..." Madison's head perks up at that sentence.

What she previously starting to think was a joke, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... " Madison rapid fires. "My rival is in that room? That room? A room that only has my sisters and mother? Your sisters and mother? Is that where my rival is?"

"Yes." Ulysses isn't sure as to the change in Madison's voice.

She smiles broadly. "You want to know what I think? Seriously, baby?"

"What?"

"It's time for an orgy."

"Ex... cuse, me?" Ulysses demands while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Fuck them all, baby. Those are the only pussies that I won't ever fight you over if you're sticking your dick in them."

Ulysses senses a trap, "Um... Why?"

"Because they can keep you as much as I can. And I got to you first..." Madison reaches out to touch his chest and waist. "We could have some fun in here to get things started."

"And what about...?" Ulysses lets her go from his grip.

Guessing at what her big little brother is referring to, "Two months. We'll start having pregnancy scares in about two months." she slides up to him. Resting her head on his collarbone, and wrapping her arms around him to squeeze herself to him.

"And what happens at three months?"

"I go to the doctor." she kisses his chest. "I really do want your baby. This ring DOES mean something to me." Madison looks up to Ulysses. "In the meantime, I guess we're fucking everyone in the family." Ulysses takes a slow breath, and opens the door behind the sister that he had spent the entire previous night trying to impregnate.

Madison pulls Ulysses out of the bathroom excitedly. She announces, "So Uly and I think that we figured out how to make Heather feel better." Their family is giving her weird looks. Madison animatedly pops her fingers as she explains. "Everyone is going to have fun. Trust me." She looks at James and Ryan. "Why are you still wearing your jackets? Isn't it hot enough in here?"

The guys slowly remove their jackets while looking at Ulysses. He shrugs as he is dressed in a band shirt. "What? Aren't you guys hot?" He looks down at his shirt and lifts an arm, showing off the armpit sweat stain. Ulysses tugs his shirt off. "I don't know about y'all, but I have a feeling this is going to be a very long night. We might as well get comfortable." He kicks off his sneakers. Sitting down in his previous spot on the dresser. He yanks his socks off and tosses them towards his shoes. His jeans are a quick addition almost as if they're an afterthought.

Everyone except Madison is staring at him trying to figure out what is going on. Madison comes back into everyone's attention since she walks over to Ulysses to hand him a beer. She's barefoot and back to her natural height.

"Um, Maddy?" asks Sarah. "Where's your shirt? Or your jeans?"

"What? Are you not hot in here? Why are you all freaking out. I've worn smaller clothes at the pool," Madison explains. Ulysses cracks open the beer and drinks from it. He hands it to Madison, who drinks some from it. Madison wraps one of Ulysses' arms around her. There is no subtlety in their posturing as a couple. Only one person notices the new matching rings on their fingers.

Courtney is the first to do anything. She shrugs. "Fuck it. We're family. Besides... " she says looking at Ryan. "It's not the first time. Isn't it?" Courtney whips her shirts off and drops her shorts. The pile of discarded clothing is slowly building. Her chest is clearly seen. Everyone is now aware of her one nipple piercing. She hops her butt up onto the dresser next to Ulysses. Looking up at him she rubs her hand on his thigh, not minding that Madison is standing in between his legs. There is is clearly another stake being claimed. Another flag being planted.

Ryan smacks his lips for a couple of seconds. "Fine. Whatever is the play. We'll find out how this goes together." Ryan quickly sheds his shirt and slacks. When he stands back up his is only in his boxers. Looking around, "Sarah? James? Jazz?"

Sarah hangs her head when she hears her name. "Dude. Why? ... Fine." Looking up at her eldest daughter. "Please tell me there is a good reason for this." Sarah reaches down for the bottom hem of dress. Sarah pulls it off over her head. Sarah throws the fabric towards the same corner as Ulysses' shirt. Her breasts are fully exposed. They bounce naturally and freely. Ryan crosses his eyes upon seeing his sister's tits. His mouth salivates seeing her erect nipples within their delicately colored areola. He walks over and stands in front of her, facing away from her. Standing up, Sarah presses her boobs into Ryan's back and grabs his chest. "I really don't need you to protect me, big brother. You're literally the only person in the room that hadn't been sucking on my titties at some point in their life." After a thought, Sarah chuckles, "I think that may be the first time that James has ever heard the phrase, big brother and it wasn't referring to him." She rests her chin on his shoulder.

