Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 07: The Chapel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulysses understands and rapidly starts thrusting up to pound into her wanton and now slutty sex.

She pulls down the top of her lavender dress to expose her tits. "Suck my titty, Uly," she commands him as she shoves a breast into his face.

His mind is confused and is becoming overwhelmed. A sexy woman that he already knows if fantastic in bed just stuffed his cock into her hungry pussy, shoves a scrumptious tit into his mouth, and wants him to finish with her before anyone else can know and get upset about their fuckery.

They slam the bodies together so hard and quickly that Sarah climaxes within five minutes. Ulysses is 30 seconds behind his mother. They kiss as he finishes pumping semen into her vagina. When they hear the shower turn off, Sarah dismounts and straightens her dress out.

"Thank you, baby. We really need to keep doing that when we get home. But I have a feeling that I'm not going to get you attention as much as your sisters. Your younger, sexier, more athletic sisters. Maybe it can be my birthday and Christmas gift from you." After a quick kiss, "I love you. So much... We really are fucked up, aren't we?"

Heather exits the bathroom. "Uly, let me go first. I need to pee badly." Sarah doesn't bother closing the door. Which is on purpose so that they can't get a quickie in just like she did with Ulysses. When she reenters the room, Sarah sees her daughter whispering with her son. Her hand cupping his face. His hand on her waist. A posture reminiscent of lovers. "Your turn, Uly. Hurry up, I'm hungry."

"So, Mom. What's the plan now?" Heather asks unworried about what happened yesterday.

"Honey. It's time for us to go home." Sarah replied. "Your father and I..." she shakes her head violently. "Did I just call Ryan 'your father?"

"Yup. You definitely called your brother my father. I guess I can ask questions later."

"Yes. So. Ryan and I have been rescheduling our flights back home. We will all be leaving this evening."

"That's fast."

"Why waste more money? Besides, I think that your sisters want to start making plans for the gorgeous hunk of meat in the shower right now." Sarah explains. "And I do think that you should be in that conversation."

"Huh? Why?"

Sarah laughs heartily, "Do you think I'm stupid? All four of you want to keep him. He's nowhere near as big or thick as James, but he is so much better in bed. Shit, I want him to pay attention to me too. But I'm kind of crushing on Ryan. If Ryan wasn't here, we'd be in a five way free for all."

"Oh... I didn't think I was that obvious."

Sarah pats her daughter's knee, "It's ok. But we do need to get home so that y'all can find a home for all of you so that you can get your families started. That's a lot of contiguous property."

Ulysses enters the room naked. "Hey, Mom. What's the plans for today?"

Heather interrupts, "Dee's..."

Ulysses turns around. "What about our cousin?"

She walks over to Ulysses. As she gropes his nut sack, Heather kisses him lightly. "No. Dee's... deez nuts." Their mother laughs. "These nuts are my plans for today." Heather steps back to let him get dressed. "But I think that our sisters are having the same idea."

After a moment of thought, "I'm not the only brother in the family." he complains.

"Mom? Do you want to explain it to him?" Heather asks. "I mean you are leaking his cum out of your vag onto the bed that I've been fucking him on."

Sarah giggles again. Standing up, Sarah reaches under her dress and scoops out a bit of their combined fluids from her incestuous fornication with her son. She pushes the fingers into his mouth. "Baby. We just need to get out of here and go home. You know, where we can be who we are without worrying about other people watching us."

Ulysses finishes sucking the tangy liquid off of his mother's fingers. He asks one simple question, "Will you at least remember to keep me hydrated?"

*****

[I'm still trying to figure out how to finish wrapping this story up. So close to the end. So close...]