James slowly looks at Jasmine. "Are we doing this?" She shrugs. They both stand and strip. James remains in his bikini briefs. Jasmine is left in her lacy matching thong and bra.

Heather is spinning around completely agog and in shock. "What. The. Fuck? Were the rumors true?"

Courtney pipes in, "If the rumors are that we go horny enough to fuck each other, then yes." Hopping off of the dresser, she walks over to Heather to get in her face. "I will tell you that Uncle Ryan is ReEeaAalLllYyy good."

Heather looks over her shoulder at the most nonsense person in the room. James shrugs his shoulders. "Don't look at me. I finally got to taste Mom. And... it was worth the wait." Heather's jaw drops.

"You? You? You? Really? You and Mom? Serious?" Heather is beyond incredulous.

"Yeah... last night, Heather. He was a lot of fun. If you, you know, you should enjoy yourself too." Sarah tells her daughter.

Slowly turning around to look at all of her closest and most trusted family members. "Is there a single one of you who hasn't fucked each other?"

James gently guides Heather to sit down on the spare bed. "You already know we're fucked up. You are the best of us. Seriously. There's not a single person in this room that would say otherwise. You are the most moral person among us. We love you. We will protect you. But you're freaking out, and we're having a problem thinking of how to calm you down." Heather is incredulous at this explanation. James sits down next to Heather. "Maddy and Uly were able to think up something to relieve everyone else's stress last night. So I guess we're just following their lead again. We won't hurt you."

Heather gathers herself up into James' lap. Her gaze is locked on the floor. James wraps her up in his arms and gently rocks.

Heather's hand bolts out from James' grasp, open and expectant. "Shot!" Madison is the first to fulfill her request. The second demand is fulfilled by Ulysses. Third, Courtney. Fourth, Ryan. They were trying to fill shots for themselves, but instead they've filled Heather's requests.

After the fourth shot, Heather stands up. Shakily, but she does stand up. "So. You're all fucking each other."

"No. That is not exactly what's going on." Jasmine tells her.

Heather says as her voice starts to slur. "Then tell me. What is going on? I mean this was my wedding. And my family is being perverted."

"Well... speaking for myself. I did fuck one of our cousins, but I used a condom."

"We had some other cousins involved in the situation that were matched up, but not with us."

Turning around to look at Madison, "Ok. So not some orgy. But a one on one behind closed doors." Heather can hear Ulysses and James arguing how many shots that they need to drink to 'catch up.' Ryan is just chugging out of his personal bottle of whiskey. Ignoring her male relatives, Heather sways as she looks at her female relatives. "So, who EXACTLY did you fuck last night?"

Jasmine, being the one who has already admitted to her partner, "Heather. I don't think that's going to help you out right now. Most of us already told you who we were with last night. There's no need to embarrass everyone in the room."

Looking directly at Jasmine, "Who did you fuck last night?"

Jasmine heavily sighs. After popping her neck by twisting her head. "Karl... At me!" Jasmine challenges her sister.

Casting her look around, she settles on Courtney. "Who did you fuck last night?"

Unabashed, Courtney tells her glibly, "I already told you. I don't know why you don't believe me. But, anyway... Ryan was so much fun that we're probably going to do it again within a couple of months once we get back home." Heather's mouth quivers as it tries to contain the surprise from hearing the response.

"Mom... mom... Mommy?" Shaking her head, "No. If I'm going to ask you this, I need to ask you as an adult. Sarah. Sarah, who were you with last night? And I do mean in a sexual manner." Heather is trying to be as polite as she can be to her mother.

"Um... How do I explain my moral lapses? I didn't lie to you. I did lay with him. And..." Heather blinks furiously. When she hears, "James is more than competent," her knees start to buckle. "I can only describe him as skilled in a way..."

"No. Mom, you can stop." Heather's mind is cracking.

"Maddy? Uly? You never answered. What about you two?"

Ulysses's shoulders slump after a sigh. Heather hears him ask Madison, "Do you want to explain?" Heather's heart rate speeds up.

"I'm not going to be as polite as Mom." Madison explains to Heather. "I'm keeping him. Permanently. This big dumb fuck is mine. If I could have a big fancy wedding like you had planned, I would. He is expected to be in my bed for the rest of my life. Like tonight. Once he's done down here, he understands that I'm waiting for him. We already moved him into my room." Madison then lies to her sister, "Also, I'm not comfortable sharing him right now. But I will share him... because you're our sister. And family does what is needed..." Madison looks up to the man cuddling her as he is sitting atop the dresser. "But I think I need to tell you something." Madison taps his arms lightly. He releases her gently.

"I hope that I speak for all of us that, we want you to be happy." She stands in front of Heather. Madison gently and slowly lifts Heather's shirt over her head. Courtney ducks in to unbutton Heather's pants. Heather stands there in shock, dressed in only her mismatched bra and panties that she could find quickly when the police instructed her to get dressed.

Heather hears in her ear, Jasmine's voice, "Just for once, play along with us... we want you to have the same fun that we're having."

"But, but... " Madison's hand covers Heather's mouth. "That wasn't the question. If you prefer a woman, I'm sure that Courtney or I will eat you out."

Heather shoves Madison's hand off of her mouth. "No! Only a guy! Sorry. But, I only want a guy licking me. Damn it. Why isn't there a guy willing to eat me out?"

When Heather looks up from Madison's face as she's trying to keep her from going down on her, she sees the three male relatives idling maintaining their positions. She futilely grasps towards Ulysses. Pointing at her youngest brother, "He seems to be the most gentle. I'm scared, Maddy, Jazz... Court. I want. But you all have..."

Madison disentangles herself form Heather. "Chill. We got you, girl. Let me talk to the boy folk."

As Madison extracts herself from fer sister's grasp and the limbs involved, the first thing that she sees is her mother face to face with her uncle. Not her brother, as was to be expected.

"Be gentle. You know that she's not like us. She's not used to the crazy shit that we do." Sarah pleads with her brother.

Ryan pops a blue pill into his mouth and washes it down with more whiskey. "I'll be gentle, Sarah. I love her as much as you do." Sarah gets up on her toes quickly to kiss him. Ryan instantly forgets what he's supposed to be doing. He deposits the glass on the table next to window, where he kept his luggage. Pulling her into his chest. She moans into his mouth.

"Fuck me? Please? Big brother..." Sarah groans as she feels his hand massaging her ass. She starts pushing her panties down her thighs. They get caught up on the moisture seeping from her pussy. Eventually, gravity catches them and pull them down the rest of the way. Sarah steps out and kicks the wet fabric away from her.

Ryan pushes his tongue into her mouth. They can feel his erection building in between them. Trying to push them apart. Sarah pulls the waistband of his boxers away from his dick and shoves them down. Once they are both fully unclothed, Ryan pushes her back into the table. She clumsily climbs onto the table while trying to keep the kiss going.

Sarah locks her ankles behind his back. She rotates her hips so that she can slather his cock with her greedy cunt's fluids. She reaches down to push his dick into a better angle for her cunt to swallow his cock whole.

They gasp in unison as his sex is enveloped completely by her body on the first stroke. Sarah mumbles, "Now I know how James felt last night."

"What do you mean, Sissy?" Ryan asks her using her old childhood nickname.

"I've waited way too long for this. Ry-ry. Do it. Give me everything. Everything that you've been holding back."

Heather is staring at her mother and uncle fucking on the hotel room table. Her mouth has forgotten how to close. She hears something being said that's not from the older generation. "Huh?"

Jasmine turns Heather's head to look at Ulysses, who is now sitting on the bed next to her. "Do you want him to eat you, or no? I've only heard good things about him." Madison snaps her attention to Jasmine while mouthing the word, "What?"

Heather's wide eyes capture the look of Ulysses studying her. She slowly crawls up the bed away from him. Ulysses asks a question with his hands. Heather nods slowly, and slides her panties off. James grabs them once they get to Heather's ankle. Ulysses crawls up the bed to Heather's knees. His hand gently separates her knees.

"If you don't want me to. I won't."

Heather's legs snap open. She pushes off of the headboard to slide her crotch closer to him. "Please? I. I. I want this. I want to feel good." She looks over to the table where her mother is taking a pounding from their uncle. "I want to sound like them."

Surveying his meal, he sees a full thick bush of pubic hair. Clean and conditioned, but very much out of style with the rest of the family. Ulysses eases his face into her pussy. He suckles on her clit. She catches her breath. Her hands grab his hair. His tongue flicks into her twat. His sucks down some of the fluids that she is seeping from her wet sex. Ulysses pokes his tongue in and out of her. He curls his tongue to pull more juice from her pussy. He alternates between licking and sucking on her labia. Heather feels her orgasm peak too early. She is panting hard. "Uly. Uly. Uly. Stop." He pulls his head quickly. "I need dick, buddy. I need someone inside of me."